Season Ticket Question

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Leisure
Been Liked: 3771 times
Has Liked: 12357 times

Re: Season Ticket Question

Post by Leisure » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:46 pm

wilks_bfc wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:23 pm
The error messages within the system have always been bobbins

You get the same when trying to purchase multiple tickets during priority periods.
Doesn’t tell you who it is our how many points they have
I have previously pointed out to the club that when you apply for a ticket for an away game and the system shows that that person hasn't got enough loyalty points, it would help if it stated just how many points that they do have but haven't had much success in getting them to acknowledge that this is an improvement that could be made. Similarly when you apply for tickets for a game through your Friends and Family the system automatically puts a ticket into your basket for everyone and if you don't want one for some of them, instead of just having a tick box where you could tick for the ones you want a ticket for, you have to individually click on the X to remove them from the basket but the problem with this is that you can only do that one at a time and quite often the system has timed you out before you managed to remove all the ones you needed to.

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32235 times
Has Liked: 5252 times

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:38 pm

giveusaB wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:39 pm
Same here, I was in the ticket office and was told we are getting new season cards.
We are all getting new season cards which contradicts a letter sent out to an old friend of mine.

Terrybfc
Been Liked: 20 times
Has Liked: 12 times

Post by Terrybfc » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:54 pm

Does anyone have any indication of what prices will be for phase 2 & 3? Hopefully they’ll be officially released soon as it’s only 4 weeks to the deadline of phase 2 renewals

Barlickclaret
Been Liked: 85 times

Post by Barlickclaret » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:02 pm

Just been and renewed down at the ticket office, and got sorted in no time, they get slagged off on here by a few but they were brilliant today. And yes got told we are getting new cards sent.
These 2 users liked this post: Leisure Bosscat

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:10 pm

Terrybfc wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:54 pm
Does anyone have any indication of what prices will be for phase 2 & 3? Hopefully they’ll be officially released soon as it’s only 4 weeks to the deadline of phase 2 renewals
They could be waiting to see just how many of the existing 9000 season ticket holders actually renew (with no price increase) in Phase 1. As, whilst any that don't will still be able to renew in Phase 2, they would then have to pay the higher price (if prices went up) and if they haven't renewed when they could with no increase, I would have thought that it will be difficult getting them to renew with an increase. Hopefully common sense will prevail and they won't apply an increase. Of all the other PL clubs I've managed to find renewal info about, I haven't yet come across any that have increased prices and many of those will have a waiting list for season tickets, so would probably not be overly concerned if they had put up prices and as a result lost some ST holders,as they'd easily sell them again. Unfortunately we're not in that position.
This user liked this post: Terrybfc

jrgbfc
Been Liked: 2097 times
Has Liked: 336 times

Post by jrgbfc » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:08 pm

Leisure wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:10 pm
They could be waiting to see just how many of the existing 9000 season ticket holders actually renew (with no price increase) in Phase 1. As, whilst any that don't will still be able to renew in Phase 2, they would then have to pay the higher price (if prices went up) and if they haven't renewed when they could with no increase, I would have thought that it will be difficult getting them to renew with an increase. Hopefully common sense will prevail and they won't apply an increase. Of all the other PL clubs I've managed to find renewal info about, I haven't yet come across any that have increased prices and many of those will have a waiting list for season tickets, so would probably not be overly concerned if they had put up prices and as a result lost some ST holders,as they'd easily sell them again. Unfortunately we're not in that position.
Or just waiting to make sure we stay up!

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:15 pm

Barlickclaret wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:02 pm
Just been and renewed down at the ticket office, and got sorted in no time, they get slagged off on here by a few but they were brilliant today. And yes got told we are getting new cards sent.
It's not the ticket office staff where the problem is - they are doing no more than they are told from above.

bfcjg
Been Liked: 5000 times
Has Liked: 6715 times

Post by bfcjg » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:50 pm

I don't think it's the frontline staff that get slagged of,any dealings I have with them they are first class, it's the chinless wonders that devise such over complicated procedures who then rush away to hide behind policies and paperwork having meetings about why it isn't their fault.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:26 pm

bfcjg wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:50 pm
I don't think it's the frontline staff that get slagged of,any dealings I have with them they are first class, it's the chinless wonders that devise such over complicated procedures who then rush away to hide behind policies and paperwork having meetings about why it isn't their fault.
They do get the abuse at times because they are the people who are on the front line. But you are right, it’s the ones who came up with this. I bet they were nowhere to be seen when the ticket office opened this week.

bfcjg

Post by bfcjg » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:03 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:26 pm
They do get the abuse at times because they are the people who are on the front line. But you are right, it’s the ones who came up with this. I bet they were nowhere to be seen when the ticket office opened this week.
I've witnessed it when I have been in there and it is disgusting,cowardly and unfair. I think though on this board their efforts are in the main and appreciated.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:15 pm

bfcjg wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:03 pm
I've witnessed it when I have been in there and it is disgusting,cowardly and unfair. I think though on this board their efforts are in the main and appreciated.
I know Elaine well, known her for more years than either of us would care to mention. She can and does deal with most of it but, like you, I’ve witnessed it when I’ve been in the ticket office and seen a lot of unnecessary criticism on here.

Claretforever
Been Liked: 1035 times
Has Liked: 507 times

Post by Claretforever » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:24 pm

I managed to renew mine today, though it wasn’t straight forward. Several error messages and then it said member was already on as I tried to link an account, error’d again and then turned out fine. Only took 10 minutes or so though.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:21 pm

Just a reminder that there are only 2 days left for Phase 1 renewals (last day is Friday 23rd).

Eyres_11
Been Liked: 73 times
Has Liked: 6 times

Post by Eyres_11 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:21 am

Went to link my Clarets+ account with my Clarets Number today and it just says it hasn't been recognised, tried to reset my password link and nothing sent. Hardly surprising, should be a lot easier.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:25 am

Eyres_11 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:21 am
Went to link my Clarets+ account with my Clarets Number today and it just says it hasn't been recognised, tried to reset my password link and nothing sent. Hardly surprising, should be a lot easier.
Try emailing the Supporters Liaison Officer - slo@burnleyfc.com

Eyres_11
Been Liked: 73 times
Has Liked: 6 times

Post by Eyres_11 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:45 am

Leisure wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:25 am
Cheers

Stproc
Been Liked: 176 times
Has Liked: 303 times

Post by Stproc » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:58 pm

I don’t know if there’s a solution already posted, there’s 21 pages to Wade through but...

I have created a new account for myself and for the Mrs, I have also linked in my season tickets of old to these new accounts but when I come to pay it is not showing that I have already paid in advance for these tickets. The only option that I seem to have is to pay again by credit card. I have emailed the ticket office but I’ve had no response and I’m getting concerned that cut-off for phase 1 is tomorrow. Can anybody throw any light on this please.

wilks_bfc
Been Liked: 3170 times
Has Liked: 1848 times

Post by wilks_bfc » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:34 pm

The club have posted that if you are experiencing issues to email the ticket office before the deadline and you’ll get the Early bird price
Attachments
DDD5015D-8FD3-4B62-9C14-3C2FE2C40AA2.jpeg
DDD5015D-8FD3-4B62-9C14-3C2FE2C40AA2.jpeg (589.33 KiB) Viewed 2858 times
This user liked this post: Leisure

Stproc
Been Liked: 176 times
Has Liked: 303 times

Post by Stproc » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:38 pm

Good to know that they’ll honour the price.
But, it would be good if there was an auto-response to tell me they’ve received my email.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:33 pm

Stproc wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:58 pm
I don’t know if there’s a solution already posted, there’s 21 pages to Wade through but...

I have created a new account for myself and for the Mrs, I have also linked in my season tickets of old to these new accounts but when I come to pay it is not showing that I have already paid in advance for these tickets. The only option that I seem to have is to pay again by credit card. I have emailed the ticket office but I’ve had no response and I’m getting concerned that cut-off for phase 1 is tomorrow. Can anybody throw any light on this please.
This user liked this post: Stproc

Bfc
Been Liked: 443 times
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by Bfc » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:55 pm

To save me reading all the posts on this subject, looking for a possible answer, can someone explain my problem renewing my tickets. For years I've bought an Adult and a Pensioner season ticket, in my name, using 1 e mail address. Ive always paid up front for them.
I've received the Club e mail and only seem to be able to renew 1 ST. The site shows I've renewed, but only shows 1 renewal.
On Tuesday I sent an e mail outlying a problem trying to renew both my tickets, supplying my the stand I'm in, seat Nos and 6 digit Nos.
The Club sent me a reply instantly, saying they will be in touch. I've since spent a few hours trying to work out, what I maybe doing wrong, by trying again and again on the renewal site.
Today I've received another e mail about renewing my ST, which now shows BOTH my tickets as Pensioners.
While the Club say they will honour the original deal, I'm getting myself worked up, as tomorrow's the last day and I'm bothered one of the seats might be sold by the Club, because I'm unable to get back in touch.
I've now got to go down and sort the mess out. Time which I'd planned for other things. I think 3 days after my request for help, they would have been able to contact me, with information.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:00 pm

Season Ticket Renewals Update
April 22, 2021

More information as we approach Phase 1 season ticket deadline

Firstly, a big thank you to everyone in Phase 1 that has already renewed and who are currently in process of renewing.

We fully understand and appreciate that the renewal process and the process for linking accounts has been difficult and inconvenient for some people.

We apologize for the inconvenience and added stress. We would like to reassure any eligible supporters who miss the 4pm deadline tomorrow (Friday 23rd April) and are in process of renewing that we will still honour your secured seat at the agreed EarlyBird price.

We thank you for your patience along the way. The ticket office has been diligently working to process any messages and queries received and will continue to help renew all eligible tickets during this first phase.

Please continue to bear with us through the renewal process.

Thank you again for your support and your patience.

For more information on how to renew, please click here. (you'll need to go on the club website to click 'here')

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:03 pm

Bfc wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:55 pm
To save me reading all the posts on this subject, looking for a possible answer, can someone explain my problem renewing my tickets. For years I've bought an Adult and a Pensioner season ticket, in my name, using 1 e mail address. Ive always paid up front for them.
I've received the Club e mail and only seem to be able to renew 1 ST. The site shows I've renewed, but only shows 1 renewal.
On Tuesday I sent an e mail outlying a problem trying to renew both my tickets, supplying my the stand I'm in, seat Nos and 6 digit Nos.
The Club sent me a reply instantly, saying they will be in touch. I've since spent a few hours trying to work out, what I maybe doing wrong, by trying again and again on the renewal site.
Today I've received another e mail about renewing my ST, which now shows BOTH my tickets as Pensioners.
While the Club say they will honour the original deal, I'm getting myself worked up, as tomorrow's the last day and I'm bothered one of the seats might be sold by the Club, because I'm unable to get back in touch.
I've now got to go down and sort the mess out. Time which I'd planned for other things. I think 3 days after my request for help, they would have been able to contact me, with information.
Is the person that you can't renew for on your Friends and Family? If not, try putting them on and then try again to renew.

bfcjg

Post by bfcjg » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:20 pm

"We fully understand and appreciate that the renewal process and the process for linking accounts has been difficult and inconvenient for some people."
Time for a missing word competition . Impossible.

Longsidebogs
Been Liked: 60 times
Has Liked: 99 times

Post by Longsidebogs » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:52 pm

I’ve renewed on account. I think that should be it, but I keep seeing things I don’t understand about linking accounts? Any ideas please? Am I missing something.

Local cricketer
Been Liked: 412 times
Has Liked: 87 times

Post by Local cricketer » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:43 pm

Well I’ve given up trying to renew. I will have a refund for last years. It’s **** poor that a premier league club can make it so difficult to do something so simple

Grumps
Been Liked: 954 times
Has Liked: 359 times

Post by Grumps » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:58 pm

Local cricketer wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:43 pm
Well I’ve given up trying to renew. I will have a refund for last years. It’s **** poor that a premier league club can make it so difficult to do something so simple
Why not just email them as they've suggested and they'll honour your early bird price if you do it by 4pm Friday, I realise it would stop you having a rant, but if you really want to renew I'd be doing that.

jrgbfc
Been Liked: 2097 times
Has Liked: 336 times

Post by jrgbfc » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:03 pm

Grumps wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:58 pm
Why not just email them as they've suggested and they'll honour your early bird price if you do it by 4pm Friday, I realise it would stop you having a rant, but if you really want to renew I'd be doing that.
The point is people shouldn't have to jump through hoops to do something as simple as renewing a season ticket.

Grumps
Been Liked: 954 times
Has Liked: 359 times

Post by Grumps » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:06 pm

jrgbfc wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:03 pm
The point is people shouldn't have to jump through hoops to do something as simple as renewing a season ticket.
A 2 line email... Really its not that difficult, probably took you longer to type your reply on here

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:43 pm

jrgbfc wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:03 pm
You are right, people shouldn’t have to jump through hoops.

My old friend at 82 who has never used the internet finally got a letter to explain things to him. It told him he had to have an email address. Someone who has had a season ticket for 74 successive seasons and they treat him like this.

Claret Till I Die
Been Liked: 1133 times
Has Liked: 1604 times

Post by Claret Till I Die » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:56 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:43 pm

My old friend at 82 who has never used the internet finally got a letter to explain things to him. It told him he had to have an email address. Someone who has had a season ticket for 74 successive seasons and they treat him like this.
Wonder what our new chairman thinks about the way fans are being alienated ?

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:58 pm

Claret Till I Die wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:56 pm
Wonder what our new chairman thinks about the way fans are being alienated ?
Alienated by the buffoons who thought it was a good idea to introduce a new system when we weren't in a stable situation, and then to make a complete pigs ear of it.

Local cricketer
Been Liked: 412 times
Has Liked: 87 times

Post by Local cricketer » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:59 pm

Grumps wrote:
Thanks for the words of wisdom. I have emailed them but it really should a simple process to go through

Bfc
Been Liked: 443 times
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by Bfc » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:04 pm

Thanks Leisure, as above, I’ve always bought 2 tickets in MY name, as it’s a way of inviting a friend to a match and them being able to sit next to me.
I’ve never had the need for friends and family, as it’s never been a problem before. I did try and put my name in that section, with the other ticket details, but it said I’d already renewed.
What I don’t understand from the Club, is when they’ve been paid for the Adult and Concession, they’ve now shown I’ve paid for 2 Concession tickets.
I’ve got to go into the ticket office and try to unravel the mix up. Maybe they also will help me out, with advice for filling in the form, for the future.
Re the Clubs e Mail, saying they will reply to my questions in date order. Surely a rough indication of the expected length of time, for a reply would stop fraying nerves.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:14 pm

Longsidebogs wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:52 pm
I’ve renewed on account. I think that should be it, but I keep seeing things I don’t understand about linking accounts? Any ideas please? Am I missing something.
Log into your account and then click on your name. That should take you to your Profile page and on there you'll see Linked Accounts, click on it and you'll see which accounts are linked..

Claret Till I Die
Been Liked: 1133 times
Has Liked: 1604 times

Post by Claret Till I Die » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:14 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:58 pm
Alienated by the buffoons who thought it was a good idea to introduce a new system when we weren't in a stable situation, and then to make a complete pigs ear of it.
Are these existing buffoons or newly installed ?

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:23 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:43 pm

Tony - I'm unclear as to why he needs an email address, as I found this was released by the club on the 8th April and I've put in bold the relevant bit --

The process for returning to watch football at Turf Moor post COVID will be very different. To adhere to recommended guidance and for the health & safety of supporters we are moving towards purely digital ticketing. This means your season ticket and future match tickets will only be uploaded to your seasoncard, emailed to your registered email address (for print at home or display on a mobile device on matchday) or via the new ‘ticket wallet’ in the Burnley FC Club App. Paper tickets will no longer be used at Turf Moor.

So if his season ticket will be uploaded onto his seasoncard, I'm unclear as to why the need for an email address? But I've contacted the club asking for some clarification.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:27 pm

Bfc wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:04 pm
Thanks Leisure, as above, I’ve always bought 2 tickets in MY name, as it’s a way of inviting a friend to a match and them being able to sit next to me.
I’ve never had the need for friends and family, as it’s never been a problem before. I did try and put my name in that section, with the other ticket details, but it said I’d already renewed.
What I don’t understand from the Club, is when they’ve been paid for the Adult and Concession, they’ve now shown I’ve paid for 2 Concession tickets.
I’ve got to go into the ticket office and try to unravel the mix up. Maybe they also will help me out, with advice for filling in the form, for the future.
Re the Clubs e Mail, saying they will reply to my questions in date order. Surely a rough indication of the expected length of time, for a reply would stop fraying nerves.
I see what you mean now. The Ticket Office is obviously inundated with emails, so I would suggest trying the Supporters Liaison Officer - slo@burnleyfc.com

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:31 pm

Grumps wrote:
Doesn't have to be done by Friday now.
From the club - We would like to reassure any eligible supporters who miss the 4pm deadline tomorrow (Friday 23rd April) and are in process of renewing that we will still honour your secured seat at the agreed EarlyBird price.

Funkydrummer
Been Liked: 2949 times
Has Liked: 2063 times

Post by Funkydrummer » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:24 pm

To continue the saga of my partner's season ticket, I called into the ticket office today to
resolve the issue. The good part is that they confirmed that her season ticket had in fact
been paid for "on account" via my friends and family.

When I raised the issue of her inability to log on to the site because they didn't recognise
her email address, we were assured that the email was not the issue and it was a password issue.
We greatly accepted a new password that was set up there and then for us and went on our merry way
secure in the knowledge that logging in and linking accounts was now nothing but a formality and
a piece of cake.

GUESS WHAT !!!!!!!!!

Yup, nowt works, not even every conceivable combination of password, clarets number and email. Without this access
she cannot link her accounts, thus rendering her membership less than useless.

Lord knows how fans who can't get to the ticket office are managing all this cr@p but I know we are getting heartilly sick
and tired of the whole disastrous saga and are now seriously considering packing it in after all these years. It's nothing
short of a disgrace - p!ss up and brewery come to mind. I should be billing these b@stards for all my time spent in trying
to unravel this garbage.
Last edited by Funkydrummer on Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dsr
Been Liked: 4548 times
Has Liked: 2241 times

Post by dsr » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:25 pm

Leisure wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:31 pm
Doesn't have to be done by Friday now.
From the club - We would like to reassure any eligible supporters who miss the 4pm deadline tomorrow (Friday 23rd April) and are in process of renewing that we will still honour your secured seat at the agreed EarlyBird price.
They need to have started the process of renewing, though. I suspect they would need at least to send an email to the ticket office to ask what to do next. I don't think that paying for it in full counts in any way towards the "process of renewing".

Funkydrummer
Been Liked: 2949 times
Has Liked: 2063 times

Post by Funkydrummer » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:28 pm

It comes to something when it is thought that payment stands for nothing !!!!

You couldn't make this up, you honestly couldn't.

cricketfieldclarets
Been Liked: 8585 times
Has Liked: 11285 times

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:37 am

ClaretTony wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:15 pm
I know Elaine well, known her for more years than either of us would care to mention. She can and does deal with most of it but, like you, I’ve witnessed it when I’ve been in the ticket office and seen a lot of unnecessary criticism on here.
Elaine is one of the most helpful and patient people I’ve ever dealt with.

cricketfieldclarets

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:38 am

Leisure wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:21 pm
Just a reminder that there are only 2 days left for Phase 1 renewals (last day is Friday 23rd).
You couldn’t make it up
Attachments
6175CC7E-1F34-43DC-A43F-E149A27C4002.jpeg
6175CC7E-1F34-43DC-A43F-E149A27C4002.jpeg (509.18 KiB) Viewed 2377 times
2E2BDE9E-344F-4F45-BE51-909BC8549BEF.jpeg
2E2BDE9E-344F-4F45-BE51-909BC8549BEF.jpeg (495.13 KiB) Viewed 2377 times

cricketfieldclarets

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:40 am

Local cricketer wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:43 pm
Have to agree. Particularly now when a) the club need fans more than ever and b) the fans need the money more than ever and c) nobody knows if we will be able to go on and if so in what capacity and finally d) nobody knows what division will be in
This user liked this post: randomclaret2

cricketfieldclarets

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:43 am

The ironic thing is. The system has created ridiculous amount more work. And the answer to the problem is asking us to bombard them with emails to create even more work.

cricketfieldclarets

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:45 am

Imagine any other business doing business this way and still receiving business.

Clubs are so deluded because they know almost all of us have such blind loyalty.
It’s in acceptable and insane.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:57 am

dsr wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:25 pm
They need to have started the process of renewing, though. I suspect they would need at least to send an email to the ticket office to ask what to do next. I don't think that paying for it in full counts in any way towards the "process of renewing".
Good point. I'll check. I've emailed the club to ask what the definition is of an 'eligible supporter' and what 'are in the process of renewing' actually means?
Last edited by Leisure on Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:17 am

cricketfieldclarets wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:37 am
Elaine is one of the most helpful and patient people I’ve ever dealt with.
She's brilliant - she cares about the genuine fans who go into the ticket office and will help them as much as she can.
This user liked this post: cricketfieldclarets

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:12 am

For anyone still struggling to renew. This is an extract from information released by the club yesterday -

We apologize for the inconvenience and added stress. We would like to reassure any eligible supporters (those eligible in phase 1) and who miss the deadline on Friday 23rd April or have contacted the Club to indicate they wish to renew, we will still honour your secured seat at the agreed EarlyBird price.

The club have confirmed that to be eligible for the EarlyBird price after today you must have tried to renew online, in person at the ticket office or via email or phone and have raised a query re your renewal (the latter 2 if the supporter is unable to visit or renew online), anyone who has made contact via those methods will have the EB honoured.

I would suggest that if you are not able to ring or visit the Ticket Office today, that you email them with your query/problem. Whilst I know that they have lots and lots of emails to get through and, therefore, you probably won't get an early reply but at least you'll have a record of having made contact.