ALK Capital or Farnell/Elkashashy takeover

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5202 times
Has Liked: 920 times

Re: ALK Capital or Farnell/Elkashashy takeover

Post by Devils_Advocate » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:36 pm

I agree as without investment I see us in league 1 within 10 years. Im not for or against as it could go either way even to the point where our greatest current asset could become a hindrance
This user liked this post: randomclaret2

arise_sir_charge
Been Liked: 1768 times
Has Liked: 41 times

Post by arise_sir_charge » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

TVC15 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:08 pm
Covenants can be released as part of the purchase of land or property or business - as long as you can get to the person or entity who issued the covenant.
Whether they insist this covenant remains as part of any sale none of us have a clue - and similarly any purchaser may not be bothered about the covenant remaining (again we don’t know - or I don’t know others may do ?)
It's an asset of community value, that can't be released as part of a share purchase.
This user liked this post: Grumps

snapcrackleandpop
Been Liked: 122 times
Has Liked: 151 times

Post by snapcrackleandpop » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:17 pm

randomclaret2 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:32 pm
I suppose it depends how you see things panning out if there is no takeover...the wheels may well come off anyway
I think the wheels have already started to come off.

randomclaret2
Been Liked: 2742 times
Has Liked: 4314 times

Post by randomclaret2 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:19 pm

Theyre certainly loose

Danieljwaterhouse
Been Liked: 308 times
Has Liked: 350 times

Post by Danieljwaterhouse » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:17 pm

DCWat wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:35 pm
So are you confident that people’s concerns are unjustified, be this Farnell, El Kashashy, the source(s) of funds or the long term plans for our football club?

I’m all for investment / sale and think that Garlick has run his course with us, but I’m yet to see something, aside from the snippets that you and Ben have posted, that give me great confidence, in either ALK or the other side.

So far, all I can see is a hope that Garlick is doing what is right for Burnley FC and not just his bank balance.

We’ve seen plenty of clubs sold, presumably with the very best of intentions, only for the new hierarchy to turn out to be anything but positive for the club that they’ve purchased.

I’d love to know how we can be confident in either bid.
Both bids have very different models for the clubs operations. Both have merits and both have limitations in my opinion.

Garlick, is a business man first, custodian of BFC second.

DCWat
Been Liked: 4131 times
Has Liked: 3597 times

Post by DCWat » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:19 pm

Danieljwaterhouse wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:17 pm
Both bids have very different models for the clubs operations. Both have merits and both have limitations in my opinion.

Garlick, is a business man first, custodian of BFC second.
Thanks Daniel.

Apologies if covered before, but what is your take on Farnell and his involvement?

Charlton Boy
Been Liked: 27 times
Has Liked: 15 times

Post by Charlton Boy » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:39 pm

NRC wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:29 pm
I haven’t read anything to suggest Farnell is NOT acting in any other capacity than a legal one at this juncture. He may be, he may be not. That he is 50% in Staunch is not material. When I and another 3rd party bought into a northwest-based company a shell company like Staunch was structured to allow the existing management team and us to become directors of the shell for the purposes of acquisition.

I’m not concluding anything at this point beyond What I know, which is
1. We don’t know Farnell’s intent
2. My connection with Dubai royal connections does not know Cashashy
Surely the fact he owns 50% of the vehicle company looking to buy you, shows that he is acting in more than a legal capacity?

TVC15
Been Liked: 3321 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:52 pm

arise_sir_charge wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
It's an asset of community value, that can't be released as part of a share purchase.
That’s good news.
Have you seen that confirmed or referenced anywhere ?

It’s the kind of good thing that Barry Kilby would do for the club if it was BK who brought it in when they bought the land back.

whentheballmoves
Been Liked: 133 times
Has Liked: 114 times

Post by whentheballmoves » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:23 pm

TVC15 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:52 pm
That’s good news.
Have you seen that confirmed or referenced anywhere ?

It’s the kind of good thing that Barry Kilby would do for the club if it was BK who brought it in when they bought the land back.
This was not brought in by BK, although I agree that it is the sort of thing he would do.

For once, I can actually take the credit for this. It is in its second cycle of three years as being an ACV, and was taken to the council by The Clarets Trust..I am the membership secretary.

Glad you approve of the action!
These 3 users liked this post: mybloodisclaret TVC15 CrosspoolClarets

Somethingfishy
Been Liked: 719 times
Has Liked: 510 times

Post by Somethingfishy » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:56 pm

I think we are all aware we need to invest in the team but I am really interested to know if and how/where they plan to invest in the infrastructure and the stadium. Does one bid have a better plan than the other? Perhaps one will have us move away to a new ground but as has already been mentioned..why would they do this if the land is worth little? Unless space is an issue?

clarethomer
Been Liked: 942 times
Has Liked: 410 times

Post by clarethomer » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:02 pm

whentheballmoves wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:23 pm
This was not brought in by BK, although I agree that it is the sort of thing he would do.

For once, I can actually take the credit for this. It is in its second cycle of three years as being an ACV, and was taken to the council by The Clarets Trust..I am the membership secretary.

Glad you approve of the action!
Great to hear and hopefully as a result of this, will put rest to asset stripping claims being thrown around like selling turf moor will make it worth someone's time and potentially hundreds of millions of pounds to make some fast cash.

I really want to understand like many others what the plans are but accept that the way these things work will mean we won't be getting copies of their 5-year business plans to read through any time soon. I am curious to what makes us a worthwhile investment other than the hope we can be sold profitably again at some point.

Paul Waine
Been Liked: 2344 times
Has Liked: 3164 times

Post by Paul Waine » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:48 pm

clarethomer wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:02 pm
Great to hear and hopefully as a result of this, will put rest to asset stripping claims being thrown around like selling turf moor will make it worth someone's time and potentially hundreds of millions of pounds to make some fast cash.

I really want to understand like many others what the plans are but accept that the way these things work will mean we won't be getting copies of their 5-year business plans to read through any time soon. I am curious to what makes us a worthwhile investment other than the hope we can be sold profitably again at some point.
Hi ch, you can read about The Clarets Trust here: https://claretstrust.co.uk/ including details of Turf Moor being recorded as an "Asset of Community Value." I didn't know anything about The Clarets Trust before it was mentioned above. I guess we've got one or two TCT board members who post on here.

From my reading, registering Turf Moor as ACV is only a "5 year" thing - and it can be changed - and would need to be renewed, as it already was renewed in 2019. Turf Moor is owned by Longside Properties Ltd, which in turn is owned by Burnley FC Holdings Ltd.

It is Burnley FC Holdings Ltd that is the subject of takeover discussions. Should this company be acquired by new owners, ownership of Longside Properties (and Turf Moor) will be held by the new owners - and the ACV will continue to apply.

Clarets Trust is shown as owning 176 ordinary shares in Burnley FC Holdings Ltd. (This is from Companies House Confirmation Statement, Dec-2019).

There is no logic in any entity paying £200 million to buy Burnley FC Holdings if they are thinking of "asset stripping." It would and could only "end in tears" and a massive financial loss for the entity buying the club.

If MG and the board decide to sell the club to new investors, they will make their decision on the price that is offered. Of course, any prospective new investors have to satisfy ODT with PL. The latter should be interested in the "sustainability" of the new investors plans - i.e. do they have access to the funds to run the club. (I guess it's a moot point - do the new investors need to have more funds than the existing owners, especially after they've paid the agreed purchase price to MG et al?). Logic said they wouldn't be trying to buy if they didn't think they could make a success of it.

Discussions about any new investors plans for the club may be part of passing ODT in some form. I don't think there will be a "5 year business plan." I'd expect there to be "aspirations" including the aspiration to remain in PL - and then maybe some further development of the squad. Development of the ground may be mentioned - but, I'd expect that to be very much contingent on on field successes and new revenues, wherever these new revenues can be obtained.

All the above is on the basis that a deal is agreed with someone. We won't know whether that is happening until the club comments to that effect - and until then it will be "no comment."

UTC
These 2 users liked this post: whentheballmoves clarethomer

aggi
Been Liked: 2109 times

Post by aggi » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:06 am

arise_sir_charge wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
That doesn't actually stop the ability to sell it though does it? I thought it just gives a period where the community is the preferred bidder. You'd still need someone to rustle up £5m or so to prevent it being sold to anybody.

dsr
Been Liked: 4548 times
Has Liked: 2241 times

Post by dsr » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:45 am

Dark Cloud wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:40 pm
I'm inclined to believe that Garlick wants to sell primarily because he realises that the longer we stay in the PL the more wages (in particular) are creeping up and our much celebrated profitability is being squeezed. It won't be long before our costs are up there with our revenue and despite being a jolly rich chap personally, he knows full well that he's not in a position to bank roll the club and definitely not in the way that most other PL owners can and are doing. If we're to continue to thrive at this level, the club needs investment and thus in an ideal scenario, whoever buys the club, not only pays for the majority of the shares and becomes the "owner" but has a whole load of other cash they are prepared to then put in to boost the playing side. I really can't see a situation where Garlick sells up to people who can find the cost of buying the club ok, but actually have pledged nothing else because in that case it will all have been extremely pointless.
To add to that, he perhaps wants to sell because he knows football club chairmen are seldom popular. Lord wasn't, even though we won the league when he was there. Jackson and Teasdale, less said the better. Kilby, very popular, but got out while the going was good (obviously that wasn't the plan, that was personal circumstances). Now Garlick sees us finish in the top 10 twice and get into Europe and he is not popular because people think it isn't good enough. Who would want to be a football club chairman?
These 2 users liked this post: bfcmik Dark Cloud

Grumps
Been Liked: 954 times
Has Liked: 359 times

Post by Grumps » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:38 am

Charlton Boy wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:39 pm
Surely the fact he owns 50% of the vehicle company looking to buy you, shows that he is acting in more than a legal capacity?
This is my problem with the whole debate

Who has said, or how do you know this is actually the case? Or are you just guessing?
This user liked this post: Danieljwaterhouse

Fez
Been Liked: 57 times
Has Liked: 131 times

Post by Fez » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:51 am

67 pages of pure speculative drivel.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:35 am

Fez wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:51 am
67 pages of pure speculative drivel.
The trouble is, other relevant stuff going on in the world is not allowed to be discussed, so people make things up, because that is allowed.

Paul Waine

Post by Paul Waine » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:25 am

Grumps wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:38 am
This is my problem with the whole debate

Who has said, or how do you know this is actually the case? Or are you just guessing?
Hi Grumps, I'm pretty sure we first heard about El Kashashy and Farnell when the Mirror reported that the two were on the verge of taking over Burnley for £200m. In the same report we were informed that Farnell's appeal against ban by EFL for being director of a football club had been successful. Whether Staunch Partners is the corporate entity that they planned to use to buy Burnley may not matter. It is the only legal entity that Farnell and El Kashashy are both directors of.... and if they are "on the verge" it might involve a legal entity that already exists.

Contrast this with the ALK interest, including Calder Vale and Kettering Holdings. We know that all these companies have their registered offices at the same address in Leeds. The address is also the offices of Pinsent Masons, one of the top firms of lawyers, including advising on sports transactions. The only directors of the ALK companies are Alan Pace and his US based colleagues. No Pinsent lawyer is a director of any of these companies. So far as I'm aware, no Pinsent lawyer has been named in connection with any bid for Burnley or anything else re ALK and Alan Pace - and there's no need for the names of ALK's lawyers to be known.

My conclusion, Farnell isn't just a legal advisor for El Kashashy, he is also looking for his "piece of the action" as an owner and director of whatever comes to pass.

UTC
This user liked this post: Dark Cloud

CrosspoolClarets
Been Liked: 1623 times
Has Liked: 397 times

Post by CrosspoolClarets » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:53 am

A link below to the council’s paperwork on the ACV that whentheballmoves flagged up above. All publicly available.

https://www.burnley.gov.uk/sites/defaul ... 202019.pdf

I would point out that just because Turf Moor is an ACV (which was a fantastic move), the football club business isn’t obliged to play there. It just means the owner couldn’t sell the asset off for any other purpose while it is protected (my local pub, opposite the world’s oldest football ground, is also a ACV and has been abandoned for years, sooner or later, tragically, it will become housing).

So my fear remains that a new ground, borrowing at rock bottom levels, is the way the new owners may choose to make money out of this. It’s a fear, not a prediction, I have no idea if this is planned or not, but I know it could stack up financially.

We’ll see.
This user liked this post: whentheballmoves

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4161 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:55 am

On the plus side, we are a day nearer to becoming a Northern powerhouse :D

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:55 am

Paul Waine wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:25 am
Hi Grumps, I'm pretty sure we first heard about El Kashashy and Farnell when the Mirror reported that the two were on the verge of taking over Burnley for £200m. In the same report we were informed that Farnell's appeal against ban by EFL for being director of a football club had been successful. Whether Staunch Partners is the corporate entity that they planned to use to buy Burnley may not matter. It is the only legal entity that Farnell and El Kashashy are both directors of.... and if they are "on the verge" it might involve a legal entity that already exists.

Contrast this with the ALK interest, including Calder Vale and Kettering Holdings. We know that all these companies have their registered offices at the same address in Leeds. The address is also the offices of Pinsent Masons, one of the top firms of lawyers, including advising on sports transactions. The only directors of the ALK companies are Alan Pace and his US based colleagues. No Pinsent lawyer is a director of any of these companies. So far as I'm aware, no Pinsent lawyer has been named in connection with any bid for Burnley or anything else re ALK and Alan Pace - and there's no need for the names of ALK's lawyers to be known.

My conclusion, Farnell isn't just a legal advisor for El Kashashy, he is also looking for his "piece of the action" as an owner and director of whatever comes to pass.

UTC
One newspaper report that may, or may not be true

The Charlton fan was stating as fact that staunch was buying burnley, my argument is that we don't know that for a fact.

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6892 times
Has Liked: 1471 times

Post by Rileybobs » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:12 am

CrosspoolClarets wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:53 am
A link below to the council’s paperwork on the ACV that whentheballmoves flagged up above. All publicly available.

https://www.burnley.gov.uk/sites/defaul ... 202019.pdf

I would point out that just because Turf Moor is an ACV (which was a fantastic move), the football club business isn’t obliged to play there. It just means the owner couldn’t sell the asset off for any other purpose while it is protected (my local pub, opposite the world’s oldest football ground, is also a ACV and has been abandoned for years, sooner or later, tragically, it will become housing).

So my fear remains that a new ground, borrowing at rock bottom levels, is the way the new owners may choose to make money out of this. It’s a fear, not a prediction, I have no idea if this is planned or not, but I know it could stack up financially.

We’ll see.
How would new owners make money in that scenario?

Paul Waine

Post by Paul Waine » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:24 am

Grumps wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:55 am

The Charlton fan was stating as fact that staunch was buying burnley, my argument is that we don't know that for a fact.
There was a second Mirror report - another guy saying Burnley fans should back Farnell to buy Burnley. I think he was someone who knew Farnell.

I'm not to bothered whether it's Staunch Partners or any other entity. It takes less than 30 mins to set one up.

UTC

Paul Waine

Post by Paul Waine » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:27 am

CrosspoolClarets wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:53 am

We’ll see.
Are you sure? Spend £200 million to buy the club... and...... where's the £200 million plus some more going to come from to "make money out of this?"

Surely, a lot easier just to save your £200 million and NOT buy the club.

UTC

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:41 am

Paul Waine wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:24 am
There was a second Mirror report - another guy saying Burnley fans should back Farnell to buy Burnley. I think he was someone who knew Farnell.

I'm not to bothered whether it's Staunch Partners or any other entity. It takes less than 30 mins to set one up.

UTC
That was the guy from Bury. There was also a newspaper report saying the Egyptian was worth 9 billion... Do we believe that? Just shows what I keep saying.... Its all guesswork at the moment.

Charlton Boy

Post by Charlton Boy » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:50 am

Grumps wrote:

Who said that?

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:52 am

Charlton Boy wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:39 pm
There you go....

RMutt
Been Liked: 373 times
Has Liked: 88 times

Post by RMutt » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:58 am

Rileybobs wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:12 am
How would new owners make money in that scenario?
Shale gas under Turf Moor. What Mike Garlick hasn’t told him is that the asbestos roof from the Longside is buried under the pitch and any potential profit will be wiped out by the hazardous waste removal.
This user liked this post: Rileybobs

Charlton Boy

Post by Charlton Boy » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:10 am

Grumps wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:52 am
There you go....
You missed out the piece where I quoted the Burnley fan who made that statement, not me. Do keep up.

Danieljwaterhouse

Post by Danieljwaterhouse » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:17 am

Charlton Boy wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:10 am
You missed out the piece where I quoted the Burnley fan who made that statement, not me. Do keep up.
I thank Charlton for his views and concerns, but I think his time here needs to be over.

TVC15
Been Liked: 3321 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:22 am

Danieljwaterhouse wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:17 am
I thank Charlton for his views and concerns, but I think his time here needs to be over.
Why ?
Looks like the majority of people on this thread appreciate the views of Charlton fans.
These 5 users liked this post: Duffer_ randomclaret2 Dark Cloud mybloodisclaret Vegas Claret

Danieljwaterhouse

Post by Danieljwaterhouse » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:29 am

TVC15 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:22 am
Why ?
Looks like the majority of people on this thread appreciate the views of Charlton fans.
The issues have been rightly raised, people have drawn conclusions, there is no need for the continuous barrage of biased views.

This purchase is not similar, he’s opened himself up to libel with some of his comments, as have others who have liked his posts.

A purchase will go ahead, regardless of his, mine or your views.

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4161 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:30 am

Danieljwaterhouse wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:17 am

I am sure there are some out there who think the same with regards your posts
This user liked this post: Charlton Boy

ClaretAL
Been Liked: 1044 times
Has Liked: 815 times

Post by ClaretAL » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:36 am

Danieljwaterhouse wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:29 am
The issues have been rightly raised, people have drawn conclusions, there is no need for the continuous barrage of biased views.

This purchase is not similar, he’s opened himself up to libel with some of his comments, as have others who have liked his posts.

DJW I have valued your comments on this, but recently you seemed to have got very biased and almost protective.

Charlton Boy

Post by Charlton Boy » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:44 am

FYI - Elliott has been on TalkSport today, him and Farnell are demanding they hand Charlton back to them as they have a legal agreement (they don't).

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:46 am

Charlton Boy wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:10 am
I didn't miss anything out, that's your full post.

Danieljwaterhouse

Post by Danieljwaterhouse » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:50 am

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:30 am
I am sure there are some out there who think the same with regards your posts
You’re right.

Danieljwaterhouse

Post by Danieljwaterhouse » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:51 am

ClaretAL wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:36 am
DJW I have valued your comments on this, but recently you seemed to have got very biased and almost protective.
Let’s be clear I back the ALK bid, but think the second bid will be successful.

Enjoy one and all.

Dark Cloud
Been Liked: 1981 times
Has Liked: 3299 times

Post by Dark Cloud » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:51 am

Danieljwaterhouse wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:29 am

The purchase will go ahead regardless of his, mine or your views, absolutely, I agree.
However, the (potential) purchase is not similar? Well it definitely has one glaring and obvious similarity and that's our Mr Farnell and that makes the experiences of Charlton fans (among others) very relevant. (Because NOTHING I've seen or read about this guy and not just from disgruntled Charlton fans, gives me one iota of comfort).

Charlton Boy

Post by Charlton Boy » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:56 am

Grumps wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:46 am
I didn't miss anything out, that's your full post.
Screenshot for you Grumps, seems like you can't see my full post ..
Screenshot 2020-11-18 at 10.54.31.png
Screenshot 2020-11-18 at 10.54.31.png (161.38 KiB) Viewed 3791 times

randomclaret2

Post by randomclaret2 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:57 am

Danieljwaterhouse wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:51 am
Let’s be clear I back the ALK bid, but think the second bid will be successful.

Enjoy one and all.
Why do you think the second bid will be succesful DJW ?

edlass
Been Liked: 59 times
Has Liked: 37 times

Post by edlass » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:00 am

Isn't it mad that everyone here is an adult :D
These 3 users liked this post: Bones Goobs Vegas Claret

BenWickes
Been Liked: 645 times
Has Liked: 470 times

Post by BenWickes » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:08 am

I personally think it's refreshing to have a member of the football family, Charlton; care enough to share their reservations on our board.
To what extent Farnell's links with the bid are we don't know and therefore cannot draw any solid conclusions on it either way. It merely gives people an insight into their own dealings. Yet again we can't read too much into it as we don't know all the details of this current bid but can thank them for their input as concerned fans.
I'd also add. As I have before. Both bids have positives and negatives from what I know.
This user liked this post: Chester Perry

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:12 am

Charlton Boy wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:56 am
Screenshot for you Grumps, seems like you can't see my full post ..

Screenshot 2020-11-18 at 10.54.31.png
So do you think staunch partners are buying burnley football club....

Woodleyclaret
Been Liked: 1468 times
Has Liked: 1839 times

Post by Woodleyclaret » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:45 am

Let's just get the club sold
We are in danger of another fake no money scenario from Mike in January if we dont resolve this fast.
As we know solicitors only work 2 hrs a day and with Christmas coming they will be on a 5weeks holiday early December

aggi
Been Liked: 2109 times

Post by aggi » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:54 am

Grumps wrote:

The whole thread is newspaper reports that may or may not be true. Farnell, Pace, ALK, Elkashashy, none of it is confirmed.

randomclaret2

Post by randomclaret2 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:55 am

aggi wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:54 am
The whole thread is newspaper reports that may or may not be true. Farnell, Pace, ALK, Elkashashy, none of it is confirmed.
Aye, could all be made up

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:57 am

aggi wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:54 am
Correct

dsr
Been Liked: 4548 times
Has Liked: 2241 times

Post by dsr » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:58 am

Grumps wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:12 am
So do you think staunch partners are buying burnley football club....
Just to make it clear:

1. Charlton boy didn't say they were buying the club, he said they were looking to buy the club, which is a different thing.

2. Even if they aren't looking to buy the club the whole point of the discussion is that we believe they are.

3. You've made your point about a possible error, so you can now stop making it.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:58 am

Woodleyclaret wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:45 am
Let's just get the club sold
We are in danger of another fake no money scenario from Mike in January if we dont resolve this fast.
As we know solicitors only work 2 hrs a day and with Christmas coming they will be on a 5weeks holiday early December
Please could you point me in the direction of the firms which would allow me to work 2hrs a day, and start my Xmas holidays tomorrow :lol: