Brexit Food Shortages

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4263 times

Re: Brexit Food Shortages

Post by Greenmile » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:05 am

Jakubclaret wrote:Are you greenmile perhaps? Posting same person 2 different usernames, anyhow that was my response to greenmile or maybe familycat. If you're a different poster don't understand the involvement.
He’s gone full Ringo. I’m honoured. Is there anyone else who disagrees with you that you want to accuse of being me?

martin_p
Been Liked: 3767 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Post by martin_p » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:17 am

Greenmile wrote:These two statements are mutually exclusive. I wonder which one is the lie.

How many Poles were taking up all the HNW financial / mortgage adviser jobs to leave you as one of the feckers at the bottom?
Hoist by his own petard you might say!
This user liked this post: Greenmile

If it be your will
Been Liked: 500 times
Has Liked: 509 times

Post by If it be your will » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:32 am

Last edited by If it be your will on Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aggi
Been Liked: 2123 times

Post by aggi » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:34 am

This seems to be the easy option

https://uk.huel.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(I assume we've all bought a water filtration kit)

dsr
Been Liked: 4578 times
Has Liked: 2270 times

Post by dsr » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:49 am

martin_p wrote:Go on then, just one figure that shows ‘things have been getting consistently worse for the last 40 years’. It’s just st not the case. We were better off in the late 90s and early 00s than in the 80s recessions being one very obvious answer.
OK then, I withdraw the word "consistently" and apologise for the confusion it so obviously caused. The point I was trying to make is that you claim that in 1978, just before the winter of discontent (which suggests the poor weren't entirely happy with their lot), the poor were better off than they are now; and that this is justification for continuing the policies of the last 40 years.

Now, as TaulPaul obliquely points out, it's perfectly possible that things would have been worse still if we hadn't been in the EU. But I'd like to see evidence. If things are worse than they have ever been in our time in the EU, then I tend to believe (unless there is evidence to the contrary) that change may well bring improvement. For example (since this is a football forum), when Brian Laws was manager, it was perfectly possible that sacking him and getting a replacement would make things worse. As it happened, that wasn't used as evidence for keeping him, and as it happened, things didn't get worse.

So the apparent fact that things are worse than any time in the last 40 years is evidence (not proof, but evidence) that the policies of the last 40 years have been bad. Have you any evidence (not proof, just evidence) that being outside the EU would have made it worse, or that being outside the EU in future will make the current position worse?
This user liked this post: burnleymik

dsr
Been Liked: 4578 times
Has Liked: 2270 times

Post by dsr » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:51 am

aggi wrote:This seems to be the easy option

https://uk.huel.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(I assume we've all bought a water filtration kit)
Surely we don't import water from the EU? ;)

If it be your will
Been Liked: 500 times
Has Liked: 509 times

Post by If it be your will » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:53 am

Last edited by If it be your will on Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:00 am

Greenmile wrote:These two statements are mutually exclusive. I wonder which one is the lie.

How many Poles were taking up all the HNW financial / mortgage adviser jobs to leave you as one of the feckers at the bottom?
You think you're so so clever don't you little man!?

The 2 statements are "mutually exclusive" are they!?

If somebody decides that the travelling, the targets, the increasingly burdensome paperwork, over bearing regulation, the increasingly longer hours, and the associated stress, are no longer a price worth paying for ones sanity. It's time to jump off the hamster wheel.

I did. And many have done the same.

But it's reassuring to know that your monitoring my posts and despite hanging onto my every word, you've failed to land a glove on me! But seriously, you must try harder.

But as far as being as wrong as it's possible to be. TWICE, in less than 12 hours. Good effort!!!
Last edited by RingoMcCartney on Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:02 am

martin_p wrote:Hoist by his own petard you might say!
See above post Marty.

Once again, you've gone too early. And chosen the wrong side!

How's the evidence gathering Marty!?

Take a look at the numbers of those people claimimg in work benefits in 2018, compared to, say, 1975.

Also the pay margins for directors and employees in FTS E 100 or FTSE 250 companies, for the same years. Think they'll have narrowed or widened

"You claim to support ‘those at the bottom’ but I haven’t heard one word of dissent from you on the austerity measures that have disproportionately effected those at the bottom or the benefit cuts that have left families depending on food banks." Martin p , Thursday 26 th June 2018.

". I only have to prove one year was better than any previous to disprove that."

24 hours later the same man providing what he sees as evidence that things are getting better for the have nots and the poorest in society! Sounding like a true blue Tory!

You couldn't make it up.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:33 am

martin_p wrote:And you claim to have an education, ha! Simple English statements seem to stump you. The phrase ‘ consistently worse for the last 40 years’ means it gets worse year on year. I only have to prove one year was better than any previous to disprove that.
"Nearly 400,000 more children and 300,000 more pensioners are now living in poverty than five years ago."

"Britain’s record on tackling poverty has reached a turning point and is at risk of unravelling, following the first sustained rises in child and pensioner poverty for two decades, a major report has warned."

"Fifth of UK population now in poverty amid worst decline for children and pensioners in decades, major report reveals"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 89491.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Your assertion that you "only have to prove one year was better than any previous to disprove that." Is fundamentally wrong.

If the long term trend of the poor getting relatively poorer, and their numbers increasing. Is punctuated by a relatively and an arguably, negligible, short term period of respite, from an overall worsening for their living standards, set a back drop of rapidly rising costs. The "evidence", you've so far provided, that things are getting not actually getting worse for those at the bottom of the pile. Can be seen for exactly what it is. Utter meaningless nonesense.

Especially when you consider, it was you Marty, that was only too keen to talk about "those at the bottom or the benefit cuts that have left families depending on food banks."

Tall Paul
Been Liked: 2564 times
Has Liked: 692 times

Post by Tall Paul » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:30 am

We've just had our best season in 40 odd years.

Therefore, the UK being in the EU is good for Burnley Football Club.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:05 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:You think you're so so clever don't you little man!?

The 2 statements are "mutually exclusive" are they!?

If somebody decides that the travelling, the targets, the increasingly burdensome paperwork, over bearing regulation, the increasingly longer hours, and the associated stress, are no longer a price worth paying for ones sanity. It's time to jump off the hamster wheel.

I did. And many have done the same.

But it's reassuring to know that your monitoring my posts and despite hanging onto my every word, you've failed to land a glove on me! But seriously, you must try harder.

But as far as being as wrong as it's possible to be. TWICE, in less than 12 hours. Good effort!!!
Your job was a bit too difficult for you so you quit, and that makes you one of the “feckers at the bottom”? Cry me a river mate.

And how are any of the things that made you give up your high-flying career the fault of immigrants?

Why not just admit you got caught in a lie?

RocketLawnChair
Been Liked: 1 time
Has Liked: 836 times

Post by RocketLawnChair » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:26 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:How do you know?
Common sense I think they call it.

Caballo
Been Liked: 421 times
Has Liked: 433 times

Post by Caballo » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:31 am

Tall Paul wrote:We've just had our best season in 40 odd years.

Alternatively, we've just had our best season in 40 years because we're in the process of leaving the EU (allegedly). Therefore the UK being outside of the EU is good for BFC.

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:09 am

RocketLawnChair wrote:Common sense I think they call it.
Remain got 48%
What makes you think that Remain would be majority-opposed when put up against a specific type of Brexit?

In what world is it common sense to think that Remain would lose any referendum where the options were either Remain, Leave with no deal, or Leave with May's deal?

To exclude Remain from a second referendum would be like seeing a single right-wing MP receive 48% of the vote while two other liberal candidates get 52% between them and declare that because the two liberal candidates polled higher than the one right-wing candidate then we should have a vote between which of the two liberal candidates should be elected. How is that "common sense"?

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:09 am

Tall Paul wrote:We've just had our best season in 40 odd years.

Ringo thinks that that means we’ve got consistently better over the last 40 years. He probably wasn’t at the Orient match.

burnleymik
Been Liked: 1175 times
Has Liked: 2921 times

Post by burnleymik » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:27 am

Still waiting for someone to fully explain how leaving the EU is going to make the working poor even worse off. I have asked a couple of times because numerous posters keep telling us this is the case.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:29 am

burnleymik wrote:Still waiting for someone to fully explain how leaving the EU is going to make the working poor even worse off. I have asked a couple of times because numerous posters keep telling us this is the case.
Fewer jobs will probably have an effect on the working poor. But i'm not an economist so how could i possibly know if the working poor would be financially affected by their job no longer existing?

burnleymik

Post by burnleymik » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:30 am

Also, question for the reaminers... If you have no issue with FOM, why not open it up to the world, if as you say, it's so beneficial to the UK?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:39 am

burnleymik wrote:Also, question for the reaminers... If you have no issue with FOM, why not open it up to the world, if as you say, it's so beneficial to the UK?

lol. OK. The sooner we get rid of hard borders across the world the sooner we become a more peaceful world.

randomclaret2
Been Liked: 2758 times
Has Liked: 4325 times

Post by randomclaret2 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:47 am

Puerile

burnleymik

Post by burnleymik » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:49 am

randomclaret2 wrote:Puerile
Huh?

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:49 am

dsr wrote:OK then, I withdraw the word "consistently" and apologise for the confusion it so obviously caused. The point I was trying to make is that you claim that in 1978, just before the winter of discontent (which suggests the poor weren't entirely happy with their lot), the poor were better off than they are now; and that this is justification for continuing the policies of the last 40 years.
I haven’t claimed any such thing. The only thing I’ve said is that the austerity measures of the last eight years have disproportionately hit the poor.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:54 am

burnleymik wrote:Huh?
I think he's talking about your dumb question. Well, i don't really think he is, but he should be.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:54 am

martin_p wrote:I haven’t claimed any such thing. The only thing I’ve said is that the austerity measures of the last eight years have disproportionately hit the poor.
tbf the poor deserved it for crashing the economy the way they did.

RocketLawnChair

Post by RocketLawnChair » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:13 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:Remain got 48%
What makes you think that Remain would be majority-opposed when put up against a specific type of Brexit?

In what world is it common sense to think that Remain would lose any referendum where the options were either Remain, Leave with no deal, or Leave with May's deal?

To exclude Remain from a second referendum would be like seeing a single right-wing MP receive 48% of the vote while two other liberal candidates get 52% between them and declare that because the two liberal candidates polled higher than the one right-wing candidate then we should have a vote between which of the two liberal candidates should be elected. How is that "common sense"?
You wrote Final Deal. I haven’t wrote Remain would lose I’ve wrote Remain as an option will not exist nor will leave. It would appear you are now moving the goalposts and suggesting we will be voting to Remain or Leave again so that’s not a vote on a ‘final deal’ that’s a second vote of the same options.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:25 am

RocketLawnChair wrote:You wrote Final Deal. I haven’t wrote Remain would lose I’ve wrote Remain as an option will not exist nor will leave. It would appear you are now moving the goalposts and suggesting we will be voting to Remain or Leave again so that’s not a vote on a ‘final deal’ that’s a second vote of the same options.
It's not a vote on the same options at all. Any referendum on a final deal couldn't only reasonable be a three-way referendum with STV as the voting method. Remain, the UK-EU deal, or Not Deal. To not include remain would be anti-democratic and completely ignoring the wishes of 48% of the population from that start. I've already explained and demonstrated why.

RocketLawnChair

Post by RocketLawnChair » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:35 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:It's not a vote on the same options at all. Any referendum on a final deal couldn't only reasonable be a three-way referendum with STV as the voting method. Remain, the UK-EU deal, or Not Deal. To not include remain would be anti-democratic and completely ignoring the wishes of 48% of the population from that start. I've already explained and demonstrated why.
Thank you for demonstrating oh great one.. So I presume you consider it is ok to completely ignore the wishes of 52% of the voting participants (not population).

Under your method we could be voting forever on the same subject.
Last edited by RocketLawnChair on Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:36 am

martin_p wrote:Ringo thinks that that means we’ve got consistently better over the last 40 years. He probably wasn’t at the Orient match.
WRONG AGAIN MARTY!

You patronising ****

I was literally home and away that year and if there's some sort of way of proving it on here in more than happy to oblige with witnesses.

On the day of orient game I was in the pub at 11 (hapton inn as a matter of fact) with my mate John sinkinson from Accy. We were both nervous a **** after watching us lose to Crewe away the week before when the ref blew up a few minutes early.

I was at burden park that season, or even the season before when the fog got the game abandoned. I was there when we got thumped by Hereford 6 and wolves 5 at home. I was at Peterborough away when Burnley fans were calling Joe Neenan a clown afyer hed let another goal slip thru his fingers. I went to Telford in the FA cup on boxcars coach. And I went to Tranmere away in an artic. If YOU were around at that time you'd know what I'm referring to.

And I've had my head kicked in at world renowned footballing cathedrals such as Halifax and Aldershot ( that was squaddies to be fair )

So you can stop you ******** sneering about how far back I go you ******** c***. My credentials for following my team are rock ******* solid. Ok d*** head?!

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3342 times
Has Liked: 1964 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:38 am

#triggered

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5210 times
Has Liked: 921 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:42 am

Here you go Ringo you deserve it

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:47 am

Greenmile wrote:Your job was a bit too difficult for you so you quit, and that makes you one of the “feckers at the bottom”? Cry me a river mate.

And how are any of the things that made you give up your high-flying career the fault of immigrants?

Why not just admit you got caught in a lie?
Where did i say I packed my " high-flying career the fault of immigrants?" You ******** Neanderthal?

Where? Quote me! Show me. Back up your BS.

You complete and utter cretin.

You really love to twist people's words don't you!

As for "crying a river" . I'm not looking for sympathy from any one. I'm mortgage free but more importantly I'm stress free, thank you very much.

But my decision to jack the rat race and leave the congestion of the M60 behind, as allowed me to see things with a different perspective. A perspective that as allowed me to see how those less fortunate than me get by.

When I look back I was just like you. Self centred and clearly lacking compassion for those at the bottom of the ladder. Now I empathise with them.

You should try it sometime.

Instead of using the tired old stereotypical labels to try belittle mine and others genuine concerns.

No lies here. That's clearly your department.

Why not just admit it. You're an attention craving freak who's quite happy to blatantly lie about what another poster has said , in order to get a much needed reaction.
Well congratulations for that cos you clearly have. But it doesn't in any way shape or form, diminish the truth that your youre a desperate lying no mark.
Last edited by RingoMcCartney on Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:48 am

Bordeauxclaret wrote:#triggered
#mouse

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1185 times
Has Liked: 779 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:49 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:lol. OK. The sooner we get rid of hard borders across the world the sooner we become a more peaceful world.
http://commentcentral.co.uk/the-five-my ... d-borders/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:51 am

RocketLawnChair wrote:Thank you for demonstrating oh great one.. So I presume you consider it is ok to completely ignore the wishes of 52% of the voting participants (not population).

Under your method we could be voting forever on the same subject.
Their wishes aren't being ignored, nor would they be ignored in a three-way referendum on the final deal. Under my method it would bring a definitive answer based on the options available so i don't know how you've imagined up the scenario where it goes on forever. Everyone votes on which of the three they prefer. The option with the lowest 1st choice votes is eliminated and their votes recast to their second choice. That gives us a majority answer based on the two most popular options available.

Explain to me how in that referendum 52% of voters would be being ignored.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:13 am

martin_p wrote:I haven’t claimed any such thing. The only thing I’ve said is that the austerity measures of the last eight years have disproportionately hit the poor.
And less than 24 hours later your claiming that things are improving for those at the bottom cos you point to a report based on a 10 year window.!!!!! Unbelievable double talk!!!!

A report that says

Inequality is falling (IN THE LAST 10 YEARS), but that doesn't mean living standards are rising a great deal. Here's why.

Incomes have declined among the highest earners, many of whom work in the finance and insurance industries. That's because these sectors were hit hardest by the financial crisis.

But overall, incomes have barely increased and the level of absolute poverty - defined as people below a fixed level of income, seen as the minimum required to meet their basic needs - has only fallen slightly over the past decade"

In other words, things have got back to where they were. At the start of the period. What If, prior to the period before you focus on, things for the poorest were better!!!!???

It means overall things are worse !

The spectacle of seeing a grown man so desperately clinging on to the word "consistently" in order to try a justify a view, is embarrassing.( that things are getting better for the poor!) Especially when you consider that by holding that view it completely contradicts what he himself was saying less than 12 hours previously ( food banks ) !!!!!

One minute your Dennis Skinner. The next your margaret Thatcher!
Last edited by RingoMcCartney on Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:14 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:I'm mortgage free but more importantly I'm stress free, thank you very much.

But my decision to jack the rat race and leave the congestion of the M60 behind, as allowed me to see things with a different perspective. A perspective that as allowed me to see how those less fortunate than me get by.
RingoMcCartney wrote:And by the way Marty. I don't "claim to support those at the bottom."

I'm one of the feckers.
These two statements are mutually exclusive. Which one is the lie?

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:16 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:WRONG AGAIN MARTY!

You patronising ****

I was literally home and away that year and if there's some sort of way of proving it on here in more than happy to oblige with witnesses.

On the day of orient game I was in the pub at 11 (hapton inn as a matter of fact) with my mate John sinkinson from Accy. We were both nervous a **** after watching us lose to Crewe away the week before when the ref blew up a few minutes early.

I was at burden park that season, or even the season before when the fog got the game abandoned. I was there when we got thumped by Hereford 6 and wolves 5 at home. I was at Peterborough away when Burnley fans were calling Joe Neenan a clown afyer hed let another goal slip thru his fingers. I went to Telford in the FA cup on boxcars coach. And I went to Tranmere away in an artic. If YOU were around at that time you'd know what I'm referring to.

And I've had my head kicked in at world renowned footballing cathedrals such as Halifax and Aldershot ( that was squaddies to be fair )

So you can stop you ******** sneering about how far back I go you ******** c***. My credentials for following my team are rock ******* solid. Ok d*** head?!
FAO Damo

this is what someone getting angry online looks like.
These 2 users liked this post: Bordeauxclaret Imploding Turtle

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:16 am

Greenmile wrote:These two statements are mutually exclusive. Which one is the lie?
Pleeeeease give me attention. Pleeeeease!!! :lol: :lol:

Troll off you inadequate.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:23 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:Pleeeeease give me attention. Pleeeeease!!! :lol: :lol:

Troll off you inadequate.
I’ve given you loads of attention. Don’t pretend you don’t love it.

Now, are you one of the “feckers at the bottom” or are you “stress free and mortgage fee”, because you can’t be both, can you?

It’s perfectly possible to empathise with the working poor without having to pretend to be one of them to try to win an internet argument.

Alternatively, if that bit was the truth, there’s nothing wrong with admitting to being poorly educated and struggling to get by.

Billy Balfour
Been Liked: 1857 times
Has Liked: 652 times

Post by Billy Balfour » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:43 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:WRONG AGAIN MARTY!

You patronising ****

Blimey. This is quite an outburst, even for you. You need to find something more rewarding to do with your time before you have a total meltdown. I'm actually being serious here. Find something better to do because spending most of your time on here isn't going to change the world for you or anyone else.
This user liked this post: nil_desperandum

TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5560 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Post by TheFamilyCat » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:53 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:Where did i say I packed my " high-flying career the fault of immigrants?" You ******** Neanderthal?

Where? Quote me! Show me. Back up your BS.

You complete and utter cretin.

You really love to twist people's words don't you!

As for "crying a river" . I'm not looking for sympathy from any one. I'm mortgage free but more importantly I'm stress free, thank you very much.

When I look back I was just like you. Self centred and clearly lacking compassion for those at the bottom of the ladder. Now I empathise with them.

You should try it sometime.

Instead of using the tired old stereotypical labels to try belittle mine and others genuine concerns.

No lies here. That's clearly your department.

Why not just admit it. You're an attention craving freak who's quite happy to blatantly lie about what another poster has said , in order to get a much needed reaction.
Well congratulations for that cos you clearly have. But it doesn't in any way shape or form, diminish the truth that your youre a desperate lying no mark.
You should change your name to BonoGeldof

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:18 pm

Greenmile wrote:These two statements are mutually exclusive. Which one is the lie?
See post 39 above

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:19 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:See post 39 above
You're spending an entire post telling other people to pay attention to another post of yours complaining about other people seeking attention.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:26 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:You're spending an entire post telling other people to pay attention to another post of yours complaining about other people seeking attention.
I don't engage with idiots as I find they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:43 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:I don't engage with idiots as I find they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
You're very selective with that copy-past response. Sometimes you use it, sometimes you just type a reply. I've noticed a trend and it's when you think you can reply with a good point you'll type one out, but when you know you can't you perform your copy-pasta and then masturbate to hentai.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:44 pm

I think we’ve broken Ringo. This messageboard may never be the same again.

I mean, it’s a bit weird to quote the same post twice, and just refer back to your first answer the second time.
Last edited by Greenmile on Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:46 pm

Greenmile wrote:I think we’ve broken Ringo. This messageboard may never be the same again.
i dOn't eNgAgE WiTh iDiOtS As i fInD ThEy bRiNg yOu dOwN To tHeIr lEvEl aNd bEaT YoU WiTh eXpErIeNcE.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:50 pm

2 trolls craving attention simultaneously!

I've surpassed myself!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:51 pm

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea." "

Eric Cantona.