Season Ticket Question

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Leisure
Been Liked: 3771 times
Has Liked: 12359 times

Re: Season Ticket Question

Post by Leisure » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:38 am

Grumps wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:24 am
It's like flogging a dead horse at times...
It certainly is!

SouthLondonexile
Been Liked: 84 times
Has Liked: 247 times

Post by SouthLondonexile » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:46 am

IAmAClaret wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:55 pm
The sheer volume of enquiries must surely show that they've managed to over complicate the trivial action of "buying a season ticket".

Hopefully they'll learn from it. :roll:
This is exactly right. The club are clearly trying to combine the purchase of a season ticket with wider access to our emails for greater commercial opportunities.
For the Burnley Fc it feels like short term pain for longer term gain. For me it is a total pain in the neck.

SouthLondonexile
Been Liked: 84 times
Has Liked: 247 times

Post by SouthLondonexile » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:51 am

Leisure wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:37 am
Not sure why you can't get onto the system but if the person you are trying to buy another season ticket for isn't either an existing or lapsed ST holder, then you won't be able to purchase another ticket until Phase 3.
I just wish renew a season ticket for me alone.

randomclaret2
Been Liked: 2742 times
Has Liked: 4314 times

Post by randomclaret2 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:52 am

AlargeClaret wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:31 pm
Appears everyone in the ticket office had gone home early today ... presumably back to 1976
It was considerably easier to buy a season ticket in 1976 than it is now.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:27 am

SouthLondonexile wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:51 am
I just wish renew a season ticket for me alone.
Ok, I that when you said that you wanted to buy another ST, you meant in addition to yours. You could try emailing the Supporters Liaison Officer with the issue - slo@burnleyfc.com

Grumps
Been Liked: 954 times
Has Liked: 359 times

Post by Grumps » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:33 am

randomclaret2 wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:52 am
It was considerably easier to buy a season ticket in 1976 than it is now.
A trip to the bank to get the money... 4 bus rides to get to the ground and back... No thanks :lol:
This user liked this post: randomclaret2

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32237 times
Has Liked: 5253 times

Re: Thanks Burnley

Post by ClaretTony » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:38 am

Chester Perry wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:10 pm
Seen a few tweets from club hospitality staff that this is an area that is currently being refurbished and they have finally gotten rid of those awful wooden dividing screens, there is money being spent around the ground with a view to increasing revenues
I don't know what they are doing but if they are carrying out the plans that were due last summer it will be creating proper boxes (similar to the players box at the end) to cover half of the stand with the other half an open space. Those plans might have changed now though.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:40 am

Grumps wrote:
It's like flogging a dead horse at times... The fans were informed when it was relevant, not everybody had 140 on their list so they are not as upset about it as you . Had fans done what they were asked to do in December, some of the current problems could have been avoided
You seem to know more than anyone but, and I'll make this clear, the friends and family were removed without any notice to supporters. That might not have concerned you but it did others.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:08 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:40 am
You seem to know more than anyone but, and I'll make this clear, the friends and family were removed without any notice to supporters. That might not have concerned you but it did others.
I don't know more than anyone, and have never claimed to ... I know that I and everyone else could re enter their friends and family details in December 2020,something you said I couldn't do, but the facts are there on the club website.

Personally I cannot see the point in getting upset over something that had no bearing on anyone, when because of circumstances nobody could use their friends and family at that time. Once it looked that there was a possibility it could be needed, the club informed the fans what had occurred, and how to re add their details along with their friends and family.

So who are these fans it concerned? Somebody with 140 friends and family? Who if we're being honest the system wasn't really set up for in the first place.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:38 pm

Grumps wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:08 pm

So who are these fans it concerned? Somebody with 140 friends and family? Who if we're being honest the system wasn't really set up for in the first place.
Please can you direct me to where the club state what the F and F can and can't be used for eg limits on entries.

Also, for your information it wasn’t just me who was unhappy about entries having been removed without any prior notice.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:20 pm

Leisure wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:38 pm
Please can you direct me to where the club state what the F and F can and can't be used for eg limits on entries.

Also, for your information it wasn’t just me who was unhappy about entries having been removed without any prior notice.
I never said there were limits, but if you think the system was set up in the expectation that people would have 140 friends and family then you are probably in a majority of 1.

Iam sure some were unhappy, my question is why?
Had it been a normal season, and they removed them just before tickets for utd away went on sale, then yes, I would understand that, I just cannot understand anyone getting upset about something that has zero effect on them at that particular time.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:03 pm

Grumps wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:20 pm
I never said there were limits, but if you think the system was set up in the expectation that people would have 140 friends and family then you are probably in a majority of 1.

Iam sure some were unhappy, my question is why?
Had it been a normal season, and they removed them just before tickets for utd away went on sale, then yes, I would understand that, I just cannot understand anyone getting upset about something that has zero effect on them at that particular time.
So just how many was the expected level? And surely if the system was never put together with 140 entries in mind, there would have been a set maximum level. As I've previously stated, there was an inconvenience in having to contact practicality all those people to get their details again, which could have been avoided had notice been given.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:12 pm

Leisure wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:03 pm
So just how many was the expected level? And surely if the system was never put together with 140 entries in mind, there would have been a set maximum level. As I've previously stated, there was an inconvenience in having to contact practicality all those people to get their details again, which could have been avoided had notice been given.
Most people I know have single figure numbers

The clues in the name really, and the purpose for using it, so that those people you go to the games with can sit together or buy tickets for each other... Not many go to the game with 140 friends... I doubt all yours are family and friends, just people who travel on your coaches. Most people will know the details of their family and friends so not have your problem.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:17 pm

Grumps wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:12 pm

The clues in the name really, and the purpose for using it, so that those people you go to the games with can sit together or buy tickets for each other... Not many go to the game with 140 friends... I doubt all yours are family and friends, just people who travel on your coaches. Most people will know the details of their family and friends so not have your problem.
Family, friends, fellow supporters. Does it matter. There was absolutely no reason that advance notice couldn't have been given but if you don't want to accept that, then fine.

Zlatan
Been Liked: 2229 times
Has Liked: 5739 times

Post by Zlatan » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:24 pm

Leisure wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:17 pm
Family, friends, fellow supporters. Does it matter. There was absolutely no reason that advance notice couldn't have been given but if you don't want to accept that, then fine.
Pete, I get your frustration but I suspect that the issue (I think it was previously mentioned, possibly by yourself or CT) was pertaining to GDPR and as someone who administers IT systems myself, I know that we had scenarios where we were clearly instructed to destroy data because it didn't meet the new guidelines despite our protests to senior management of the issues that would cause going forward. I'm not suggesting that the F&F situation is the same, but it may well have been a similar situation where those that did the "clean" were not in a position to communicate the details and those who instructed the "clean" didn't want to deal with the realities of the fallout so didn't bother communicating it as it "isn't their problem".

Time to move on, and accept it was dealt with in a less than optimal way - we cant change it now.
This user liked this post: Leisure

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:26 pm

Leisure wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:17 pm
No reason whatsoever.... But taking away your unique position, what was the point?

Do you ever go on a website, or app and find out you have to re enter your details, because of an update? Or legal requirement, Do you kick off about that, or just accept that these things are required from time to time. Most are done out of hours when it's least inconvenient for users.... Burnley did it when there were months when it was the least inconvenience to supporters.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:28 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:24 pm
Pete, I get your frustration but I suspect that the issue (I think it was previously mentioned, possibly by yourself or CT) was pertaining to GDPR and as someone who administers IT systems myself, I know that we had scenarios where we were clearly instructed to destroy data because it didn't meet the new guidelines despite our protests to senior management of the issues that would cause going forward. I'm not suggesting that the F&F situation is the same, but it may well have been a similar situation where those that did the "clean" were not in a position to communicate the details and those who instructed the "clean" didn't want to deal with the realities of the fallout so didn't bother communicating it as it "isn't their problem".

Time to move on, and accept it was dealt with in a less than optimal way - we cant change it now.
The club themselves said it was data protection issues in their release on 14th December 2020
This user liked this post: Zlatan

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:31 pm

Grumps wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:12 pm

It's not about most people you know, it's about everyone and the decision made by someone who said it wasn't legal for us to do it that way any longer (before reinstating it) has made things difficult for some people, those you obviously don't know. I didn't have anything like as many as Leisure but still some where I'm now having to contact them to get details again.

We, Leisure and myself, know of a good number of people who have been messed around with this and are trying to help the situation. Nothing grates more than the I'm alright Jack attitude that you have for those and most people you know.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:41 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:31 pm
Nothing grates more than the I'm alright Jack attitude that you have for those and most people you know.
Most people I know?

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:59 pm

Grumps wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:28 pm
The club themselves said it was data protection issues in their release on 14th December 2020
And then reverted it back to exactly the same system for adding people as it was before! :?:

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:03 pm

Leisure wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:59 pm
And then reverted it back to exactly the same system for adding people as it was before! :?:
Perhaps someone misunderstood some new rules around data protection? A genuine mistake? Which was rectified.
If you only had, say, 5 friends and family, would you be as annoyed?

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:04 pm

Grumps wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:26 pm
No reason whatsoever.... But taking away your unique position, what was the point?

Do you ever go on a website, or app and find out you have to re enter your details, because of an update? Or legal requirement, Do you kick off about that, or just accept that these things are required from time to time. Most are done out of hours when it's least inconvenient for users.... Burnley did it when there were months when it was the least inconvenience to supporters.
Unique position! :lol: The examples in your 2nd paragraph are just not the same, as in the examples which you quote I would know my details, so it would be very simple for me to just re-enter them

Anyway, lets just agree to disagree.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:06 pm

Leisure wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:59 pm
Yes, having told us we were not legal in what we were doing, he reverted to exactly the same system.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:07 pm

Grumps wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:03 pm
Perhaps someone misunderstood some new rules around data protection? A genuine mistake? Which was rectified.
If you only had, say, 5 friends and family, would you be as annoyed?
Probably but it was not just for me that I was voicing my comments.

Chester Perry
Been Liked: 3114 times
Has Liked: 481 times

Post by Chester Perry » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:19 pm

Leisure wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:07 pm
Probably but it was not just for me that I was voicing my comments.
The only good thing I see from this episode is that the club took their obligations to meeting legal requirements so seriously that they destroyed all the data.

that doesn't help you in your tiresome exercise (my deepest sympathies there), or put the clubs legal understanding/verification process in a good light though

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:21 pm

Leisure wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:04 pm
Unique position! :lol: The examples in your 2nd paragraph are just not the same, as in the examples which you quote I would know my details, so it would be very simple for me to just re-enter them

Anyway, lets just agree to disagree.
Unique in having 140 peoples details to deal with is what I meant

And that is what most people had to deal with in regards to the F and F... Details they knew.

No problem

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:24 pm

Chester Perry wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:19 pm
The only good thing I see from this episode is that the club took their obligations to meeting legal requirements so seriously that they destroyed all the data.

that doesn't help you in your tiresome exercise (my deepest sympathies there), or put the clubs legal understanding/verification process in a good light though
They didn't destroy anything

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:28 pm

Chester Perry wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:19 pm

Data protection is not the easiest subject to understand. Most large organisations employ data protection officers to deal with the issues, and they are constantly having to update policies and procedures. I don't know if the club employ such a person, or what experience they have. Someone obviously decided it was safer to destroy the data than be investigated by the information commissioners
Some people think they just did it to be awkward, without any knowledge of the consequences should the club have breached any data protection rules.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:37 pm

Grumps wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:28 pm
Data protection is not the easiest subject to understand. Most large organisations employ data protection officers to deal with the issues, and they are constantly having to update policies and procedures. I don't know if the club employ such a person, or what experience they have. Someone obviously decided it was safer to destroy the data than be investigated by the information commissioners
Some people think they just did it to be awkward, without any knowledge of the consequences should the club have breached any data protection rules.
'Some people think they just did it to be awkward' - Don't know who you think thought that but certainly not me! So to comply with GDPR they destroyed the data that was there, for it to then be replaced by people with exactly the same data and entered in exactly the same way as it was entered previously!

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:45 pm

Leisure wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:37 pm
'Some people think they just did it to be awkward' - Don't know who you think thought that but certainly not me! So to comply with GDPR they destroyed the data that was there, for it to then be replaced by people with exactly the same data and entered in exactly the same way as it was entered previously!
Didn't say it was you

I don't know what they did, iam only going off what's been said on here, but like I said above it could have been a genuine mistake, or an over reaction, or someone not understanding the rules.
Having worked with data protection, I can understand why someone could do any of the above.
If it was destroyed / removed by mistake, there would be no problem with it being replaced and entered in the same way as previously if it conformed with the rules.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:07 pm

Grumps wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:28 pm
Data protection is not the easiest subject to understand. Most large organisations employ data protection officers to deal with the issues, and they are constantly having to update policies and procedures. I don't know if the club employ such a person.
I've just had a look on the website... The club have a data protection policy.... They have an email address of.... Dpo@burnley etc.. Yet no individual listed in the post in their list of staff members... Perhaps it falls within the responsibility of another post, which is never a good thing, its not something you can do part time, but might explain somethings.

claret wizard
Been Liked: 261 times
Has Liked: 89 times

Post by claret wizard » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:46 pm

Leisure wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:37 pm
Unfortunetly that might be the only way they could be compliant. If they collected the data without the correct caveats in place, that could simply be wording in the terms and conditions, they could be prosecuted. So they have to destroy that data, update the T&C's and then they can be compliant using the same system. I've many years in IT security and know that GDPR has had far reaching impacts on companies doing little wrong, yet they still can't seem to clamp down on the companies that actually abuse the data laws.

The address for dpo (data protection officer) will probably point to an external 3rd party consultant company, rather the club employ someone specifically.

I had over 30 names on my friends and family list, yes it will be a ball ache to get all the details again. Yes, I did a couple of times buy 30 tickets together for groups of friends.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:57 pm

claret wizard wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:46 pm

The address for dpo (data protection officer) will probably point to an external 3rd party consultant company, rather the club employ someone specifically.

I did wonder if they employed contractors as and when needed, but if they are employing the correct ones they should get things right, certainly on the 1k a day fees :lol:

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:07 pm

claret wizard wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:46 pm
Unfortunetly that might be the only way they could be compliant. If they collected the data without the correct caveats in place, that could simply be wording in the terms and conditions, they could be prosecuted. So they have to destroy that data, update the T&C's and then they can be compliant using the same system. I've many years in IT security and know that GDPR has had far reaching impacts on companies doing little wrong, yet they still can't seem to clamp down on the companies that actually abuse the data laws.I had over 30 names on my friends and family list, yes it will be a ball ache to get all the details again. Yes, I did a couple of times buy 30 tickets together for groups of friends.
Thanks for that and I fully understand that that could have been the situation but to my mind it still doesn't justify advance notice not being given of the removal of all entries. Glad that it's not only me with more than a couple of people on their F and F! ;)

Funkydrummer
Been Liked: 2949 times
Has Liked: 2063 times

Post by Funkydrummer » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:28 pm

I'm not too sure if it's been mentioned on here but a mate of mine was in the ticket office today
resolving his issues with renewal, one of which that he could not find his season tickets.

He was told not to worry as we will all be getting new ones !!!! :o

Is this news or common knowledge ?

wilks_bfc
Been Liked: 3170 times
Has Liked: 1848 times

Post by wilks_bfc » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:36 pm

Funkydrummer wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:28 pm
I'm not too sure if it's been mentioned on here but a mate of mine was in the ticket office today
resolving his issues with renewal, one of which that he could not find his season tickets.

He was told not to worry as we will all be getting new ones !!!! :o

Is this news or common knowledge ?
Well it was said originally that they were being loaded into existing cards, then there was the “contactless/app/print your own” mentioned so who knows

giveusaB
Been Liked: 204 times
Has Liked: 169 times

Post by giveusaB » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:39 pm

Same here, I was in the ticket office and was told we are getting new season cards.

bfcjg
Been Liked: 5001 times
Has Liked: 6715 times

Post by bfcjg » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:00 pm

Can you imagine any other industry or business making it as difficult for customers to spend their money and almost blaming the customer for the companies short comings ?

dsr
Been Liked: 4548 times
Has Liked: 2241 times

Post by dsr » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:35 pm

Grumps wrote:
It's like flogging a dead horse at times... The fans were informed when it was relevant, not everybody had 140 on their list so they are not as upset about it as you . Had fans done what they were asked to do in December, some of the current problems could have been avoided
This is a large part of some people's objections.

I am a customer. Why should I have to set up my own internet account, and then set it up again because family has been wiped off, and then set it up again because they are changing the system, ad infinitum? Sainsbury's don't make me do that. With Sainsbury's, I can go to one of their shops and buy what I want and pay for it. They don't have guards on the door checking that I have got a smartphone and have logged in (several times over) in the correct manner.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:10 am

dsr wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:35 pm
This is a large part of some people's objections.

I am a customer. Why should I have to set up my own internet account, and then set it up again because family has been wiped off, and then set it up again because they are changing the system, ad infinitum? Sainsbury's don't make me do that. With Sainsbury's, I can go to one of their shops and buy what I want and pay for it. They don't have guards on the door checking that I have got a smartphone and have logged in (several times over) in the correct manner.
If you used sainsbury online, which is the better example, and they did work on their online system, you probably would have to update your details the next time you went on
It happens all the time with websites or apps.

JR1882
Been Liked: 160 times

Post by JR1882 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:36 am

I need to join the queue of angry men at the ticket office today as my online account won’t work......does anyone know what the queue/waiting time was like yesterday?

Funkydrummer

Post by Funkydrummer » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:55 am

JR1882 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:36 am
I need to join the queue of angry men at the ticket office today as my online account won’t work......does anyone know what the queue/waiting time was like yesterday?
See you there then maybe !!!! We're off down to sort my partners fiasco out

My mate said about ten minutes from the back of the queue to getting served. The queue was back to the club shop apparently.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:09 am

JR1882 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:36 am
It would be hugely unfair to get angry with the TO staff, as most, if not all, of the problems which fans have faced are not their fault. They didn't decide to combine the SSO implementation with the renewal process and they aren't responsible for the IT/website not working properly. Be kind to them, they're there to help you and they will.
This user liked this post: Funkydrummer

Funkydrummer

Post by Funkydrummer » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:14 am

Leisure wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:09 am
It would be hugely unfair to get angry with the TO staff, as most, if not all, of the problems which fans have faced are not their fault. They didn't decide to combine the SSO implementation with the renewal process and they aren't responsible for the IT/website not working properly. Be kind to them, they're there to help you and they will.
Well said young sir - a classic case of don't shoot the messenger. They are a very amenable bunch
in the ticket office and they must be cursing the administrators and web designers.

Give them a nice smile, it will go a long way. :)

NottsClaret
Been Liked: 2588 times
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by NottsClaret » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:27 am

Leisure wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:09 am

Yup, the office staff have always been good, either in person or on the phone. As for the over complicated 'system' with varying online accounts and logins.. if a customer thinks it's incomprehensible or clunky, then it is. As soon as you go down the route of explaining why the customer should do this or that and it's their fault it doesn't work.. then you've got it wrong. Hopefully something Pace will be all over.

SalisburyClaret
Been Liked: 1104 times
Has Liked: 709 times

Post by SalisburyClaret » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:40 am

I've always found the Ticket Office staff to be outstanding.

Although I think they're up against it at present. Wanted to renew 3 Season Tickets, managed 2 of them and the third gets an error message -
Customer XXXXXX cannot purchase Season Ticket 2021-2022 as customer already has Not Eligible -
What complete drivel - I mean if you can't get an error message right there's no hope for the rest of the IT system.

This is the first major project under the care of the new owners and they need to massively improve

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:55 am

SalisburyClaret wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:40 am

Although I think they're up against it at present. Wanted to renew 3 Season Tickets, managed 2 of them and the third gets an error message -
Customer XXXXXX cannot purchase Season Ticket 2021-2022 as customer already has Not Eligible -
What complete drivel - I mean if you can't get an error message right there's no hope for the rest of the IT system.

This is the first major project under the care of the new owners and they need to massively improve
To be fair to the new owners, the work on the SSO has been on going since we'll before they took over.

SalisburyClaret
Been Liked: 1104 times
Has Liked: 709 times

Post by SalisburyClaret » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:07 pm

Leisure wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:55 am
To be fair to the new owners, the work on the SSO has been on going since we'll before they took over.
That's fair enough Leisure but they've let the system be released which seems foolish when it negatively affects their revenue and their relationship with the fans

wilks_bfc
Been Liked: 3170 times
Has Liked: 1848 times

Post by wilks_bfc » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:23 pm

SalisburyClaret wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:40 am

The error messages within the system have always been bobbins

You get the same when trying to purchase multiple tickets during priority periods.
Doesn’t tell you who it is our how many points they have

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:39 pm

SalisburyClaret wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:07 pm
That's fair enough Leisure but they've let the system be released which seems foolish when it negatively affects their revenue and their relationship with the fans
Agree to a certain extent but I would think that whoever is in-charge of the installation of the new system would have assured them that it would work ok and it's only when it's been put to the test that it's proving to be less than reliable/efficient. I notice that the same/similar SSO systems are being installed at quite a few other PL clubs, so maybe one firm is working for all clubs??