General Election Is On

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
dsr
Been Liked: 4549 times
Has Liked: 2241 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by dsr » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:35 pm

Spijed wrote:If he campaigns in his own seat Boris is under enormous pressure too.
I don't think he'll have a problem. He's always been popular personally, and if Momentum flood the area as they say they will, they will put so many peoples' backs up that they'll lose as many votes as they will win.

Labour got within 5,000 votes in their highest share of the vote for years. I doubt they will get anywhere near that share, this time.

RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Post by RingoMcCartney » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:39 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:But it is mate, it is

You found four fake news sites, and put it on here because you so wanted to believe it.

A simple check of them would have told you that they weren't being entirely honest.

But you didn't do that, because you wanted to believe it more than you cared whether it was true or not.

In a nutshell, this is why the UK is going through the **** since 2016
I'm not your mate .

In a nutshell , the reason why the uk is leaving the EU, is because that's what the british people voted for. In the largest single expression of democracy this nation has ever witnessed.

I know you cant accept that fact, but a quick glance back through 3 and a half years of brexit related threads. Proves that you are like the bloke , still whining on about Woods , non-goal, against Leicester.

His bleating wont change a thing.

Neither has yours.

Democracy, like football, - it means , sometimes, you lose.
Last edited by RingoMcCartney on Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:41 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:I'm not your mate .

In a nutshell , the reason why the uk is leaving the EU, is because that's what the british people voted for. In the largest single expression of democracy this nation has ever witnessed.

I know you cant accept that fact, but a quick glance back through 3 and a half years of brexit related threads. Proves that you are like the bloke , still whining on about Woods , non-goal, against Leicester.

His bleating wont change a thing.

Neither has yours.
You've lied on here and admitted it

twice in a week

it matters mate, that kind of stuff matters.

I'm against Brexit for a lot of reasons, but one of the main ones is because of fake news and people who spread it and don't think its important.

You moan about the swamp at parliament? Full of liars and charlatans?

I mean, look at your track record on here?

You've not got a leg to stand on.
These 4 users liked this post: Imploding Turtle Swizzlestick Goddy longsidepies

ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2814 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Post by ClaretAndJew » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:42 pm

THE LARGEST SINGLE BIGGEST EXPRESSION!
These 2 users liked this post: Goddy Imploding Turtle

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:44 pm

dsr wrote:I don't think he'll have a problem. He's always been popular personally, and if Momentum flood the area as they say they will, they will put so many peoples' backs up that they'll lose as many votes as they will win.

Labour got within 5,000 votes in their highest share of the vote for years. I doubt they will get anywhere near that share, this time.
I'm not sure he's as popular as you think he is.

If he's serious about staying in politics, then there is a plethora of much safer seats he'd be well advised to go for.

I don't think any tory seats in the SE (outside of Essex) are safe this time around.

CombatClaret
Been Liked: 1825 times
Has Liked: 929 times

Post by CombatClaret » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:01 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:Sam Gymah is switching seats.

Chuka Umuna the man who boasted of always wanting to proudly represent the people of Streatham, has decided that's no longer the case!

If he wins in his new seat, he'll have had almost nearly as many constituencies as he's had parties!
Torys to target Workington man.
"older, white, non-graduate man from the North of England, with strong rugby league traditions and a tendency to vote Labour."

I didn't know you like rugby Wrongo.
This user liked this post: Imploding Turtle

elwaclaret
Been Liked: 1986 times
Has Liked: 2875 times

Post by elwaclaret » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:07 pm

CombatClaret wrote:Torys to target Workington man.
"older, white, non-graduate man from the North of England, with strong rugby league traditions and a tendency to vote Labour."

I am a Graduate, and I’m not into rugby... but I am traditional Labour who will hold his nose this time.

Spiral
Been Liked: 2518 times
Has Liked: 333 times

Post by Spiral » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:14 pm

There are lots of otherwise working class people in Uxbridge and South Ruislip who owe what real wealth they do have to house price inflation, and they attribute this to the Tories, quite obviously. Johnson, however, has failed to deliver on his promise to his constituents to halt development of the new Heathrow runway, (he promised to lie down in front of a bulldozer.) He's not well liked in a typically conservative suburb with a 5000-ish, 10.8% Tory majority. Many of those people feel unrepresented. They won't vote for another party, but might be persuaded (not overtly, obviously) to stay at home. The art of elections lies not just in shoring up a base, but in encouraging turnout, and, more cynically, engendering apathy. There's a kernel of apathy ripe for exploitation by opposition parties. Even if he holds his seat, anything less than an increase to his majority will be a blow - temporary and manageable may it be - in his efforts to project power.

Goddy
Been Liked: 189 times
Has Liked: 689 times

Post by Goddy » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:24 pm

Oh please let Johnson lose his seat. Please, please, please. The irony of him being ousted by an outbreak of democracy in Uxbridge - ideally losing by one vote - is such a wonderful proposition. (Don't spoil it, you lot, by banging on about the implications of that happening.....just, for the moment let me enjoy the prospect of it).

jrgbfc
Been Liked: 2098 times
Has Liked: 336 times

Post by jrgbfc » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:09 pm

Apart from Brexit the Tories have nothing to offer whatsoever. If Labour can focus on issues like the NHS and get younger voters out to vote then they have an outside chance.

NottsClaret
Been Liked: 2589 times
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by NottsClaret » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:27 pm

Tough choice this time. I dislike Corbyn, can’t stand Momentum and the people he’s surrounded himself with and I’m pretty sure he’ll lose his 2nd election and the Labour Party will end up in disarray.

That said, my local candidate seems a decent sort. And if it’s a choice between that or being one of those forelock tugging sycophants, desperate to be subservient to their public schoolboy masters in the misguided hope they might throw you some scraps from their table then I’ll be sticking with Labour.
This user liked this post: Heathclaret

Heathclaret
Been Liked: 190 times
Has Liked: 179 times

Post by Heathclaret » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:34 pm

Not a fan of Corbyn and his disciples, but I neither like or trust Johnson and his cronies. If he gets in, he will do whatever he wants, including selling off parts of the NHS to the Americans.

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:07 pm

Whatever happens there is going to be a lot of rookie MP'S in the HOC,many of the veterans are standing down on all sides,it's questionable whether parliament needs a sea change at such a volatile time,but that's the way it's gonna be,obviously a new speaker to add into the mix as well.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-49607907

Murger
Been Liked: 1235 times
Has Liked: 844 times

Post by Murger » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:07 pm

Cooper is standing again. I thought she was jacking it in?

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:09 pm

Murger wrote:Cooper is standing again. I thought she was jacking it in?
Lessons to be learnt here Murgs

Only take your news from reputable sites

Murger
Been Liked: 1235 times
Has Liked: 844 times

Post by Murger » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:12 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Lessons to be learnt here Murgs

Only take your news from reputable sites
I do. The Sun, Playboy and Sunday Sport.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:13 pm

Murger wrote:I do. The Sun, Playboy and Sunday Sport.
Bet you don't need to use bluetack to stick anything to the walls of your house!
These 2 users liked this post: Murger GodIsADeeJay81

TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5521 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Post by TheFamilyCat » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:13 pm

Murger wrote:I do. The Sun, Playboy and Sunday Sport.
Only two of those are reputable.

aggi
Been Liked: 2109 times

Post by aggi » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:24 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:But it is mate, it is

You found four fake news sites, and put it on here because you so wanted to believe it.

A simple check of them would have told you that they weren't being entirely honest.

But you didn't do that, because you wanted to believe it more than you cared whether it was true or not.

In a nutshell, this is why the UK is going through the **** since 2016
That's modern politics though. The truth doesn't matter and if something's proven to be wrong you just gloss over it and spew out the next piece of bullshit.

On a large scale there's still been no real censuring of those behind those hundreds of adverts on Facebook that were outright lies. Unsurprisingly this engenders the same thing on a small scale. There are plenty of posters on here who care not a jot for facts so long as what they're regurgitating supports their viewpoint. It's not one-offs, it's a constant stream of lies.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:31 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:You've lied on here and admitted it

twice in a week

it matters mate, that kind of stuff matters.

I'm against Brexit for a lot of reasons, but one of the main ones is because of fake news and people who spread it and don't think its important.

You moan about the swamp at parliament? Full of liars and charlatans?

I mean, look at your track record on here?

You've not got a leg to stand on.
:lol:

Now , like all good remoaners, you're rewriting history Lancasterclaret.

I've held my hand up, and conceded the Swinson thing I'd spotted was wrong. When I posted it yesterday I thought it was genuine. You take it on the chin.

I have not admitted I've lied on here. On here, openly said, that to get on certain national radio stations . You have to lie.

I would have thought that somebody who sees themselves as an intellectual and political heavyweight would be able to differentiate the subtle difference.

Youre proud boast of being , and I quote, "somebody who does have the unfortunate habit of being right most of the time, " does look a tad flakey , the more mistakes and misunderstandings you display!

As for not " having a leg to stand on,"

I dont to stand. I'm happy to sit back and watch the likes of you, get evermore frustrated, as you vent your spleen as to why you still refuse to accept the 2016 Peoples Vote.

Miffed as I was about Woody's goal was judged by VAR . I'm over it.

When it comes to brexit , take a leaf out of my book.

And this "it does matter" mantra you keep repeating.

Have a bit of objectivity. This is a football message board. With perhaps 30 or 40 , max, contributors to the political threads. It's not going to change a thing.

It really doesn't matter. None of it. It really doesn't.

Be like me, and look forward to that rotten parliamentary, democracy denying, boil, being well and truly lanced.

(Somehow I know you cant! :lol: )

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:40 pm

Heathclaret wrote:Not a fan of Corbyn and his disciples, but I neither like or trust Johnson and his cronies. If he gets in, he will do whatever he wants, including selling off parts of the NHS to the Americans.
American companies have been working in partnership with NHS trusts since at least 2006 though.
If it's only a recent issue for you now then you'll need to explain why.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/201 ... privatised" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:46 pm

CombatClaret wrote:Torys to target Workington man.

I dont and I have a degree.

But, over the years my vote, not everytime, but more often than not, has reflected the national vote. Blair twice. Cameron. Leave. May. Brexit party in May.

So they may well be onto something.

CombatClaret
Been Liked: 1825 times
Has Liked: 929 times

Post by CombatClaret » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:54 pm

jrgbfc wrote:Apart from Brexit the Tories have nothing to offer whatsoever. If Labour can focus on issues like the NHS and get younger voters out to vote then they have an outside chance.
That's how Cummings won the referendum: £350million, NHS & Turkey.

tiger76

Post by tiger76 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:08 pm

Batten down the hatches it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Ex-Labour adviser predicts 'not very nice' election

BBC News Channel

John McTernan, a former adviser to ex-PM Tony Blair, says he expects Labour to focus its campaign on the trustworthiness of Boris Johnson and "bread and butter issues" such as housing and the NHS.

He says a key factor will be whether Mr Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn can best "mobilise" the distrust that certain sectors of the electorate have in the other man.

There are "massive character issues" with both, he says, and notes that Mr Corbyn is "not trusted" by working-class voters in the north of England.

He says he expects "not a very nice election" - and says the contest will be "very unstable", with four or five parties fighting each other in certain seats.

The head-to-head debates should be fun,the issue that caught my eye was the comment that Corbyn isn't trusted by working-class voters in the north of England,there is plenty of Tory target seats that leaned heavily leave in that region,i guess the question will be how many traditional Labour voters will hold their nose and vote Conservative,the BP could impact a lot of results,but i can't see them claiming seats,depends who's vote they put a bigger dent in Conservative or Labour.

TheFamilyCat

Post by TheFamilyCat » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:24 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote::lol:

I've held my hand up, and conceded the Swinson thing I'd spotted was wrong. When I posted it yesterday I thought it was genuine. You take it on the chin.

I have not admitted I've lied on here. On here, openly said, that to get on certain national radio stations . You have to lie.

I would have thought that somebody who sees themselves as an intellectual and political heavyweight would be able to differentiate the subtle difference.

Youre proud boast of being , and I quote, "somebody who does have the unfortunate habit of being right most of the time, " does look a tad flakey , the more mistakes and misunderstandings you display!

I dont to stand. I'm happy to sit back and watch the likes of you, get evermore frustrated, as you vent your spleen as to why you still refuse to accept the 2016 Peoples Vote.

Have a bit of objectivity. This is a football message board. With perhaps 30 or 40 , max, contributors to the political threads. It's not going to change a thing.

Be like me, and look forward to that rotten parliamentary, democracy denying, boil, being well and truly lanced.

It's not just you peddling this bullshit to 30-40 posters on a football forum. There's thousands of you all over the country at it and thousands more poor souls falling it.

tiger76

Post by tiger76 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:42 pm

The HOL voicing concerns regarding foreign interference in UK elections.

"How prepared are we to hold a free and fair election" asks film producer and Labour peer Lord Puttnam.

He says election laws have "failed to keep pace with technological change" and makes reference to the Facebook-Cambridge Analytica scandal.

He warns that allowing the election to go ahead without implementing the Electoral Commission's recommendations "can only help those foreign actors trying to undermine our democracy".

FactualFrank
Been Liked: 6930 times
Has Liked: 11660 times

Post by FactualFrank » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:42 pm

I’m glad there’s an election in December, just in case people need help with the annual Christmas family argument.
This user liked this post: bfcjg

bfcjg
Been Liked: 5002 times
Has Liked: 6716 times

Post by bfcjg » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:45 pm

Any chance politicians will debate the issues like grown ups ? Somehow I doubt it.

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:53 pm

And don't bother asking 16 and 17 year olds which way they are going to vote.

Half of them can't decide what gender they are yet.
These 2 users liked this post: bfcjg AndyClaret

bfcjg

Post by bfcjg » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:58 pm

:D :D
FactualFrank wrote:And don't bother asking 16 and 17 year olds which way they are going to vote.

Half of them can't decide what gender they are yet.

ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2814 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Post by ClaretAndJew » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:00 pm

If 16 year olds can't vote why aren't they exempt from tax and stuff?

bfcjg

Post by bfcjg » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:03 pm

ClaretAndJew wrote:If 16 year olds can't vote why aren't they exempt from tax and stuff?
Parents cant tax pocket money.

Lowbankclaret
Been Liked: 1233 times
Has Liked: 56 times

Post by Lowbankclaret » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:03 pm

I am glad she is standing.
I hope I am at the count to see her smug face when she loses.
This user liked this post: AndyClaret

Colburn_Claret
Been Liked: 3060 times
Has Liked: 5023 times

Post by Colburn_Claret » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:09 pm

LoveCurryPies wrote:Impossible to compare 1983 with now.

Thatcher had the success of the Falklands War and clear aims for the country. We had been (approx) 95th (from memory) in the world rankings. Thatcher dragged the country into the top 10 and a major player in the G7 and EU meetings.

Michael Foot lacked charisma and was seen as old school Labour. Many feel Corbyn has been sitting on the Brexit fence and playing a game that was only about getting elected.

Many fear Corbyn and McConnell’s left wing policies will drag us back into the 1960’s era era of trade union powers resulting in strikes and daily power cuts.
Some leopards never change their spots, and Corbyn and his cronies are still living in the past. They fail to understand that most working class men own their own home, or aspire to. The world has moved on from the 60s and 70s but JC cant see it. Mostly because hes never been a working class man, he doesn't hang out with working class man, he doesnt engage with working class man. He still comes from the old Union school, dont tell us what you want, we'll tell you what's good for you.
It all sounds wonderful to the young and naive, but most of the older generation have seen that side of Labour before. It didn't work then, and it would be even less successful today.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:11 pm

Colburn_Claret wrote:Some leopards never change their spots, and Corbyn and his cronies are still living in the past. They fail to understand that most working class men own their own home, or aspire to. The world has moved on from the 60s and 70s but JC cant see it. Mostly because hes never been a working class man, he doesn't hang out with working class man, he doesnt engage with working class man. He still comes from the old Union school, dont tell us what you want, we'll tell you what's good for you.
It all sounds wonderful to the young and naive, but most of the older generation have seen that side of Labour before. It didn't work then, and it would be even less successful today.

I will second that.

Colburn_Claret

Post by Colburn_Claret » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:15 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Corbyn is good, great even when the campaigning starts but he's going to really struggle with this one.

Its a Brexit election, and his policy isn't one or the other and I can't believe they have been daft enough to find themselves in this position.
He went against his own beliefs just to undermine the Tories. He believed that if they were in turmoil, Labour would look more attractive to the electorate. I dont know who advised that strategy but it has backfired spectacularly.
He upset a lot of his own grass roots, and by continuing to drag it out week after week, month after month , he showed himself to be the problem not the cure.
You reap what you sow.

aggi

Post by aggi » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:16 pm

Colburn_Claret wrote:Some leopards never change their spots, and Corbyn and his cronies are still living in the past. They fail to understand that most working class men own their own home, or aspire to. The world has moved on from the 60s and 70s but JC cant see it. Mostly because hes never been a working class man, he doesn't hang out with working class man, he doesnt engage with working class man. He still comes from the old Union school, dont tell us what you want, we'll tell you what's good for you.
I assume you'd level the same criticism at all the leaders so I'm not sure why this is just a point re: Corbyn.

Colburn_Claret

Post by Colburn_Claret » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:27 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:I'm not sure he's as popular as you think he is.

If he's serious about staying in politics, then there is a plethora of much safer seats he'd be well advised to go for.

I don't think any tory seats in the SE (outside of Essex) are safe this time around.
I think Boris has come across very well since he took office, far better than I expected. As is the way I presume a lot of people will feel the same, so I can see any doubts of natural Tories will have been assuaged.
Brexit is always going to be the biggest influence in this election, if he can park the fact that hes going to leave, and concentrate on domestic issues with the public, , it'll be a great advantage over the opposition who as well as domestic policy will still be trying to convince the electorate their vision on Brexit. That's if they've made their mind up about what their vision of Brexit is.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:36 pm

Someone posted a video on electronic voting.

As we were debating it.

I do agree with some of the points made, however his point about uniquely identifying is not entirely correct as you have to sign and put your date of birth on your postal vote.

I would be happy to have my not anonymous.

I would be happy to register my vote against my address and have it entered prior to the day and have it open to be checked after the vote.

I am fairly sure there is a way to do it.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:37 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote::lol:

Be like me, and look forward to that rotten parliamentary, democracy denying, boil, being well and truly lanc

One of the most baffling things about you over the last three years is that keep linking this to a game of football.

But you keep spreading your stuff, and everyone knows you lie and that you spread fake news.

Whatever floats your boat I guess

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:39 pm

Colburn_Claret wrote:I think Boris has come across very well since he took office, far better than I expected. As is the way I presume a lot of people will feel the same, so I can see any doubts of natural Tories will have been assuaged.
Brexit is always going to be the biggest influence in this election, if he can park the fact that hes going to leave, and concentrate on domestic issues with the public, , it'll be a great advantage over the opposition who as well as domestic policy will still be trying to convince the electorate their vision on Brexit. That's if they've made their mind up about what their vision of Brexit is.
I don't think he comes across well at all, but I can well believe that we both think differently on this!

He was definitely wobbling during PMQs today on his record

Colburn_Claret

Post by Colburn_Claret » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:41 pm

aggi wrote:I assume you'd level the same criticism at all the leaders so I'm not sure why this is just a point re: Corbyn.
Because Corbyn is the only one wanting to renationalise big industries. A common topic with the lads down the pub, NOT.
Hes the one going on about protecting workers rights, when a, rights have never been better, b, no one has said that they are going to be reversed and c, if Labour win the GE, how are workers rights in danger :roll:
We dont shove kids up the chimney anymore, working class man owns , or wants to own his own home. He goes on foreign holidays, he drives a car. Working class man has never had it so good. He still wants a good education system, good pension, and a reliable Health Service, but there the link with the 70s ends. A Labour government could take that out of working class mans reach.
None of the other Parties are wanting to go backwards, just Labour.
If working class man ever decides hes more likely to own his own home, enjoy foreign holidays, drive his own car under the Tories, the Labour Party are finished for good.

fatboy47
Been Liked: 2316 times
Has Liked: 2692 times

Post by fatboy47 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:41 pm

hitler came across very well to many

TheFamilyCat

Post by TheFamilyCat » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:43 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:I don't think he comes across well at all, but I can well believe that we both think differently on this!

He was definitely wobbling during PMQs today on his record
He's exemplary at saying "get Brexit done" though

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:44 pm

fatboy47 wrote:hitler came across very well to many
He was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.

aggi

Post by aggi » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:56 pm

Colburn_Claret wrote:Because Corbyn is the only one wanting to renationalise big industries. A common topic with the lads down the pub, NOT.
Hes the one going on about protecting workers rights, when a, rights have never been better, b, no one has said that they are going to be reversed and c, if Labour win the GE, how are workers rights in danger :roll:
We dont shove kids up the chimney anymore, working class man owns , or wants to own his own home. He goes on foreign holidays, he drives a car. Working class man has never had it so good. He still wants a good education system, good pension, and a reliable Health Service, but there the link with the 70s ends. A Labour government could take that out of working class mans reach.
None of the other Parties are wanting to go backwards, just Labour.
If working class man ever decides hes more likely to own his own home, enjoy foreign holidays, drive his own car under the Tories, the Labour Party are finished for good.
I don't think the financial transaction tax is a common topic with the lads down the pub either but I don't see what relevance that has either.

So the other parties haven't said anything about helping working class men (I'm not really sure whether women aren't working class or just aren't important) so it doesn't matter if their leaders haven't been/hung out with/engaged with the working class class man because they're not planning on doing anything to help them? Doesn't sound like a vote winner to me.

AndyClaret
Been Liked: 217 times
Has Liked: 543 times

Post by AndyClaret » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:59 pm

This could be a game-changer.
Attachments
4.PNG
4.PNG (36.58 KiB) Viewed 1192 times

Stayingup
Been Liked: 914 times
Has Liked: 2726 times

Post by Stayingup » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:25 pm

Watching Andrew Neil skewering all and sundry
But Jo Swinson oh dear. She was hopeless. Who could vote for her? Perhaps only 16 years olds.
This user liked this post: AndyClaret

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:26 pm

Perhaps you misread the playboy article you got this information from?

AndyClaret
Been Liked: 217 times
Has Liked: 543 times

Post by AndyClaret » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:27 pm

Stayingup wrote:Watching Andrew Neil skewering all and sundry
But Jo Swinson oh dear. She was hopeless. Who could vote for her? Perhaps only 16 years olds.
She doesn't understand what "contraction" means, good grief.