Trump's Lies

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Re: Trump's Lies

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:49 am

And the CNN anchor even said on air that she regrets that the second part of her rant was left out.

But CM didn't want to tell us that, did you Moffitt? Almost as if you've left the second part of something out.

morpheus2
Been Liked: 762 times
Has Liked: 1855 times

Post by morpheus2 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:55 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:OK, so having looked at the bullshit reporting guess what CNN did that you don't find many of the sources CM would call "legit news" would do. They issued a correction AND the parts of the rant that weren't included in the report.

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/0 ... newday.cnn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In other words they got caught doing it yet again and once more had to admit it to save face ....on how many other occasions do we not have the benefit of someone else filming the same sequence of events. Just because CNN apologise when they have been caught out with their fake news because they've had to doesn't mean that it doesn't happen on a regular basis does it?
Let's face it, the mainstream and not so mainstream media are a bunch of agenda driven lying scumbags.

ClaretMoffitt
Been Liked: 1216 times
Has Liked: 807 times

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:55 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:OK, so having looked at the bullshit reporting guess what CNN did that you don't find many of the sources CM would call "legit news" would do. They issued a correction AND the parts of the rant that weren't included in the report.

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/0 ... newday.cnn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hey they actually posted something nice about Trump today.

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/ ... ne-hat.cnn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Being the white supremacist he is though, he did feel the need to assault the black marine by grabbing his shoulder. Obviously.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:20 am

morpheus2 wrote:In other words they got caught doing it yet again and once more had to admit it to save face ....on how many other occasions do we not have the benefit of someone else filming the same sequence of events. Just because CNN apologise when they have been caught out with their fake news because they've had to doesn't mean that it doesn't happen on a regular basis does it?
Let's face it, the mainstream and not so mainstream media are a bunch of agenda driven lying scumbags.
It's the kind of thing that happens when you're a journo and have to submit a report the lasts a specific number of seconds. Stuff gets cut when you run over, and every now and then someone ***** up and cuts something important. This won't have been a conscious decision by CNN to exclude the second part, it'll have been a correspondent making a mistake. Or do you think the Executive Producer of a news show reviews every second of all the footage a correspondent records before airing what the correspondent sends as their report?

morpheus2

Post by morpheus2 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:44 am

They simply got caught and had to retract it......and I wonder if they showed their retraction at prime time to the audience they had misled in the first place.......or just stuck it on an obscure fringe of a website that their target audience would not be bothered to search for as they believed the lie they told in the first place.
This short video is more than CNN just lying about poland's first lady ignoring a handshake from trump the other day, he better explains than I could, and he notes that there is a partition between those who watch on tv and those who get their news from the internet, so those who only watch their fake news on the tv don't always have the benefit of a broadcast retraction and continue to believe the lie. I recommend you watch this, this guy is very fair in his opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbd47mQGAsU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:52 am

morpheus2 wrote:They simply got caught and had to retract it......and I wonder if they showed their retraction at prime time to the audience they had misled in the first place.......or just stuck it on an obscure fringe of a website that their target audience would not be bothered to search for as they believed the lie they told in the first place.
This short video is more than CNN just lying about poland's first lady ignoring a handshake from trump the other day, he better explains than I could, and he notes that there is a partition between those who watch on tv and those who get their news from the internet, so those who only watch their fake news on the tv don't always have the benefit of a broadcast retraction and continue to believe the lie. I recommend you watch this, this guy is very fair in his opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbd47mQGAsU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A ******* retweet? That's what you're condemning CNN on? Someone who works for them retweeted a funny video? **** off, mate.

How much editorial time do you think any news network spends on what their employees ******* retweet?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:59 am

Right, dickheads. Here's what your definition of fake news actually looks like. Here's Breitbart calling it a "CNN report". It was a ******* retweet. Since when did ******* retweeting something become a news report?

Quit your bullshit.

Of course, no correction from Breitbart, because they're not a legitimate news organisation and don't have any kind of journalistic integrity. But sure, CNN is the real bad ones because of their corrections.

Edit:

Just look at what Breitbart thinks is a "CNN Report" :lol:And what apparently some idiot that you linked managed to make a 10 minute video out of.
Last edited by Imploding Turtle on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

morpheus2

Post by morpheus2 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:11 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:A ******* retweet? That's what you're condemning CNN on? Someone who works for them retweeted a funny video? **** off, mate.

How much editorial time do you think any news network spends on what their employees ******* retweet?

Calm down babe, I said the clip is more than just that, and you know what, well actually you do know what - people are stupid idiots. I had people saying "did you see that Polish first lady refusing to shake Trumps hand!?" as if it was for real...but I was leading you away from that so that you could listen to his valid points about your favourite news network and others including the odious Fox. Even though the guy looks like a hippy, he makes sense - but I realise you are probably way too entrenched in your opinions to open your mind.

Do you think that CNN should perhaps vet their correspondents a little better to avoid having to post retractions on a website when they are caught faking news?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:13 am

morpheus2 wrote: ...your favourite news network...
Go **** yourself.

morpheus2

Post by morpheus2 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:16 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:Go **** yourself.
I already did that x
This user liked this post: tim_noone

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:53 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:Right, dickheads. Here's what your definition of fake news actually looks like. Here's Breitbart calling it a "CNN report". It was a ******* retweet. Since when did ******* retweeting something become a news report?

Quit your bullshit.

Of course, no correction from Breitbart, because they're not a legitimate news organisation and don't have any kind of journalistic integrity. But sure, CNN is the real bad ones because of their corrections.

Edit:

Just look at what Breitbart thinks is a "CNN Report" :lol:And what apparently some idiot that you linked managed to make a 10 minute video out of.
It was only 10 minutes long for extra ad revenue.

morpheus2

Post by morpheus2 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Anyone with any "journalistic integrity" would give their retraction exactly the same airtime at the same time of day as the fake news was first aired to reach the same millions of viewers who had been lied to/fooled/misled in the first place. Anyone with little or no journalistic integrity would probably issue a retraction in the dusty corner of a website that has a few thousand hits per day from people who have probably not even watched this on prime newstime tv

But I'm sure CNN will do this the right way, they are full of integrity.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:46 pm

morpheus2 wrote:Anyone with any "journalistic integrity" would give their retraction exactly the same airtime at the same time of day as the fake news was first aired to reach the same millions of viewers who had been lied to/fooled/misled in the first place. Anyone with little or no journalistic integrity would probably issue a retraction in the dusty corner of a website that has a few thousand hits per day from people who have probably not even watched this on prime newstime tv

But I'm sure CNN will do this the right way, they are full of integrity.
They did exactly what you want. They aired the full context AND apologised on air for the mistake. So what more should they have done?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:49 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:It was only 10 minutes long for extra ad revenue.
Yes. Just like their outrage over a nothing issue, it's purely for extra ad revenue generated by gullible idiots who subscribe to these professionally outraged morons.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:26 pm

Trump's lying on Twitter once again, although at least he has the excuse that he's just parroting Fox News propaganda that once again is untrue. But you won't see the Fake News screechers screaming about it on Twitter though, and you won't see Fox News issuing a correction.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pol ... 89ce253bc8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In short, Fox News says Comey leaked classified information. He didn't. Trump retweets Fox's bullshit anyway. Gotta distract from Trump Jr's confession i suppose.

Cajun
Been Liked: 243 times
Has Liked: 335 times

Post by Cajun » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:46 pm

Fox is the worst of all channels for peddling right wing Trump propaganda - always promoting the wild conspiracy theories from wackos such as Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones, and Mark Levin and the crazy warbling of Flynn's son. For many of the years I worked in the media it was referred to as the Double F channel - Fake Fox. Hardly ever, as you say, retract anything tho.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:54 am

Sidney1st wrote:Its news because of who her sister is and because its all being carefully orchestrated by her mum, much like where she chose Kate went for her education etc.

Her mum isn't daft, her family get more media exposure, her own private businesses will also get more exposure and she will therefore make more money.

Bit like Trump does but no one over here deems it important like they do when Trump's businesses benefit from his current position.
Here's why it's important that politicians with so much power distance themselves from their business interests by placing them in the hands of blind trusts. How can we know that the Trump administration is doing this for sound, logical reasons and not as retaliation for a rejected investment?
https://theweek.com/speedreads/710990/j ... ards-qatar" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jimmy Carter had to get rid of his peanut farm because even that might have led to a conflict of interest.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:45 am

FCBurnley wrote:i love Obamacare. Only costs me $800 a month plus the first $18000 then the only company ( Florida Blue) supplying Florida kindly offer me a 60/40 copay. Bargain which I am compelled by law to have. So obviously any new health care system is never going to compete with that. As for the swamp lets start with the 6 feet 9 inch plug.
Does draining the swamp including pardoning the crimes of his family and even himself?

"Trump has asked his advisers about his power to pardon aides, family members and even himself in connection with the probe, according to one of those people. A second person said Trump’s lawyers have been discussing the president’s pardoning powers among themselves."

Surely even you can't be OK with this if it's what he goes on to do.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 3800000005" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And if he can and does pardon himself then at least we know he is guilty of the crime he's pardoning himself for. How can anyone support someone that corrupt?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:22 pm

Hey Moffitt, your man is still going on about acid washing emails because he's too stupid to know that BleachBit was a piece of software, not a corrosive chemical.

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:32 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Hey Moffitt, your man is still going on about acid washing emails because he's too stupid to know that BleachBit was a piece of software, not a corrosive chemical.

You don't really believe that someone who was smart enough to turn 1 million dollars into 3 billion dollars AND become president of the United States in their lifetime is so dumb that they are unaware you can't use actual bleach on E-mails do you?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:45 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:You don't really believe that someone who was smart enough to turn 1 million dollars into 3 billion dollars AND become president of the United States in their lifetime is so dumb that they are unaware you can't use actual bleach on E-mails do you?
Emphasis mine.

5/9/16: "You see what’s going on with her emails. It’s a disgrace. It’s a disgusting situation where she pretends like she doesn’t know. I mean, she had her emails — 33,000 emails — acid washed. The most sophisticated person never heard about acid washing. Acid washing is a very expensive process and that’s to really get rid of them."

6/9/16: "But why do you acid wash, or bleach, the emails? Nobody even heard of it before. Very expensive. Just ask yourself."

6/9/16: "How about the acid wash of the e-mails that didn’t mean anything? How about the 33,000 missing e-mails that were acid washed — acid washed. And Rudy was telling me, nobody does it because it’s such an expensive process. OK, 33,000."

I absolutely do think he's exactly that dumb.

grapidianclaret
Been Liked: 317 times
Has Liked: 225 times

Post by grapidianclaret » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:55 pm

He is that dumb. Like the people who support and enable him.And the people who make excuses for his lies and mistakes.And in my case, the people who said he could never win the election.
And show me the evidence of his 3 billion dollar fortune.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:59 pm

grapidianclaret wrote:He is that dumb. Like the people who support and enable him.And the people who make excuses for his lies and mistakes.And in my case, the people who said he could never win the election.
And show me the evidence of his 3 billion dollar fortune.
The only evidence there is that he started with $1 million is Trump's own word, and when has that ever been reliable? His tax returns would answer that question but he was terrified of releasing them like every other candidate has in the last 45 years or so.

But the good news on that front is the Mueller investigation can look at his tax returns, so maybe we'll find out just how he made his money. Or if he's even anywhere near as rich as he says he is.

LaLigaClaret
Been Liked: 191 times
Has Liked: 34 times

Post by LaLigaClaret » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:14 pm

Democratic supporting poor losers, Democratic supporting desperate media and paranoid delusional people such as IT are the only people remotely interested in this load of old hogwash. Stop trying in abject desperation to reverse the result of the Presidential election, just like those who are desperately trying to reverse Brexit. Just give it a rest and get a grip.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:15 pm

Moffitt. I know what you must be thinking. Don't worry. Many people before you have thought it, and some have come to terms with it. "OMG Turtle's actually right. The guy's actually a moron."

Once you've accepted that then everything else immediately becomes understandable.

morpheus2

Post by morpheus2 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:16 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:You don't really believe that someone who was smart enough to turn 1 million dollars into 3 billion dollars AND become president of the United States in their lifetime is so dumb that they are unaware you can't use actual bleach on E-mails do you?

Yes I actually believe that these National Socialist Justice Warriors on here really do believe that Trumpton believes that emails are taken somewhere to be submersed in acid to erase them believe it or not. Whether Trumpton believes this is an actual physical process involving acid....well I don't know what to believe, CNN has probably been involved somewhere so who knows?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:17 pm

LaLigaClaret wrote:Democratic supporting poor losers, Democratic supporting desperate media and paranoid delusional people such as IT are the only people remotely interested in this load of old hogwash. Stop trying in abject desperation to reverse the result of the Presidential election, just like those who are desperately trying to reverse Brexit. Just give it a rest and get a grip.
:lol:

Reverse the election? :lol: You've got no ******* clue what you're talking about. Which explains why you hold the political views you do.

Are you frightened that if Trump is thrown out then Clinton gets handed the keys to the White House? :lol: You idiot. She lost, get over it. Maybe Trump should get over it too.

LaLigaClaret

Post by LaLigaClaret » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:03 am

Imploding Turtle wrote::lol:

Reverse the election? :lol: You've got no ******* clue what you're talking about. Which explains why you hold the political views you do.

Are you frightened that if Trump is thrown out then Clinton gets handed the keys to the White House? :lol: You idiot. She lost, get over it. Maybe Trump should get over it too.
No but you are anti-Trump because your preference for Clinton is and has been all too obvious. You love casting out and trying to hook someone with your provocative tosh. You do it all the time. Your completely delusional about virtually everything and its about time they revoked your being allowed out on licence.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:56 am

LaLigaClaret wrote:No but you are anti-Trump because your preference for Clinton is and has been all too obvious. You love casting out and trying to hook someone with your provocative tosh. You do it all the time. Your completely delusional about virtually everything and its about time they revoked your being allowed out on licence.

You people still think this is about Clinton and yet you call me delusional? :lol: You seem to think that just because he won an election it means he should be completely immune to scrutiny and yet it's everyone else who's delusional? :lol: You retards are hilarious. No wonder Putin controls your weak little minds. You're so easy to manipulate.

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:51 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:You people still think this is about Clinton and yet you call me delusional? :lol: You seem to think that just because he won an election it means he should be completely immune to scrutiny and yet it's everyone else who's delusional? :lol: You retards are hilarious. No wonder Putin controls your weak little minds. You're so easy to manipulate.
Not immune to scrutiny obviously but he gets it in all directions for some of the stupidest sh¡t so that has made people develop a siege mentality and won't hear any criticism at all now despite some being legitimate. That is the end result of the temper tantrums, the fake news and the constant personal smears. 100% counterproductive

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:35 am

ClaretMoffitt wrote:Not immune to scrutiny obviously but he gets it in all directions for some of the stupidest sh¡t so that has made people develop a siege mentality and won't hear any criticism at all now despite some being legitimate. That is the end result of the temper tantrums, the fake news and the constant personal smears. 100% counterproductive

Temper tantrums, fake news and constant personal smears. You don't realise it but that's Trump you're talking about, not everyone else.

A Trump temper tantrum
A Trump fake news tactic
A Trump personal attack
Last edited by Imploding Turtle on Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:39 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:You people still think this is about Clinton and yet you call me delusional? :lol: You seem to think that just because he won an election it means he should be completely immune to scrutiny and yet it's everyone else who's delusional? :lol: You retards are hilarious. No wonder Putin controls your weak little minds. You're so easy to manipulate.
Nobody thinks he should be immune to scrutiny. We just think your obsession with him is slightly unhealthy

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:47 am

Damo wrote:Nobody thinks he should be immune to scrutiny. We just think your obsession with him is slightly unhealthy
I wish i thought your apathy was only "slightly unhealthy" because i think that your disinterest regarding the allegiences, and mental stability, of someone who can unilaterally launch a nuclear attack at anyone he likes is dangerous.

morpheus2

Post by morpheus2 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:09 am

Damo wrote:Nobody thinks he should be immune to scrutiny. We just think your obsession with him is slightly unhealthy
Obsessions this intense towards people of the same gender are frequently attributed to repressed homosexuality, this case is certainly looking like a classic example. It makes you wonder what would happen if these two (POTUS and IT) found themselves alone in the same room together - POTUS's misogyny and trophy wife certainly points towards the same - it could go either way, there could be horrible bloody repressed murder - or hopefully a big same gender love-in where both parties come out of the closet much more pleasant and psychologically healthier people.
These 2 users liked this post: Damo RingoMcCartney

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6390 times
Has Liked: 8742 times

Post by IanMcL » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:45 pm

The most dangerous man on the planet.

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:10 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:I wish i thought your apathy was only "slightly unhealthy" because i think that your disinterest regarding the allegiences, and mental stability, of someone who can unilaterally launch a nuclear attack at anyone he likes is dangerous.

He can't just do that though, can he?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:31 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:He can't just do that though, can he?
He can. There's a two-man (so technically not unilaterally) rule that requires the Secretary of Defence to confirm the order, but if he doesn't confirm it then Trump can just fire him and elevate someone to acting-SoD who will. But no one can veto his use of nuclear weapons, and he can fire anyone he wants to make it happen.

In such a scenario it'd be up to the fired SoD, or someone, to raise the alarm with the Vice-President in order for him to assemble the cabinet and remove the President from office before his orders are carried out. But no, there's nothing stopping a President from using nukes for whatever reason he wishes.

LaLigaClaret

Post by LaLigaClaret » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:01 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:He can. There's a two-man (so technically not unilaterally) rule that requires the Secretary of Defence to confirm the order, but if he doesn't confirm it then Trump can just fire him and elevate someone to acting-SoD who will. But no one can veto his use of nuclear weapons, and he can fire anyone he wants to make it happen.

In such a scenario it'd be up to the fired SoD, or someone, to raise the alarm with the Vice-President in order for him to assemble the cabinet and remove the President from office before his orders are carried out. But no, there's nothing stopping a President from using nukes for whatever reason he wishes.
I'm not losing any sleep over it. How much more desperate delusional paranoid vitriol are you going to continue to dribble on about. He3 is President give it a rest.

RattyClaret
Been Liked: 93 times
Has Liked: 32 times

Post by RattyClaret » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:12 am

Who cares the only person who cares about this is IT and the only person constantly responding on these posts is IT just leave him to talk to himself and maybe he will get bored and go away, and if he feels like taking ABC and KRBFC with him crack on and enjoy your summer holidays

IanMcL

Post by IanMcL » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:16 am

Perhaps you should care, when the most powerful man on the planet is deranged.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:10 am

LaLigaClaret wrote:I'm not losing any sleep over it. How much more desperate delusional paranoid vitriol are you going to continue to dribble on about. He3 is President give it a rest.
President in name only.

It's been 6 months, what has he done?

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:14 am

I can't believe this.

The bloke actually thinks he can pardon himself without destroying US democracy, and apparently thats ok?

But hey, at least its not Clinton right?

right?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:32 am

Lancasterclaret wrote:I can't believe this.

The bloke actually thinks he can pardon himself without destroying US democracy, and apparently thats ok?

But hey, at least its not Clinton right?

right?
Part of me hopes he does try to pardon himself because accepting a pardon is an admission of guilt so he'll be admitting to everything he pardons himself for. And not only that but anyone he pardons loses their 5th amendment protection against self-incrimination relating to whatever crime for which they've been pardoned. So if he can pardon himself and he does it it will be the final nail in the coffin for his presidency, Republicans will be forced to impeach him otherwise get destroyed next November, and he still might end up not pardoned anyway since the question over whether a president can or cannot pardon himself will inevitably end up in the supreme court, and if they decide his pardon was unconstitutional he'll be out of office and vulnerable to indictment. Even more so because he'll have just admitted his guilt by accepting his "pardon".

He also can't afford to pardon anyone who knows what he's done. If he does then they too will lose their 5th amendment rights regarding that crime too. So they'll have to talk or be held in contempt and jailed, or lie and be prosecuted for perjury and jailed.

He's in a legal minefield.

Edit: Also, he can only pardon federal crimes. So he has to be sure that any federal crime he pardons isn't an admission of guilt to a state crime too, or he'll still end up in prison.

IanMcL

Post by IanMcL » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:45 am

I don't think anyone who voted for him should be pardoned!

Guich
Been Liked: 472 times
Has Liked: 598 times

Post by Guich » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:51 pm

We've reached the point where Trump gets more coverage on here than on the news.
I can't work out whether that's a good or bad thing?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:13 pm

Guich wrote:We've reached the point where Trump gets more coverage on here than on the news.
I can't work out whether that's a good or bad thing?
Because it's entertaining. If we had as incompetent a lea... nvm.

Look, yesterday Trump's new communications director was on TV talking about how an anonymous source who he initially refused to reveal told him that if the Russians had hacked the election then the U.S. wouldn't even know about it. about 20 seconds later he reveals his anonymous source to be Donald Trump. It's **** like this that make it fun to follow, and fun to point out to people who support him that this is the clown they celebrate.

I also find it somewhat fascinating watching the political and constitutional crises that are coming, and i think you should too. But then i also think everyone should support Burnley and hate Crocs.
This user liked this post: Guich

grapidianclaret
Been Liked: 317 times
Has Liked: 225 times

Post by grapidianclaret » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:20 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:He can't just do that though, can he?
Yes, yes he can.
He probably wont though because it would be difficult for him to make a profit on it.

CnBtruntru
Been Liked: 698 times
Has Liked: 608 times

Post by CnBtruntru » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:54 pm

Trump doesn't lie, he just Tweets.

Uwe Noble
Been Liked: 111 times
Has Liked: 286 times

Post by Uwe Noble » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:02 pm

Imploding Turtle is clearly deranged.

BennyD
Been Liked: 1338 times
Has Liked: 757 times

Post by BennyD » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:21 pm

All this bickering about a tw4t over the ocean, what about Corbyn? He's a tw4t much closer to home. He pulled off an extremely unlikely election result by telling students he would write off their debts, past present and future. He's now distancing himself from his pledges because it now turns out neither he or his partners in crime had the faintest idea what it would cost. What a two faced, four flushing, pig eyed sack of sh!t. Personally, I'd take a dickhead like Trump over Corbyn.
Last edited by BennyD on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.