Season Ticket Question

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
bfcjg
Been Liked: 5002 times
Has Liked: 6716 times

Re: Season Ticket Question

Post by bfcjg » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:49 pm

Leisure wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:53 am
See my post at the top of this page. Just checked on my App. and Ticket Wallet is the 2nd down after Squad.
Checked mine again, after a second install I still cannot find it, could you put a screen shot up please as I am perplexed.

Funkydrummer
Been Liked: 2949 times
Has Liked: 2063 times

Post by Funkydrummer » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:52 pm

My partner has received an email today from the club urging her to renew her season ticket before
the closing date !!!!!!!!!!

We went on the site, using exactly the same email address that they had used to contact her (although
no different to what we had been using before) and ........................

"We don't have an account registered to that email address" This is confirmed as, also, we can't change the password either
as they don't recognise the email address !!!!!!!

You've just written to her for crying out loud.

clarethomer
Been Liked: 942 times
Has Liked: 410 times

Post by clarethomer » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:22 pm

Funkydrummer wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:52 pm
My partner has received an email today from the club urging her to renew her season ticket before

We went on the site, using exactly the same email address that they had used to contact her (although

"We don't have an account registered to that email address" This is confirmed as, also, we can't change the password either

Use the clarets number instead of email address and if you forget password, you will see if the email address is what they have as the registered one.

Funkydrummer
Been Liked: 2949 times
Has Liked: 2063 times

Post by Funkydrummer » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:30 pm

Cheers for that info. Tried it when it was mentioned earlier in the thread but, alas, with no success.
Still got the message about the eamail address as before, even though I didn't enter it.

Leisure
Been Liked: 3771 times
Has Liked: 12362 times

Post by Leisure » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:36 pm

bfcjg wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:49 pm
Checked mine again, after a second install I still cannot find it, could you put a screen shot up please as I am perplexed.
Can't do a screen shot as the app. is on my phone and so can't take a photo of it. But when I click on the app. there are 3 horizontal bars in the top left corner and when I click on them I see in descending order Squad/Ticket Wallet/Buy Tickets/Club Partners/Shop/Travel/Teamcard/Settings.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:38 pm

Grumps wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:47 pm
They needed adding again a few months ago when the system changed
Yes, the club wiped everyone's F and F but without informing fans.

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32238 times
Has Liked: 5253 times

Post by ClaretTony » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:45 pm

Funkydrummer wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:44 pm
Yup Ian, 'fraid so. You have to enter them all again from my experience.

I managed two, but the third wouldn't go in. Have managed it now, but goodness knows how or why !!!!
They removed them all because the data protection bloke said it was against the law. Then the feature reappeared after they’d all been removed.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:47 pm

Funkydrummer wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:44 pm
Yup Ian, 'fraid so. You have to enter them all again from my experience.

I managed two, but the third wouldn't go in. Have managed it now, but goodness knows how or why !!!!
We were breaking data protection laws in allowing it we were told so they removed everyone’s. I’m assuming they then realised it was fine to allow it which means we can re add them.

Grumps
Been Liked: 954 times
Has Liked: 359 times

Post by Grumps » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:04 pm

Leisure wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:38 pm
Yes, the club wiped everyone's F and F but without informing fans.
They must have informed us at some point, because I remember being told by the club to add them again, which in turn led to a smooth renew for us all.

bfcjg

Post by bfcjg » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:13 pm

Leisure wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:36 pm
Can't do a screen shot as the app. is on my phone and so can't take a photo of it. But when I click on the app. there are 3 horizontal bars in the top left corner and when I click on them I see in descending order Squad/Ticket Wallet/Buy Tickets/Club Partners/Shop/Travel/Teamcard/Settings.
Thanks Leisure, my bars are top right,club Crest top left nothing on pull down menu recwallet, I will reload it.

MACCA
Been Liked: 4360 times

Post by MACCA » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:17 pm

Funkydrummer wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:52 pm

Me and several others have had the exact same issue.
Ive tried emailing the club, Daz Bentley several times over the last 6 months but still no reply.

Zlatan
Been Liked: 2229 times
Has Liked: 5739 times

Post by Zlatan » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:42 pm

bfcjg wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:49 pm
Here’s what my iPhone app looks like...
61AABB54-150F-4AE9-B862-A1A2E66BA206.jpeg
61AABB54-150F-4AE9-B862-A1A2E66BA206.jpeg (177.78 KiB) Viewed 2443 times
A1CBBB7D-813A-4A02-8F0A-84301E985E94.jpeg
A1CBBB7D-813A-4A02-8F0A-84301E985E94.jpeg (418.21 KiB) Viewed 2443 times
These 2 users liked this post: Leisure bfcjg

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:51 pm

Grumps wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:04 pm
They must have informed us at some point, because I remember being told by the club to add them again, which in turn led to a smooth renew for us all.
They didn’t tell us. That is a fact.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:52 pm

MACCA wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:17 pm
Me and several others have had the exact same issue.
Ive tried emailing the club, Daz Bentley several times over the last 6 months but still no reply.
Not sure why you are emailing Daz Bentley, it’s not his domain. Try emailing the SLO.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:02 pm

Grumps wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:04 pm
The club never formally informed fans that they had been removed. It only became apparent when they informed fans that they had to re-add people but if you can find anything that the club actually put out to say they had removed them and why, then I'd be very interested to see it.

bfcjg

Post by bfcjg » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:32 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:42 pm
Here’s what my iPhone app looks like...

61AABB54-150F-4AE9-B862-A1A2E66BA206.jpeg

A1CBBB7D-813A-4A02-8F0A-84301E985E94.jpeg
Cheers Zlatan I will have to take app off and reinstall, my pull down menu is on the opposite side.
As an aside I suggest you charge your phone down to 4%. 😁 .
This user liked this post: Zlatan

scouseclaret
Been Liked: 857 times
Has Liked: 264 times

Post by scouseclaret » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:35 pm

Wonder if anyone can help me with two questions (probably already been covered but lost in the 17 pages!)

I have continued my DD right through the pandemic and I've been on the site to renew. My renewal is fine, but my son, who's ticket was previously free, has now turned 11 and I need to pay £50 next season, but the system won't allow me to do it - saying he's not entitled to buy one yet. Has anybody else had to deal with this?

Secondly, what happened to the credit for the 4 games missed last season? I was hoping to use that to pay for my lad's ticket, but I can't see it anywhere.

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3146 times
Has Liked: 10202 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:54 pm

I've just renewed mine having stumbled through the "linking accounts" and "on account" rigmarole. It makes sense when it's done but jeez.........

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:01 pm

scouseclaret wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:35 pm
Wonder if anyone can help me with two questions (probably already been covered but lost in the 17 pages!)

I have continued my DD right through the pandemic and I've been on the site to renew. My renewal is fine, but my son, who's ticket was previously free, has now turned 11 and I need to pay £50 next season, but the system won't allow me to do it - saying he's not entitled to buy one yet. Has anybody else had to deal with this?

Secondly, what happened to the credit for the 4 games missed last season? I was hoping to use that to pay for my lad's ticket, but I can't see it anywhere.
Not come across your 1st query before but will check for you. Your 4 games credit will be on your Teamcard and you need to contact the Ticket Office and ask them to transfer it to your On Account.

bfcjg

Post by bfcjg » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:01 pm

20210416_225025.jpg
20210416_225025.jpg (170.1 KiB) Viewed 2357 times

An I cracking up ?

scouseclaret
Been Liked: 857 times
Has Liked: 264 times

Post by scouseclaret » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:18 pm

Leisure wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:01 pm
Not come across your 1st query before but will check for you. Your 4 games credit will be on your Teamcard and you need to contact the Ticket Office and ask them to transfer it to your On Account.
Thanks. Getting a big red message saying "customer xxxx cannot purchase season ticket as customer already has Not Eligible".

Is my Teamcard my season ticket card? Should I be able to see the credits on my account?

HandforthClaret
Been Liked: 8 times
Has Liked: 431 times

Post by HandforthClaret » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:31 pm

I had to unlink the new number I was given by BFC and used my old clarets number to link accounts, this worked and I have now hopefully renewed my season ticket
This user liked this post: evensteadiereddie

bfcjg

Post by bfcjg » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:02 am

I have just reinstalled the app and the ticket wallet is there. However my password has been rejected, the same password I use on the official site. Can you image ASDA, Sainsburys Aldi Tesco making it so f in difficult for a customer to buy something ? I can't !!!! I am heartily sick to the back teeth of this shambles by the club. It is a joke,a disgrace a total fiasco. For the first time I can remember I am seriously thinking of packing it in, what class of incompetent idiots or outsourced idiots are they employing. Premier league team, national league IT. FFS BFC get a grip of this balls up, a grinning Mr Pace with smoothing words just doesn't wash.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:45 am

ClaretTony wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:51 pm
They didn’t tell us. That is a fact.
How come I knew I had to add them again?
I have a feeling it was around either the refund time, or when there was a chance of fans getting back into games

Edit...... Now found link

https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/con ... ur-details

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:07 am

Leisure wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:02 pm
The club never formally informed fans that they had been removed. It only became apparent when they informed fans that they had to re-add people but if you can find anything that the club actually put out to say they had removed them and why, then I'd be very interested to see it.
Point 2 on link

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:33 am

scouseclaret wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:18 pm
Thanks. Getting a big red message saying "customer xxxx cannot purchase season ticket as customer already has Not Eligible".

Is my Teamcard my season ticket card? Should I be able to see the credits on my account?
The big red message shows when people don't have a ST at present and, therefore, don't have any money on their a count but I presume that's not your situation? Your Teamcard is -

Your TeamCard
More about the TeamCard system how it can be used at the turnstiles, in the retail store to build up reward points and accessed online.

Prior to the 2020/21 season Burnley Football Club operated a 'TeamCard' access control system (turnstile entry card) this card could also be swiped in store and used to collect TeamCard points with every spend in our retail store at Turf Moor. These points could then be used in our retail store as a discount against your retail purchase and even as a discount against your next season ticket.

WHAT IS TEAMCARD

'TeamCard' is a system that incorporates both access control to Turf Moor (for you to use to gain entry to your turnstile) and a way to gain retail spend rewards combined in one card.

TERMS USED ON THIS PAGE

'SeasonCard' refers to the actual plastic credit card sized card you were issued by the ticket office (this is an access card to get on the match, its to be used in our retail store and can be used to spend and gain reward points these are then adjusted and accumulate on your TeamCard account)

'TeamCard registered SeasonCard' the plastic card that is registered with Team Card online.

'TeamCard Fob' is a smaller version of the credit card sized SeasonCard and enables you to collect and spend in our retail store , but will NOT grant you access at the turnstiles.

'TeamCard account' your online account where you can veiw the amount of retail reward points you have accumulated.

'Season ticket or match ticket' is referring to the type of match ticket you have purchased.

'Season ticket / ticketing loyalty points' are not discussed on this page, but you can read more here - ticketing loyalty points

SEASON TICKET RENEWALS

The whole of the following section refers to processes prior to the 2020 /2021 season

Season ticket renewals: keeping my seat

If you already have a SeasonCard and would like keep your current seat when you renew, all you need to do is pay for your new season. This new season will then be uploaded onto your existing SeasonCard ticket account, and will grant you entry to Turf Moor.

If you pay for your season ticket with cash, credit/debit card or cheque, you will need to renew your season ticket annually. We will announce renewal periods on the club website, our email newsletters and our social media channels.

If you choose the Direct Debit scheme to pay for your season ticket, you will not have to renew in the future. We will contact you every season with any changes of price, but your season ticket will auto renew.

Season ticket renewals: changing my seat

If you already have a SeasonCard but would like to change your seat when you renew, you have two options:

Speak to the Turf Moor Ticket Office when you are ready to renew and they will let you know of the other seats available to you. Once you have chosen a new seat, you will be given a new SeasonCard (your old one will no longer be valid).

Renew your current seat as normal and then wait until ‘seats swap week’ is announced (after the Early Bird season ticket period ends). During seat swaps week, you will be able to switch your renewed seat to any available in the stadium, including any non-renewed seats. Once you have chosen a new seat, you will be given a new SeasonCard (your old one will no longer be valid).

If you pay for your season ticket with cash, credit/debit card or cheque, you will need to renew your season ticket annually. We will announce renewal periods on the club website, our email newsletters and our social media channels.

If you choose the Direct Debit scheme to pay for your season ticket, you will not have to renew in the future. We will contact you every season with any changes of price, but your season ticket will auto renew.

YOUR SEASONCARD, ACCESS CONTROL & TEAMCARD POINTS

How do TeamCard points work?

Collecting points: Your SeasonCard will be active as soon as you receive it - you will be able to gain access to your purchased matches and begin building up TeamCard points when you purchase retail items at the Clarets Store. Each time you make a purchase at the Clarets Store at Turf Moor, Clarets Store at Charter Walk in Burnley (on retail items), you will collect points if you present your TeamCard registered SeasonCard. TeamCard points will only be collected when you purchase retail items from Burnley Football Club, unless otherwise stated. TeamCard points will not collected when purchasing season tickets or matchday tickets at the current time

For every £1 you spend on retail items, you will receive 10 TeamCard points.

We have select ‘TeamCard matchdays’ and events throughout the season when additional TeamCard points can be collected - these will be advertised on our website.

Spending points:

Once you have collected TeamCard points (these are loaded onto your SeasonCard), you can choose to spend these to discount your next purchase at Turf Moor in our retail store or in the ticket office. Currenlty these transcations must be completed face to face (or it is possible over the phone in the ticket office case on request)

Every point is worth 1p to spend at Burnley Football Club against retail store merchandise or a season ticket.

TeamCard points can also be spent at the Turf Moor ticket office towards the cost of your season ticket renewal, or at either of the Clarets Stores against retail items.

For example, if you had 1000 points (£10) you could spend these to reduce the cost of your next season ticket.

Please note: TeamCard points cannot be used against individual matchdays unless otherwise stated.

What your collected points are worth:

Points Collected Spend Value
100 £1
500 £5
1000 £10
2000 £20
5000 £50
10000 £100
25000 £250
When can I collect TeamCard points?

You can only collect TeamCard points at the time of purchase by having your TeamCard registered SeasonCard scanned at the till-point. Points will not be added for previous purchases at the club, or if you forget your TeamCard registered SeasonCard.

How can I check how many TeamCard points I have?

Register your TeamCard registered SeasonCard - you will then be shown your TeamCard points total.

Your total points will be available online at www.myteamcard.co.uk once you have registered your TeamCard.

What if I forget my TeamCard registered SeasonCard on a matchday?

Correct for 2019/20 season - you can get a replacement paper ticket for that game from the Turf Moor ticket office, who will then deactivate your TeamCard for that game.

Please note: there is a £5 charge for this

What if I lose my TeamCard registered SeasonCard?

Correct for 2019/20 season - Please contact the Turf Moor Ticket Office as soon as possible who will deactivate your TeamCard registered SeasonCard so it cannot be used by anyone else. A replacement TeamCard registered SeasonCard is £25.

Can someone else use my TeamCard registered SeasonCard to enter Turf Moor on matchday?

Cards are transferable within the same age category and in lower categories. You cannot transfer the card to a higher age /price bracket unless you pay the upgrade payments, where applicable, as outlined. There are no downgrade refunds. The card remains the responsibility of the owner. Free under 10 tickets in the Family stand are not transferable. For queries, please contact the Turf Moor ticket office on a non-matchday on 01282 446800.

How do I upgrade my TeamCard registered SeasonCard for a game? Correct for season 2019/21 - Season ticket holders and individual matchday purchasers may ‘upgrade’ their seat during the season for example (under 12 to adult). This can be done before to the game by presenting your card or ticket at the ticket office, based at Turf Moor. The deadline to complete this upgrade is 1 hour before kick-off. We are unable to complete upgrades over the telephone. Tickets cannot be upgraded online.

What happens if I am rejected entry to Turf Moor?

If the unlikely situation occurs where there is a technical fault with your TeamCard registered seasonCard, you will be asked to return to the ticket office who will provide you with a paper ticket to gain entry.

Fans are reminded that to attempt to enter Turf Moor using someone else’s card, without the club's permission or under the incorrect price band, is a fraudulent offence.

Anyone who would like to upgrade their Teamcard registered SeasonCard must do by close of business the day before matchday.

Anyone found to be attempting to enter Turf Moor under the incorrect price band on a matchday will be asked to report to the Turf Moor Ticket Office, pay the full cost for the correct price band season or matchday ticket plus an additional charge of £5. Until this process is complete, you will not be granted access to Turf Moor.

Do TeamCard points expire and if so, when?

From 1st July 2019, you can begin collecting TeamCard points for the 2019/2020 season, which will in turn collect up until 30th June 2020. At this point, you will have up until 1st April 2021 to use your points before they expire*

*Update Feb 2021 - please note that the Club will extend the expiry date of the TeamCard points gathered in the 2019/20 season beyond the 1st April 2021 deadline mentioned above. We recognise that supporters have had restrictions placed upon the ability to use these points so we want to reassure all supporters that we will give you ample chance to use these points. Once we have further information regarding the extended expiry dates we will publish an update on this webpage. If you have further questions regarding expiry dates then please contact us.

Your total points will be available online at www.myteamcard.co.uk once you have registered your TeamCard.

What can I do with a TeamCard keyfob?

You are unable to gain access to the turnstiles with your TeamCard keyfob. You will still need to have either a TeamCard registered SeasonCard or a matchday ticket with barcode.

TeamCard Fobs are available from the Clarets Store and the ticket office when you make a purchase. The keyfob allows you build up points with TeamCard, which can then be used to discount future purchases at the Clarets Store or from the cost of a season ticket.

For current TeamCard registered SeasonCard holders, fobs can also be linked to your current TeamCard registered SeasonCard and be used in its place when making purchases at the Clarets Store.

Please note: February 2021

Burnley Football Club is in the process of reveiwing some of the use of this system in the stadium and store (use of the plastic cards). We are doing this as we are required to comply with revised stadium operations which must comply with national COVID-19 regulations. We will publish a clear outline of any changes for the 2021/22 season in our ticketing pages of this website, social media channels and newsletters.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:40 am

Grumps wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:07 am
Point 2 on link

Thanks but that was put out on 14th December, way after the removal actually took place. On behalf of the Burnley FC Supporters Group I was in email correspondence with the club in early November regarding the unannounced removal of peoples entries.There was no advance notice in order that people could take a copy of the details of who was on their F and F before they were removed. Which would have been very useful, as I certainly had to contact quite a few people to ask for their details again so that I could re-add them.
Last edited by Leisure on Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:42 am

Leisure wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:40 am
Thanks but that was put out way after the removal actually took place. There was no advance notice in order that people could take a copy of the details of who was on their F and F before they were removed. Which would have been very useful, as I certainly had to contact quite a few people to ask for their details again so that I could re-add them.
Sorry, you said fans had never been informed, I didn't realise you meant in advance

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:04 am

Grumps wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:42 am
Sorry, you said fans had never been informed, I didn't realise you meant in advance
No worries. See my edit above.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:21 am

Leisure wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:04 am
No worries. See my edit above.
Seen it ta

Did the supporters groups ask the club to announce the removal in early November, or did the groups inform their members in early November?

In truth no tickets were on sale at the time so it had little impact on supporters, and its really not a big task to get the details off your friends and family to input them again, unless people are looking for the smallest thing to criticise the club for.

Coeus
Been Liked: 59 times
Has Liked: 10 times

Post by Coeus » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:27 am

Quick question. I hope to be renewing/buying in phase 2. Have new number and have new SSO one account on line. Also f&f sorted. The online page makes no mention of teamcard that I can see but I have the official app that I log into with new details and shows teamcard. The issue is that the link asks for another log on and password and neither my old fan number nor new lets me open to see if any loyalty points transferred. Is teamcard online now redundant?

Thanks in advance.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:17 am

Grumps wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:45 am
How come I knew I had to add them again?
I have a feeling it was around either the refund time, or when there was a chance of fans getting back into games

Edit...... Now found link

They had been removed long before that update. They were removed without us being told.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:25 am

ClaretTony wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:17 am
They had been removed long before that update. They were removed without us being told.
Quite possibly, but you were saying it was a fact that supporters were never told, when quite clearly we were, and that is how I knew to update my friends and family months ago, which was my point.

Like I've said above, it didn't really matter we weren't told in advance, as no tickets were being sold at the time. By the time there was a possibility of tickets being sold we had been informed what to do, so it's a non story really.

MACCA
Been Liked: 4360 times

Post by MACCA » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:59 am

ClaretTony wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:52 pm
Not sure why you are emailing Daz Bentley, it’s not his domain. Try emailing the SLO.
Just tried emailing anyone who maybe able to help, pass on my issue, or point me in the right direction.

Everyone must be super busy with more important stuff, so will just wait.
I emailed the department it stated, so will wait for a response.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:00 pm

Grumps wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:25 am
Quite possibly, but you were saying it was a fact that supporters were never told, when quite clearly we were, and that is how I knew to update my friends and family months ago, which was my point.

Like I've said above, it didn't really matter we weren't told in advance, as no tickets were being sold at the time. By the time there was a possibility of tickets being sold we had been informed what to do, so it's a non story really.
They were removed without supporters being told. The Supporters Groups queried it and were told the option had to be removed because it didn’t comply with data protection law. It was only after that they informed us.

And then, recently, the option was resorted without notice.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:05 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:00 pm
They were removed without supporters being told. The Supporters Groups queried it and were told the option had to be removed because it didn’t comply with data protection law. It was only after that they informed us.

And then, recently, the option was resorted without notice.
Supporters didn't need to know at that time

We were informed in December, I updated my friend and family then, which meant my renewal for those season tickets went smoothly last week.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:00 pm

For those still struggling to renew, here is the link to the club info on how to do it -

The Club has compiled a detailed Frequently Asked Questions page, which should be the first port of call for all season ticket holders setting up accounts and renewing their tickets. Answers to the most common questions can be found in the link below.

https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/faqs

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:52 pm

Grumps wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:05 pm
Supporters didn't need to know at that time

We were informed in December, I updated my friend and family then, which meant my renewal for those season tickets went smoothly last week.
Well it certainly would have helped me to have had some notice of the removal of all my F and F entries. Customer care costs nothing.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:54 pm

MACCA wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:59 am
Just tried emailing anyone who maybe able to help, pass on my issue, or point me in the right direction.

Everyone must be super busy with more important stuff, so will just wait.
I emailed the department it stated, so will wait for a response.
Have you tried the Supporters Liaison Officer? - slo@burnleyfc.com

Claret Till I Die
Been Liked: 1133 times
Has Liked: 1607 times

Post by Claret Till I Die » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:55 pm

Leisure wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:08 pm
Latest update on this - It’s still in progress at the moment (a meeting impending this week to get an update).

Once supporters have linked and signed into their SSO that is how it would be used and accessed.

I hope to know more next week.
Any news of the impending meeting from the club yet Leisure ?

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:58 pm

Coeus wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:27 am
Quick question. I hope to be renewing/buying in phase 2. Have new number and have new SSO one account on line. Also f&f sorted. The online page makes no mention of teamcard that I can see but I have the official app that I log into with new details and shows teamcard. The issue is that the link asks for another log on and password and neither my old fan number nor new lets me open to see if any loyalty points transferred. Is teamcard online now redundant?
No it's not but your loyalty points aren't on your Teamcard. Log onto the website and then click on Tickets, you'll then see your name and mem number in the top rh corner. Click on it and then you should then get a drop down list and loyalty points are at the bottom.

YOUR SEASONCARD, ACCESS CONTROL & TEAMCARD POINTS

How do TeamCard points work?

Collecting points: Your SeasonCard will be active as soon as you receive it - you will be able to gain access to your purchased matches and begin building up TeamCard points when you purchase retail items at the Clarets Store. Each time you make a purchase at the Clarets Store at Turf Moor, Clarets Store at Charter Walk in Burnley (on retail items), you will collect points if you present your TeamCard registered SeasonCard. TeamCard points will only be collected when you purchase retail items from Burnley Football Club, unless otherwise stated. TeamCard points will not collected when purchasing season tickets or matchday tickets at the current time

For every £1 you spend on retail items, you will receive 10 TeamCard points.

We have select ‘TeamCard matchdays’ and events throughout the season when additional TeamCard points can be collected - these will be advertised on our website.

Spending points:

Once you have collected TeamCard points (these are loaded onto your SeasonCard), you can choose to spend these to discount your next purchase at Turf Moor in our retail store or in the ticket office. Currenlty these transcations must be completed face to face (or it is possible over the phone in the ticket office case on request)

Every point is worth 1p to spend at Burnley Football Club against retail store merchandise or a season ticket.

TeamCard points can also be spent at the Turf Moor ticket office towards the cost of your season ticket renewal, or at either of the Clarets Stores against retail items.

For example, if you had 1000 points (£10) you could spend these to reduce the cost of your next season ticket.

Please note: TeamCard points cannot be used against individual matchdays unless otherwise stated.

What your collected points are worth:

Points Collected Spend Value
100 £1
500 £5
1000 £10
2000 £20
5000 £50
10000 £100
25000 £250
When can I collect TeamCard points?

You can only collect TeamCard points at the time of purchase by having your TeamCard registered SeasonCard scanned at the till-point. Points will not be added for previous purchases at the club, or if you forget your TeamCard registered SeasonCard.

How can I check how many TeamCard points I have?

Register your TeamCard registered SeasonCard - you will then be shown your TeamCard points total.

What if I forget my TeamCard registered SeasonCard on a matchday?

Correct for 2019/20 season - you can get a replacement paper ticket for that game from the Turf Moor ticket office, who will then deactivate your TeamCard for that game.

Please note: there is a £5 charge for this

What if I lose my TeamCard registered SeasonCard?

Correct for 2019/20 season - Please contact the Turf Moor Ticket Office as soon as possible who will deactivate your TeamCard registered SeasonCard so it cannot be used by anyone else. A replacement TeamCard registered SeasonCard is £25.

Can someone else use my TeamCard registered SeasonCard to enter Turf Moor on matchday?

Cards are transferable within the same age category and in lower categories. You cannot transfer the card to a higher age /price bracket unless you pay the upgrade payments, where applicable, as outlined. There are no downgrade refunds. The card remains the responsibility of the owner. Free under 10 tickets in the Family stand are not transferable. For queries, please contact the Turf Moor ticket office on a non-matchday on 01282 446800.

How do I upgrade my TeamCard registered SeasonCard for a game? Correct for season 2019/21 - Season ticket holders and individual matchday purchasers may ‘upgrade’ their seat during the season for example (under 12 to adult). This can be done before to the game by presenting your card or ticket at the ticket office, based at Turf Moor. The deadline to complete this upgrade is 1 hour before kick-off. We are unable to complete upgrades over the telephone. Tickets cannot be upgraded online.

What happens if I am rejected entry to Turf Moor?

If the unlikely situation occurs where there is a technical fault with your TeamCard registered seasonCard, you will be asked to return to the ticket office who will provide you with a paper ticket to gain entry.

Fans are reminded that to attempt to enter Turf Moor using someone else’s card, without the club's permission or under the incorrect price band, is a fraudulent offence.

Anyone who would like to upgrade their Teamcard registered SeasonCard must do by close of business the day before matchday.

Anyone found to be attempting to enter Turf Moor under the incorrect price band on a matchday will be asked to report to the Turf Moor Ticket Office, pay the full cost for the correct price band season or matchday ticket plus an additional charge of £5. Until this process is complete, you will not be granted access to Turf Moor.

Do TeamCard points expire and if so, when?

From 1st July 2019, you can begin collecting TeamCard points for the 2019/2020 season, which will in turn collect up until 30th June 2020. At this point, you will have up until 1st April 2021 to use your points before they expire*

*Update Feb 2021 - please note that the Club will extend the expiry date of the TeamCard points gathered in the 2019/20 season beyond the 1st April 2021 deadline mentioned above. We recognise that supporters have had restrictions placed upon the ability to use these points so we want to reassure all supporters that we will give you ample chance to use these points. Once we have further information regarding the extended expiry dates we will publish an update on this webpage. If you have further questions regarding expiry dates then please contact us.

What can I do with a TeamCard keyfob?

You are unable to gain access to the turnstiles with your TeamCard keyfob. You will still need to have either a TeamCard registered SeasonCard or a matchday ticket with barcode.

TeamCard Fobs are available from the Clarets Store and the ticket office when you make a purchase. The keyfob allows you build up points with TeamCard, which can then be used to discount future purchases at the Clarets Store or from the cost of a season ticket.

For current TeamCard registered SeasonCard holders, fobs can also be linked to your current TeamCard registered SeasonCard and be used in its place when making purchases at the Clarets Store.

Please note: February 2021

Burnley Football Club is in the process of reveiwing some of the use of this system in the stadium and store (use of the plastic cards). We are doing this as we are required to comply with revised stadium operations which must comply with national COVID-19 regulations. We will publish a clear outline of any changes for the 2021/22 season in our ticketing pages of this website, social media channels and newsletters.
Last edited by Leisure on Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:00 pm

Leisure wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:52 pm
Well it certainly would have helped me to have had some notice of the removal of all my F and F entries. Customer care costs nothing.
What difference would it have made, at that particular time?.. Most people maybe have 3 or 4 on their list, who iam sure they know the details of, to be able to add them again when required, if some have a list that includes those they don't know very well, perhaps they are abusing the meaning of friends and family :lol:

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:02 pm

Grumps wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:00 pm
What difference would it have made, at that particular time?.. Most people maybe have 3 or 4 on their list, who iam sure they know the details of, to be able to add them again when required, if some have a list that includes those they don't know very well, perhaps they are abusing the meaning of friends and family :lol:
I had 140! Was hard work contacting them all! You have to know them all or they wouldn't have provided me with their details. When tickets go on sale at different points levels, for fans who are traveling with us, it allows me to buy their tickets as a group so that they all get to sit together. Part of Accy Clarets customer care policy! ;)

beddie
Been Liked: 1383 times
Has Liked: 511 times

Post by beddie » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:33 pm

Leisure. I've probably missed it but if we've just renewed by way of accrued credit (DD payments) and BFC have acknowledge it have you any idea why when I go into my team card it show 0 points. Thank you by the way for all the work you're putting into this.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:35 pm

Leisure wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:02 pm
I had 140! Was hard work contacting them all! You have to know them all or they wouldn't have provided me with their details. When tickets go on sale at different points levels, for fans who are traveling with us, it allows me to buy their tickets as a group so that they all get to sit together. Part of Accy Clarets customer care policy! ;)
:lol: I don't think the club could govern their press releases around the one offs like that.... Wait till photo id is required :lol: :lol:

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:33 pm

Grumps wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:35 pm
:lol: I don't think the club could govern their press releases around the one offs like that...
Who even suggested that? But a press release before, rather than after the event, would have been easy to do and more customer friendly and surely not too much to expect.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:50 pm

beddie wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:33 pm
Leisure. I've probably missed it but if we've just renewed by way of accrued credit (DD payments) and BFC have acknowledge it have you any idea why when I go into my team card it show 0 points. Thank you by the way for all the work you're putting into this.
Hi Beddie - Were you expecting there to be some points on your Teamcard? Teamcard points are accrued by spending money in the shop, although the club did put people's credit on there from the missing 4 games of last season if they didn't ask for a refund.

wilks_bfc
Been Liked: 3170 times
Has Liked: 1848 times

Post by wilks_bfc » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:05 pm

beddie wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:33 pm
Are you getting the TeamCard points mixed up with the loyalty points?

TeamCard points are from purchases in club shop
Loyalty points are from ticket purchases

Edit: should have read full thread first :)

Longsidebogs
Been Liked: 60 times
Has Liked: 99 times

Post by Longsidebogs » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:07 pm

Wow. A couple of weeks ago I managed to sort my season ticket on account, and I thought I was all set. Now the club, in their wisdom have buggered about with it again and added more stress to an already ridiculous situation. My team card won’t accept my login details and I have no idea what this ticket wallet thing is. I’m hoping that once the ticket office opens I can get a refund and call it a day with BFC after 50+ years. I’m almost certain that 2021/2022 season will se us relegated anyway.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:18 pm

Longsidebogs wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:07 pm
Wow. A couple of weeks ago I managed to sort my season ticket on account, and I thought I was all set. Now the club, in their wisdom have buggered about with it again and added more stress to an already ridiculous situation. My team card won’t accept my login details and I have no idea what this ticket wallet thing is. I’m hoping that once the ticket office opens I can get a refund and call it a day with BFC after 50+ years. I’m almost certain that 2021/2022 season will se us relegated anyway.
Ignore the wallet, it's just being tested
Why do you need to access your team card
Why would you want a refund, just because you've probably got your log on details wrong.... Calm down
These 2 users liked this post: Leisure Bosscat