Drop Dwight?

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
houseboy
Been Liked: 2238 times
Has Liked: 1617 times

Re: Drop Dwight?

Post by houseboy » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:37 pm

BertiesView wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:21 pm
Now this is what I would love to see!
Barnes to come on late and cause a bit of mischief was always my preference.
You’d love to see Barnes come on? Personally these days I wouldn’t give him the last 3 minutes if we were 5-0 up. Sorry to say it but he needs to be gone. He’s dragging Wood down with him as well. Wood needs Vydra back before he loses his confidence completely. What is it with SDs obsession with him?
I give up. SD doesn’t read this board I imagine so it’s pointless. It would seem that about 90% of Clarets now think Barnes is done for but unfortunately SD seems blind to it.

houseboy
Been Liked: 2238 times
Has Liked: 1617 times

Re: Drop Dwight?

Post by houseboy » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:39 pm

houseboy wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:37 pm
You’d love to see Barnes come on? Personally these days I wouldn’t give him the last 3 minutes if we were 5-0 up. Sorry to say it but he needs to be gone. He’s dragging Wood down with him as well. Wood needs Vydra back before he loses his confidence completely. What is it with SDs obsession with him?
I give up. SD doesn’t read this board I imagine so it’s pointless. It would seem that about 90% of Clarets now think Barnes is done for but unfortunately SD seems blind to it.
I’d love a chat with Dyche just to ask him what exactly he thinks Barnes offers these days. He’s not even a nuisance any more.