Festive Greetings

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
BenWickes
Been Liked: 645 times
Has Liked: 470 times

Festive Greetings

Post by BenWickes » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:07 am

Get very little time due to my job now to read, let alone post. Having read the back end of a thread that was closed throwing accusations around. I just wanted to say. Seasons greetings to you all. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and stay safe. Cut Tony some slack and his fellow MODS. I have done it myself and it's a thankless task.
Be kind to each other and see you all on the flip side. I plan to sleep, drink and eat myself silly over the two weeks my company has kindly given us off.

Once again. Have a great Christmas and I genuinely hope 2022 is better than than the last two. All the best to you all.
These 11 users liked this post: spadesclaret superdimitri 1968claret gandhisflipflop tiger76 KateR The Enclosure SalisburyClaret ICL Aclaret bernielee

superdimitri
Been Liked: 1009 times
Has Liked: 726 times

Re: Festive Greetings

Post by superdimitri » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:09 am

Happy Christmas all.
One thing that struck me was posters demanding answers.
Tony and the mods don't have any reason to explain their actions. They do a wonderful job with many toxic posters. They do it for free, without them this forum wouldn't exist.
If I were to suggest a New Years resolution it would be too set out some forum rules to back up the decisions these guys have to take. It should weed out the bad people and help the community be a better, less stressful place to be.
These 2 users liked this post: Tall Paul bernielee

claretburns
Been Liked: 862 times
Has Liked: 334 times

Post by claretburns » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:21 am

Merry Christmas to you all and a Happy New Year!

A couple more days of work before finishing on the 23rd until the 4th January, it will be a good few days off!

Looking forward to 2022 with many plans in place including first and foremost moving back to the holy land of Burnley which I am very much looking forward too to be back nearer to friends and family.

Have a great time everyone and let's hope for a peaceful future.

The Enclosure
Been Liked: 990 times
Has Liked: 3266 times

Post by The Enclosure » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:18 pm

Happy Christmas to Clarets wherever you are.Have a healthy and happy New Year, support the boys with all your heart and soul and be nice to each other.

Aclaret
Been Liked: 1306 times
Has Liked: 1406 times

Post by Aclaret » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:31 pm

Nice post BenWickes, happy Christmas to you, your family and to fellow posters spread throughout the world and especially to CT and his fellow Mods who have a damn difficult job in trying to keep this house in order !
If only the goodwill would last all of the time and not just at Christmas with some.
And remember that no one needs to be lonely at Christmas, there's always someone here on UTC who will reply.
Good posters massively outweigh the not so good ones on here, some funny, some very clever and some extremely helpful....Happy Christmas and keep the faith UTC.

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:07 pm

Season's greetings to all UTC posters and readers, for all the trolls who post thankfully there's plenty of sensible articulate posters.

Let's all hope 2022 brings better news for BFC and the world in general.

Finally a shout out to CT and the MODS who keep this madhouse in order, remember without their hard work we wouldn't be able to enjoy this great Clarets resource.
This user liked this post: bernielee

bobinho
Been Liked: 4108 times
Has Liked: 6591 times

Post by bobinho » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:08 pm

Happy Xmas Everyone

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32553 times
Has Liked: 5284 times

Post by ClaretTony » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:23 pm

Thread locked due to a poster using it to start questioning the running of the message board. The post was removed.