The SD OUT people - are they just frustrated ??

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
s6t9a2f3f
Been Liked: 82 times

The SD OUT people - are they just frustrated ??

Post by s6t9a2f3f » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:35 pm

Every premiership season we have produce a minor miracle in surviving but at some point / points there are regularly SD OUT posts.
Nobody has a leg to stand on that SD is not doing his job and possibly over achieving every season. Not many employees who regularly over achieved are mentioned in sacking conversations.
Are people thinking another manager can come in, over achieve and survive every season BUT will play more entertaining football ? Are people thinking SD is the reason why the board won't splash the cash because it could possible go towards "the wrong type of age / player ?
Saying that has their been many premiership managers this season that has been "left alone" on their fans forum ? Possibly the Leeds manager ? Others maybe Rodgers, Moyes and maybe Smith ??
Possibly SD OUT just a sign of the Internet era.

DCWat
Been Liked: 4131 times
Has Liked: 3599 times

Re: The SD OUT people - are they just frustrated ??

Post by DCWat » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:42 pm

Premier League
This user liked this post: Zlatan

CFS
Been Liked: 231 times
Has Liked: 113 times

Post by CFS » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:50 pm

Hats off to dyche he's overachieving even that's an understatement but the reason I (before covid) decided not to renew was I couldn't sit through watching that style of football again. I understand it's the premier League but sorry it's awfully hard to sit season after season watching that.

s6t9a2f3f

Post by s6t9a2f3f » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:02 pm

CFS wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:50 pm
Hats off to dyche he's overachieving even that's an understatement but the reason I (before covid) decided not to renew was I couldn't sit through watching that style of football again. I understand it's the premier League but sorry it's awfully hard to sit season after season watching that.
So say the 2015 / 2016 type season football style suits you more ? - with SD also at the helm. But to finish champions that season, 93 points, 72 goals - 25 of which scored by Andre Gray was a fantastic season no doubt.

cblantfanclub
Been Liked: 117 times
Has Liked: 305 times

Post by cblantfanclub » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:37 pm

No usually just attention seeking.
This user liked this post: tim_noone

dsr
Been Liked: 4549 times
Has Liked: 2241 times

Post by dsr » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:45 pm

I thin a lot of people genuinely believe that Brighton have been far more entertaining for their fans to watch this season, than we have. They're wrong - at least, that's what their message board implies. Pretty passing that leads to no goals and silly mistakes is no more entertaining than long ball that leads to no goals and silly mistakes. When our style of play is successful and theirs is not, then our style is more entertaining. Obviously when we're losing and they're winning, their style is more entertaining. For the fans, anyway.

Neutrals would probably find Brighton more entertaining.

Woodleyclaret
Been Liked: 1468 times
Has Liked: 1839 times

Post by Woodleyclaret » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:13 am

No they are just kite flying.
We all know Sean is the best thing to happen to our club and it's not his fault the Premier league is hyped up to suggest every game is super exciting .The commentary on Wolves v Sheff Utd was embarrassing about the way Sheff Utd have been a credit to the Premier league. No they havent they play clueless missed passes and think Mcgoldrick is a striker or the Liverpool reserve they wasted £20m on is a footballer.

joey13
Been Liked: 1767 times
Has Liked: 1230 times

Post by joey13 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:28 am

Unfortunately they may get their wish very soon .

Newcastleclaret93
Been Liked: 1559 times
Has Liked: 359 times

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:34 am

I think it’s about being realistic.

Burnley are in the premier league because of Dyche and when he goes we will be relegated. However as a result of Burnley being in the premier league, we can barely even afford the scraps that other clubs don’t want. This means the quality of our football is often a bad quality and is really difficult to watch. When you add in the fact that you can’t get in the ground and enjoy the other aspects of football, there is no wonder people are not fussed if he leaves.

Football is about opinions, some fans go to matches to be entertained. Some fans like watching us play against the best teams in the world.

My opinion is watching Burnley at the moment is absolute chore, but I understand we need the finances of the premier league to develop the club (and hopefully improve the quality long term).
These 2 users liked this post: beddie tiger76

Steve1956
Been Liked: 6463 times
Has Liked: 2896 times

Post by Steve1956 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:53 am

No not frustrated....just deluded in thinking we can better Dyche.

Dyche/Burnley. Made for each other.
These 2 users liked this post: tiger76 Stayingup

Zlatan
Been Liked: 2229 times
Has Liked: 5739 times

Post by Zlatan » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:48 am

dsr wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:45 pm
I thin a lot of people genuinely believe that Brighton have been far more entertaining for their fans to watch this season, than we have. They're wrong - at least, that's what their message board implies. Pretty passing that leads to no goals and silly mistakes is no more entertaining than long ball that leads to no goals and silly mistakes. When our style of play is successful and theirs is not, then our style is more entertaining. Obviously when we're losing and they're winning, their style is more entertaining. For the fans, anyway.

Neutrals would probably find Brighton more entertaining.
“Neutrals” usually have a big club they like, so seeing perceived attractive football from an underdog type team who still lose will be preferable to seeing great defensive play from a team like us who won’t just roll over and have our belly tickled, and occasionally bloody they nose of teams like theirs.

taio
Been Liked: 3220 times
Has Liked: 340 times

Post by taio » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:56 am

Zlatan wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:48 am
“Neutrals” usually have a big club they like, so seeing perceived attractive football from an underdog type team who still lose will be preferable to seeing great defensive play from a team like us who won’t just roll over and have our belly tickled, and occasionally bloody they nose of teams like theirs.
As you say it can be enjoyable watching us when we are so defensively resilient and organised, especially when it upsets the big clubs.

djemba-djemba
Been Liked: 129 times
Has Liked: 40 times

Post by djemba-djemba » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:57 am

I won’t shed any tears when he goes - ever since the time when he started acting like a pathetic baby in the media when he didn’t get his own way with the previous board.

Funnily enough though when the new board gave him absolutely nothing in the last window he kept his mouth shut.
This user liked this post: ropecatchmonkey

Steve1956

Post by Steve1956 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:00 am

djemba-djemba wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:57 am
I won’t shed any tears when he goes - ever since the time when he started acting like a pathetic baby in the media when he didn’t get his own way with the previous board.

Funnily enough though when the new board gave him absolutely nothing in the last window he kept his mouth shut.
😊 go back to bed and get out of the otherside...its a beautiful day we are playing Man -Utd...not Rochdale....be careful what you wish for .
These 2 users liked this post: Zlatan tiger76

Zlatan
Been Liked: 2229 times
Has Liked: 5739 times

Post by Zlatan » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:01 am

Steve1956 wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:00 am
😊 go back to bed and get out of the otherside...its a beautiful day we are playing Man -Utd...not Rochdale....be careful what you wish for .
Such wisdom Steve :D

Steve1956

Post by Steve1956 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:14 am

Zlatan wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:01 am
Such wisdom Steve :D
Well i think he took my advice he logged off almost immediately....i bet hes snoring like a baby now.😉

DCWat

Post by DCWat » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:20 am

Are there actually that many that seriously want to see the back of Dyche!?

There are certainly more who would like to see football that is a little more pleasing on the eye. I include myself in this bracket. The vast majority, I would say, would happily see Dyche sign a new long term contract.

I’m sure that there’s some blame to be laid at Dyche’s door in respect of our recruitment issues, it’s not solely down to Garlick. Whatever the reasons, and I’m sure there are many different ones, he’s got the best out of his players, most of whom are with all due respect, pretty average at this level.

We only need to look at the last few games to see just how difficult it is to shift the balance between defensive stability and a more open attacking style of play. This surely provides some evidence that Dyche has utilised his players in the most effective way - one that continues to ensure that we stay in the Premier League.

It may not be the most exciting football, but it’s effective, has earned plaudits for far and wide and has seen us reach European football, albeit briefly.

How many clubs have we seen in the past where fans have called for a new manager and more attractive football, only for them to be relegated, often with disastrous, long term consequences for the club?

I’d suggest that we’d be hard pushed to find a manager that could work with our squad, our budget and keep us in the Premier League, whilst playing lovely football! That person isn’t out there.

Far, far better to keep Dyche for the long term (if at all possible) and develop the team gradually, which may bring with it a little more of a pleasing style.

For those that think a trip back to the Championship and with a new manager is the way to go, I’d love to know how that will actually work. We’d soon be back to doing well to be competing at that level, on our budget and with our fan base.

We’ve now got new owners, decent training facilities and the scouting (we are told) is developing. Keep Dyche and we have the foundations to build from. Dyche more than deserves our backing and the opportunity to push us further than most of us ever expected we would be.
These 2 users liked this post: bodge HahaYeah

KRBFC
Been Liked: 3784 times
Has Liked: 1071 times

Post by KRBFC » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:23 am

Probably more bored than frustrated, bored of the club as a whole. Bored of the same players for 5 years with no exciting signings/progression etc I've said all season, this season is a complete free hit for Dyche for me, I expected relegation earlier on.

I'm bored of football atm but I think it could be good next season, starting the season with the fans back, first summer window/start with new owners, PL football. I'm more interested in the summer transfer window than I am for watching us play right now.
This user liked this post: DCWat

Billy Balfour
Been Liked: 1857 times
Has Liked: 652 times

Post by Billy Balfour » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:41 am

I wonder where we'll be two years after Dyche has left? I know one thing, it won't be in the EPL unless the next incumbent has a massive bag of gold to chuck around, and somehow I can't see this happening anytime soon, if at all.

More likely to be struggling to stay in the Championship after selling off the 'crown jewels'.

SalisburyClaret
Been Liked: 1104 times
Has Liked: 709 times

Post by SalisburyClaret » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:52 am

Let's not give the SD out people any more attention
These 3 users liked this post: Bosscat Taffy on the wing Stayingup

Elizabeth
Been Liked: 1250 times
Has Liked: 1367 times

Post by Elizabeth » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:21 am

Billy Balfour wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:41 am
I wonder where we'll be two years after Dyche has left? I know one thing, it won't be in the EPL unless the next incumbent has a massive bag of gold to chuck around, and somehow I can't see this happening anytime soon, if at all.

More likely to be struggling to stay in the Championship after selling off the 'crown jewels'.
Is that a big vote of no confidence in the new owners?

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:22 am

Billy Balfour wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:41 am

Precisely! which funnily enough was exactly the situation we were in when SD took charge, although to be fair to EH he did amass a decent pool of younger talent.

What puzzles me about all those who want SD to go, is they can never suggest a viable alternative, this suggests to me that when the sad day finally comes and Sean does depart we'll face a real challenge to appoint his successor.

What exactly where people's expectations when Sean Dyche became BFC manager?, I'll be honest mine were to initially cement our Championship status, and maybe in a good season have an outside shot at the play-off's, I think it's fair to say we have most certainly exceeded those modest ambitions.

It can be frustrating at times in the PL, especially with the huge financial disparity we are competing against, but this just makes all our upset victories all the sweeter.

For those who think this season has been a chore, may I just remind you we have won at Anfield & the Emirates for the 1st time in decades, won at both Merseyside clubs in the same season for the 1st time in our history, and taken 4 points off an Aston Villa team who have splashed the lolly, and had Jack Grealish playing in both those games, such memories wouldn't be possible if we were playing in the Championship.

So let's just get over the finishing line, and see what the summer brings, and all being well football will have some form of normality next season, and fans back in the grounds in particular will regenerate excitement, it's definitely not been the same with empty grounds.
These 5 users liked this post: Bosscat bodge SalisburyClaret jjclaret k90bfc

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8429 times
Has Liked: 18097 times

Post by Bosscat » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:26 am

tiger76 wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:22 am
Precisely! which funnily enough was exactly the situation we were in when SD took charge, although to be fair to EH he did amass a decent pool of younger talent.

What puzzles me about all those who want SD to go, is they can never suggest a viable alternative, this suggests to me that when the sad day finally comes and Sean does depart we'll face a real challenge to appoint his successor.

What exactly where people's expectations when Sean Dyche became BFC manager?, I'll be honest mine were to initially cement our Championship status, and maybe in a good season have an outside shot at the play-off's, I think it's fair to say we have most certainly exceeded those modest ambitions.

It can be frustrating at times in the PL, especially with the huge financial disparity we are competing against, but this just makes all our upset victories all the sweeter.

For those who think this season has been a chore, may I just remind you we have won at Anfield & the Emirates for the 1st time in decades, won at both Merseyside clubs in the same season for the 1st time in our history, and taken 4 points off an Aston Villa team who have splashed the lolly, and had Jack Grealish playing in both those games, such memories wouldn't be possible if we were playing in the Championship.

So let's just get over the finishing line, and see what the summer brings, and all being well football will have some form of normality next season, and fans back in the grounds in particular will regenerate excitement, it's definitely not been the same with empty grounds.
Brilliantly summed up Tiger 👍
These 3 users liked this post: SalisburyClaret jjclaret k90bfc

Superjohnnyfrancis
Been Liked: 335 times
Has Liked: 313 times

Post by Superjohnnyfrancis » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:39 am

It depends if you want to watch hoofball for the next couple of years or not, im certainly bored of it and its not entertaining in the slightest.

I think a lot of people's priorities will change after covid so its up to him to change the style which has brought success but dosent have entertainment value.

If you want to pay upwards of £550 per season to watch rugby union type dross all power to you.

To be fair to him though he hasnt been backed fully by the previous board or the new one but you do wonder what type of football he would be serving up with more money spent, i guess this is what Pace is mulling over at the moment.

s6t9a2f3f

Post by s6t9a2f3f » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:54 am

Would you think Norwich supporters (even though covid has not allowed them to see any matches live) will have enjoyed this season more than playing the elite teams last season in the Prem ?

Conroy92
Been Liked: 497 times
Has Liked: 30 times

Post by Conroy92 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:02 pm

I suspect that most people would like to see what Sean can do with some money in the window. It is no coincidence that the football has became a little stale when we have not strengthened outfield over a few windows.

DCWat

Post by DCWat » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:04 pm

s6t9a2f3f wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:54 am
Would you think Norwich supporters (even though covid has not allowed them to see any matches live) will have enjoyed this season more than playing the elite teams last season in the Prem ?
Of course they would, but all of it with the aim of getting back to where we are and have been for years.

If you could guarantee promotion every time, it might be appealing. As you can’t, I’d much rather not take the risk and see how we progress under the stewardship of Pace and Dyche.
This user liked this post: jjclaret

Cubanclaret
Been Liked: 286 times
Has Liked: 139 times

Post by Cubanclaret » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:08 pm

DCWat wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:20 am

Still never spoken to anyone in the flesh who wishes to see the back of Dyche. Tends to be folks on keyboards and usually of the age where they lack the wider context of how low Burnley languished, and for how long.

Elizabeth
Been Liked: 1250 times
Has Liked: 1367 times

Post by Elizabeth » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:10 pm

s6t9a2f3f wrote:
This is not a black or white question.

I think they will not have missed the PL one bit while they’ve had such an outstanding Championship season.
They will however be looking forward to having another crack at the PL next season , even more confident that they can make a better fist of it.
As for the elite teams , they can all go and get lost , they are ruining football in my opinion.

brexit
Been Liked: 234 times
Has Liked: 58 times

Post by brexit » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:18 pm

We have all been at some point frustrated with some aspects of Dyches approach. His inability to change tactics, not giving youth a chance, his preferred player profile and his use of substitutes.

We may not have game changes on the bench but when Bruce introduced ASM and it changed we all knew it was going to happen but did not react effectively. Southampton changed tactics at half-time won the match. Vydra is showing glimpses of the player he could be with a recent run. Would Dwight ever have been if not for our injury situation, ditto pope.?

But you have to balance this against successes Arsenal and Liverpool.

Dyche will not be here next season because ALK need a marketable product and no matter how much money is in the transfer kitty Dyche will always prioritise good steady journeyman professionals.

Saying all that he will leave the club in a far better position than it has ever been and the club is what ALK bought and Dyche is just one of many fungible personnel.

Looking forward to the rename the Royal Xavi and "senor xavi's claret and blue Army" 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

brexit
Been Liked: 234 times
Has Liked: 58 times

Post by brexit » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:26 pm

"Still never spoken to anyone in the flesh who wishes to see the back of Dyche. Tends to be folks on keyboards and usually of the age where they lack the wider context of how low Burnley languished, and for how long."

I thought I saw you on Monday in the queue for Wetherspoons when we were all discussing it?

Top Claret
Been Liked: 1127 times
Has Liked: 1238 times

Post by Top Claret » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:30 pm

s6t9a2f3f wrote:
The only time the championship is remotely appealing is from April onwards when the league gets interesting with teams battling for promotion and relegation.

I would hate for us to be back in the championship playing the likes of Rotherham and Coventry with gates down to 9000, the Premier league is where we need to be at all costs

Billy Balfour

Post by Billy Balfour » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:49 pm

We are so fortunate to be an established EPL club. The most I could ever hope for, while growing up as we languished in D4, was to be a consistent club in what is now called the Championship. Yes, and I know some will bang on about 'that was then, this is now' but sometimes we need a reality check.

Oh to be someone like Coventry City, eh? Massive catchment area, but no home stadium and fighting to stay in the Championship. Or Derby County. We are a small town club competing on a tiny budget in what is the most watched football league in the world. I still have to pinch myself at times.

Dazzler
Been Liked: 875 times
Has Liked: 2332 times

Post by Dazzler » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:54 pm

We will lose SD soon anyway. These Yanks seem to be more interested in the women's team than the men's.
This user liked this post: brexit

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6899 times
Has Liked: 1471 times

Post by Rileybobs » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:56 pm

Dazzler wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:54 pm
We will lose SD soon anyway. These Yanks seem to be more interested in the women's team than the men's.
:?

Right_winger
Been Liked: 492 times
Has Liked: 411 times

Post by Right_winger » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:04 pm

The frustration is that our progress is stuck in a rut and has been for a few seasons whilst the issue of squad building has been kicked down the road window after window. There are no exciting young prospects coming through to replace the old has beens.

Also tactically Dyche is so rigid and inflexible that we are watching the same dross which players declining due to age and injuries.

We need a manager who has contacts and a some tactical nous. You ask for names and Rafa Benitez has achieved more doing a wet fart than Dyche will ever achieve.

gawthorpe_view
Been Liked: 1356 times
Has Liked: 2918 times

Post by gawthorpe_view » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:08 pm

The song 'Big Yellow Taxi' springs to mind every time I read 'Dyche out' threads.
Last edited by gawthorpe_view on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This user liked this post: dandeclaret

taio
Been Liked: 3220 times
Has Liked: 340 times

Post by taio » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:09 pm

Right_winger wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:04 pm
The frustration is that our progress is stuck in a rut and has been for a few seasons whilst the issue of squad building has been kicked down the road window after window. There are no exciting young prospects coming through to replace the old has beens.

Also tactically Dyche is so rigid and inflexible that we are watching the same dross which players declining due to age and injuries.

We need a manager who has contacts and a some tactical nous. You ask for names and Rafa Benitez has achieved more doing a wet fart than Dyche will ever achieve.
Not a chance Benitez would come here. Some people need a big reality check.

dandeclaret
Been Liked: 2566 times
Has Liked: 300 times

Post by dandeclaret » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:18 pm

DCWat wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:20 am

There are certainly more who would like to see football that is a little more pleasing on the eye. I include myself in this bracket. The vast majority, I would say, would happily see Dyche sign a new long term contract.

I’m sure that there’s some blame to be laid at Dyche’s door in respect of our recruitment issues, it’s not solely down to Garlick. Whatever the reasons, and I’m sure there are many different ones, he’s got the best out of his players, most of whom are with all due respect, pretty average at this level.

We only need to look at the last few games to see just how difficult it is to shift the balance between defensive stability and a more open attacking style of play. This surely provides some evidence that Dyche has utilised his players in the most effective way - one that continues to ensure that we stay in the Premier League.

It may not be the most exciting football, but it’s effective, has earned plaudits for far and wide and has seen us reach European football, albeit briefly.

How many clubs have we seen in the past where fans have called for a new manager and more attractive football, only for them to be relegated, often with disastrous, long term consequences for the club?

I’d suggest that we’d be hard pushed to find a manager that could work with our squad, our budget and keep us in the Premier League, whilst playing lovely football! That person isn’t out there.

Far, far better to keep Dyche for the long term (if at all possible) and develop the team gradually, which may bring with it a little more of a pleasing style.

For those that think a trip back to the Championship and with a new manager is the way to go, I’d love to know how that will actually work. We’d soon be back to doing well to be competing at that level, on our budget and with our fan base.

We’ve now got new owners, decent training facilities and the scouting (we are told) is developing. Keep Dyche and we have the foundations to build from. Dyche more than deserves our backing and the opportunity to push us further than most of us ever expected we would be.
Nailed it....

Billy Balfour

Post by Billy Balfour » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:18 pm

taio wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:09 pm
Not a chance Benitez would come here. Some people need a big reality check.

Also check their satnav to see which planet they're on.

dandeclaret
Been Liked: 2566 times
Has Liked: 300 times

Post by dandeclaret » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:23 pm

s6t9a2f3f wrote:
For balance.... what about Huddersfield? Swansea, Derby, Sunderland, Blackpool, Ipswich, etc etc etc etc.... what about them? Norwich and Burnley under Dyche are very very much the exception rather than the rule

joey13
Been Liked: 1767 times
Has Liked: 1230 times

Post by joey13 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:34 pm

Conroy92 wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:02 pm
I suspect that most people would like to see what Sean can do with some money in the window. It is no coincidence that the football has became a little stale when we have not strengthened outfield over a few windows.
What money is this then ?
This user liked this post: Dazzler

Dazzler

Post by Dazzler » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:59 pm

Conroy92 wrote:I suspect that most people would like to see what Sean can do with some money in the window. It is no coincidence that the football has became a little stale when we have not strengthened outfield over a few windows.
joey13 wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:34 pm
What money is this then ?
This question is in need of an answer.

Superjohnnyfrancis
Been Liked: 335 times
Has Liked: 313 times

Post by Superjohnnyfrancis » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:16 pm

It will be interesting to see how Farke does next season with Norwich, may be in demand if he can keep them up playing good stuff

Conroy92

Post by Conroy92 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:16 pm

Dazzler wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:59 pm
This question is in need of an answer.
If you have already come to the conclusion that there is no money I see no point in any of you wanting another manger. What precisely would a new man do with nothing that Dyche hasn't?
I'm not suggesting that there is money, but if there isn't then surely we have the perfect man for the job. If there is money, I still think we have the right man.

Taffy on the wing
Been Liked: 1020 times
Has Liked: 3163 times

Post by Taffy on the wing » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:56 pm

Elizabeth wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:10 pm
This is not a black or white question.

I think they will not have missed the PL one bit while they’ve had such an outstanding Championship season.
They will however be looking forward to having another crack at the PL next season , even more confident that they can make a better fist of it.
As for the elite teams , they can all go and get lost , they are ruining football in my opinion.
WOW!..........I AGREE WITH ONE OF YOUR POSTS.

Dazzler

Post by Dazzler » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:51 pm

Conroy92 wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:16 pm
If you have already come to the conclusion that there is no money I see no point in any of you wanting another manger. What precisely would a new man do with nothing that Dyche hasn't?
I'm not suggesting that there is money, but if there isn't then surely we have the perfect man for the job. If there is money, I still think we have the right man.

Where do I state that I wish for SD to be replaced?

Conroy92

Post by Conroy92 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:54 pm

Dazzler wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:51 pm
Where do I state that I wish for SD to be replaced?
You didn't, just as I didn't state that Dyche had money, just that people would like to see him with money.