Online Ticket Purchase

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
lesxdp
Been Liked: 112 times
Has Liked: 1662 times

Online Ticket Purchase

Post by lesxdp » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:19 pm

Not able to attend games much recently but had the chance today. I have purchased a ticket online which appears to have gone through ok. However it says I will receive an email which at the moment I haven't received. I have no idea what I need to gain admission to the ground, but if I need to print the email that will be difficult as I need to leave now. I have phoned the ticket office but the message just says they are busy and leave your details and they will ring back. Presume I will just have to go to the ticket office when I get to the ground.

jollyjack
Been Liked: 107 times
Has Liked: 20 times

Re: Online Ticket Purchase

Post by jollyjack » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:28 pm

Shud get an email with a QR code attachment. Scan that at the turnstile

ArthurShelby
Been Liked: 82 times
Has Liked: 30 times

Post by ArthurShelby » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:28 pm

lesxdp wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:19 pm
Not able to attend games much recently but had the chance today. I have purchased a ticket online which appears to have gone through ok. However it says I will receive an email which at the moment I haven't received. I have no idea what I need to gain admission to the ground, but if I need to print the email that will be difficult as I need to leave now. I have phoned the ticket office but the message just says they are busy and leave your details and they will ring back. Presume I will just have to go to the ticket office when I get to the ground.
Go on the Burnley FC App and go on your ticket wallet and your ticket should be there with a QR code, you need to scan that at the turnstile.

lesxdp

Post by lesxdp » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:29 pm

jollyjack wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:28 pm
Shud get an email with a QR code attachment. Scan that at the turnstile
That is what I thought would happen, just not received as yet. Thanks

Jambo
Been Liked: 211 times
Has Liked: 240 times

Post by Jambo » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:33 pm

Silly question - have you checked your spam folder? When I've bought online they don't always come through immediately but normally within an hour.

lesxdp

Post by lesxdp » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:40 pm

Jambo wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:33 pm
Silly question - have you checked your spam folder? When I've bought online they don't always come through immediately but normally within an hour.
Not a silly question but yes I have checked. I am on the way to Turf now so will just go to ticket iffice if it hasn't come through as I do have the booking reference number.