Season Ticket Refunds-Help/Clarification Needed.

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Grumps
Been Liked: 954 times
Has Liked: 359 times

Re: Season Ticket Refunds-Help/Clarification Needed.

Post by Grumps » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:55 pm

Leisure wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:54 pm
That may be so but I'll bet that the vast majority of clubs have had annual increases. We've been very fortunate.
... And cost more than ours

Parkvilla
Been Liked: 40 times
Has Liked: 7 times

Post by Parkvilla » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:03 pm

Leisure wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:46 pm
:D :D What's your definition of a loyal supporter?
Someone who gets more away tickets than needed then sits in pub selling them to anyone who asks.As I said 🤡

Leisure
Been Liked: 3787 times
Has Liked: 12479 times

Post by Leisure » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:07 pm

Parkvilla wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:03 pm
Someone who gets more away tickets than needed then sits in pub selling them to anyone who asks.As I said 🤡
:o :o ;)

Granny WeatherWax
Been Liked: 711 times
Has Liked: 88 times

Post by Granny WeatherWax » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:13 pm

Leisure wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:45 pm
It’s linked to St holders, who surely should be given preference over non- ST holders.
If season ticket holders want a refund they won’t go into ballot. How is that fair? They might need a refund as they’ve lost their job but might eventually be able to afford ballot tickets. It’s Tory boy behaviour.

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32405 times
Has Liked: 5273 times

Post by ClaretTony » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:17 pm

Granny WeatherWax wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:13 pm
If season ticket holders want a refund they won’t go into ballot. How is that fair? They might need a refund as they’ve lost their job but might eventually be able to afford ballot tickets. It’s Tory boy behaviour.
It's not fair and is a direct contradiction to what some staff have told supporters.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:19 pm

Granny WeatherWax wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:13 pm
Whilst it may seem unfair to ex-St holders, it probably will seem fair to most ST holders.

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3148 times
Has Liked: 10237 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:20 pm

If the numbers allow non ST holders to be included in the ballot, fair enough but the ST holders must surely be given the chance of a guaranteed seat first. The non ST holders can take their chance with what's left.

ClaretMov
Been Liked: 843 times
Has Liked: 822 times

Post by ClaretMov » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:20 pm

Grumps wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:21 pm
Carnt believe people moaning about this.
There's an option for everyone
The only thing you could possibly miss out on is an entry into a ballot you might not win anyway, and might never actually take place.

Fantastic effort by the club, like you say an option for everyone, For personal Health reasons I won't be entering a ballot to watch games I wouldn't feel safe and also I don't really want to sit in an almost empty stadium it would be like the bad old days lol, Happy to watch this season from my tv and leave my money in the club until maybe next season and have a season ticket already paid for.
This user liked this post: evensteadiereddie

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:22 pm

Leisure wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:19 pm
Whilst it may seem unfair to ex-St holders, it probably will seem fair to most ST holders.
What about those season ticket holders who intended to renew but found they couldn't at the end of March because sales were cancelled? Only recently the club confirmed they would be given the option of going into ballots, now it seems that has gone.
This user liked this post: Turfytop

Granny WeatherWax

Post by Granny WeatherWax » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:24 pm

Leisure wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:19 pm
Well not this one, I think it’s ridiculously unfair.

wilks_bfc
Been Liked: 3181 times
Has Liked: 1865 times

Post by wilks_bfc » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:29 pm

How about STH get 2 entries into the ballot and those that have taken the refund 1 entry

That way everyone gets the chance but STH still have an advantage

Grumps
Been Liked: 954 times
Has Liked: 359 times

Post by Grumps » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:33 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:22 pm
What about those season ticket holders who intended to renew but found they couldn't at the end of March because sales were cancelled? Only recently the club confirmed they would be given the option of going into ballots, now it seems that has gone.
The article does say not all circumstances can be covered, for individual circumstances it gives a number to ring, perhaps those you mention could do that, and if they were a season ticket holder they may allow them to start paying now.

Whatever system they came up with would not have pleased everyone, surely that can be seen?
If I keep my money with the club, I'd be pretty peeved off if someone who got a refund then had the same chance in the ballot as I did

As I said earlier, and nobody has suggested otherwise, I cannot think of one business who would allow you to retain any benefits if you stopped paying them, and withdrew all funds you had with them, why should a football club be any different.
This user liked this post: keith1879

Jenny55
Been Liked: 63 times
Has Liked: 52 times

Post by Jenny55 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:35 pm

ClaretMov wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:20 pm
Fantastic effort by the club, like you say an option for everyone, For personal Health reasons I won't be entering a ballot to watch games I wouldn't feel safe and also I don't really want to sit in an almost empty stadium it would be like the bad old days lol, Happy to watch this season from my tv and leave my money in the club until maybe next season and have a season ticket already paid for.
I am pleased it works for you. But not everyone can afford to leave their money with BFC. To give you an example we booked a camp site holiday in France over 12 months ago to go away this June. We have accepted vouchers from the French campsite and from Brittany Ferries. We could have had a refund but we felt we could manage without it and will re book as soon as the situation is clearer. We as a family have taken a hit financially due to Covid restrictions, however we will be able to survive for a while yet. We won’t be asking for a refund on our season tickets for the same reason. Some people many of them loyal supporters for many years, (Leisure) will need that money desperately. They shouldn’t have the additional worry about their ST cost rising next season and possibly not being allowed to pay for it in instalments. Rest assured if people request a refund they probably need the money. If they didn’t need the money they would probably leave it in the club.
Last edited by Jenny55 on Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:35 pm

So you've kept your DD going, kept money going into the club to guarantee a seat for BFC home games. All paid for, all committed to by the fan and the club.
Sadly, circumstances have changed and there won't be enough seats for that commitment to be met in full by the club so they must do the next best thing - look after ST holders and let the now casual supporters = if that's what they've chosen to become, for whatever reason - have what's left.
Why the hell should someone who hasn't paid a penny to the club - or paid and then claimed it back - have an equal chance of seeing a game as someone who's coughed up a few hundred quid ?
I get that some people will have no option but to give up their ST due to financial problems and that's horrible but it could be worse.
This user liked this post: keith1879

keith1879
Been Liked: 262 times
Has Liked: 366 times

Post by keith1879 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:48 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
That does seem unfortunate...but nevertheless there seem to be a number of categories. 1. People who renewed and do not want a refund. 2. People who renewed and want a refund. 3. People who were going to renew but failed to do so. 4. Everyone else. Now in terms of fairness, social justice etc etc etc you can (and have) made a case for all of 1, 2 and 3 to have an equal chance of getting a ticket. However tickets to football matches are optional purchases for all of us and so long as demand exceeds supply then in all normal circumstances a supplier will give preference to those who have paid.

You have suggested that the people in categories 2 and 3 will feel hard done by if they are excluded from the ballot. How will those of us (yes I am one) feel if we see that we have gained nothing from giving the club our money?

Turfytop
Been Liked: 37 times
Has Liked: 449 times

Post by Turfytop » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:50 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Me and my family are in that boat, they stopped selling them without any warning , I emailed them a couple of months ago asking when they were going back on sale, was told they wasn’t sure yet , but don’t worry your seat will Still be reserved at the early bird prices, now they are saying that we can’t buy them, we cannot go in a ballot, so it looks like we will probably have to pay more when they go on sale again next season, I’ve sent them another email earlier on this afternoon, had no reply as yet

Granny WeatherWax

Post by Granny WeatherWax » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:51 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
They’ve answered a tweet along the same lines saying they are going to announce something in the next few days.

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:53 pm

So what would you do, Turfytop, if the club say, yes fine, you can buy a season ticket now either in full or by DD ?

Turfytop

Post by Turfytop » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:01 pm

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:53 pm
So what would you do, Turfytop, if the club say, yes fine, you can buy a season ticket now either in full or by DD ?
Pay in full, like I always do, I’ve been waiting for them to announce when they are going back on sale , since they stopped selling them without any notice
These 3 users liked this post: Whitgord evensteadiereddie bob77

Turfytop

Post by Turfytop » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:02 pm

Granny WeatherWax wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:51 pm
They’ve answered a tweet along the same lines saying they are going to announce something in the next few days.
Cheers for highlighting this, let’s see what they announce in next few days

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:05 pm

Granny WeatherWax wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:24 pm
Well not this one, I think it’s ridiculously unfair.
fair enough if that's your opinion but it's not mine.
Last edited by Leisure on Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This user liked this post: Blackburn_Claret

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:09 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Tony - I would hope/expect that the club would open up the Early Bird period for a short time to allow those fans who didn't renew before the window was closed to give them the opportunity to renew. If the club don't do this I would consider that decision very poor and disappointing!
These 2 users liked this post: Turfytop bob77

Awayfromburnley
Been Liked: 295 times
Has Liked: 60 times

Post by Awayfromburnley » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:13 pm

For me there are 2 things :

1) If you get a refund I can understand why you don't get in the ballot, that seems fair towards those still paying something, they have one discernable benefit, probably no other benefits for them.

2) what I think is shocking is that the somewhat darker "threat" of paying season tickets at a higher rate next season, if you cancel. That stinks.

Are there endeth my points.
This user liked this post: GaryClaret

Kevwando
Has Liked: 37 times

Post by Kevwando » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:22 pm

Due to the lockdown I didn't renew before the earlybird season ticket renewal period ended.
will I have the opportunity to enter the match ballot?

Edit - I've just read the above messages relating to this

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:36 pm

Awayfromburnley wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:13 pm
For me there are 2 things :

2) what I think is shocking is that the somewhat darker "threat" of paying season tickets at a higher rate next season, if you cancel. That stinks.
I fully accept that this could be considered poor but if there is a chance that they are going to increase prices for new ST holders next season and they didn't point that out now, then fans could take issue next season with not having been pre-warned about the possibility. So the club is damned if they do and damned if they don't mention the possibility.
These 2 users liked this post: Funkydrummer evensteadiereddie

Aclaret
Been Liked: 1306 times
Has Liked: 1402 times

Post by Aclaret » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:15 pm

I always pay up front for my season ticket but held back this time because of all the uncertainty. Looks like no live football for me for a while.

Top Claret
Been Liked: 1127 times
Has Liked: 1238 times

Post by Top Claret » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:23 pm

I would be very annoyed if someone who had cancelled their dd payment, still had the same rights as myself who has kept up with his dd payments.

With the future rise in season ticket prices. The club are bang on in rewarding the supporters who have stuck by the club over these unfortunate times
These 2 users liked this post: Grumps Funkydrummer

Darthlaw
Been Liked: 1182 times
Has Liked: 418 times

Post by Darthlaw » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:02 pm

I’m in the same boat as those who usually paid in full for my ST but didn’t renew before they were taken off sale in mid March.

Added to that, I left my refund for last season with the club, hoping to use the money against my 20/21 ST (an option they offered at the time)

I’m hoping they’ll honour their offer of using the points, and I’ll happily pay the rest up front to retain my seat and get into the ballot.
These 3 users liked this post: Aclaret Whitgord bob77

Awayfromburnley
Been Liked: 295 times
Has Liked: 60 times

Post by Awayfromburnley » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:25 pm

Top Claret wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:23 pm

With the future rise in season ticket prices. The club are bang on in rewarding the supporters who have stuck by the club over these unfortunate times
BFC are not a charity and financial support should not be a beating stick for those who can't afford to support.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:47 pm

This is an extract from the FAQ'S section of a Ticketing News item issued on the club website on 18th September, 2020 -

Q - Due to the UK lockdown occurring before the earlybird season ticket renewal period ended I didn’t renew my season ticket, will I have the opportunity to do so to allow me to enter the match ballot for 2020/2021 Premier League games?

A - Yes a short renewal window will open at a date to be confirmed when lapsed 2019/2020 season ticket holders will the opportunity to renew for the 2020/2021 season.

------------

As I'm not aware that there has been an update on this from the club and can't find anything on the club website, I've emailed them to ask when this window will open. I'll post details of their reply once I get it.
Last edited by Leisure on Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These 3 users liked this post: Kevwando Flat Stanley bob77

PaintYorkClaretnBlue
Been Liked: 662 times
Has Liked: 1220 times

Post by PaintYorkClaretnBlue » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:59 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:08 pm
Couldn't agree more
I’ve only just read up to this post but as far as I can see if you need a refund the now then you couldn’t really afford the season ticket in the first place? As suck it isn’t really punishing less wealthy people, all it is doing is giving them more time to pay for next season’s ticket.

This may have been covered in posts after this one, I haven’t read them. I do feel that CT is taking every opportunity to knock the club at the minute, have they stopped giving him info or something?
This user liked this post: Blackburn_Claret

agreenwood
Been Liked: 1739 times
Has Liked: 271 times

Post by agreenwood » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:08 pm

I wouldn’t worry too much about a ballot. I don’t think there’s any chance that fans will be back in the stadium this season.

CrosspoolClarets
Been Liked: 1643 times
Has Liked: 400 times

Post by CrosspoolClarets » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:48 pm

I’ve been thinking about this, and I’m struggling to see how paying for 2021/22 in advance should give you privileges for 2020/21.

Keep your money in or not, if you are allowed in this season you will still have to pay extra. So why should it be linked to letting the club keep your money for next season?

It makes sense from a business point of view. It doesn’t make any sense from an ethical, moral or communitarian point of view.

I’ve decided to go for the refund. I’ll decide next summer what to do after that.

claret3561
Been Liked: 136 times
Has Liked: 3 times

Post by claret3561 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:06 pm

I dont care if i get banned for this, i am a season ticket holder and i wont be asking for a refund but i also care about fellow clarets. The im alright jack attitude of pricks like leisure absolutely stinks, just because you are well looked after by the club (and you know what i mean by that) doesn't mean you should forget the real fans who may now have hit hard times. This stinks more than garlick.
This user liked this post: Boss Hogg

Boss Hogg
Been Liked: 852 times
Has Liked: 1096 times

Post by Boss Hogg » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:12 pm

There’s an expectation that prices will rise but .....Is putting season ticket prices up wise in this climate ? Are full attendances going to be allowed ? What will demand be like ? Will fans have got out of the routine ? Alienate fans and we go down it will be much harder to get them back.

Boss Hogg

Post by Boss Hogg » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:14 pm

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:32 pm
Absolutely. If and when Clarets fans are allowed to return, it will be in limited numbers. Those numbers aren't clear and neither, so it appears, is the number of ST holders we currently have,
As discussed earlier, ST holders, because of the commitment they have made, should get first bite. Those fans who aren't - including those who will have requested refunds and given up any right to preferential treatment- will have to wait.
It's a simple choice - the club have done their best.

Boss Hogg

Post by Boss Hogg » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:15 pm

I’ve paid for my ticket but I care about fans who need the money because of the pandemic and have hit hard times. I’d happily give up my ballot for one if them.

keith1879
Been Liked: 262 times
Has Liked: 366 times

Post by keith1879 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:26 pm

claret3561 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:06 pm
I dont care if i get banned for this, i am a season ticket holder and i wont be asking for a refund but i also care about fellow clarets. The im alright jack attitude of pricks like leisure absolutely stinks, just because you are well looked after by the club (and you know what i mean by that) doesn't mean you should forget the real fans who may now have hit hard times. This stinks more than garlick.
I have checked all of Leisure's posts on this thread and cannot see any evidence of an "I'm alright Jack" attitude. Time to leave this thread I think....especially as I am apparently in danger of being termed a p****k.
These 2 users liked this post: Leisure bob77

duncandisorderly
Been Liked: 970 times
Has Liked: 232 times

Post by duncandisorderly » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:28 pm

3 of us decided against renewing pre covid, but it seems we aren't needed anyway.
Thinking about it, if 3 of us have paid £1000 a season on average for the last 25 years then that pays Dwight McNeil's wage for one week.

Meh.

Jenny55
Been Liked: 63 times
Has Liked: 52 times

Post by Jenny55 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:48 pm

keith1879 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:26 pm
I have checked all of Leisure's posts on this thread and cannot see any evidence of an "I'm alright Jack" attitude. Time to leave this thread I think....especially as I am apparently in danger of being termed a p****k.
Just to give a little balance to this, he did say loyal supporters wouldn’t ask for a refund. This doesn’t really give any consideration to loyal supporters who maybe experiencing hard times at present. Our circumstances are all different and he clearly is ok at the moment. A little empathy might help?

Funkydrummer
Been Liked: 2973 times
Has Liked: 2072 times

Post by Funkydrummer » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:55 pm

On another practical note, if things go down to a ballot, and you are lucky enough
to be drawn out of the hat, how is the seat to be paid for and at what price for a
much inferior product ?

If it is to be paid for out of your season ticket "pot", then that will leave you short
for the "carry over" into next season.

I'm sure all will be made clear in the fullness of time.

daveisaclaret
Been Liked: 1160 times
Has Liked: 94 times

Post by daveisaclaret » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:03 am

Some horrible posts on this thread imo. If someone who bought a season ticket in March can't afford it in now we're in October, that isn't a reflection on them as a Burnley fan or as a person. I think we would all hope anyone in that position would get back on their feet asap and would be as entitled as anyone to apply for a ticket later in the season if they can.
These 7 users liked this post: Funkydrummer ClaretTony Jenny55 Boss Hogg CrosspoolClarets Bordeauxclaret simonclaret

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:06 am

Jenny55 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:48 pm
Just to give a little balance to this, he did say loyal supporters wouldn’t ask for a refund. This doesn’t really give any consideration to loyal supporters who maybe experiencing hard times at present. Our circumstances are all different and he clearly is ok at the moment. A little empathy might help?
You've miss-quoted me, I said loyal supporters will be leaving their season ticket money with the club. Would you not class those people as loyal supporters? I made no mention of those who decide to withdraw their money, as they have every right to do. I also said that it was very unfortunate for people who were in need of the refund. I certainly haven't criticised anyone who decides/needs to claim a refund.
These 2 users liked this post: Funkydrummer evensteadiereddie

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:08 am

PaintYorkClaretnBlue wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:59 pm
I’ve only just read up to this post but as far as I can see if you need a refund the now then you couldn’t really afford the season ticket in the first place? As suck it isn’t really punishing less wealthy people, all it is doing is giving them more time to pay for next season’s ticket.

This may have been covered in posts after this one, I haven’t read them. I do feel that CT is taking every opportunity to knock the club at the minute, have they stopped giving him info or something?
What a load of nonsense. Me knocking the club? Anything but, I’m concerned for other season ticket holders and like to think that I will support all fans whatever their circumstances. As it happens, I pay by direct debit and can afford to continue but how on earth have you come up with the notion that people who may need refunds couldn’t really afford them on the first place? Has it not occurred to you that circumstances have changed for a lot of people in the last few months?

As for your final and laughable remark, no they haven’t stopped giving me information, they never have.

daveisaclaret
Been Liked: 1160 times
Has Liked: 94 times

Post by daveisaclaret » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:11 am

Leisure wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:06 am
You've miss-quoted me, I said loyal supporters will be leaving their season ticket money with the club. Would you not class those people as loyal supporters? I made no mention of those who decide to withdraw their money, as they have every right to do. I also said that it was very unfortunate for people who were in need of the refund. I certainly haven't criticised anyone who decides/needs to claim a refund.
Do you genuinely not think that saying "Loyal supporters will be leaving their season ticket money with the club" doesn't imply that people who ask for a refund aren't loyal supporters?

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:13 am

claret3561 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:06 pm
Very childish of you to resort to name calling. I'll just ignore your even more childish comment that I'm 'well looked after by the club'! :D :D
Last edited by Leisure on Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:17 am

daveisaclaret wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:11 am
Do you genuinely not think that saying "Loyal supporters will be leaving their season ticket money with the club" doesn't imply that people who ask for a refund aren't loyal supporters?
It was a statement of fact in my opinion but yes, I can see how it could be interpreted that I was insinuating that those who withdrew their money weren't loyal but I certainly didn't mean that and I don't think that. Apologies to anyone who was offended by it.
These 3 users liked this post: Jenny55 Anonymous Boss Hogg

NewClaret
Been Liked: 3087 times
Has Liked: 3808 times

Post by NewClaret » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:58 am

Out of interest how many would want to go in a ballot? I’m not interested in returning until we’re all there.

Surprised anyone would want to enter the ballot tbh.

Brucefanclaret
Been Liked: 206 times
Has Liked: 511 times

Post by Brucefanclaret » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:45 am

Darthlaw wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:02 pm
I’m in the same boat as those who usually paid in full for my ST but didn’t renew before they were taken off sale in mid March.

Added to that, I left my refund for last season with the club, hoping to use the money against my 20/21 ST (an option they offered at the time)

I’m hoping they’ll honour their offer of using the points, and I’ll happily pay the rest up front to retain my seat and get into the ballot.
That’s exactly how we are placed. I hope the Club sorts this out ASAP, so we know where we stand.

Flat Stanley
Been Liked: 60 times
Has Liked: 103 times

Post by Flat Stanley » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:44 am

I pay in one lump sum but didn't renew earlier in the year as I was waiting to hear what was happening with Covid. I have not had any communication from the club about my seat. Does that mean I've lost my seat or will it still be held for me for next season?

Ignore just seen Leisures post above.
Last edited by Flat Stanley on Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.