Moderation of this board

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32238 times
Has Liked: 5254 times

Moderation of this board

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:59 am

I have just had another few hours that have, quite frankly, been sickening.

I was up until around 3 this morning trying to tidy up the board. There were threads started simply to question the moderating of the board and there were posts also hidden within other threads. By the time I'd finished I had removed all I could find and suspended 11 accounts ranging from one week to permanent.

This morning, after about four hours sleep, I've now restored those accounts but found a couple of posters starting to question the moderating of this board again. Those posts have now been removed.

It's simple. The board will be moderated to the best of our abilities. We will remove posts that question it, we will remove posts that we deem inappropriate and we will not start giving all and sundry explanations every time we do. If it is deemed appropriate then an explanation will be given.

What I can now promise is that any further questioning will result in suspensions and will also result in this message board not accepting any posts when there are no moderators available. Ultimately, if this continues the board will be closed.

This post is locked - it is not up for discussion.
These 16 users liked this post: Steddyman chorleyhere KateR tiger76 evensteadiereddie dermotdermot Sgt. Pepper superdimitri JPS71 ClaretAL jordsclarets Frenchclaret MT03ALG ecc Houseclaret Dawlishclaret