Donald Trump

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
grapidianclaret
Been Liked: 317 times
Has Liked: 225 times

Re: Donald Trump

Post by grapidianclaret » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:16 am

KateR wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:18 pm
I'm not sure what you're trying to say beyond the obvious trying to defend you're original post to be honest, I read your post and went to check facts, I didn't write them, I did not make them up, they appear to be facts to me, which does not support your thoughts/perception that you loudly proclaim incorrectly to be facts. Don't complain to me, just find other facts to refute the ones I posted and then we can agree that indeed some of the "fact" checking is wrong. I don't know whether you are right or wrong but I am at this moment believing the facts I checked against your perception of the truth. We are not discussing how he is doing C-19 wise, stop trying to defect and bring other points in to your original discussion that are irrelevant and do exactly what you complain Trump does, stop deflecting and stick to the points in question. Manufacturing and employment is what I posted is up to Jan 2020 in response to you're original post, so stick to the relevance of your original post. Further below is relevance to your being unable to hire people.

Regarding your post and hiring additional people I have a couple of thoughts for you and your no success, if your payroll went up, sign of good economy, which is supported by my post with actual numbers, not my perception. I have no idea in what industry you're talking about or what pay or benefits you were offering, so impossible for me to say why but I can categorically say it was not Trumps fault. Unless you're saying the economy growth and numerous jobs being filled stopped you from filling the roles. I have lived in California and Texas since 1996 while also doing international assignments, I have had to fill hundreds of jobs in numerous roles, never easy but I never failed and never blamed anyone else for it being difficult when it was.

In regard to Trump I have made it plain what I think so don't presume to tell me what I am or am not, you are in no position to know. Just for absolute clarity, what I am supporter of is the truth and am against hatred & bigotry and wherever I see it I will call it out, the numbers in a fact check shows you are at the best mistaken. I'm willing to hold my hand up and say those numbers are wrong when you can trot out numbers that support your perception, exactly the same kind of post about the number of flights going on, people should be able to check things first rather telling outright lies just because they want to get on the Trump haters bandwagon.
You support the truth?
How many times have you spoken out against Trump on this message board?
How many times have you contradicted any of the other people defending Trump on this message board?
How many times have you called out Trump bigotry and hatred on this message board?

As for my problems with hiring,stop taking everything as an attack on Trump, I mentioned 5 years not 3, to emphasize that the economy was problematic for hiring before he took office, a sign that the economy was doing well under Obama for two years before Trump took the helm.

I mentioned the last 3 years of Obama's presidency,not the first 3. You brought that pony to the show not me. I lived through the great recession,I struggled through the great recession and it was Obama's policies,his awful habit of relying on experts and implementing their advice that brought the country back,despite 8 years of obstructionism from McConnell. I don't need advice from you regarding hiring,you missed the reason I mentioned it.

Obama's administration did indeed create 1.5 million more jobs in his last 3 years than Trump has in his first three. I didn't bring the employment math(s) into it because it would be unfair to the orange one. Just as I did not mention the total number of job loses under Obama in his first two years.
It stands to reason that the economy inherited by Trump was creating plenty of jobs,just like the economy was losing jobs in Obama's first two years. The American economy is a big ship,it takes time to change course,unless it hits a pandemic iceberg.

Your second post seemed a little bit more balanced,but again,if you are going to call out lies, bigotry and hatred, maybe be a little less selective on it. I don't group you in with Uwe or some of the other orange enablers,you are obviously very intelligent,but it would be wonderful to see you back up your self asserted calling out of hatred,bigotry and lies by calling out hatred bigotry and lies.

KateR
Been Liked: 1018 times
Has Liked: 6157 times

Post by KateR » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:36 am

look I don't want an argument, you've made statements a couple of times and I've shown what you said was wrong, you compared Obamas first 3 years to Trumps not me, you also mentioned the last 3 years so you compared a total of 6 years to Trumps first not me, I did not mentioned Obamas last 3 years at all in my response. I agreed with you Obama inherited a poor economy & Trump a good one but I also said from that turn from the economic crash it was much easier to fill jobs than it is when the job market is full so Trump did a good job in continuing to pushing it down, he hasn't done the terrible job you're alluding to. Regarding the 1.5MM more jobs in last 3 years than Trumps first 3 I don't see it anywhere and you are still pushing it, I'm not saying he didn't but all the figures from official figures don't support what you are insisting, all I'm asking is find that data and post it, don't tell me, show me, I'll be happy to say yes you're right :)

You mentioned the comparison of the manufacturing jobs, Trump in 3 years has beaten both Obama's terms and Bush term, that's what the figures say, perhaps they are Fake News but I tried a couple of sites and those were the actual numbers.

I showed you the DJI and both did well, however the GDI numbers by quarters are better for Trump but not much difference, so in all this he is not the bad guy who didn't do a lot of what he said IMO because he did a lot, not everything but, which politician does, but I thought Obama did well in difficult circumstances. In certain important metrics there is virtually no difference in reality but investment and business optimism was much higher for Trump after the election. I would say Trump has essentially continued where Obama left off and has not dropped the ball, I will agree he is shouting all down to me but then again he would, sustaining it for another year up to election would have been fine. In the end he is going to have a much tougher recession than anyone in living memory has had to deal with so for me the jury is still out.

I did not put the graphs and figures together, I have not said Trump is great, all I did was prove some of the things you said were wrong. Same as I did on your WHO thread, same as I did on the Post Vegas mentioned about flights, I thought it was an interesting statement but the TSA shows what he said or was alluding to is not correct. I stated a fact of what one reporter said was not true because it wasn't and proved that to and I keep saying/asking people, why lie, why make things up, so much of what he does is wrong he is an easy target.

Your contention is I'm defending Trump, I believe I am calling out lies or at the best uninformed people posting things as facts, I think you don't like it and are therefore just attacking me, sound familiar to what someone else we know does, just maybe.

I have never spoken out against Trump and don't have to call out Trumps bigotry and hatred, so many people are already doing it daily, I would add nothing to those posts and I have never defended him once, never said no he is not.

If you want go to the fact checks I posted, somethings there are not good/great and I think he needs to do better on, I won't defend him on some of those because I would agree but you can't expect anyone to be great or even good on every matrix provided.

I still don't know your issue that you couldn't hire, I said that but when you can't at some point during the last 6 years I would suggest you do need help in that department, I was not offering to help, I simply don't know enough about the situation. What I am telling you loud and clear is, it's not Trumps fault you can hire some people and why you would wrap it into your complaints I still don't understand, maybe I'm just thick, but salaries have not gone up drastically to such as to price you out of hiring. Am sure you know that as GDP goes up, unemployment goes down and salaries go up but salaries are not that much up since Trump took over.

As I said, I don't want an argument, just pointing some things out that you might want to consider and while you do, check the link, which I think provides some good data around this discussion, maybe this is Fake News. I don't know but it appears to provide some good facts and does not support your statements, again it might be wrong, might have some Trump supporter writing it and you have some other data that shows different but all the graph data is from credible sources.

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/12/64670879 ... -s-economy

Taffy on the wing
Been Liked: 1020 times
Has Liked: 3163 times

Post by Taffy on the wing » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:13 am

grapidianclaret wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:16 am
You support the truth?
How many times have you spoken out against Trump on this message board?
How many times have you contradicted any of the other people defending Trump on this message board?
How many times have you called out Trump bigotry and hatred on this message board?

As for my problems with hiring,stop taking everything as an attack on Trump, I mentioned 5 years not 3, to emphasize that the economy was problematic for hiring before he took office, a sign that the economy was doing well under Obama for two years before Trump took the helm.

I mentioned the last 3 years of Obama's presidency,not the first 3. You brought that pony to the show not me. I lived through the great recession,I struggled through the great recession and it was Obama's policies,his awful habit of relying on experts and implementing their advice that brought the country back,despite 8 years of obstructionism from McConnell. I don't need advice from you regarding hiring,you missed the reason I mentioned it.

Obama's administration did indeed create 1.5 million more jobs in his last 3 years than Trump has in his first three. I didn't bring the employment math(s) into it because it would be unfair to the orange one. Just as I did not mention the total number of job loses under Obama in his first two years.
It stands to reason that the economy inherited by Trump was creating plenty of jobs,just like the economy was losing jobs in Obama's first two years. The American economy is a big ship,it takes time to change course,unless it hits a pandemic iceberg.

Your second post seemed a little bit more balanced,but again,if you are going to call out lies, bigotry and hatred, maybe be a little less selective on it. I don't group you in with Uwe or some of the other orange enablers,you are obviously very intelligent,but it would be wonderful to see you back up your self asserted calling out of hatred,bigotry and lies by calling out hatred bigotry and lies.
You do realize........that Kate is not.. Kate, but is in fact Wrongo ...& Uwe..... and maybe another?
Wrongo.. exhausted himself this morning, but i'm sure he'll be ok , after a stint beside Kate's pool & the ubiquitous glass of wine or two (hic) and some relaxation, watching Fox news on TV.....A little fantasizing about Donalds 'Greatness' .....the hair...the mushroom...........Why, They'll be raring to go in the morning!

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3327 times
Has Liked: 1942 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:26 am

So Uwe, thoughts on last night press conference from big orange Donnie?

Uwe Noble
Been Liked: 111 times
Has Liked: 286 times

Post by Uwe Noble » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:26 am

Did not see it all but enjoyed where he put the boot into that fake news journalist.

Hibsclaret
Been Liked: 1233 times
Has Liked: 490 times

Post by Hibsclaret » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:27 am

The good news about his well thought through idea about injecting disinfectant is that given he has already had 2 tests for Covid he could be the first in line to test his great idea....

Just when you think he has said his most embarrassing thing he brings out another gem...unreal

Uwe Noble
Been Liked: 111 times
Has Liked: 286 times

Post by Uwe Noble » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:33 am

Hey, just read that the Democrats have censured one of their local elected political representatives because she thanked President Trump for recommending a drug that helped her recover from coronavirus. I'm sure TVC15 would approve !

TVC15
Been Liked: 3321 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:35 am

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52407177

Here you go - full interview.
He is insane.
If they tested him he’d be sectioned.

Bordeauxclaret

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:40 am

Uwe Noble wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:26 am
Did not see it all but enjoyed where he put the boot into that fake news journalist.
No problem, be good to hear your thoughts once you’ve caught up on it.
I know you will.

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:52 am

Uwe Noble wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:33 am
Hey, just read that the Democrats have censured one of their local elected political representatives because she thanked President Trump for recommending a drug that helped her recover from coronavirus. I'm sure TVC15 would approve !
What was it this time ? Injecting arsenic ? Rat poison ?

Only in that f-ucked up country can they elect an absolute loony like him.

RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Post by RingoMcCartney » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:02 am

Taffy on the wing wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:13 am
You do realize........that Kate is not.. Kate, but is in fact Wrongo ...& Uwe..... and maybe another?
Wrongo.. exhausted himself this morning, but i'm sure he'll be ok , after a stint beside Kate's pool & the ubiquitous glass of wine or two (hic) and some relaxation, watching Fox news on TV.....A little fantasizing about Donalds 'Greatness' .....the hair...the mushroom...........Why, They'll be raring to go in the morning!
Do you realise just how paranoid, deluded and ridiculously conspiratorial you sound!

You're message board experience summed up -
Taffy on the wing wrote:
"Mmmm, that poster has the same opinion on certain specific points as that one , that one and that one. Therefore, they must be the same person!
Then a general or eu parliamentary election, or referendum comes along, et voila! It transpires that there was actually more than one of us , and you lost, yet again!!

The reality sinks in momentarily. Then, after a all too brief period of self reflection, a eureka moment, and its back to deluded paranoid bliss!
Taffy on the wing wrote:
It must be mass duplicate registering on voter forms! Yes! Yes! Its electoral fraud! There really is only one of him, er them, er her! Right then! Wheres me laptop!?
Erm, Fox News!...Wrongo!........Uwe........erm........swimming pool or summat!.........Kate R!............Fox news!..........Wrongo!........logging in and out!.........KateR!!!!........erm, glass of wine!.........him,her,him,her,they,her,him.......Uwe.....Trump..

🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣

SalouClaret
Been Liked: 340 times
Has Liked: 411 times

Post by SalouClaret » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:27 am

Hopefully Donald is first in line to trial his brilliant idea of bleach injections. What an absolute moron he is :lol:

Spijed
Been Liked: 2892 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:29 am

TVC15 wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:52 am
What was it this time ? Injecting arsenic ? Rat poison ?

Only in that f-ucked up country can they elect an absolute loony like him.
Actually, injecting rat poison is perfectly safe, in the correct dosage. ;)

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4241 times

Post by Greenmile » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:43 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:02 am
Do you realise just how paranoid, deluded and ridiculously conspiratorial you sound!

You're message board experience summed up -

Then a general or eu parliamentary election, or referendum comes along, et voila! It transpires that there was actually more than one of us , and you lost, yet again!!

The reality sinks in momentarily. Then, after a all too brief period of self reflection, a eureka moment, and its back to deluded paranoid bliss!

🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Hey Ringo

Do you remember when you spent a couple of days or so convinced that I was aggi? Or when you thought everyone was IT?

Do you now realise just how paranoid, deluded and ridiculously conspiratorial you sounded?

FWIW I don’t think you and Kate are the same person, though I have had my doubts about Elizabeth on occasion.

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5202 times
Has Liked: 920 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:56 am

Cillit Bang trending on Twitter :lol: :lol: :lol:
This user liked this post: IanMcL

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:05 am

Trump could be facing Imbleachment for those comments.
These 10 users liked this post: Zlatan longsidepies IanMcL Bordeauxclaret Devils_Advocate bfcjg tiger76 KateR Rileybobs Volvoclaret

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:17 am

Dr. Birx reaction to Trumps ideas is priceless

https://twitter.com/i/status/1253549866820661248

ksrclaret
Been Liked: 2490 times
Has Liked: 761 times

Post by ksrclaret » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:21 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What an embarrassment he is.

ElectroClaret
Been Liked: 4044 times
Has Liked: 1846 times

Post by ElectroClaret » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:21 am

The bloke's finally flipped.

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6340 times
Has Liked: 8654 times

Post by IanMcL » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:34 am

Domestos and hots anyone?

Madman with disconnected reasoning! Lethal.

Zlatan
Been Liked: 2229 times
Has Liked: 5739 times

Post by Zlatan » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:40 am

Have the Americans worked out that Trump is just a parody of the character portrayed in the Simpsons years ago yet?

Goddy
Been Liked: 189 times
Has Liked: 689 times

Post by Goddy » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:42 am

Well given The Don's medical recommendations, I, too, have ordered additional Domestos on my next Sainsbury's order. Given too, his thoughts that 'light' - solar, UV....who knows - also sorts out Covid-19, I've put a hold on the ventilator I was getting and ordered a sunbed instead.

The man is staggeringly idiotic.

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6340 times
Has Liked: 8654 times

Post by IanMcL » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:46 am

Dying with a tan is a sign that at least you tried!😷🤒🤧😱

ElectroClaret
Been Liked: 4044 times
Has Liked: 1846 times

Post by ElectroClaret » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:23 pm

In a few days, he'll be denying he ever said anything about this and claiming its fake news.

As per usual.
What a bozo. :mrgreen:

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:41 pm

In all seriousness I really hope nobody listens to Donald Trump’s latest words of wisdom about drinking bleach.

It could cause a huge rise in cases of Domestos violence
These 2 users liked this post: KateR Volvoclaret

FCBurnley
Been Liked: 1967 times
Has Liked: 1132 times

Post by FCBurnley » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:45 pm

Don’t panic guys it will soon be November and Mr sharp as a tack Biden will be in control 😂😂😂. So how many on here will actually vote for Biden. Come on don’t be shy.

ksrclaret

Post by ksrclaret » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:55 pm

FCBurnley wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:45 pm
Don’t panic guys it will soon be November and Mr sharp as a tack Biden will be in control 😂😂😂. So how many on here will actually vote for Biden. Come on don’t be shy.
I know god Biden really isn’t very sharp is he.

Clearly he doesn’t know that it would be good to put light and disinfectant in the body so stop people dying of problems from the germ.

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:58 pm

The votes are flooding in ! Gonna be a landslide

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:59 pm

Are you surprised ?
Most of us live in England. How could we vote for Biden ?

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:00 pm

I'll switch my support to Trump once you complete a course of injecting disinfectant into you body.

Lets say you do a two week run of injecting 100ml of Clorax 3 times a day and then we can talk about the November election

Deal or No Deal?

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:02 pm

FCBurnley wrote:
Given the options of Biden or Trump,i'd vote for Biden through gritted teeth,Donnie's had his chance and he's proven not to be up to the job,but like most posters on here i'm not eligible to participate in American elections,i just hope the American's have grown tired of Trump's antics and show him the door,recent polling suggests this may indeed be the case,his handling of this pandemic would have been laughable if the situation wasn't so serious.

ksrclaret

Post by ksrclaret » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:07 pm

FCBurnley wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:58 pm
The votes are flooding in ! Gonna be a landslide
People are dying of problems. You know the sort of problems I’m talking about. The germ is so brilliant even antibiotics can’t touch it.

I think maybe it would be tremendous if we tried to put antibacterial wipes inside the body.

Bordeauxclaret

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:10 pm

There was a story a while ago that one of his ideas to stop a hurricane hitting America was the fire a nuclear weapon into it.

At the time it seemed a bit far fetched even for him. But now..

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:17 pm

So no votes for Joe yet. In fact nobody on here even eligible to vote so far. And yet everybody is a self proclaimed expert on America and it’s politics.

ksrclaret

Post by ksrclaret » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:20 pm

FCBurnley wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:17 pm
So no votes for Joe yet. In fact nobody on here even eligible to vote so far. And yet everybody is a self proclaimed expert on America and it’s politics.
I think it’s a problem that the germ is on the inside of the body... but the doctor who’s trying to treat it... is on the outside of the body. Nobody notices these things.

I think maybe we need to try and get the doctor to go inside the body to reach the germ.

Steve-Harpers-perm
Been Liked: 1868 times
Has Liked: 835 times

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:29 pm

FCBurnley wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:17 pm
Not sure you have a full grasp on how countries political voting systems work.....

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:31 pm

ksrclaret wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:20 pm
I think it’s a problem that the germ is on the inside of the body... but the doctor who’s trying to treat it... is on the outside of the body. Nobody notices these things.

I think maybe we need to try and get the doctor to go inside the body to reach the germ.
But germs help protect us from viruses. You are not very smart are you

ksrclaret

Post by ksrclaret » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:33 pm

FCBurnley wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:31 pm
But germs help protect us from viruses.
Brilliant :lol: :lol: :lol:

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:41 pm

Steve-Harpers-perm wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:29 pm
Not sure you have a full grasp on how countries political voting systems work.....
Not sure you have any grasp of my point. Which is why do Burnley supporters who I assume live outside of America have such an all consuming interest in the countries politics ? I would have thought that you had enough problems in the UK without worrying about what is happening in USA. Sadly it would appear that the deaths per million in UK are far worse than in USA. Personally I hope and pray it gets better in every country and the world can recover. Finally I suggest you all take a long hard look at how and where the pandemic began. Then maybe you will realize who the bad guys really are. Obviously any communists among you might disagree. Stay Safe

claretabroad
Been Liked: 172 times
Has Liked: 23 times

Post by claretabroad » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:44 pm

My other half is American. She will be voting for Biden.

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:50 pm

claretabroad wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:44 pm
My other half is American. She will be voting for Biden.
Who will you be voting for

fatboy47
Been Liked: 2316 times
Has Liked: 2692 times

Post by fatboy47 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:02 pm

Frequent conversations with my extended family in NYC, Philadelphia and Jackson MS have totally convinced me that the Trump bubble has burst.

They more or less all bought into the "strong USA/full employment"" message.

They're now, not before time, seeing him as no better than the red necked barmcakes grunting around the deep south looking for black people to terrorise.
These 3 users liked this post: Claretnick Zlatan tiger76

Zlatan
Been Liked: 2229 times
Has Liked: 5739 times

Post by Zlatan » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:21 pm

FCBurnley wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:41 pm
Not sure you have any grasp of my point. Which is why do Burnley supporters who I assume live outside of America have such an all consuming interest in the countries politics ? I would have thought that you had enough problems in the UK without worrying about what is happening in USA. Sadly it would appear that the deaths per million in UK are far worse than in USA. Personally I hope and pray it gets better in every country and the world can recover. Finally I suggest you all take a long hard look at how and where the pandemic began. Then maybe you will realize who the bad guys really are. Obviously any communists among you might disagree. Stay Safe
To infer that American politics is nothing to do with us in the UK is a very insular approach. The man Trump is an utter f#ckwit who is well out of his depth and just shouts “Fake News” at anyone who questions him is getting beyond a joke. This f#cktard is gunning for China and could feasibly press the button and attack them he’s that deluded, of course global destruction has nothing to do with the UK so that’s all right then.

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:25 pm

But global destruction by China is ok ? There are none so blind as those that cannot see !

grapidianclaret

Post by grapidianclaret » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:41 pm

FCBurnley wrote:
I will.

grapidianclaret

Post by grapidianclaret » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:43 pm

Bordeauxclaret wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:10 pm
There was a story a while ago that one of his ideas to stop a hurricane hitting America was the fire a nuclear weapon into it.

At the time it seemed a bit far fetched even for him. But now..
Raking the forest floor to avoid forest fires. Nuking a hurricane, waterbombing Notre Dame to ectinguish the fire. Tremendous,beautiful. Tremendously beautiful

grapidianclaret

Post by grapidianclaret » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:46 pm

And now we turn to the jinese conspiracy theory.
When all else fails go with a conspiracy theory that scientists are debunking.
Oh yes fake science.
If the Chinese had made it, it would have broken by now.

ksrclaret

Post by ksrclaret » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:55 pm

FCBurnley wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:25 pm
But global destruction by China is ok ? There are none so blind as those that cannot see !
I think maybe we could try and ask blind people to wear spectacles and I think maybe that would allow them to see again. Spectacles improve vision. Fact. It’s a tremendous solution. Believe me.

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:56 pm

Breaking News......Trump has sacked all his medical team and appointed Barry Scott as chief medical officer

This user liked this post: Zlatan

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:59 pm

grapidianclaret wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:41 pm
I will.
Forgive me for being a nosey parker,but are you in a swing state,you don't have to specify where,because as ever it'll be those that'll make the difference,that's what cost Hilary Clinton in 2016,you'd imagine the Dems wouldn't make the same mistake twice,and Biden will be working those rust belt states hard.