FAO CLARETTONY

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
ClaretMov
Been Liked: 843 times
Has Liked: 822 times

FAO CLARETTONY

Post by ClaretMov » Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:33 pm

Absolutely pathetic way to run a forum, when you don't like what's said about you the quote is removed and the topic is locked, for the one's that missed it he didn't like the fact it got pointed out he was wrong about the crest, a few people said the same I put a reply to someone "I wouldn't bother he's never wrong then surprise surprise my post is removed.

This is not Russia or China but you would think so with the ClaretTony censorship, you are far to sensitive to run a forum and let personal feelings get in the way, nothing was abusive or offensive yet because it was about you it's removed.

You should apply to run netmums.com more your level, Also because I've called you out for being childish, this will be removed and I'll be banned, well I hope enough people see this before it goes to see how pathetic you are, also don't bother with removing my account I've already done it
These 5 users liked this post: RVclaret deanothedino Hartley Hare Bosna claptrappers_union

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32553 times
Has Liked: 5284 times

Re: FAO CLARETTONY

Post by ClaretTony » Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:38 pm

Sorry but I really shouldn’t have to put up with this.

One of the mods removed it but I’ve restored it because people should see what I have to put up with.
These 9 users liked this post: chekhov Pearcey claptrappers_union evensteadiereddie Leisure California Colner Marty Dobson simonclaret Oakworth claret