Return to Turf Moor Update

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
martin_p
Been Liked: 3764 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Re: Return to Turf Moor Update

Post by martin_p » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:20 am

cricketfieldclarets wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:17 am
Ok. 😎
If you thought this was about collecting contact details when they already have the address on your season ticket and the email address your ticket was emailed to you’re fundamentally not getting it!

cricketfieldclarets
Been Liked: 8585 times
Has Liked: 11285 times

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:24 am

martin_p wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:20 am
If you thought this was about collecting contact details when they already have the address on your season ticket and the email address your ticket was emailed to you’re fundamentally not getting it!
Good night Martin. Enjoy the wolves game. I will with the household.

SingaporeClarets
Been Liked: 43 times
Has Liked: 12 times

Post by SingaporeClarets » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:52 am

Regarding the app and older people, this is how the problem has been solved here.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/t ... t-set-govt

The token does all the Bluetooth ranging to other tokens or phones and has a QR code printed on it which is scanned at the entrance and exit of venues to check in and check out.

Currently you can check into locations by scanning your Id card, scanning a qr code and filling out a web form, using the government e transaction app to scan a qr code which automatically completed the form with your ID card details, or using the TraceTogether app to scan the QR code (again linked to your Id card)

On another note regarding the app, the government here won't relax restrictions until 70% of the population are using the TraceTogether app and checking into locations using the app or token will be mandatory from January once the token distribution has completed for anyone aged 7 and above (including mandatory use of tokens for school kids in school).

Privacy concerns aside, the case rate in Singapore over the last few months after imported cases are removed has been very impressive. We recently had a run of 17 days without any local cases. Any new cases can have all contacts very quickly isolated.
This user liked this post: cricketfieldclarets

tim_noone
Been Liked: 4384 times
Has Liked: 15117 times

Post by tim_noone » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:58 am

How times change......30 odd years ago on Friday and saturday nights most people were getting P!ssed around Burnley and staggering out of sidewalk or the circ.....Turf Moor wasnt Very popular at all .......now everyones falling out over who gets a ticket.... on a msg Board. Get a Grip ffs!
These 2 users liked this post: cricketfieldclarets Claret Till I Die

RammyClaret61
Been Liked: 1091 times
Has Liked: 300 times

Post by RammyClaret61 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:33 am

When this is all sorted. Life will never return to normal. Life will return to what they’re calling a Covid Normal.

Track and trace will be everywhere.

Jimmymaccer
Been Liked: 594 times
Has Liked: 193 times

Post by Jimmymaccer » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:29 am

My other half already operates a “track and trace” system for me!!! 8-) :D :)
These 2 users liked this post: cricketfieldclarets tim_noone

leelad
Been Liked: 72 times
Has Liked: 106 times

Post by leelad » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:39 am

Good luck to all who enter into the ballot. It's a step forward in the right direction, but there is still some way to go. Hopefully a clearer picture will be known at Easter. As for me, an going to sit tight and wait until next season in the hope that I am watching football at a Turf Moor which is packed full of Claret fans (we can only hope)

JohnMcGreal
Been Liked: 1344 times
Has Liked: 438 times

Post by JohnMcGreal » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:53 am

'This evening's attendance is 1146, sponsored by GM fitted furniture.'
These 4 users liked this post: tim_noone ClaretTony nil_desperandum cricketfieldclarets

Burnley87
Been Liked: 115 times
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by Burnley87 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:24 am

Most of these rules will have been made via the Premier League and it’s a start to hopefully more fans being allowed back

If people don’t have Smart phones ask a friend, Neighbour or family member to print out your ticket for you . If you haven’t got into the 21st century then you get left behind. The less trees that get cut down the better and that’s what email etc has done.

We are in a pandemic and if people want to go to the football firstly they should do so as safely as possible and I’m sure this alongside every other football club are doing
These 2 users liked this post: tim_noone cricketfieldclarets

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6340 times
Has Liked: 8654 times

Post by IanMcL » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:01 am

dougcollins wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:29 pm
Can't see us not being still in tier 3 on 16th.
PM Johnson will announce a Tier 2 Christmas for everyone, no matter what the reality!

Burnley Ace
Been Liked: 651 times
Has Liked: 2879 times

Post by Burnley Ace » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:06 am

Boss Hogg wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:45 am
‘Does anybody not own a smart phone these days ?’
Considering some people are relying on food banks to get through the day ( which can’t have gone unnoticed on here) this a bit presumptuous. I have a family member who is a fan and doesn’t have one because doesn’t want one.
As presumptuous as thinking that people who use food banks don’t have a smart phone?

Burnley Ace
Been Liked: 651 times
Has Liked: 2879 times

Post by Burnley Ace » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:10 am

Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:07 am
The airline analogy is brilliant and demonstrates it perfectly.
Will the club charge you £50+ to print it for you?

CrosspoolClarets
Been Liked: 1623 times
Has Liked: 397 times

Post by CrosspoolClarets » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:33 am

ClaretTony wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:16 pm
I really don't know the legalities of it CrosspoolClarets but we are not the only club to have these restrictions placed on us. It's the same at Everton so I assume also Liverpool.
I see Everton mention Public Health Liverpool who are insisting that travel cannot be from far afield. I assume the Lancashire equivalent is responsible here? That would get around the illegality of it.

It does make it plain stupid though when a Claret living in Cornholme could walk there in 2 hours yet be told he or she cannot attend.

The communications from the club are terrible - I have had a quick look at the site and cannot see where it says this restriction is Public Health. For something so alienating that is a simple comms message. Plenty of nice looking comms come from the club, but the substance is often lacking.

Dyched
Been Liked: 1921 times
Has Liked: 446 times

Post by Dyched » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:40 am

Whinging cos the older generations don’t have smartphones/emails and will struggle to get a ticket.

Meanwhile the country is on it’s knees protecting them people, people in debt, lost their jobs, business shut etc etc etc to keep THAT generation safe. Because let’s face it, if Covid didn’t effect that generation in the way it does, we wouldn’t have had the year we have.

So a few old codgers not getting a ticket really doesn’t matter.
Last edited by Dyched on Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32242 times
Has Liked: 5255 times

Post by ClaretTony » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:45 am

CrosspoolClarets wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:33 am
I see Everton mention Public Health Liverpool who are insisting that travel cannot be from far afield. I assume the Lancashire equivalent is responsible here? That would get around the illegality of it.

It does make it plain stupid though when a Claret living in Cornholme could walk there in 2 hours yet be told he or she cannot attend.

The communications from the club are terrible - I have had a quick look at the site and cannot see where it says this restriction is Public Health. For something so alienating that is a simple comms message. Plenty of nice looking comms come from the club, but the substance is often lacking.
You are right, it isn't the club's decision so will be the local authority, presumably Lancashire, who have made the decision. You are also very right on the very poor communication.

I did like this about how you deal with not having email access: "If you don't have a registered email address with the club, or no longer have access to that email address then please contact the ticket office who will be able to help. Email ticketoffice@burnleyfc.com and include your Clarets Number, Email Address, Full Name, Address, and Date of Birth. The ticket office staff will then be able to ensure your account is web-ready."

taio
Been Liked: 3220 times
Has Liked: 340 times

Post by taio » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:57 am

ClaretTony wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:45 am
You are right, it isn't the club's decision so will be the local authority, presumably Lancashire, who have made the decision. You are also very right on the very poor communication.

I did like this about how you deal with not having email access: "If you don't have a registered email address with the club, or no longer have access to that email address then please contact the ticket office who will be able to help. Email ticketoffice@burnleyfc.com and include your Clarets Number, Email Address, Full Name, Address, and Date of Birth. The ticket office staff will then be able to ensure your account is web-ready."
The above advice isn't aimed at people who don't have access to email. It's for those who have an email account but their current one is not registered with the club so records can be updated.

This is the advice for those with no email account at all:

I have no email address, can I still purchase a ticket or enter the ballot?

All individual ballot applications will need to place an email address on their Clarets account. If you do not have one currently we urge you to register for an email as it is the quickest way we can communicate with you, run the ticketing application, allocation and issuing process. We would ask all supporters to seek assistance from a care-giver, a family member, a neighbour, or a friend that you feel happy could assist you with this.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:11 am

taio wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:57 am
The above advice isn't aimed at people who don't have access to email. It's for those who have an email account but their current one is not registered with the club so records can be updated.

This is the advice for those with no email account at all:

I have no email address, can I still purchase a ticket or enter the ballot?

All individual ballot applications will need to place an email address on their Clarets account. If you do not have one currently we urge you to register for an email as it is the quickest way we can communicate with you, run the ticketing application, allocation and issuing process. We would ask all supporters to seek assistance from a care-giver, a family member, a neighbour, or a friend that you feel happy could assist you with this.
Thanks for that. So if they don't have an email address, and potentially don't see anything on the internet, they have been informed via a page on a website.

nil_desperandum
Been Liked: 1823 times
Has Liked: 3948 times

Post by nil_desperandum » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:13 am

JohnMcGreal wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:53 am
'This evening's attendance is 1146, sponsored by GM fitted furniture.'
I think that might be an optimistic figure.
Only 9,000 ST holders signed up (according to ST).
Subtract all those who don't live in Lancashire, (no idea how many but probably a significant percentage), then subtract all those who normally go on with someone or people from outside their households, (and probably won't just go on their own), and then the elderly and vulnerable, and then all those who simply won't feel safe, and then a large number who don't want to go into stadium that seems almost empty. Plus of course those who don't want to go through the various protocols, or maybe don't have the app, or whatever.
(There'll be other reasonable and logistical reasons why others don't apply too)

Swizzlestick
Been Liked: 1503 times
Has Liked: 578 times

Post by Swizzlestick » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:15 am

How should they be informed, carrier pigeon? These are unprecedented times and a logistical nightmare for the club to navigate and people seemingly want to find problems rather than working towards a solution to an individual circumstance.

Boss Hogg
Been Liked: 846 times
Has Liked: 1090 times

Post by Boss Hogg » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:19 am

Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:02 am
You can print at the library. You can set an email address up at the library.
How convenient. It doesn’t affect me but people who don’t have, can’t afford it or just don’t want a smart phone won’t be going without the help of others. Times are changing and also technology but there are fans who will no longer go on and particularly the older generation.

Boss Hogg
Been Liked: 846 times
Has Liked: 1090 times

Post by Boss Hogg » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:23 am

Surely the costs of stewarding and policing will outweigh the benefit of so few attendees. Without away fans can’t inagine it will be a great atmosphere. I’m sticking with junior grass roots football until we can all go back on if we wish to.

taio

Post by taio » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:23 am

ClaretTony wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:11 am
Thanks for that. So if they don't have an email address, and potentially don't see anything on the internet, they have been informed via a page on a website.
In that situation one would hope they would find out by word of mouth or by contacting the club. We are in a situation and environment that's far from ideal so matters like this aren't going to be ideal either.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:31 am

taio wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:23 am
In that situation one would hope they would find out by word of mouth or by contacting the club. We are in a situation and environment that's far from ideal so matters like this aren't going to be ideal either.
I totally agree but it is going to be very difficult for some to find the information.

I'm looking into what potentially the supporters clubs can do to help. I've just sent an email out to all the SC reps and maybe we could set up a team to assist such people. I don't know how but if we can then I think it is our duty to, after all we represent the supporters.

taio

Post by taio » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:33 am

ClaretTony wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:31 am
I totally agree but it is going to be very difficult for some to find the information.

I'm looking into what potentially the supporters clubs can do to help. I've just sent an email out to all the SC reps and maybe we could set up a team to assist such people. I don't know how but if we can then I think it is our duty to, after all we represent the supporters.
That would be good. Who knows the club may have other comms planned later. Like posting a leaflet to Lancs based season ticket holders. I'd be holding off a few days though because I reckon tier 3 will be extended here.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:36 am

taio wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:33 am
That would be good. Who knows the club may have other comms planned later. Like posting a leaflet to Lancs based season ticket holders. I'd be holding off a few days though because I reckon tier 3 will be extended here.
I think it will be extended to be honest but, right now, there is a potential for a number of supporters to attend the game against Wolves in nine days time. From what I can gather, the club are only going to communicate online. I have no idea what we can do to help but I've asked the question of the SC reps and I'll see what response I get.

Claretforshaw
Been Liked: 95 times
Has Liked: 49 times

Post by Claretforshaw » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:43 am

Not sure if this has already been posted but having only lived in the area for a short time I know I live in Rochdale but I am uncertain whether I live in Lancashire or Greater Manchester, I think it is now the latter.

nil_desperandum
Been Liked: 1823 times
Has Liked: 3948 times

Post by nil_desperandum » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:45 am

taio wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:33 am
.... because I reckon tier 3 will be extended here.
I agree, but in order to also place London in Tier 3, I have a feeling that they will relax some of the hospitality rules, and this might include the stadia rules because, (being outdoors) it's relatively low risk.
( I know of a number of high profile hospitality venues round here that (for whatever reason) are working on the expectation that they will be open. This might just be wishful thinking of course).

Swizzlestick
Been Liked: 1503 times
Has Liked: 578 times

Post by Swizzlestick » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:46 am

Claretforshaw wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:43 am
Not sure if this has already been posted but having only lived in the area for a short time I know I live in Rochdale but I am uncertain whether I live in Lancashire or Greater Manchester, I think it is now the latter.
It is indeed Greater Manchester

Burnley1989
Been Liked: 2275 times
Has Liked: 2154 times

Post by Burnley1989 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:47 am

tim_noone wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:58 am
How times change......30 odd years ago on Friday and saturday nights most people were getting P!ssed around Burnley and staggering out of sidewalk or the circ.....Turf Moor wasnt Very popular at all .......now everyones falling out over who gets a ticket.... on a msg Board. Get a Grip ffs!
It’s honestly put me off wanting to go on :lol: moaning bastards

taio

Post by taio » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:58 am

ClaretTony wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:36 am
I think it will be extended to be honest but, right now, there is a potential for a number of supporters to attend the game against Wolves in nine days time. From what I can gather, the club are only going to communicate online. I have no idea what we can do to help but I've asked the question of the SC reps and I'll see what response I get.
I meant the club holding off doing anything beyond online comms and marketing. If they sent out a leaflet now they would probably have to send another shortly after to withdraw it. If SC can help now that can only be positive.

taio

Post by taio » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:01 pm

nil_desperandum wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:45 am
I agree, but in order to also place London in Tier 3, I have a feeling that they will relax some of the hospitality rules, and this might include the stadia rules because, (being outdoors) it's relatively low risk.
( I know of a number of high profile hospitality venues round here that (for whatever reason) are working on the expectation that they will be open. This might just be wishful thinking of course).
Seriously doubt there would be a relaxing of tier 3 given it doesnt take much to increase the infection rate, we are also heading into Christmas and we are on the verge of mass vaccination.

wilks_bfc
Been Liked: 3171 times
Has Liked: 1848 times

Post by wilks_bfc » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:20 pm

Boss Hogg wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:23 am
Surely the costs of stewarding and policing will outweigh the benefit of so few attendees. Without away fans can’t inagine it will be a great atmosphere. I’m sticking with junior grass roots football until we can all go back on if we wish to.
That’s not even an option if you’re in East Lancashire :(

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6902 times
Has Liked: 1471 times

Post by Rileybobs » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:29 pm

Genuine question; how would the club have communicated things like this in the pre-internet days? How about fixture changes? Telephone call or by mail?

jrgbfc
Been Liked: 2098 times
Has Liked: 336 times

Post by jrgbfc » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:38 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:29 pm
Genuine question; how would the club have communicated things like this in the pre-internet days? How about fixture changes? Telephone call or by mail?
Local papers, radio? It seems hard to imagine a world without the internet now!

Dyched
Been Liked: 1921 times
Has Liked: 446 times

Post by Dyched » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:39 pm

nil_desperandum wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:45 am
I work in hospitality and we have no clue what tier will be in place.

With the relaxing of the rules over the Christmas period, household transmissions will increase. Will they also allow increases in the public sector too?

With households being able to form larger bubble (at home) will anybody actually go out? Eat with your household only or have chance to see family you haven’t for 9 months.

Stay in Tier 3 and many hospitality venues won’t ever reopen. The Christmas period is massive business, it makes or breaks a restaurants year.

pureclaret
Been Liked: 433 times
Has Liked: 176 times

Post by pureclaret » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:43 pm

not sure if some one has already asked or seen the answer to my thought, I dont want to risk having to go into Isolation over Christmas so would not go to the Wolves game if by some fluke i was drawn as a winner, having read about it it appears as though you have to be ''in it to win it '', it then says if you are not successful for this game you will be a priority for the next game and the next until all season ticket holders have had the chance to attend at least 1 game. So my questions are if I dont apply for the ballot this time will it be that you can apply for future ballots at a later date, and 2 if I did not purchase a ticket for the first game will I then be at the back of the ballots in the future ?

taio

Post by taio » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:56 pm

pureclaret wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:43 pm
not sure if some one has already asked or seen the answer to my thought, I dont want to risk having to go into Isolation over Christmas so would not go to the Wolves game if by some fluke i was drawn as a winner, having read about it it appears as though you have to be ''in it to win it '', it then says if you are not successful for this game you will be a priority for the next game and the next until all season ticket holders have had the chance to attend at least 1 game. So my questions are if I dont apply for the ballot this time will it be that you can apply for future ballots at a later date, and 2 if I did not purchase a ticket for the first game will I then be at the back of the ballots in the future ?
The ballots are done individually so you'd have as much chance as everyone else eligible and you'd have a better chance than those who have already attended.

The Enclosure
Been Liked: 990 times
Has Liked: 3266 times

Post by The Enclosure » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:58 pm

Never ceases to amaze me how certain people on this message board are not happy unless they are creating arguments.
It is usually the same people creating issues.
The forum would be a far better place without them.Debate is good ,people can have differing views yes,but no need to turn nasty.If we are not careful then Tony will close the site down and I for one wouldnt blame him.

dougcollins
Been Liked: 1780 times
Has Liked: 1778 times

Post by dougcollins » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:12 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Clubcall, £25 a minute. Or so it seemed.

cricketfieldclarets

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:00 pm

Burnley Ace wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:10 am
Will the club charge you £50+ to print it for you?
Possibly. But the library will charge about 12p.

cricketfieldclarets

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:07 pm

Boss Hogg wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:19 am
How convenient. It doesn’t affect me but people who don’t have, can’t afford it or just don’t want a smart phone won’t be going without the help of others. Times are changing and also technology but there are fans who will no longer go on and particularly the older generation.
I find it very hard to believe that anyone who wants to go on can’t afford a smartphone but can afford a season ticket.

The reality is almost everyone who doesn’t have a smartphone will either be in an age category that won’t want to go on or can’t afford it and therefore can’t afford a season ticket.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:14 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Years ago everyone read the local paper and I accept times have changed.

The club know which season ticket holders don’t have an email address so I would have thought they might have been contacted by letter. Telling them via the internet to add an email address to an online account might not actually work.

Burnley1989
Been Liked: 2275 times
Has Liked: 2154 times

Post by Burnley1989 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:17 pm

If ever there was a thread on here that proves people will find something to disagree and argue about on anything.

I thought you needed an email address to have an account on here by the way?

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:19 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:14 pm
Years ago everyone read the local paper and I accept times have changed.

The club know which season ticket holders don’t have an email address so I would have thought they might have been contacted by letter. Telling them via the internet to add an email address to an online account might not actually work.
I suppose we have a very short period of time to make such arrangements. Communication by email and website updates are practically instant. Communication by mail far less so, particularly as there are numerous stages to the ballot process.

I do agree that those people without email addresses should be assisted though. Although I would expect all of them to have family or friends who are able to assist.

cricketfieldclarets

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:22 pm

Don’t understand what people expect from the club.

Pubs and shops have been given days notice before now to close. Eid was cancelled the night before. People sent home from work.

Why are the club going to faff about with complex processes and increased risks?

It makes sense they’re using the safest, most sensible and easiest plans.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:22 pm

Burnley1989 wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:17 pm
If ever there was a thread on here that proves people will find something to disagree and argue about on anything.

Some of us are not selfish and are considering those who don’t have an email address.

dsr
Been Liked: 4549 times
Has Liked: 2241 times

Post by dsr » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:36 pm

Burnley1989 wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:17 pm

That's true. Perhaps the people objecting to the "non-internet supporters go home" attitude are those who don't subscribe to the "I'm all right, Jack" approach.
This user liked this post: Boss Hogg

dsr
Been Liked: 4549 times
Has Liked: 2241 times

Post by dsr » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:39 pm

Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:07 pm
I find it very hard to believe that anyone who wants to go on can’t afford a smartphone but can afford a season ticket.

The reality is almost everyone who doesn’t have a smartphone will either be in an age category that won’t want to go on or can’t afford it and therefore can’t afford a season ticket.
That's the problem. You are so much in love with technology that you don't appreciate that there are people who aren't like you.

I can afford a smartphone, and I'm not old - but I don't want one. It adds nothing to my life.

If you were told that your season ticket price was to rise by £25 just because you can afford it and you are young, I bet you wouldn't be impressed.
This user liked this post: Boss Hogg

cricketfieldclarets

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:47 pm

dsr wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:39 pm
That's the problem. You are so much in love with technology that you don't appreciate that there are people who aren't like you.

I can afford a smartphone, and I'm not old - but I don't want one. It adds nothing to my life.

If you were told that your season ticket price was to rise by £25 just because you can afford it and you are young, I bet you wouldn't be impressed.
:lol: :lol:

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:50 pm

dsr wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:39 pm

It does add something to your life. It enables you to simply gain access into venues such as Turf Moor.
This user liked this post: JohnMac