Have we sold out to owners to take us sideways ?

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Steve1956
Been Liked: 6463 times
Has Liked: 2896 times

Re: Have we sold out to owners to take us sideways ?

Post by Steve1956 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:00 am

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:56 am
What have we improved off the pitch? Genuinely don’t know if I have just missed something.
Have you slept through the last 7 or 8 years?

Newcastleclaret93
Been Liked: 1559 times
Has Liked: 359 times

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:07 am

Steve1956 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:00 am
Have you slept through the last 7 or 8 years?
It was in reference to Newclaret saying the new owners have improved us off the pitch. Not the previous owners

Stockbrokerbelt
Been Liked: 221 times
Has Liked: 137 times

Post by Stockbrokerbelt » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:13 am

It’s reality & looking at it positively that we have been sold to a group of business men who are not stupid & obviously know how both the finance & success’s work, they are not stupid & will increase revenue to service the loan, build our brand & when the time is right we will be sold at a handsome profit. People need to get their heads out of the little Burnley idea & understand we have & are swimming with the big fish & need to change drastically to stop ourselves drowning. if you want to look at it through the eyes of some on here is that going forward is the devils wrath & its going to fail, if it does we will be sold to someone else who will start again to build us back up? Hopefully……………….. ;)
These 3 users liked this post: gandhisflipflop mill hill claret Juan Tanamera

Steve1956
Been Liked: 6463 times
Has Liked: 2896 times

Post by Steve1956 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:19 am

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:07 am
It was in reference to Newclaret saying the new owners have improved us off the pitch. Not the previous owners
Oh sorry,it came across different,we are getting some neon lights round the ground surely that's a step in the right direction

leightonjameslegend
Been Liked: 104 times
Has Liked: 4 times

Post by leightonjameslegend » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:20 am

The owners have already improved us off the pitch. They are trying to take a small-town club into a global brand which will take time.
Commercial revenues will improve and we will reap the benefits in the coming few years.

On the field a better backup keeper than BPF on a free, meaning he can go on loan and Collins a player for now and the future. After years of neglect from Garlick and Co it was never going to be a massive overhaul. Plus would Dyche play the new players straight away or make them wait. I think that is sometimes the issue!
I am confident with the links we will have 2 fresh faces for the first XI, probably wide players.

Newcastleclaret93

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:23 am

Steve1956 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:19 am
Oh sorry,it came across different,we are getting some neon lights round the ground surely that's a step in the right direction
Yes I had read that they were adding some lights. I haven’t really heard of much else changing off the pitch.

Steve-Harpers-perm
Been Liked: 1868 times
Has Liked: 835 times

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:27 am

leightonjameslegend wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:20 am
The owners have already improved us off the pitch. They are trying to take a small-town club into a global brand which will take time.
Commercial revenues will improve and we will reap the benefits in the coming few years.

On the field a better backup keeper than BPF on a free, meaning he can go on loan and Collins a player for now and the future. After years of neglect from Garlick and Co it was never going to be a massive overhaul. Plus would Dyche play the new players straight away or make them wait. I think that is sometimes the issue!
I am confident with the links we will have 2 fresh faces for the first XI, probably wide players.
They’ve had bloody 7 months during a pandemic how much time do they need to turn us into a Champions League team?

leightonjameslegend

Post by leightonjameslegend » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:29 am

Steve-Harpers-perm wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:27 am
They’ve had bloody 7 months during a pandemic how much time do they need to turn us into a Champions League team?
Haha brilliant!

gandhisflipflop
Been Liked: 2317 times
Has Liked: 1399 times

Post by gandhisflipflop » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:30 am

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:23 am
Yes I had read that they were adding some lights. I haven’t really heard of much else changing off the pitch.
Upgrades to the hospitality areas, AI Scout, getting the women and mens team alligned as part of brand Burnley, negotiating deal with TikTok who are seen as a major sponsor.
This user liked this post: Juan Tanamera

ClaretMov
Been Liked: 843 times
Has Liked: 822 times

Post by ClaretMov » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:30 am

Iloveyoubrady wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:00 am
Wait until the end of the window for posts like this. Some posters will look silly...
No they won't, we are in the same boat regarding signings, this window was the one this board needed to make a statement and so far we've brought in a player with a fee that was covered by the Gibson money and the money we got from the two clubs coming back up from the championship, they said they didn't like the betting sponsorship on the club shirt and what it stood for yet look at the new one, this and the failure to strengthen an old paper thin squad with bring all the criticism it deserves, yes I know the window isn't closed yet but they dont have much time to make a first impression.

NewClaret
Been Liked: 3037 times
Has Liked: 3759 times

Post by NewClaret » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:30 am

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:56 am
What have we improved off the pitch? Genuinely don’t know if I have just missed something.
- Promoted the women’s team, signed a major sponsorship/partnership announcement with the worlds fastest growing social media platform.

- Upgraded Barnfield facilities to accommodate the women’s team.

- Announced some significant ground improvements (the LED signage) that should improve the fan experience, as well as create new commercial opportunities.

- Upgraded/modernised the hospitality suites and Turf Moor generally.

- Allegedly secured similar revenue from two new sponsorship deals in pretty difficult economic circumstances and limited time (which many predicted would see a reduction).

- Signed a 4y deal with our kit supplier.

- Announced a strategic partnership with clubs in 3 other UK countries, presumably to expand our scouting/recruitment/development network.

- Trialled AI tech for player recruitment.

- Begun to promote eSports, launching our own summer tournament, which should hopefully help us attract and take the BFC brand to a younger/wider audience in future and help create content for media channels.

Worth baring in mind, that’s all in the first 200 days or so. And mid pandemic. Makes you wonder how much more ambitious their plans are for things that require longer-term planning.

What I can say is I doubt any of the above (bar maybe the Umbro deal) would’ve been achieved by the previous management. Certainly so quickly.
These 2 users liked this post: KateR tiger76

Steve-Harpers-perm
Been Liked: 1868 times
Has Liked: 835 times

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:34 am

NewClaret wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:30 am
- Promoted the women’s team, signed a major sponsorship/partnership announcement with the worlds fastest growing social media platform.

- Announced some significant ground improvements (the LED signage) that should improve the fan experience, as well as create new commercial opportunities.

- Allegedly secured similar revenue from two new sponsorship deals in pretty difficult economic circumstances and limited time (which many predicted would see a reduction).

- Announced a strategic partnership with clubs in 3 other UK countries, presumably to expand our scouting/recruitment/development network.

- Begun to promote eSports, launching our own summer tournament, which should hopefully help us attract and take the BFC brand to a younger/wider audience in future and help create content for media channels.

Worth baring in mind, that’s all in the first 200 days or so. And mid pandemic. Makes you wonder how much more ambitious their plans are for things that require longer-term planning.

What I can say is I doubt any of the above (bar maybe the Umbro deal) would’ve been achieved by the previous management. Certainly so quickly.
Amazing how he’s missed all this given it was all posted on here.

Newcastleclaret93

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:34 am

NewClaret wrote:

Some interesting items there, not sure I would classify a few of them as improvements but certainly a change.

Let’s hope these items improve revenue by the required 10-20m.

ClaretMov
Been Liked: 843 times
Has Liked: 822 times

Post by ClaretMov » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:39 am

NewClaret "Announced some significant ground improvements (the LED signage) that should improve the fan experience"

Fan experience should be sorted out on the pitch first, then fancy lights etc

BurnleyFC
Been Liked: 1596 times
Has Liked: 888 times

Post by BurnleyFC » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:46 am

I think they’re putting in some good, solid strides off the field, but if we start the season with the squad we currently have then I can see it being a long slog.

We certainly need more improvements on the playing side.

fatboy47
Been Liked: 2316 times
Has Liked: 2692 times

Post by fatboy47 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:46 am

Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:20 am
They are trying to take a small-town club into a global brand which will take time.

...and this has been achieved precisely zero times..in the world...ever.

It'll take more than time....we're talking miracle/fantasy here.

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:50 am

ClaretMov wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:39 am
NewClaret "Announced some significant ground improvements (the LED signage) that should improve the fan experience"

Fan experience should be sorted out on the pitch first, then fancy lights etc
Which I am sure is being addressed in parallel. We’ll see on that front over the next month. Not really worth a debate over their success on that front until the window is closed & we can evaluate it properly.

dandeclaret
Been Liked: 2566 times
Has Liked: 300 times

Post by dandeclaret » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:53 am

NewClaret wrote:

All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, the womens team, education, wine, sponsorship deals, public order, hospitality upgrades, irrigation, modern scouting trials, roads, a fresh water system, developed club partnerships and public health, what have ALK ever done for us?
These 2 users liked this post: Burnley Ace tiger76

ksrclaret
Been Liked: 2488 times
Has Liked: 761 times

Post by ksrclaret » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:53 am

Realistically, the only thing any owners could have hoped for it to take us sideways on the pitch. Under Garlick in his final year or two, there's no doubt we were going backwards owing to the complete breakdown of his and Dyche's relationship and the sheer inability to sign players of the same standard of those already in the starting eleven.

The new owners greatest task on the pitch is to finance the signing of players who are of the same standard or better than our regular starters. Whilst Collins is an excellent addition for the future, these last few weeks of the window must satisfy the above or they will have failed their first test. Let's not kid ourselves, this is the single biggest issue they will be judged on, as it feeds into everything else at the club. There's obviously time yet, but the noises coming out of the club at the moment certainly don't scream that we've had a significant change of outlook and leadership.

Off the pitch, I've no doubt that they have improved things given the state that some aspects of the club were left in by the previous board e.g., communication with supporters, fan experience etc. They are welcome changes and I'm sure there will be more things that we're not even aware of.
This user liked this post: RVclaret

Billy Balfour
Been Liked: 1857 times
Has Liked: 652 times

Post by Billy Balfour » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:53 am

Apart from the women’s team, major sponsorship/partnerships, upgraded facilities at Barnfield, significant ground improvements (the LED signage), modernised hospitality suites, two new sponsorship deals in difficult economic circumstances, 4y kit deal, partnership with clubs in 3 other countries, trialled AI tech, promoting eSports, launching our own summer tournament, WHAT HAVE THE ROMANS EVER DONE FOR US?
This user liked this post: Steve-Harpers-perm

lrac
Been Liked: 106 times
Has Liked: 283 times

Post by lrac » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:55 am

Roads

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4161 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:01 am

NewClaret wrote:

So nothing then :D

Burnley Ace
Been Liked: 651 times
Has Liked: 2879 times

Post by Burnley Ace » Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:03 am

Spijed wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:51 am
As it's been said before, Mike Garlick was a businessman first and foremost, a Burnley supporter a long, long distant second.
The long long distant second was “charitable benefactor able to give money to the club any time the “supporters” demanded it”..

Superjohnnyfrancis
Been Liked: 335 times
Has Liked: 313 times

Post by Superjohnnyfrancis » Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:06 am

Proof is in the pudding.

We need at least two starters in for creative midfielder and right wing.

If we can get those in the picture will be looking a lot brighter. The young lads against Oldham looked good but its whether they can do it in the prem that matters.

Collins signing is a big plus, Garlick wasn't buying anyone at the end apart from bench warmers so thats an improvement for now!

aggi
Been Liked: 2109 times

Post by aggi » Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:14 am

I think a lot of people were very naïve about what being taken over by American Private Equity was going to involve. Quite a few seemed to have the expectation that they'd be splashing the cash which was always unrealistic. (Although there was quite a crossover with those who were complaining that Garlick wasn't splashing the cash.)

AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1148 times
Has Liked: 180 times

Post by AlargeClaret » Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:33 am

Silly to have a thread like this before the season starts . We were hardly ever going to prominent early doors in the market ,though naturally we desperately need a couple of “ off the peg “prem level players to move us forward just for starters ,the deadwood in our squad is painful to behold .

I do remain optimistic though get a feeling that Pace & co may be staggered and appalled in equal measures about the circus and wage demands and accompanying snake like agents that constitute a prem transfer window

AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1148 times
Has Liked: 180 times

Post by AlargeClaret » Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:43 am

Billy Balfour wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:53 am
Apart from the women’s team, major sponsorship/partnerships, upgraded facilities at Barnfield, significant ground improvements (the LED signage), modernised hospitality suites, two new sponsorship deals in difficult economic circumstances, 4y kit deal, partnership with clubs in 3 other countries, trialled AI tech, promoting eSports, launching our own summer tournament, WHAT HAVE THE ROMANS EVER DONE FOR US?
Tbf it’s pretty basic stuff you’d expect from a club in the worlds most lucrative sporting competition and the vast majority was already in the pipe anyway . The sponsorship /kit deals etc are simply “in line and roll on” women’s teams are almost a legal obligation and as for new bogs at Barnfield… Personally I think they’ve covered the basics well and hopefully they’ll monetise and market the club to afford some players and service their huge debt ,both of which I’ll be more than happy with

JohnMac
Been Liked: 2367 times
Has Liked: 3781 times

Post by JohnMac » Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:57 am

Go out splashing the cash on players that may or may not make the grade but demand far more in wages, or have faith in the Club's coaching system that know our own young rising youngsters?

We have moved several Under 23 players up to the 1st team squad for the friendlies. They may well stay there for the season, some may play and make a difference, some may prove to be just a little bit short. If this is the way we have to go, so be it. I thought that was the idea of an Academy.

JohnMac
Been Liked: 2367 times
Has Liked: 3781 times

Post by JohnMac » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:03 pm

Also remember the clamour to sign Harry Wilson and just give Liverpool what the demanded which was around £20m. He has just signed a long term deal at Fulham for a reported £12m. Lost opportunity or a complete waste of our money had we paid £20m?

Newcastleclaret93

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:21 pm

JohnMac wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:57 am
Go out splashing the cash on players that may or may not make the grade but demand far more in wages, or have faith in the Club's coaching system that know our own young rising youngsters?

We have moved several Under 23 players up to the 1st team squad for the friendlies. They may well stay there for the season, some may play and make a difference, some may prove to be just a little bit short. If this is the way we have to go, so be it. I thought that was the idea of an Academy.
We can’t be depending on young lads that struggle to get league 1 loans to keep us in the prem.

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:50 pm

JohnMac wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:03 pm
Also remember the clamour to sign Harry Wilson and just give Liverpool what the demanded which was around £20m. He has just signed a long term deal at Fulham for a reported £12m. Lost opportunity or a complete waste of our money had we paid £20m?
I watched him a lot last season. My summary would be that he failed to tear up any trees in the Championship and “not for us”. Lightweight and doesn’t put any work in defensively, or not as much as we expect.

He does have a good turn of pace and wicked dead ball delivery and for that reason would have added something to our squad. I wouldn’t have been disappointed to sign him, but think there are much better targets out there if we can secure them.

MACCA
Been Liked: 4360 times

Post by MACCA » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:02 pm

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:21 pm
We can’t be depending on young lads that struggle to get league 1 loans to keep us in the prem.
Sadly that's the result of having several successive failed transfer windows.

We've just got to hope the new guys have come in early enough to rectify the issues we used to have

The last model ( if you can call it thst ) was never a long term solution to running a successful premier league club, more a money making exercise.

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1180 times
Has Liked: 778 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:31 pm

JohnMac wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:03 pm
We don’t know for sure it was £20m even though that was the common belief/excuse why we baulked at the figure, it’s more than logical to believe though we were more than capable of competing with 2 championship clubs to bring him here but somehow we didn’t, it’s concerning within itself it’s understandable if Cardiff & Fulham were in the same league.

AfloatinClaret
Been Liked: 559 times
Has Liked: 1393 times

Post by AfloatinClaret » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:39 pm

MACCA wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:02 pm
...The last model ( if you can call it that ) was never a long term solution to running a successful premier league club, more a money making exercise.
I suspect that going forward, you'll discover the ALK 'model' is going to be geared toward extracting far more money from the club than was ever the case under the previous ownership fronted by Mike Garlick; contrary to the beliefs expressed six months ago by many on here, 'Investors' are not the same thing as Sugar-Daddies, or Fairy Godmothers.
It does seem that the number under that misapprehension's has since reduced, but for those who still can't grasp it, if you send me a PM, I'll sell you some magic beans, plant those and they'll sprout overnight into new EPL quality right backs, wide players and attacking midfielders, already kitted out in claret & blue; the midfielder-beans are of course a bit more expensive, but well worth the price. :)

Spijed
Been Liked: 2892 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:40 pm

MACCA wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:02 pm
Sadly that's the result of having several successive failed transfer windows.

We've just got to hope the new guys have come in early enough to rectify the issues we used to have

The last model ( if you can call it thst ) was never a long term solution to running a successful premier league club, more a money making exercise.
Surely failed transfer windows only ever apply to relegated clubs?

dandeclaret
Been Liked: 2566 times
Has Liked: 300 times

Post by dandeclaret » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:41 pm

Spijed wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:40 pm
No - they apply to teams who fail to hit at least their minimum achievements....... Burnley don't fall into that group though.

Elizabeth
Been Liked: 1250 times
Has Liked: 1367 times

Post by Elizabeth » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:58 pm

The OP seems to suggest the Americans had the wool pulled over their eyes. I strongly doubt that .
Oh and by the way, sideways is better than backwards

ewanrob
Been Liked: 361 times
Has Liked: 98 times

Post by ewanrob » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:02 pm

Or, you could look at it that we could be looking forward to our 1st league match against Bradford City in League 3 and not have a pot to p**s in, come on lets enjoy this while we are here...and whatever comes ...comes.

MACCA

Post by MACCA » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:07 pm

Spijed wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:40 pm
Nope, failed transfer windows are where you end up weaker than you started the window.
Missing out on targets, not strengthening areas that are clearly in need of it

Man city could have a failed window, just because they might have finished 6th and didnt go down, wouldnt make everything was ok.

MACCA

Post by MACCA » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:12 pm

AfloatinClaret wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:39 pm
I suspect that going forward, you'll discover the ALK 'model' is going to be geared toward extracting far more money from the club than was ever the case under the previous ownership fronted by Mike Garlick; contrary to the beliefs expressed six months ago by many on here, 'Investors' are not the same thing as Sugar-Daddies, or Fairy Godmothers.
It does seem that the number under that misapprehension's has since reduced, but for those who still can't grasp it, if you send me a PM, I'll sell you some magic beans, plant those and they'll sprout overnight into new EPL quality right backs, wide players and attacking midfielders, already kitted out in claret & blue; the midfielder-beans are of course a bit more expensive, but well worth the price. :)
Absolutely, and if they manage to aceive the return Garlick did on his cash it will have been a very successful time.

I never had an issue with Garlick was doing ( I called it several years ago ).
I had an issue with his constant Bu11sh1t and the way he always tried to hide behind "being a real fan" and only wanting the best for Burnley Football Club.

leightonjameslegend

Post by leightonjameslegend » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:39 pm

I am connected with Alan Pace on Instagram and he just posted this:
A huge week on social media for Burnley Football Club, with the launch of our 21/22 kit, the announcement of the new sponsorship, and Jordan North & friends broadcasting live from Turf Moor for the climax of BBC Radio 1’s Summer Break Out. The club organically reached over 7.5 million people through our content and platforms last week – a great example of the opportunity to grow the Clarets Family and take our club to new audiences!
That is pretty impressive stats and a huge improvement. This will lead to more income streams and opportunities.

Newcastleclaret93

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:54 pm

Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:39 pm
A huge week on social media for Burnley Football Club, with the launch of our 21/22 kit, the announcement of the new sponsorship, and Jordan North & friends broadcasting live from Turf Moor for the climax of BBC Radio 1’s Summer Break Out. The club organically reached over 7.5 million people through our content and platforms last week – a great example of the opportunity to grow the Clarets Family and take our club to new audiences!
That is pretty impressive stats and a huge improvement. This will lead to more income streams and opportunities.
Let’s hope your right and they succeed this time round.

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:58 pm

Very impressive.

ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2814 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Post by ClaretAndJew » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:58 pm

What does this equate to in monetary terms?

Peter Loo
Been Liked: 135 times
Has Liked: 97 times

Post by Peter Loo » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:03 pm

Who knows yet as it’s far to early to evaluate is my answer to the thread title.
This user liked this post: Paranoid

leightonjameslegend

Post by leightonjameslegend » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:04 pm

ClaretAndJew wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:58 pm
What does this equate to in monetary terms?
Hard to say at the moment, but from a sponsorship point of view the more reach and visibility our social media has the more likely they are to want to be involved in the club investing in sponsorship or advertising. I would expect at this rate more 'partners' being announced through the website and being promoted on socials. Plus add in potential TikTok revenue it's a positive start for me. Add in increased revenues from the new LED pitchside and exterior advertising it all bodes well.
Smaller, multiple SIX FIGURE deals will be the way forward for now.

Paranoid
Been Liked: 47 times
Has Liked: 198 times

Post by Paranoid » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:15 pm

Agree with 'Peter Loo', do not see how anybody can answer the OPs original question after such a short period of new ownership?

elwaclaret
Been Liked: 1986 times
Has Liked: 2875 times

Post by elwaclaret » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:19 pm

Paranoid wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:15 pm
Agree with 'Peter Loo', do not see how anybody can answer the OPs original question after such a short period of new ownership?
That is because they can’t. It used to be called having a hissy fit.

s6t9a2f3f
Been Liked: 82 times

Post by s6t9a2f3f » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:09 pm

This is a superb effort but we all know, ask any "relegated from the premiership" club, the social media drops off alarmingly, the corporate side literally comes to a halt, the sponsorships become less money, so this progress will only continue if we stay as a premiership club.

So currently as we stand RIGHT NOW, we are weak in several areas of the field, we are weak for cover in several areas of the field, we need to freshen up the forwards (preferably at least 1 out and 1 in), we lose our best player in 10 months, as we stand we lose one of the best managers we have ever had in 10 months, we have several aging players, we have several out of contract in 10 months. That's reality as we stand right now, what will the social platform, sponsorship and corporate side look like then ???

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:13 pm

If football made me as miserable as it makes you I'd find another hobby
These 4 users liked this post: AfloatinClaret Juan Tanamera Greenmile tiger76