YellowHeart NFTs

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Gordaleman
Been Liked: 855 times
Has Liked: 604 times

Re: YellowHeart NFTs

Post by Gordaleman » Thu May 27, 2021 10:40 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 10:29 pm
I’m pleased you have because this is all way over my head
If you're interested enough to find out more, watch this short video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR_D80L3Zas

Local cricketer
Been Liked: 412 times
Has Liked: 87 times

Post by Local cricketer » Thu May 27, 2021 10:42 pm

So we get rid off one Hart and replace it with a Yellow Heart

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Thu May 27, 2021 10:46 pm

Chester Perry wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 10:32 pm
from the club's own statement -

......as well as engaging and connecting with fans through NFTs.

YellowHeart and Burnley FC will experiment with using NFTs as a way for fans to collect historic moments from the club’s history, reward loyal fans with special discounts and experiences and own digital collectibles dedicated to their favourite players.

https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/con ... technology

how Socios promote their fan tokens

A new digital asset for fans
Fan Tokens give you the power to influence decisions of your favourite teams, unlock VIP rewards and access to exclusive promotions, games, chat & a superfan recognition.

https://www.socios.com/fan-tokens/
Of course it can be used that way. I didn't say it couldn't be. All I'm saying is that the technology can be used for almost anything, including absolute proof that you own something. Let's say that you get stopped by the police and you need to prove it's your car. Simple, you open your digital wallet on your phone and instantly prove that the car is yours. Blockchain can't be hacked. There are millions of potential applications. It's not just about tickets.

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Thu May 27, 2021 10:47 pm

Local cricketer wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 10:42 pm
So we get rid off one Hart and replace it with a Yellow Heart
Must admit, I thought it might be a better bet for Norwich.

Leisure
Been Liked: 3793 times
Has Liked: 12491 times

Post by Leisure » Thu May 27, 2021 10:48 pm

Carport wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 10:15 pm
And Sorare, a French company is leading the way with football NFTs and tournaments.

Ronaldo NFT digital card sells for nearly $300,000. Imagine being able to buy a NFT of say a video clip of Wade Elliot’s Wembley goal against the Blades. Would that original clip authenticated by and secured by blockchain technology become more valuable over time?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/boardroo ... ecord/amp/
Sorry but can you explain why I would want to buy a video clip of Wade's goal when I can watch it for free on YouTube?
This user liked this post: ClaretTony

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Thu May 27, 2021 10:53 pm

Leisure wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 10:48 pm
Sorry but can you explain why I would want to buy a video clip of Wade's goal when I can watch it for free on YouTube?
Yes. If you own the digital rights, that means no one could use it without your permission. In a way, it's like copyright and you could make money by selling licences to use it.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Thu May 27, 2021 10:57 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 10:53 pm
Yes. If you own the digital rights, that means no one could use it without your permission. In a way, it's like copyright and you could make money by selling licences to use it.
Thanks but how does this relate to BFC?

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Thu May 27, 2021 11:00 pm

Leisure wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 10:57 pm
Thanks but how does this relate to BFC?
Only in a very small way, in that it can be used for ticketing, or has been mentioned earlier, selling digital photos or videos.

Imagine owning a video that no one else can see unless they pay you.

YellowHeart may use it for ticketing etc. at Burnley but they want to make people aware of the myriad different uses their platform can provide in the future.

Blockchain isn't just for currencies. It's a very secure system, so can used for almost anything. The first company to gain traction in the market, stands to make billions.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Thu May 27, 2021 11:20 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 11:00 pm
Only in a very small way, in that it can be used for ticketing, or has been mentioned earlier, selling digital photos or videos.

Imagine owning a video that no one else can see unless they pay you.

YellowHeart may use it for ticketing etc. at Burnley but they want to make people aware of the myriad different uses their platform can provide in the future.

Blockchain isn't just for currencies. It's a very secure system, so can used for almost anything. The first company to gain traction in the market, stands to make billions.
Please can you (in simple terms) explain for me how it will be used for ticketing?

Chester Perry
Been Liked: 3157 times
Has Liked: 481 times

Post by Chester Perry » Thu May 27, 2021 11:40 pm

Leisure wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 11:20 pm
Please can you (in simple terms) explain for me how it will be used for ticketing?
basically a ticket will be linked to an individual and only that individual can use it, it will be difficult if not impossible for someone else to use it and if that technology is applied to away tickets I would expect that may cause you and your members some problems

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3437 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Thu May 27, 2021 11:46 pm

I was thinking about that earlier and tbh the easiest way to do it is though a Burnley fc ticket app that uses facial recognition to gain access.

One of my work apps uses facial recognition at random occasions to ensure I'm the one working and no one else.

superdimitri
Been Liked: 1007 times
Has Liked: 725 times

Post by superdimitri » Thu May 27, 2021 11:48 pm

I think its so they can make more profit from the big teams, and allocate tickets more easily dynamically.

It will stop, for example getting Liverpool/Everton/Man Utd fans in the Burnley ends at games. A positive thing in my opinion.

Alanstevensonsgloves
Been Liked: 343 times
Has Liked: 400 times

Post by Alanstevensonsgloves » Thu May 27, 2021 11:52 pm

Dark Cloud wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 5:38 pm
Mods please remove this thread as it's making my head hurt a lot!! I've absolutely no idea whatsoever regarding what it's about. It's entirely gobbledeygook! (Is my season card still going to work?? And can I still use pound coins in the New Brewm? That's all I need to know!)
On this basis Pstotto would be banned, and that's not a good thing!
These 2 users liked this post: tim_noone Dark Cloud

dsr
Been Liked: 4577 times
Has Liked: 2268 times

Post by dsr » Fri May 28, 2021 12:03 am

Gordaleman wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 10:46 pm
Of course it can be used that way. I didn't say it couldn't be. All I'm saying is that the technology can be used for almost anything, including absolute proof that you own something. Let's say that you get stopped by the police and you need to prove it's your car. Simple, you open your digital wallet on your phone and instantly prove that the car is yours. Blockchain can't be hacked. There are millions of potential applications. It's not just about tickets.
Blockchain may be unhackable, but it's not unforgeable. It would surely be trivial for a gang of car thieves to produce an app that looks like a blockchain proof, but isn't. Easier than forging a paper document, I would have thought.

aggi
Been Liked: 2119 times

Post by aggi » Fri May 28, 2021 12:28 am

Leisure wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 10:48 pm
The exclusivity. The same way that a numbered art print is worth more than an unlimited reproduction, even if it's the same picture.

Bullabill
Been Liked: 303 times
Has Liked: 148 times

Post by Bullabill » Fri May 28, 2021 3:22 am

ClaretAndJew wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 4:48 pm
I'm sure folk that go on the Bob Lord will still be able to use their shillings to get on t'Turf.
Farthings too?
This user liked this post: Leisure

mikeS
Been Liked: 654 times
Has Liked: 25 times

Post by mikeS » Fri May 28, 2021 8:21 am

Could you spell out in layman’s terms, simply and avoiding jargon and acronyms, the benefits of NFTs for
A) the football club
B) BUrnley supporters

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Fri May 28, 2021 8:44 am

dsr wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 12:03 am
Blockchain may be unhackable, but it's not unforgeable. It would surely be trivial for a gang of car thieves to produce an app that looks like a blockchain proof, but isn't. Easier than forging a paper document, I would have thought.
How would that stop an individual like you or me proving to the police that your own the car you are driving? Don't forget, the police would also have access to the genuine app. You may be asked to input your details on THEIR mobile device.

As I said in my first post. This isn't something that is likely to be a big part of my life, but I can certainly see that it could be very useful to some people.

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Fri May 28, 2021 8:56 am

Leisure wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 11:20 pm
I'm sorry mate, but I've no idea how it will be used. That's down to the agreement between Burnley and YellowHeart. I have no access to that. All I can say is that any ticket using that tech is solely linked to one person. Maybe it could be used in a draw? If your ticket is drawn, you win a prize? Who knows?

Here's one possible example, away from ticketing. The club takes photos of certain events or players and shows the photos on line with a big BFC logo across it. You could buy, or bid for the original exclusive digital rights, showing the pic without the logo. I doubt it would be of interest to me, but some people would buy them.

Either way, it's a form of sponsorship. Either YellowHeart is paying the club, or BFC is getting free use of their service. We wouldn't be doing it otherwise, and to me, it seems we can't lose on it.

CrosspoolClarets
Been Liked: 1647 times
Has Liked: 402 times

Post by CrosspoolClarets » Fri May 28, 2021 9:15 am

The more I read into this the more problematic it could be. But this all depends on the owners and their intentions. The range in possible outcome is from brilliant to the sale far from being in the best interests of the club. These radical moves just widen that gap, for better or worse.

I just hope this thing doesn’t lead to “superfans”, potentially even these fans being the ones to be offered engagement with the club, e.g. a seat on the board if that becomes mandated in law. It would essentially mean those with the money or desire to buy these NFTs get a “leg up”, and they aren’t necessarily fans who attend matches regularly.

That two, three or four tier fan system is likely to kill the club I suspect, so hopefully the owners are being very careful which ideas they put in place linked to this.

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Fri May 28, 2021 9:25 am

CrosspoolClarets wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 9:15 am
The more I read into this the more problematic it could be. But this all depends on the owners and their intentions. The range in possible outcome is from brilliant to the sale far from being in the best interests of the club. These radical moves just widen that gap, for better or worse.

I just hope this thing doesn’t lead to “superfans”, potentially even these fans being the ones to be offered engagement with the club, e.g. a seat on the board if that becomes mandated in law. It would essentially mean those with the money or desire to buy these NFTs get a “leg up”, and they aren’t necessarily fans who attend matches regularly.

That two, three or four tier fan system is likely to kill the club I suspect, so hopefully the owners are being very careful which ideas they put in place linked to this.
Can't see that happening at all. That would certainly alienate the fans.

That said, the richer you are, the better the access you get already. I can't afford a private box, but I don't mind those who can, paying money into the club.

Carport
Been Liked: 180 times
Has Liked: 47 times

Post by Carport » Fri May 28, 2021 9:35 am

There does seem to be a demand for football player cards as digital collectibles. Some have utility such as Sorare has created. Once you’ve bought a player card you can enter it alongside other player cards in fantasy football tournaments to win money. Otherwise through scarcity the value of cards can increase so some will trade in and out cards to make money. For example Sorare mint a limited number of cards each season to control their scarcity. They only have the licence for Liverpool and West Ham in the PL currently but are seeking to add other clubs. They have licences for hundreds of other clubs in leagues around the world. So we could find, for example, if they obtain the licence to mint Burnley player cards, that a Dwight card sells next season for say £50 and in ten years time might be worth £500. Purely plucking those numbers out of the air of course.

Falcon
Been Liked: 892 times
Has Liked: 1171 times

Post by Falcon » Fri May 28, 2021 9:50 am

I can't see how this is going to cause any problems for fans.

It's not like it's gonna be an either-or thing re tickets.

They're never going to stop 'technologically challenged' folk from buying a physical ticket at the ticket office or over the phone. Why would they cut off a revenue stream? But if some of the cool kids want an virtual ticket on their mobile and this lets that happen hen that's great for them too. Win-win no?

I won't be using it to collect virtual trading cards or whatever, just like I don't buy the sticker albums or real life cards, but some people might want to so why not let them.

If you don't like them or don't understand them, BFC'd be mad to exclude you and I don't think the club is that thick.
These 2 users liked this post: Leisure GodIsADeeJay81

minnieclaret
Been Liked: 2012 times
Has Liked: 2287 times

Post by minnieclaret » Fri May 28, 2021 9:56 am

This is why Americans should be kept out of all sport outside of America. I’ve read it twice and haven’t a clue. I googled NFTs and read that twice and still haven’t got a clue. I just want to buy a ticket. Go t’t’match with a ticket in my hand and gain access.
These 2 users liked this post: ClaretTony Boss Hogg

ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2819 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Post by ClaretAndJew » Fri May 28, 2021 9:58 am

minnieclaret wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 9:56 am
This is why Americans should be kept out of all sport outside of America. I’ve read it twice and haven’t a clue. I googled NFTs and read that twice and still haven’t got a clue. I just want to buy a ticket. Go t’t’match with a ticket in my hand and gain access.
And you'll still be able to do that

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Fri May 28, 2021 10:03 am

minnieclaret wrote:
No-one expects you to understand it unless you're a tech guru, but as long as it benefits the club, without upsetting the fans, where's the harm?

The potential for this tech is huge and could make the club a lot of money.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Fri May 28, 2021 10:37 am

aggi wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 12:28 am
The exclusivity. The same way that a numbered art print is worth more than an unlimited reproduction, even if it's the same picture.
So unless I bought and owned the clip of Wade's goal, you mean that I'd never be able to see it again! :o :o :o

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Fri May 28, 2021 10:42 am

Leisure wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 10:37 am
So unless I bought and owned the clip of Wade's goal, you mean that I'd never be able to see it again! :o :o :o
No, the owner would licence it out, for a fee. So no problem.

Having said that, I doubt that it could be applied to things that are already in the public domain. So your Wade clip is safe.

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5209 times
Has Liked: 921 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Fri May 28, 2021 10:42 am

Gordaleman wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 3:51 pm
Personally, it's of no great interest
This comment aged well :D

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Fri May 28, 2021 10:43 am

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 11:46 pm
I was thinking about that earlier and tbh the easiest way to do it is though a Burnley fc ticket app that uses facial recognition to gain access.

One of my work apps uses facial recognition at random occasions to ensure I'm the one working and no one else.
So would every club require the same ticket entrance technology? Or would it only be used at the Turf?

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Fri May 28, 2021 10:46 am

Chester Perry wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 11:40 pm
basically a ticket will be linked to an individual and only that individual can use it, it will be difficult if not impossible for someone else to use it and if that technology is applied to away tickets I would expect that may cause you and your members some problems
It would certainly cause problems for those without a phone, as it would do for home fans without one.

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Fri May 28, 2021 10:48 am

Devils_Advocate wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 10:42 am
This comment aged well :D
Hmmm, that was an error, now corrected. It should have read "Personally, it's of no great interest to me." Meaning that I'm unlikely to use it.
This user liked this post: Devils_Advocate

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Fri May 28, 2021 10:50 am

Leisure wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 10:46 am
It would certainly cause problems for those without a phone, as it would do for home fans without one.
No, it wouldn't be the same for all clubs. We can't impose it elsewhere.

As for people without phones, they would not have to use it. It's not going to be compulsory, but a lot of people may find it useful.
This user liked this post: Leisure

mikeS
Been Liked: 654 times
Has Liked: 25 times

Post by mikeS » Fri May 28, 2021 11:30 am

Here's an interesting NFT story - from the BBC home page.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-57279486
and another what NFT's are and can do
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-56371912

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Fri May 28, 2021 11:43 am

mikeS wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 11:30 am
Here's an interesting NFT story - from the BBC home page.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-57279486
and another what NFT's are and can do
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-56371912
The first video debunks my earlier comment, where I said that something already in the public domain, probably couldn't be used. Clearly they can.

The second is quite a good explanation of what they are. Whether as stated, it's a bubble, I don't know. It's the blockchain tech that will be the eventual winner, however it's used.

Chester Perry

Post by Chester Perry » Fri May 28, 2021 12:40 pm

minnieclaret wrote:
this is a bit tongue in cheek but gets to the point, which has absolutely nothing to do with you personally

you legacy fan you, I am guessing - in modern speak some types (marketers) would use that term derisively, legacy fans would say they are the heart and soul of the club it's foundations and pervading spirit and to broadcasters an essential part of the product to which they have recently placed a monetary value

legacy fans make it so hard for the owners to learn about you and tempt you with various offers and not just around the day of the game, a game you attend at reduced cost via your season ticket (taking advantage of a generous DD system you will buy some stuff from the club shop but not nearly enough for their liking and while you may pay full wack for one shirt you often wait for the sales to buy other items. You will stop in at your preferred pub/club before the game, maybe even buy something to eat in town too, you may even do the same after the game, the club will see all that as a lost revenue opportunity.

Irregular fans by contrast pay face value for a ticket, tend to arrive early and spend at the club shop, fan zone (ground tours?) and on the concourses), they are willing to pay a premium to be able to be close to the legacy fans, they look great in the background of those selfies (though for the most part not too close) and may generate more customer profit in a single visit than the legacy fan does in a season.

Corporate hospitality are much the same though some may well be legacy fans who are able/prepared to spend more money at the club (substantially more when it comes to the boxes)

Legacy fans are effectively tolerated for their contribution to the overall product value paid for by non-legacy fans, but as they are low profit margin clubs are starting to test the levels at which they are needed, Liverpool are now down to 50% of capacity for legacy fan/season ticket holders (and would prefer to get that down even further (which they may achieve after the next stand development. That club (and there are probably others) charge people £25 a year to effectively hold their data so they can join queues for matchday tickets at full face value which are put on sale twice a year so are subject to a near panic rush. You have to expect that variable pricing even auctioning is part of the future here. For those not thinking such things are possible at a club like ours it comes down to supply and demand, and our limited capacity actually helps that, particularly if we can grow our corporate offering

This move with YellowHeart is about data, and more specifically the club becoming the primary owner of a greater amount of data on it's customer base, as I have previously suggested that data will be shaped by various pushed out incentives and it will learn your trigger points and then price the offers to you at an individual price point. It will take time to build, develop and manifest into what the owners are envisaging. The club want and need to grow their non TV revenues and this is how it may look.

You may think I am a legacy fan but I may be squeezed out, I may no longer be able to get that season ticket, don't worry, the club haven't forgotten about you - they just think you will be more profitable to them as an occasional matchday fan.
This user liked this post: minnieclaret

Chester Perry

Post by Chester Perry » Fri May 28, 2021 12:43 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 10:50 am
No, it wouldn't be the same for all clubs. We can't impose it elsewhere.

As for people without phones, they would not have to use it. It's not going to be compulsory, but a lot of people may find it useful.
it will be compulsory over time though, and that time frame will not be as big as some might think, the phone is not just the ticket it is the primary mode of transaction going forward

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Fri May 28, 2021 12:45 pm

Chester Perry wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 12:43 pm
it will be compulsory over time though, and that time frame will not be as big as some might think, the phone is not just the ticket it is the primary mode of transaction going forward
Over time, everyone will have chips embedded in their bodies which will control their lives in many ways. Hopefully not in my lifetime though. Which is why my initial post said "Personally, it's of no great interest to me."

Chester Perry

Post by Chester Perry » Fri May 28, 2021 12:50 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 12:45 pm
Over time, everyone will have chips embedded in their bodies which will control their lives in many ways. Hopefully not in my lifetime though. Which is why my initial post said "Personally, it's of no great interest to me."
indeed, but I think the phone requirement will be here in less than 5 years if this technology is pursued by the club to the extent we think it may be

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Fri May 28, 2021 12:55 pm

Chester Perry wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 12:50 pm
indeed, but I think the phone requirement will be here in less than 5 years if this technology is pursued by the club to the extent we think it may be
Time will tell, but I don't know why so many people appear upset about this. I thought the Luddites died out years ago. It's called progress.

firstclaret
Been Liked: 30 times
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by firstclaret » Fri May 28, 2021 12:58 pm

Emperors new clothes springs to mind.

Newcastleclaret93
Been Liked: 1573 times
Has Liked: 360 times

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Fri May 28, 2021 1:19 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 12:55 pm
Time will tell, but I don't know why so many people appear upset about this. I thought the Luddites died out years ago. It's called progress.
If I’m honest, this interests me but I don’t want it to happen to my club.

We are starting to go down the Liverpool route, how long will it be before we get plastics attending matches?

I don’t want Burnley to lose what makes it special. Unfortunately it feels like we are heading that way.

minnieclaret

Post by minnieclaret » Fri May 28, 2021 1:44 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 12:55 pm
Sadly not all progress is for the best. Bullying and sexual exploitation are off the scale since the birth of the internet. As is cyber crime.

Boss Hogg
Been Liked: 856 times
Has Liked: 1097 times

Post by Boss Hogg » Fri May 28, 2021 1:47 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 4:08 pm
https://www.pollstar.com/article/yellow ... ech-147951

This explains it, sort of...

Oh and whoever runs the UTC twitter account isn't impressed with this at all :lol:
I started reading this and it just gave me a headache. Agree with CT’s earlier post.
This user liked this post: ClaretTony

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3437 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Fri May 28, 2021 1:52 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 12:45 pm
There are some companies /countries that have trialled microchips in the body to allow work related access to things.

Chester Perry

Post by Chester Perry » Fri May 28, 2021 1:57 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 1:52 pm
There are some companies /countries that have trialled microchips in the body to allow work related access to things.
Some people in London have reportedly done it with their oyster card chip - though this is technically illegal, as is the more popular approach of attaching the chip to a wrist strap/or watch

aggi
Been Liked: 2119 times

Post by aggi » Fri May 28, 2021 2:23 pm

Leisure wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 10:37 am
It depends. Quite often the "artwork" is left publicly accessible but people take pride (maybe not the right phrase) in owning the official version.

It's not something I buy into personally but obviously plenty of others do.

duncandisorderly
Been Liked: 970 times
Has Liked: 232 times

Post by duncandisorderly » Fri May 28, 2021 2:34 pm

minnieclaret wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 1:44 pm
Sadly not all progress is for the best. Bullying and sexual exploitation are off the scale since the birth of the internet. As is cyber crime.
I doubt this. It may be more reported, but people are still people now or a hundred years ago, and a hundred years from now there'll still be perverts and dickheads.

You have a point on cyber crime though.... :D

minnieclaret

Post by minnieclaret » Fri May 28, 2021 2:47 pm

duncandisorderly wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 2:34 pm
I doubt this. It may be more reported, but people are still people now or a hundred years ago, and a hundred years from now there'll still be perverts and dickheads.

You have a point on cyber crime though.... :D
Bullying was at school or in your neighbourhood, now it is an industry with lowlife scumbags abusing people into suicide on social media. Pornography is astronomical compared to the 60s & 70s. Back then it was a Colour Climax or Men Only magazine and shake hands with the vicar, now the number of sex attacks is frightening and even worse is the tragically low conviction rate.

dsr
Been Liked: 4577 times
Has Liked: 2268 times

Post by dsr » Fri May 28, 2021 2:57 pm

Chester Perry wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 12:40 pm
You may think I am a legacy fan but I may be squeezed out, I may no longer be able to get that season ticket, don't worry, the club haven't forgotten about you - they just think you will be more profitable to them as an occasional matchday fan.
And when a club is struggling and crowds are dropping, who is more likely to attend? The occasional matchday fan who is not committed but is there for a day out, or the legacy fan who has been turning out, rain and shine, for years? If the club doesn't have support from the I-go-to-the-football-because-it's-what-I-always-do people, then in bad times it won't have any support at all.