Cryptocurrency

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Taffy on the wing
Been Liked: 1031 times
Has Liked: 3191 times

Re: Cryptocurrency

Post by Taffy on the wing » Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:14 am

Not anymore.

Rick_Muller
Been Liked: 2635 times
Has Liked: 6464 times

Post by Rick_Muller » Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:15 am

Taffy on the wing wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:14 am
Not anymore.
I know, but they were so certain that no real uses had been developed in 14 years I thought I’d point out the irony of them not knowing about Bitcoin and Tesla especially since they appeared so knowledgeable about EVs on the other thread.
This user liked this post: KateR

SalouClaret
Been Liked: 340 times
Has Liked: 411 times

Post by SalouClaret » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:22 am

I first bought Crypto in early 2021. Put £350 on coinbase and turned it into £2k within a week. I thought I was a secret genius but it turned out every coin shot up at the same time :D

Withdrew £1k and turned the other thousand to £6k over 6 months. Then bottled it and booked a holiday :lol:

I was very lucky because it was all guesswork. Still have a couple of hundred quid in hoping it'll make more this year.

KateR
Been Liked: 1020 times
Has Liked: 6172 times

Post by KateR » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:25 am

Just another snippet for those who think Bitcoin is going away, Jamie Diamond (Chase CEO) called blockchain technology small this week. In response to this, it was pointed out to him that Bitcoin (a derivative of blockchain technology) hash rate alone, hit an all-time high of 500 exahashes/second this month. The hash rate plays a pivotal role in cryptocurrency's security and efficiency, this also emphasized that Bitcoin is backed by the largest computer network in the world. This (Bitcoin) network surpasses the COMBINED size of the cloud computing system built by Amazon, Google and Microsoft together over 15-20 years!

However, of course it's still a scam lol.

dsr
Been Liked: 4578 times
Has Liked: 2270 times

Post by dsr » Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:28 am

KateR wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:25 am
Just another snippet for those who think Bitcoin is going away, Jamie Diamond (Chase CEO) called blockchain technology small this week. In response to this, it was pointed out to him that Bitcoin (a derivative of blockchain technology) hash rate alone, hit an all-time high of 500 exahashes/second this month. The hash rate plays a pivotal role in cryptocurrency's security and efficiency, this also emphasized that Bitcoin is backed by the largest computer network in the world. This (Bitcoin) network surpasses the COMBINED size of the cloud computing system built by Amazon, Google and Microsoft together over 15-20 years!

However, of course it's still a scam lol.
Using vast amounts of power does not in itself mean that it is a strong investment. The reverse, if anything. Who's paying for all this energy?

fatboy47
Been Liked: 2327 times
Has Liked: 2698 times

Post by fatboy47 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:20 am

Up The Clarets.

For all your financial advice.

KateR

Post by KateR » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:28 pm

dsr wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:28 am
Using vast amounts of power does not in itself mean that it is a strong investment. The reverse, if anything. Who's paying for all this energy?
I thought that was obvious, but just to be clear:
The BTC miners, which are companies or individuals, these also ensure the system operates and keeps the “ledger” intact and safeguard all actions on the blockchain. For doing this, they are rewarded with BTC, this is called “mining” crypto, you work or safeguard and you are rewarded in the actual crypto you’re working with. They in turn call sell their BTC earned, either at market price or OTC sales (which is where the ETF’s general acquire their BTC.

BTC has been announced DEAD well over a hundred times by major news sources, you yourself have continually called it a scam or a ponzi, but it’s still going and continually being adopted more and more, maybe even you might one day think your perhaps wrong, I mean Blackrock, Fedlity and others have obviously changed their minds now.

Newcastleclaret93
Been Liked: 1573 times
Has Liked: 360 times

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:37 am

dsr wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:28 am
What does make it a strong investment?

Has there been a better performing asset over the last 14 years?

Ric_C
Been Liked: 752 times
Has Liked: 122 times

Post by Ric_C » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:49 am

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:37 am
What does make it a strong investment?

Has there been a better performing asset over the last 14 years?
The answer is no. If you had just invested £100 per month in bitcoin 10 years ago you'd now have around £180k off a £12k investment

And that is just blindly doing it, not watching the market etc

KateR

Post by KateR » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:56 pm

Paul Waine wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:42 pm
Authorities worldwide have agreements with financial and other regulated entities to share details on interest paid to account holders. Moneylaundering regulations also require all financial institutions (and many others) to verify identity of account holders, clients etc.

More recently I've read that terrorists have stopped using cryptocurrencies to move money. They've discovered that the "authorities" can trace their transactions. Bitcoin and the rest aren't as anonymous as has been claimed.
Paul,
what's interesting to me, is that most people who understand Crypto have known all along how easy it is to trace crypto from one place to another, that bit is very easy and because anyone can set up a wallet and receive, that is where it becomes difficult. 99% of exchanges require KYOC details, but personal wallets are pretty much anonymous, however you can't just sell from a personal wallet. Having crypto in a wallet is pretty much worthless unless you can sell it, to sell they need to do it through an exchange, it's easy to follow the money and once they sell, that's when they find out who sold and arrest them.

Today, the FBI is a huge holder of crypto they have seized along with the criminals, one fear many people have is if the FBI sell the crypto in a lump, they will dump the market. However, I assume that crypto was either stolen from someone/company or criminals bought it and transferred elsewhere for a "service". I know occasionally the FBI do sell, but they need a court order to do that, and the proceeds go into the government coffers somehow.

No Ney Never
Been Liked: 895 times
Has Liked: 328 times

Post by No Ney Never » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:23 pm

Still another 50 days to the halving and the inflow from the ETF's is having quite an impact.

KateR

Post by KateR » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:41 pm

So, BTC hit's a new ATH (All Time High), did anyone buy into BTC when it was $15K just over a year ago? Anyone investing in the BTC ETF's should be up around 50% from late Jan, just 6 weeks ago!!

Halving still to come, Bull market still in its infancy and plenty of room to grow in the next 12-24 months.

I still have no BTC or ETH, but very pleased with how my total portfolio is shaping up and I can now see a time for selling looming and achieving my goal from first starting in crypto.

Anyone starting to get friends and family asking about BTC/Crypto yet??

Shaggy
Been Liked: 394 times
Has Liked: 149 times

Post by Shaggy » Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:04 pm

My crypto portfolio has tripled overnight.I know BTC going up will drag everything up with it which is good.

Also been a good day on the FX day markets.

KateR

Post by KateR » Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:19 pm

yes, BTC is obviously the engine that drives all the other thousands of crypto coins/tokens, the markets (US at least) have been doing fine for a while now.

BTC overtook Silver as a world value a few days ago and very little has value more than BTC these days, META was left behind a while back, BTC and markets have essentially been different in action although occasionally there seems to be a correlation. The way things are going, I can see the US approving ETH ETF's and in the not too distant future I can see BTC/ETH movements effecting the markets, which I'm not sure is a good thing.

Sell off after BTC breached its ATH brought the dip, potentially people moving out and starting to put more into Alt's, Alt season still to come yet and probably the best opportunity left in this crypto Bull, yet I can see BTC breaking $100K late this year!

Vim Fuego
Been Liked: 76 times
Has Liked: 34 times

Post by Vim Fuego » Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:45 pm

Market is nice and buoyant now hey

I got into VET VeChain a couple of years ago. It is my 2nd biggest bag now with a solid Use Case. Done very well recently. I'm long on XRP and have been since 2017, but since then it has only doubled despite the market ups and downs. Have a number of other holdings SOL ETH etc

Don't want to get all gloaty in a bull market, cos ive had plenty of losses in the past in this game. That is how it goes. You have to be careful

Superjohnnyfrancis
Been Liked: 350 times
Has Liked: 335 times

Post by Superjohnnyfrancis » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:19 pm

KateR wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:41 pm
So, BTC hit's a new ATH (All Time High), did anyone buy into BTC when it was $15K just over a year ago? Anyone investing in the BTC ETF's should be up around 50% from late Jan, just 6 weeks ago!!

Halving still to come, Bull market still in its infancy and plenty of room to grow in the next 12-24 months.

I still have no BTC or ETH, but very pleased with how my total portfolio is shaping up and I can now see a time for selling looming and achieving my goal from first starting in crypto.

Anyone starting to get friends and family asking about BTC/Crypto yet??
What has made it jump up recently ? Thanks for the heads up

Lowbankclaret
Been Liked: 1233 times
Has Liked: 56 times

Post by Lowbankclaret » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:35 pm

I do find it interesting that a thread on cryptocurrencies is allowed when all other types of investing are instantly shut down.

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4188 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:05 am

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:35 pm
I do find it interesting that a thread on cryptocurrencies is allowed when all other types of investing are instantly shut down.
Probably because none on here are asking people to email them so they help with financial investments, especially when the person asking has no idea.

What happened to Muric in January have the mafia backed off ? :D

Newcastleclaret93
Been Liked: 1573 times
Has Liked: 360 times

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:01 pm

KateR wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:19 pm
yes, BTC is obviously the engine that drives all the other thousands of crypto coins/tokens, the markets (US at least) have been doing fine for a while now.

BTC overtook Silver as a world value a few days ago and very little has value more than BTC these days, META was left behind a while back, BTC and markets have essentially been different in action although occasionally there seems to be a correlation. The way things are going, I can see the US approving ETH ETF's and in the not too distant future I can see BTC/ETH movements effecting the markets, which I'm not sure is a good thing.

Sell off after BTC breached its ATH brought the dip, potentially people moving out and starting to put more into Alt's, Alt season still to come yet and probably the best opportunity left in this crypto Bull, yet I can see BTC breaking $100K late this year!
One of the most exciting times to be in this space. The next 12 months will be wild.

Goliath
Been Liked: 238 times
Has Liked: 106 times

Post by Goliath » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:20 pm

Goliath wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:54 pm
Anyone had any dealings with Syncus?
Had it recommended by somebody who tends to be pretty good with this type of thing, seems like a pretty good team behind it and the value is increasing every week at the moment.
Been given a discount code of SYNC29 if anyone wants to have a dabble, should give you a 15% rebate
Interestingly now up about 900% in the last month looking at the chart. I've been given worse recommendations!

ClaretAL
Been Liked: 1045 times
Has Liked: 819 times

Post by ClaretAL » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:42 pm

Forget crypto, you need to jump on on the Egyptian pound 👍

No Ney Never

Post by No Ney Never » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:53 pm

There appears to be plenty of mileage yet in BTC.
The ETF's gobbling up everything that Grayscale dumps and more. The halving. The potential of the Asian ETF's, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc. All the data is pointing towards much more uplift to come.

JohnMac
Been Liked: 2379 times
Has Liked: 3807 times

Post by JohnMac » Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:42 pm

I still find all this information is a bit like trying to understand Klingon :?

KateR

Post by KateR » Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:49 pm

JohnMac wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:42 pm
I still find all this information is a bit like trying to understand Klingon :?
Yes, it's difficult to understand at first, if you enter the space but you quickly catch on, if I can then anyone can.
This user liked this post: JohnMac

KateR

Post by KateR » Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:55 pm

Superjohnnyfrancis wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:19 pm
What has made it jump up recently ? Thanks for the heads up
Basically, relatively good financial news in the US, but I'd say the biggest single element is the SEC allowing BTC-ETF's on the market. There are 9 ETF's in the US I believe, this allows people not interested in buying and dealing in crypto themselves to go through major financial institutions, such as Blackrock, Fidelity, etc. to buy "shares" of BTC and allow others to own and manage. This sense of being "safe" has allowed a lot of ordinary (read new) people to invest in crypto related products, many anticipated this upward movement but it's been faster than many anticipated, right now it's crabbing sideways in a range as many wait to see which direction it takes.

KateR

Post by KateR » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:16 pm

Vim Fuego wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:45 pm
Market is nice and buoyant now hey

I got into VET VeChain a couple of years ago. It is my 2nd biggest bag now with a solid Use Case. Done very well recently. I'm long on XRP and have been since 2017, but since then it has only doubled despite the market ups and downs. Have a number of other holdings SOL ETH etc

Don't want to get all gloaty in a bull market, cos ive had plenty of losses in the past in this game. That is how it goes. You have to be careful
I hold VET, just about even on that at the moment, but fully expect it to grow in the next 12 months. I have no BTC or ETH, but I'm happy with my total portfolio.

I've never had a loss nor a gain so far in Crypto, since I've never sold anything and taken it out of crypto, yes plenty went down in the last 2 years, but I was buying regularly to bring my average cost down. I'm anticipating selling and taking out of crypto totally in 09-18 months from now, we will see how that works out, lol. You definitely have to be very very careful in the direct crypto market though, that is a fact.
This user liked this post: Vim Fuego

Superjohnnyfrancis
Been Liked: 350 times
Has Liked: 335 times

Post by Superjohnnyfrancis » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:57 pm

KateR wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:55 pm
Basically, relatively good financial news in the US, but I'd say the biggest single element is the SEC allowing BTC-ETF's on the market. There are 9 ETF's in the US I believe, this allows people not interested in buying and dealing in crypto themselves to go through major financial institutions, such as Blackrock, Fidelity, etc. to buy "shares" of BTC and allow others to own and manage. This sense of being "safe" has allowed a lot of ordinary (read new) people to invest in crypto related products, many anticipated this upward movement but it's been faster than many anticipated, right now it's crabbing sideways in a range as many wait to see which direction it takes.
Thanks again looking forward to it hitting 100k sadly i dont have much of it at the moment, was nice to see the 60% jump in value the other day though.

Any tips for coins to invest in currently?

KateR

Post by KateR » Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:10 pm

Superjohnnyfrancis wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:57 pm
Thanks again looking forward to it hitting 100k sadly i dont have much of it at the moment, was nice to see the 60% jump in value the other day though.

I like a lot of coins, I have a three-tier portfolio, mostly based on risk and actual $Value, so biggest risks in Tier 3 and least value, however that offers the potential biggest gains, but it's certainly a gamble for many coins. I don't make recommendations; people need to do their own research; however, the following are what I'm buying most of in each Tier, but please recognize certain coins will change Tiers based on market conditions:

Tier 1 CRO

Tier 2 KSM

Tier 3 Helium Mobile

None of the above is financial advice, and you need to do your own research; good luck whatever you buy or own :)
This user liked this post: Superjohnnyfrancis

Lowbankclaret
Been Liked: 1233 times
Has Liked: 56 times

Post by Lowbankclaret » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:38 pm

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:05 am
Probably because none on here are asking people to email them so they help with financial investments, especially when the person asking has no idea.

What happened to Muric in January have the mafia backed off ? :D
Think the couple of people were very happy with any financial help they got.
Thing is there are financial advisors on here who rake in lots of money without making money for their customers. Who want me shut down.

As for Muric, is he in goal??
He is the better keeper, go figure.

cockneyclaret
Been Liked: 278 times
Has Liked: 3308 times

Post by cockneyclaret » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:15 am

Take a look at (spacemesh) smh or $smh on twitter

(Microvisionchain) space

(Clearpool) cool

All lower end marketcap coins so there can be plenty of movement expected on them..
Look on twitter as there's plenty info regarding the above 3

Loyalclaret
Been Liked: 437 times
Has Liked: 371 times

Post by Loyalclaret » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:26 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:38 pm
Thing is there are financial advisors on here who rake in lots of money without making money for their customers. Who want me shut down.
That's not the complete picture. I am not a financial advisor but was often uncomfortable with the way you shared your experience (gave financial advice).

FCBurnley
Been Liked: 2002 times
Has Liked: 1148 times

Post by FCBurnley » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:57 pm

HBAR worth a punt. Should go to over 20cents in near future so 50% t be made Not financial advice

KateR

Post by KateR » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:19 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:38 pm
Think the couple of people were very happy with any financial help they got.
I used to enjoy the financial/investment thread, however if I remember rightly, someone posted their portfolio, which of course contains proprietary info pertaining to the owner, this is difficult for certain sites and could put them at risk, personally I think this was one if not the main reason it was locked. Here there is talk about crypto, but no one has posted their portfolio thank goodness.

KateR

Post by KateR » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:32 pm

Well that magic internet money is just like those magic beans, it just won't stop growing at the moment, those that bought into the ETF's that were released end of Jan must be real happy, was around $44K at the time, today it hit $73K, not even 2 months for that kind of profit. Of course, this also brings 99% of other coins up with it, bit like shooting fish in a barrel at the moment picking crypto. I bought a small amount of a meme coin during the down market, last week it went above 10X, sold 15% that equated to my original $ investment, meaning I've 85% left that I got free, I'll just let it sit there and see where we are at the end of the year regarding profit now.

However, I'm also sure all those that invested in Bank stocks/shares must be equally happy??!! And, of course, what's more important, they feel safe with their investment. Plus, they can also walk into those big shiny new offices and see what their money actually bought, that tangible seeing and "feeling" where my money is, that's a critical part of investing I can understand!

No Ney Never

Post by No Ney Never » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:01 pm

Expanded my portfolio a bit more with Cardano AVA and Avalanche AVAX, a couple of decent projects exhibiting an uptrend with lots of headroom.

Shaggy
Been Liked: 394 times
Has Liked: 149 times

Post by Shaggy » Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:13 am

The USD needs to stop pumping though as crypto tends to drop with a strong Dollar.
This user liked this post: cockneyclaret

aggi
Been Liked: 2123 times

Post by aggi » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:30 pm

Shaggy wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:13 am
The USD needs to stop pumping though as crypto tends to drop with a strong Dollar.
Those who are expecting/hoping for crypto to soar to huge values probably need to consider that this will likely be matched to a slump in the dollar and what that will mean for the global economy.

No Ney Never

Post by No Ney Never » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:13 pm

No Ney Never wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:01 pm
Expanded my portfolio a bit more with Cardano AVA and Avalanche AVAX, a couple of decent projects exhibiting an uptrend with lots of headroom.
They were exhibiting an 📈 ☹️ now holding onto funds as I track the 📉 waiting for something to indicate we're 〰️ as a buying opportunity.

KateR

Post by KateR » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:07 pm

No Ney Never wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:13 pm
They were exhibiting an 📈 ☹️ now holding onto funds as I track the 📉 waiting for something to indicate we're 〰️ as a buying opportunity.
For me, anything that drops below my average buying price is a time to buy more and reduce my average cost, really don't like buying in a rising market, selling is even worse for me. However, I have my strategy and I'm sticking to it, so far so good, but anything can happen, especially now we're a less than a month from Bitcoin halving. Typically, there has always been a "largish" drop/dip shortly after the halving, which is an opportunity to load more prior to the peak and the selling opportunity.

KateR

Post by KateR » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:58 pm

Just thought I'd drop this here, love to hear what DSR & Co have to say about this :lol:
Attachments
CDC 20%.png
CDC 20%.png (585.28 KiB) Viewed 699 times

Goliath

Post by Goliath » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:18 pm

KateR wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:58 pm
Just thought I'd drop this here, love to hear what DSR & Co have to say about this :lol:
Interesting to see how long this offer lasts. Most holder's will have to wait to unstake their existing cro before they can take advantage of it.

KateR

Post by KateR » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:21 pm

Yes indeed, it's a dilemma for many, seems that there is a large spilt regarding this. The offer is obviously based on a certain amount of funds before it closes, unbonding/unstaking in DeFi is 28 days, and you earn no interest during that time, if you did it and it closes anybody would be furious. Plus, the other wrinkle is the halving and when will we reach peak in this Bull market before going down again, do you take 20% guaranteed and miss the peak for selling. Quite the quandary, personally I'm not unbonding, but I'll add my rewards, plus I'm buying bits to add for as long as the offer is available, but only for a month or two.

Goliath

Post by Goliath » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 pm

KateR wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:21 pm
Yes indeed, it's a dilemma for many, seems that there is a large spilt regarding this. The offer is obviously based on a certain amount of funds before it closes, unbonding/unstaking in DeFi is 28 days, and you earn no interest during that time, if you did it and it closes anybody would be furious. Plus, the other wrinkle is the halving and when will we reach peak in this Bull market before going down again, do you take 20% guaranteed and miss the peak for selling. Quite the quandary, personally I'm not unbonding, but I'll add my rewards, plus I'm buying bits to add for as long as the offer is available, but only for a month or two.
I did ask the support team about that and their response was that the offer would still be open after the 28 days. They also then directed me to the terms and conditions so I wouldn't be certain they were telling the truth.

dsr
Been Liked: 4578 times
Has Liked: 2270 times

Post by dsr » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:37 pm

KateR wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:58 pm
20% of what? Is it a cash reward, and if so, where is the cash coming from? Or is it 20% bonus units?

KateR

Post by KateR » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:47 pm

you deposit CRO, which is the native crypto for the exchange. They will give you 20% on the amount you deposit, paid weekly in CRO.

CRO is basically a commodity, where the price fluctuates, essentially with the Crypto Market and Bitcoin has a large influence on its price. Therefore, a risk occurs, where you will get your principal plus 20% back after a year and it could be less than the principal you started with! However, we're entering a Bull Market and while I BELIEVE there is a very small chance of it going below today's prices, there is a high chance that the price will rise, quite a lot in fact.

There are other factors around the opportunity/offering that could be detrimental to seasoned crypto users, but loss is not one of them, it's actually in the NOT being able to maximize profits during the twelve months. Of course, a large black swan event throws all this rationale out of the window.

No Ney Never

Post by No Ney Never » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:22 am

Telegram's TON coin appears to be getting a bit of coverage at the web3 conference in Hong Kong according to reports on Banter Bubbles. I hope so, I have them staked on BitGet. It's my first time staking.

I would like to stake my BTC, I am looking for recommendations from you more experienced coiners where best and/or safest to do this.

No Ney Never

Post by No Ney Never » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:57 am

At what point in this downturn do you add to your current holding and/or take the plunge on something you have been watching?

Ric_C
Been Liked: 752 times
Has Liked: 122 times

Post by Ric_C » Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:06 am

No Ney Never wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:57 am
At what point in this downturn do you add to your current holding and/or take the plunge on something you have been watching?
Put it this way, I wish I'd kept dome dry powder for this event.

My guess is that we will go sideways for 1-2 months, then boom.

But worth keeping an eye on external factors, I'd personally DCA from this point if I had spare cash I wanted to invest