Name the next manager

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6965 times
Has Liked: 1484 times

Re: Name the next manager

Post by Rileybobs » Tue May 31, 2022 3:45 pm

I'm another who's not too bothered about the 'lack of communication', although I can understand why some fans would like to have heard from the chairman by now. Personally I would take any reassurances of our current plight as paying lip service so I'm not interested in empty platitudes.

However, in defence of Pace I suspect that he's eager for a bit of PR right now - and what better time to make a positive statement than whilst announcing a new manager. He probably thought he would have been able to have made that announcement and statement by now, but things have dragged on slightly longer than expected.
These 2 users liked this post: Pickles Blakesboots

Zlatan
Been Liked: 2229 times
Has Liked: 5739 times

Post by Zlatan » Tue May 31, 2022 3:46 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 3:38 pm
A year apart though
we may well be waiting that long for the next manager right... ;)
This user liked this post: ClaretTony

joey13
Been Liked: 1767 times
Has Liked: 1231 times

Post by joey13 » Tue May 31, 2022 3:48 pm

gandhisflipflop wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 3:39 pm
Agreed. I’ve long held the belief that a lot of our supports do not deserve Pace, as some have and never will give them a chance. If pace succeeds at Burnley, it will be in spite of those supporters, not because of. Had we won against Newcastle I can guarantee not one person would have apologised to Pace for the abuse.
Asking questions isn’t abuse .

claretspice
Been Liked: 2833 times
Has Liked: 141 times

Post by claretspice » Tue May 31, 2022 3:48 pm

It seems to me that behind the scenes, the club feel they are pretty close, or even very close, to securing Kompany and being able to announce him, and have been for a few days even if the admin may take a little while longer.

In those circumstances, I think they're entitled to keep their counsel until the announcement is made. As Aggi says it's hard to deal in specifics of the sorts of things people are really interested in until you know the appointment isn't going to change stuff, and the generic stuff rings somewhat hollow when you know that the announcement of the manager is going to dwarf all that. The vision/strategy is given substance by the appointment of the manager and so it makes sense to wait for that, even if it drags on a day or two longer than is ideal.

There are plenty of sticks to beat ALK with and I'm no fan of theirs, or of Pace, but I'm not sure this is one of them. A little patience is required, that's all.
These 5 users liked this post: Blakesboots Pickles Lancasterclaret yosserhughes Juan Tanamera

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32546 times
Has Liked: 5279 times

Post by ClaretTony » Tue May 31, 2022 3:48 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 3:46 pm
we may well be waiting that long for the next manager right... ;)
Hadn't considered that :D
This user liked this post: Zlatan

Blakesboots
Been Liked: 87 times
Has Liked: 178 times

Post by Blakesboots » Tue May 31, 2022 3:49 pm

joey13 wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 3:48 pm
You’re right it’s not Joey, and if that was the extent of the interactions then that would be great.

It’s not, and there are some very poor examples of abuse and intimidation available. To be clear, this isn’t a singular issue. It’s an issue social media wide.

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11055 times
Has Liked: 5663 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Tue May 31, 2022 3:57 pm

joey13 wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 3:48 pm
some of the stuff aimed at him on here and other places could be classed as nothing other than abuse

northeastclaret
Been Liked: 310 times
Has Liked: 199 times

Post by northeastclaret » Tue May 31, 2022 4:03 pm

Any form of abuse is unacceptable, but abuse from a tiny minority of moronic fans should not be used to stop effective communication with the vast majority of other fans.
This user liked this post: ClaretTony

Blakesboots

Post by Blakesboots » Tue May 31, 2022 4:03 pm

northeastclaret wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 4:03 pm
Any form of abuse is unacceptable, but abuse from a tiny minority of moronic fans should not be used to stop effective communication with the vast majority of other fans.
Agreed

aggi
Been Liked: 2123 times

Post by aggi » Tue May 31, 2022 4:03 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 3:22 pm
Really? Do you really think that?
Is it that hard to believe? Do you not think that publishing a retained list and wishing the players all the best for the future and then signing one of them a few weeks later would look a bit strange?

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Tue May 31, 2022 4:06 pm

aggi wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 4:03 pm
Is it that hard to believe? Do you not think that publishing a retained list and wishing the players all the best for the future and then signing one of them a few weeks later would look a bit strange?
I've never, ever known us not publish the retain list before and we've been without a manager on other occasions.

RVclaret
Been Liked: 3707 times
Has Liked: 2499 times

Post by RVclaret » Tue May 31, 2022 4:09 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 4:06 pm
I've never, ever known us not publish the retain list before and we've been without a manager on other occasions.
Just wondering, why does seeing the retained list matter so much? What does it change for you and the club?

Aside from that and back on topic, suggestions from Rovers fans that Farke is a no go for them as he’s in advanced talks with a German club.

Could that be Gladbach? (He and Kompany were linked to them last night following the news Favre wasn’t taking the job). Are there are other clubs in Germany on the lookout for a manager?
Last edited by RVclaret on Tue May 31, 2022 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

northeastclaret
Been Liked: 310 times
Has Liked: 199 times

Post by northeastclaret » Tue May 31, 2022 4:09 pm

Blakesboots , I have always valued your contributions as attempting to give I think an ‘ inside/alternative view’, and have felt sadly some of the responses you have received have been very unreasonable and sometimes unnecessarily abusive.

Please preserve and don’t let the ‘ sad’ fans stop you.

Disappointed to hear you could be getting ‘censored’.
These 4 users liked this post: Blakesboots Jörmungandr Turfytop cblantfanclub

Blakesboots

Post by Blakesboots » Tue May 31, 2022 4:10 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 4:06 pm
Can I and others please have an explanation as to why you are censoring reasonable questions and the follow ups.

That is the decent thing to do as administrator of the board. It is also something you have done previously when moderating.

I don’t think this is too much to expect. Without you are escalating a situation that could be discussed reasonably.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Tue May 31, 2022 4:12 pm

Blakesboots wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 4:11 pm
I am being censored, as has RVclaret who responded.

What a load of ******** - you are not being censored at all.

Steddyman
Been Liked: 624 times
Has Liked: 491 times

Post by Steddyman » Tue May 31, 2022 4:14 pm

jedi_master
Been Liked: 3605 times
Has Liked: 1032 times

Post by jedi_master » Tue May 31, 2022 4:16 pm

What abuse is Alan Pace getting? I haven’t seen any so it’s a genuine question.

All I have seen is many people annoyed at a mixture of:

- How he ‘bought’ the club and all of the financial problems we are (possibly…) now in, particularly if we do not achieve a promotion within two years
- Questioning the logic in giving Dyche a four year contract and then sacking him
- Waiting until there was only 8 games left to sack Dyche rather than multiple ‘inflection points’ such as Leeds away or Brentford away
- Sacking Dyche with no clear plan for a replacement being in place and ‘lucking out’ that Jackson did just about above average, ish, overall
- Presiding over a relegation
- Saying we were signing nobody in January until we sold Wood despite the club being in dire need of reinforcements
- Seeing the Academy (that was one of Alan’s key reasons for ‘buying’ our club) being on the verge of being downgraded on his watch, a mere two years after we achieved Cat 1
- Seeing a plethora of experienced, well regarded club staff leave the club one after another with none being replaced
- Not announcing a retained list/apologising to fans for relegation/thanking Jackson and Mee/providing any form of meaningful counter to the multiple post-relegation financial Armageddon stories in the media
- The fact no manager has yet been announced despite the season being less than 9 weeks away (albeit, this may well have been ticked off and we are awaiting administrative red tape being completed - thankfully I’m abreast of progress via means such as this and social media, I imagine the vast majority of our older fanbase are not and are thinking wtf is going on)

That’s about it really - but he sacked Sean Dyche, so that trumps it all. If listing deficiencies and concerns is abuse then it looks like I’m an abuser of Alan Pace.

If he’s getting people being xenophobic (“Yank” etc) then there’s no need for that. He has things to answer for and stuff that people can (in my opinion) fairly criticise him and ALK in general for, but getting personal I absolutely don’t agree with. Hopefully those types are being reported as and when.

I await Kompany with baited breath, I will give Alan kudos if we pull it off as I really think it’s an exciting appointment and someone that will unite the fanbase. It’s things like this appointment that can turn the conversation around and start to make naysayers/critics/worriers (I’m certainly a worrier) feel more confident in our current custodian.

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue May 31, 2022 4:19 pm

I'm struggling as well with this one

Its weird not to announce a retained list, but its also perfectly understandable if the new manager wants to have a look at who he has got where

Its not weird at all to not provide daily updates which will be along the lines of "well, its the same as last thursday, its all done, but we are waiting for the a few bit and bats"

I'm also not massively keen on how Pace has taken over the club, but I'm willing to give him a chance

Tall Paul
Been Liked: 2564 times
Has Liked: 692 times

Post by Tall Paul » Tue May 31, 2022 4:21 pm

:lol: :lol:

KRBFC
Been Liked: 3804 times
Has Liked: 1071 times

Post by KRBFC » Tue May 31, 2022 4:23 pm

That's not from ALK, it's the Twitter admin unless you really believe Alan Pace is the one posting on the club account? :lol:

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Tue May 31, 2022 4:25 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 4:19 pm
I'm struggling as well with this one

Its weird not to announce a retained list, but its also perfectly understandable if the new manager wants to have a look at who he has got where

Its not weird at all to not provide daily updates which will be along the lines of "well, its the same as last thursday, its all done, but we are waiting for the a few bit and bats"

I'm also not massively keen on how Pace has taken over the club, but I'm willing to give him a chance
Not sure anyone was expecting daily updates Lancaster but I'm still baffled by the lack of a published retained list and there has been nothing following the relegation even if it was just a thankyou to Jackson & Mee as jedi suggested and of a desire to get back.

Tall Paul
Been Liked: 2564 times
Has Liked: 692 times

Post by Tall Paul » Tue May 31, 2022 4:27 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 4:25 pm
Not sure anyone was expecting daily updates Lancaster but I'm still baffled by the lack of a published retained list and there has been nothing following the relegation even if it was just a thankyou to Jackson & Mee as jedi suggested and of a desire to get back.
Where are these other PL clubs' retained lists? I can't see anything on the PL website.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue May 31, 2022 4:28 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 4:25 pm
Yeah, but we got one when we got relegated about how disappointed everyone was

I really don't think a social media post saying "We'll be back" is necessary as its obvious we will be trying to get back

I'll see what happens going on to be honest, but the communication from the club isn't something that I've ever noticed to be good or bad (but I don't really take much notice outside of the season, and even then only around match days)

Steddyman
Been Liked: 624 times
Has Liked: 491 times

Post by Steddyman » Tue May 31, 2022 4:28 pm

KRBFC wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 4:23 pm
That's not from ALK, it's the Twitter admin unless you really believe Alan Pace is the one posting on the club account? :lol:
What difference does it make? Do you think the twitter admin of their main social media account posts what he wants without it being vetted by ALK first?

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Tue May 31, 2022 4:30 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 4:28 pm

I really don't think a social media post saying "We'll be back" is necessary as its obvious we will be trying to get back

I'll see what happens going on to be honest, but the communication from the club isn't something that I've ever noticed to be good or bad (but I don't really take much notice outside of the season, and even then only around match days)
I think a social media post saying 'we'll be back' would be horrific to be honest.

Pearcey
Been Liked: 1150 times
Has Liked: 1446 times

Post by Pearcey » Tue May 31, 2022 4:30 pm

It is crazy that they haven’t made a statement to put fans minds at rest regarding the future and finances. I’d go as far as saying it’s quite disrespectful. I’m hoping they’ll address it when Kompany starts.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue May 31, 2022 4:33 pm

jedi_master wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 4:16 pm
What abuse is Alan Pace getting? I haven’t seen any so it’s a genuine question.

All I have seen is many people annoyed at a mixture of:

- How he ‘bought’ the club and all of the financial problems we are (possibly…) now in, particularly if we do not achieve a promotion within two years
- Questioning the logic in giving Dyche a four year contract and then sacking him
- Waiting until there was only 8 games left to sack Dyche rather than multiple ‘inflection points’ such as Leeds away or Brentford away
- Sacking Dyche with no clear plan for a replacement being in place and ‘lucking out’ that Jackson did just about above average, ish, overall
- Presiding over a relegation
- Saying we were signing nobody in January until we sold Wood despite the club being in dire need of reinforcements
- Seeing the Academy (that was one of Alan’s key reasons for ‘buying’ our club) being on the verge of being downgraded on his watch, a mere two years after we achieved Cat 1
- Seeing a plethora of experienced, well regarded club staff leave the club one after another with none being replaced
- Not announcing a retained list/apologising to fans for relegation/thanking Jackson and Mee/providing any form of meaningful counter to the multiple post-relegation financial Armageddon stories in the media
- The fact no manager has yet been announced despite the season being less than 9 weeks away (albeit, this may well have been ticked off and we are awaiting administrative red tape being completed - thankfully I’m abreast of progress via means such as this and social media, I imagine the vast majority of our older fanbase are not and are thinking wtf is going on)

That’s about it really - but he sacked Sean Dyche, so that trumps it all. If listing deficiencies and concerns is abuse then it looks like I’m an abuser of Alan Pace.

If he’s getting people being xenophobic (“Yank” etc) then there’s no need for that. He has things to answer for and stuff that people can (in my opinion) fairly criticise him and ALK in general for, but getting personal I absolutely don’t agree with. Hopefully those types are being reported as and when.

I await Kompany with baited breath, I will give Alan kudos if we pull it off as I really think it’s an exciting appointment and someone that will unite the fanbase. It’s things like this appointment that can turn the conversation around and start to make naysayers/critics/worriers (I’m certainly a worrier) feel more confident in our current custodian.
He gets a lot on twitter

agreenwood
Been Liked: 1751 times
Has Liked: 273 times

Post by agreenwood » Tue May 31, 2022 4:36 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 4:33 pm
He gets a lot on twitter
Oh he gets plenty on here too and xenophobia and religious bigotry is bubbling under the surface of the comments of some his fiercest critics.

Stick “yank” and “Mormon” in the search box and see his many hits there are. People very clearly believe his nationality and religion impact his ability to run the club or they wouldn’t keep bringing those characteristics into their comments.
Last edited by agreenwood on Tue May 31, 2022 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These 13 users liked this post: Vegas Claret Murger burnleymik Lancasterclaret Jörmungandr CaramelClaret Nori1958 Turfytop bfcjg nil_desperandum superdimitri PaintYorkClaretnBlue Juan Tanamera

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Tue May 31, 2022 4:37 pm

agreenwood wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 4:36 pm
Oh he gets plenty on here too and xenophobia and religious bigotry is bubbling under the surface of the comments of some his fiercest critics.
All you need to do is report them on here and they'll be dealt with, that's a promise.
This user liked this post: Masham Ale

jedi_master

Post by jedi_master » Tue May 31, 2022 4:39 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 4:28 pm

To be fair, I’m not particularly fussed on a statement about relegation per se, more an overall ‘state of the union’ address as we’re managerless, relegated, have loads of players out of contract, have suffered loads of regurgitated articles in the media about our finances and probably a nice ‘Thanks to Jacko and Ben’ type statement.

The things on Twitter are not from Alan Pace, they are what’s left of the media team and probably cobbled together by some young lad on Photoshop earning £10 an hour. For balance:

Here’s what Barry Kilby said in 2009:

“Obviously, after getting to the Premier League after 33 years, it hurts a little bit that we've gone down after just a year. We were determined that if we did go down we would go down strong, that's what we've tried to do. We will have another crack and try to get back into the Premier League."

Here’s what John Banaskiewicz said in 2015:

“It might seem an odd thing to say on the back of relegation, but the reality is that the club is on a sound footing for a strong future, and I am proud of the work the board has done to get it there.

I am confident that if we continue to manage the club as wisely as we have done, we can hopefully bounce back into the Premier League, and this time stay there.”

Murger
Been Liked: 1244 times
Has Liked: 846 times

Post by Murger » Tue May 31, 2022 4:39 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 4:33 pm
He gets a lot on twitter
Not just on Twitter either. There has been examples on here where his religion has been brought into it.
This user liked this post: Jörmungandr

jedi_master

Post by jedi_master » Tue May 31, 2022 4:41 pm

Murger wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 4:39 pm
Not just on Twitter either. There has been examples on here where his religion has been brought into it.
Yeah, there’s no need for that. It’s utterly irrelevant to how well he is or isn’t doing running the club. If it’s stuff like that which Blakesboots is referring to then absolutely fair enough, no place or need for it.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Tue May 31, 2022 4:45 pm

Murger wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 4:39 pm
And as I've just posted in response to agreenwood, please report such posts and they will be dealt with, I don't want anything like that on here.

Reecey1987
Been Liked: 217 times
Has Liked: 97 times

Post by Reecey1987 » Tue May 31, 2022 4:46 pm

:twisted: EXCL 🚨 : Burnley made their first application for Vincent Kompany’s work permit since yesterday afternoon.

They have paid £15,000 for the work permit, which they expect to be granted. Vincent Kompany has agreed to join Burnley since Saturday. ✅✍️ https://t.co/FA6zUGj1DP

randomclaret2
Been Liked: 2758 times
Has Liked: 4325 times

Post by randomclaret2 » Tue May 31, 2022 4:47 pm

KRBFC wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 4:23 pm
He seems to do everything else...

boyyanno
Been Liked: 516 times
Has Liked: 117 times

Post by boyyanno » Tue May 31, 2022 4:48 pm

I don't see why fans should have to like, respect, or otherwise our new owners.

Pace's time in charge has seen a relegation, the sacking of our best manager in recent times, dishonesty (as proven by his comments about the structure of the deal and how happy the fans would be) and the deal itself that pretty much took all available funds from the club and saddled it with debt.

Wether you agree or not I can completley understand why some people would be a little unhappy. The amount of people on here who can't appreciate another opinion even if they don't agree with it is pretty poor imo.

You could balance that out and say relegation was not Pace's fault, he made the correct decision sacking Dyche etc, but they're all just opinions too.

I'm all for giving Alan Pace a chance but somthing has to go right first.

Zlatan

Post by Zlatan » Tue May 31, 2022 4:50 pm

Reecey1987 wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 4:46 pm
:twisted: EXCL 🚨 : Burnley made their first application for Vincent Kompany’s work permit since yesterday afternoon.

They have paid £15,000 for the work permit, which they expect to be granted. Vincent Kompany has agreed to join Burnley since Saturday. ✅✍️ https://t.co/FA6zUGj1DP
I'll take that with a large fistful of salt I'm afraid. Seen that account posting previously on Twitter, usually things that are already public domain and widely known. Occasionally the poster will post something like this but wont get questioned in anyway as its close to actually happening.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Tue May 31, 2022 4:50 pm

Reecey1987 wrote:

I didn't know an employer had to pay 15 grand for one.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Tue May 31, 2022 4:51 pm

From the Burnley Express this afternoon:

But red tape is believed to be behind the delay in any announcement, as, despite being with Manchester City for 11 years, having a home in the Manchester area, and a wife and three children from Manchester, Kompany is an EU citizen, and as of January 1st, 2021, European citizens now require visas to work in the UK, with English clubs no longer benefiting from Europe’s free movement of labour.

There is now a points system, which, providing the applicant is endorsed, you are then eligible to apply for a visa, which, in Kompany's case, is likely to be a Tier 2 – Sportsperson Visa, which enables sportspersons to come to the UK for up to three years, and can be extended for up to a further three years, offering a maximum stay of six years.

Zlatan

Post by Zlatan » Tue May 31, 2022 4:52 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 4:50 pm
neither does the government it appears... https://www.gov.uk/skilled-worker-visa/ ... h-it-costs

NewClaret
Been Liked: 3114 times
Has Liked: 3833 times

Post by NewClaret » Tue May 31, 2022 4:53 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Very expensive these new blue passports

Reecey1987
Been Liked: 217 times
Has Liked: 97 times

Post by Reecey1987 » Tue May 31, 2022 4:54 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
I never said they did it was just a link I seen before

agreenwood
Been Liked: 1751 times
Has Liked: 273 times

Post by agreenwood » Tue May 31, 2022 4:57 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 4:37 pm
All you need to do is report them on here and they'll be dealt with, that's a promise.
I have done.
This user liked this post: Jörmungandr

dsr
Been Liked: 4578 times
Has Liked: 2270 times

Post by dsr » Tue May 31, 2022 5:12 pm

It's possible that the club has paid a specialist agent £15k to make sure the work permit(s) go through, but even if they did I don't see how a random twitterer would know that.

Blakesboots

Post by Blakesboots » Tue May 31, 2022 5:12 pm

agreenwood wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 4:36 pm

Stick “yank” and “Mormon” in the search box and see his many hits there are. People very clearly believe his nationality and religion impact his ability to run the club or they wouldn’t keep bringing those characteristics into their comments.
Agreed, and it’s worse on Twitter. This is a valuable discussion to have. Hopefully it opens a few eyes and gives a few more cause to pause and think!
These 2 users liked this post: gandhisflipflop tiger76

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue May 31, 2022 5:19 pm

Reecey1987 wrote:

Non verified account though

Got the day it was all agreed wrong

Pretty sure you don't need to pay £15000 for a work permit (though I'm less sure about that!)

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Tue May 31, 2022 5:25 pm

gotta give credit to Nixon for his response :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-05-31 9.25.10 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-05-31 9.25.10 AM.png (60.51 KiB) Viewed 2043 times
These 2 users liked this post: bfcjg mybloodisclaret

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Tue May 31, 2022 5:26 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 5:19 pm
Non verified account though

Got the day it was all agreed wrong

Pretty sure you don't need to pay £15000 for a work permit (though I'm less sure about that!)
work permit shouldn't even cost a grand - that fee might include solicitor fees :D

NRC
Been Liked: 908 times
Has Liked: 107 times

Post by NRC » Tue May 31, 2022 5:47 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 4:37 pm
I can confirm that to be the case. I have made reports and the mods have acted

Paul Waine
Been Liked: 2352 times
Has Liked: 3182 times

Post by Paul Waine » Tue May 31, 2022 6:26 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 5:26 pm
work permit shouldn't even cost a grand - that fee might include solicitor fees :D
Hi Vegas, back in 2020 - just before I retired - one of my colleagues, an Indian woman, was working in Denver. I was told it would cost the company at least $5,000 to apply for an extension to her 12 months post-graduate work permit/visa. (I forget what the US system called it). Fortunately, the company was very pleased to spend the money. She was very good.