January 2022 Burnley Transfer Window Rumours - Links - Discussion

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
wilks_bfc
Been Liked: 3170 times
Has Liked: 1848 times

Re: January 2022 Burnley Transfer Window Rumours - Links - Discussion

Post by wilks_bfc » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:45 am

They can offer them as much money as they want and it may turn their heads, but if we don’t want to sell in January it makes no difference

We didn’t want to strengthen Watford’s chances of survival the other year by loaning them Gibson, there isn’t a chance we are going to help Newcastle out
This user liked this post: Juan Tanamera

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4161 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:48 am

Steve1956 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:06 pm
Heard a rumour today we are targetting these two to bulster our flagging midfield could be be worth a punt and well within our budget.

FB_IMG_1638810197983.jpg
There is a babies face showing through big Ron's left knee

KRBFC
Been Liked: 3784 times
Has Liked: 1071 times

Post by KRBFC » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:18 pm

I'd put the whole squad up for sale in January aside from Roberts, Cornet, Mcneil, Brownhill, Taylor and Collins.

Current expiring in 2022: Barnes, Mee, Tarkowski, Vydra, Cork, Stephens, Lennon, Rodriguez, Pieters, Bardsley.

I'd let all of these leave, try get a few quid in for any of them in January.

Major rebuild needed regardless of division, I'd like to keep Pope but understand financially it will likely make sense to let him go to fund part of the rebuild.
This user liked this post: claretfern

MACCA
Been Liked: 4360 times

Post by MACCA » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:53 pm

wilks_bfc wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:45 am
They can offer them as much money as they want and it may turn their heads, but if we don’t want to sell in January it makes no difference

We didn’t want to strengthen Watford’s chances of survival the other year by loaning them Gibson, there isn’t a chance we are going to help Newcastle out
Agree, and although I'd highly doubt we will sell both to Newcastle, there's a strong possibility that their heads could still be turned, and a pre contract agreement between the player(s) would still hamper our faint survival hopes

I'm in no way saying any will down tools, but a few % drop in effort/commitment could make all the difference.

Interesting we fave Newcastle on the last day, if it was a 1 game shoot out, would you play one or 2 players who had signed a pre contract agreement with the opposition club, or would the player even want to play for that matter, surely their head wouldn't be in the right place.

All iffs and buts.

I can't see Mee going, he is ageing, quite limited, and not really a long term plan for the richest club in the world who have big plans.

Tarky on the other hand is ideal, and we've seen that he has form for getting what he wants, transfer and wage rise wise.

MACCA

Post by MACCA » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:59 pm

KRBFC wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:18 pm
I'd put the whole squad up for sale in January aside from Roberts, Cornet, Mcneil, Brownhill, Taylor and Collins.

Current expiring in 2022: Barnes, Mee, Tarkowski, Vydra, Cork, Stephens, Lennon, Rodriguez, Pieters, Bardsley.

Major rebuild needed regardless of division, I'd like to keep Pope but understand financially it will likely make sense to let him go to fund part of the rebuild.

Not a bad shout, with the wages saved, a sprinkling of free transfers and new signings, you'd expect us to be in a very good position to have a fair crack at bouncing straight back.

Pope/Hennessy

Roberts Collins New Taylor
Cornet Westwood Brownhill McNeil
Wood New

Bench

BPF
Lowton
Long
JBG
New
New
New

There are going to be a lot of free transfers/loans available and we should be in a fantastic position to capitalise on them.

TsarBomba
Been Liked: 1138 times
Has Liked: 288 times

Post by TsarBomba » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:02 pm

KRBFC wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:18 pm

Sticking 80% of the squad up for sale in Jan will hardly do anything for morale, or aid our fight against relegation. Unless we are already waving the white flag?

I agree with the sentiment that there needs to be an overhaul of the squad, but this isn’t can’t/shouldn’t be tried in one window.

There is a lot that goes in to putting a squad together, that the vast majority of us don’t consider; mentality, professionalism, attitude, behaviour, morals.

MACCA

Post by MACCA » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:08 pm

Not saying all would come but all on frees and I'd like to think both in out budget and improve our team/squad regardless of the decision we're in.

Pascal Gross winger
Jed Wallace winger
David Brookes winger
Sam Johnstone GK
Jack Stephens CB
Jeffrey Schlupp LB/LW
Sean Longstaff CM
Calum Chambers RB/CB
Adnan Januzaj Forward/winger
Ben Brereton Diaz ST
Jordan Ayew Forward

Edit - could almost replace all of KRBFC released list with 10 from the above.

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3841 times
Has Liked: 2065 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:14 pm

If you put most of the squad up for sale, you might as well change the manager.
They are his players.

boatshed bill
Been Liked: 3137 times
Has Liked: 6682 times

Post by boatshed bill » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:19 pm

MACCA wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:53 pm

I can't see Mee going, he is ageing, quite limited, and not really a long term plan for the richest club in the world who have big plans.
Not even for a 3 year deal on double the wages he gets now?

elwaclaret
Been Liked: 1985 times
Has Liked: 2875 times

Post by elwaclaret » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:24 pm

Alternatively for those not yet ready to roll over and concede… the best way to torpedo our season further is by wholesale changes and a complete breakdown in team morale and understanding in the belief a random group of players will mould and work immediately, better than an established group. I can only assume the idea is drop through the Championship and try to steady a club in free fall through the leagues once we hit league one. Clearly some people don’t realise SD has no reset switch kindly provided by Xbox and PlayStation.

MACCA

Post by MACCA » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:25 pm

boatshed bill wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:19 pm
No, but not because he won't go, but because they won't want him/offer him that.

Any Burnley player that can get 100k a week elsewhere would be stupid not to go, there's only arguably Tarky worth that sort of wage, and that's partly because he would be a free.
No other player comes close

boatshed bill

Post by boatshed bill » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:27 pm

MACCA wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:25 pm
No, but not because he won't go, but because they won't want him/offer him that.

Any Burnley player that can get 100k a week elsewhere would be stupid not to go, there's only arguably Tarky worth that sort of wage, and that's partly because he would be a free.
£80k pw?

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4161 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:30 pm

Cenk Tosun will be out of contract too.

Cost Everton £27 million fee, 4.5 year deal at 70k a week and with 6 months left on his deal just needs 1 goal to smash through the 10 career league goals for Everton.

MACCA

Post by MACCA » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:34 pm

boatshed bill wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:27 pm
£80k pw?
?

boatshed bill

Post by boatshed bill » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:35 pm

elwaclaret wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:24 pm
Alternatively for those not yet ready to roll over and concede… the best way to torpedo our season further is by wholesale changes and a complete breakdown in team morale and understanding in the belief a random group of players will mould and work immediately, better than an established group. I can only assume the idea is drop through the Championship and try to steady a club in free fall through the leagues once we hit league one. Clearly some people don’t realise SD has no reset switch kindly provided by Xbox and PlayStation.
We have too many over 30s content at best to sit on the bench.
I'm not sure how good that is for morale either.

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:35 pm

MACCA wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:25 pm

I’m sure you remember everyone saying the same about Hendrick not being able to up his wages beyond Burnley’s reach. Howe has a reputation for footballing teams, not solid defences… if He can get a pair used to each other’s game and torpedo an opponent with pure weight of cash he won’t miss, would you not?

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:36 pm

MACCA wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:59 pm
Not a bad shout, with the wages saved, a sprinkling of free transfers and new signings, you'd expect us to be in a very good position to have a fair crack at bouncing straight back.

Pope/Hennessy

Roberts Collins New Taylor
Cornet Westwood Brownhill McNeil
Wood New

Bench

BPF
Lowton
Long
JBG
New
New
New

There are going to be a lot of free transfers/loans available and we should be in a fantastic position to capitalise on them.
I'm surprised Bobby Thomas hasn't gone out on loan again, looks a good player and not that far off from his cup showings.

As you said there's some really decent looking options out of contract in the summer, John Swift, Jed Wallace, Tom Lawrence, Nick Powell, Ben Osborn, Alfie Mawson, Siriki Dembele, Jamie Paterson, Josh Laurent, Calum Odowda, Joe Allen, Sonny Bradley just a few that jump off the very long list.

Looking at the PL out of contract list, Todd Cantwell, Sean Longstaff, Eddie Nketiah, Callum Chambers, Teemu Pukki, Kouyate, Jarrad Branthwaite, Fabian Delph, Tahith Chong, Pontuss Janson, Kortney Hause, Daniel Amartey, Ryan Frederiks, Ben Johnson.

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:38 pm

boatshed bill wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:35 pm
We have too many over 30s content at best to sit on the bench.
I'm not sure how good that is for morale either.
I am not saying we don’t need freshening up, but it needs to be worked; to bring in half a dozen and then expect them to gel is pure fantasy. Two or three at a time, bring the age down over several windows… as we seem to be doing restricts team shock and is far more likely to maintain the higher level.

jrgbfc
Been Liked: 2098 times
Has Liked: 336 times

Post by jrgbfc » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:40 pm

boatshed bill wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:19 pm
Depends if he wants to play every week at Burnley or go and sit on the bench at Newcastle. If they stay up there's no way he gets a game next season.

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:48 pm

jrgbfc wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:40 pm
Depends if he wants to play every week at Burnley or go and sit on the bench at Newcastle. If they stay up there's no way he gets a game next season.
But Ben is a professional and as such he has to back himself every time he goes onto the field, so you opinion or mine will not be his.

boatshed bill

Post by boatshed bill » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:49 pm

jrgbfc wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:40 pm
Probably.
At his age I'd take the money. :D

Jakubs Tash
Been Liked: 672 times
Has Liked: 244 times

Post by Jakubs Tash » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:52 pm

Good thread, this..... How much is Football Manager these days?
This user liked this post: Vegas Claret

Cleveleys_claret
Been Liked: 956 times
Has Liked: 583 times

Post by Cleveleys_claret » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:57 pm

elwaclaret wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:38 pm
I am not saying we don’t need freshening up, but it needs to be worked; to bring in half a dozen and then expect them to gel is pure fantasy. Two or three at a time, bring the age down over several windows… as we seem to be doing restricts team shock and is far more likely to maintain the higher level.
There was a recent interview with The Athletic. Some new high up at the club discussed the contract situation and so many being out of contract. He was asked about slow change over time but he kind of poo pooed the idea. Said they were looking at the Crystal Palace situation in the summer and just letting all contracts run out and then re evaluate. Knowing all players wouldnt all get clubs anyway and would want to renegotiate so we could then compare incomings and future value to the team in each position rather than just plugging gaps.

Personally doubt anyone bar maybe Mee will be getting offered a contract. Season will end, we will look at value of other free agents compared to our own and weigh up whether its worth sticking or twisting. In my mind we will replace as our back up players are on far too much for what they give to the team. Dyche may not like this but he will have to get in line with certain things. Yes the board will fund better signings, but they improve the 1st team, squad players dont need to be on as much as ours are on presently and having zero sell on value. I think the board want squad players to be able to grow and possibly be long term...whereas now our squad players are all just ending their careers with us realistically
This user liked this post: boatshed bill

Tall Paul
Been Liked: 2560 times
Has Liked: 690 times

Post by Tall Paul » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:03 pm

MACCA wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:53 pm
Agree, and although I'd highly doubt we will sell both to Newcastle, there's a strong possibility that their heads could still be turned, and a pre contract agreement between the player(s) would still hamper our faint survival hopes

I'm in no way saying any will down tools, but a few % drop in effort/commitment could make all the difference.

Interesting we fave Newcastle on the last day, if it was a 1 game shoot out, would you play one or 2 players who had signed a pre contract agreement with the opposition club, or would the player even want to play for that matter, surely their head wouldn't be in the right place.

All iffs and buts.

Tarky on the other hand is ideal, and we've seen that he has form for getting what he wants, transfer and wage rise wise.
They can't sign pre contract agreements with a club in the same country.

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:09 pm

“I'd put the whole squad up for sale in January aside from Roberts, Cornet, Mcneil, Brownhill, Taylor and Collins.” = relegation

Mee, Tarkowski, Vydra, Pieters, Get some sort of offer before being allowed to walk in the Summer.

Major rebuild is needed and yes if we decided a fresh broom, Summer seems perfect, with ducks put in an order from January so a full pre-season with the majority of the squad can report for duty day one.

I think Vydra will go and expect Tarks to go in The next few weeks. So a major rebuild in the Summer is a given.

Guller Bull
Been Liked: 763 times
Has Liked: 1001 times

Post by Guller Bull » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:13 pm

United need a "proper" defender.
We need a "proper" midfielder.

Broker some deal involving Tarks and McTominay

I've never played this fantasy football thingy before - it's good innit!

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:19 pm

elwaclaret wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:09 pm
“I'd put the whole squad up for sale in January aside from Roberts, Cornet, Mcneil, Brownhill, Taylor and Collins.” = relegation

Mee, Tarkowski, Vydra, Pieters, Get some sort of offer before being allowed to walk in the Summer.

Major rebuild is needed and yes if we decided a fresh broom, Summer seems perfect, with ducks put in an order from January so a full pre-season with the majority of the squad can report for duty day one.

I think Vydra will go and expect Tarks to go in The next few weeks. So a major rebuild in the Summer is a given.
No harm in starting the rebuild in January, the players I'd put up for sale aren't good enough. The players out of contract aren't good enough either aside from Tark and Mee but we have Collins so 1 of them can go.

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:25 pm

KRBFC wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:19 pm
No harm in starting the rebuild in January, the players I'd put up for sale aren't good enough. The players out of contract aren't good enough either aside from Tark and Mee but we have Collins so 1 of them can go.
I understand your reasoning… they’ll be playing to impress suitors, but, as we all know some will drop down the league and some will hang up their boots. Rather the chance of one more season in the top flight from being given another 12 months is incentive for a strong final half of the season. For me you allow contracts to run down naturally to keep players on board not try to push them through the door for what would be a pittance.

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:37 pm

elwaclaret wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:25 pm
For me you allow contracts to run down naturally to keep players on board not try to push them through the door.
I'm not convinced players with 6 months left on their contract feel like they're being kept on board.

jojomk1
Been Liked: 836 times
Has Liked: 574 times

Post by jojomk1 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:11 pm

Given our current league position, I doubt we would be able to attract any Prem player to sign for us in Jan - at least not on a permanent basis

Maybe loans from Premiership clubs and guys from lower leagues or Europe will have to be our main targets

Other guys due to be OOC in the summer will adopt the same attitude as Mee and Tarks

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:17 pm

We missed a trick on Gilmour going Norwich imo

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:18 pm

jojomk1 wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:11 pm
Given our current league position, I doubt we would be able to attract any Prem player to sign for us in Jan - at least not on a permanent basis

Maybe loans from Premiership clubs and guys from lower leagues or Europe will have to be our main targets

Other guys due to be OOC in the summer will adopt the same attitude as Mee and Tarks
There are few none Burnley fans who really think we have a problem this season, at least yet; Danny Murphy broke from the pack to say he thinks we might struggle, but generally we are regarded as the safest bet in the bottom half a dozen.

DCWat
Been Liked: 4131 times
Has Liked: 3597 times

Post by DCWat » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:19 pm

KRBFC wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:17 pm
Use of the loan market hasn’t really been our forte, for whatever reason.

boatshed bill

Post by boatshed bill » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:21 pm

elwaclaret wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:25 pm
I understand your reasoning… they’ll be playing to impress suitors, but, as we all know some will drop down the league and some will hang up their boots. Rather the chance of one more season in the top flight from being given another 12 months is incentive for a strong final half of the season. For me you allow contracts to run down naturally to keep players on board not try to push them through the door for what would be a pittance.
I doubt many of the 30+ year olds will be getting enough game time to impress anybody, TBH

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:35 pm

boatshed bill wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:21 pm
I doubt many of the 30+ year olds will be getting enough game time to impress anybody, TBH
There is that. I just don’t see the point of trying to sell them in January, when they can walk in Summer. Why would they not wait once they were told they were out come seasons end, anyway? Most won’t be staying in our league (yes, we’re staying up) and so that six months is their last hurrah at this level, the whole package not just the games. No more assuming everything will be 5 star etc.

boatshed bill

Post by boatshed bill » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:57 pm

elwaclaret wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:35 pm
There is that. I just don’t see the point of trying to sell them in January, when they can walk in Summer. Why would they not wait once they were told they were out come seasons end, anyway? Most won’t be staying in our league (yes, we’re staying up) and so that six months is their last hurrah at this level, the whole package not just the games. No more assuming everything will be 5 star etc.

I don't see the point in trying to sell them either.
TBH there's a few we'd struggle to give away :D
This user liked this post: elwaclaret

MACCA

Post by MACCA » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:00 pm

Tall Paul wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:03 pm
They can't sign pre contract agreements with a club in the same country.
True

Heads can still be turned, and contact still be made.
We saw with Ings, although I'd like to think these 2 won't be so silly.

AfloatinClaret
Been Liked: 559 times
Has Liked: 1392 times

Post by AfloatinClaret » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:03 pm

KRBFC wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:37 pm
I'm not convinced players with 6 months left on their contract feel like they're being kept on board.
Perhaps not, but they do know that unless they want to see their salaries drop/disappear come the 1st July they need to impress for Burnley to either get a new contract here or from someone else.

Papabendi
Been Liked: 346 times
Has Liked: 48 times

Post by Papabendi » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:25 pm

KRBFC wrote:
Good luck asking Chelsea to loan us anyone. Especially one who likes to play a bit of football.

Woodleyclaret
Been Liked: 1468 times
Has Liked: 1839 times

Post by Woodleyclaret » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:14 pm

Chelsea previously loaned us dross unwanted players in Drinkwater Chalobah and Bamford
None of them had the right attitude for us.
Sean is not easy to please but he does demand 100% effort as a minimum
Gallagher is the player we should have gone all out for this year.He has a good attitude and gives his all to which ever club he's at.
Barkley is not what we need a cba player and content to be a bit part player on serious money at Chelsea.

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:30 pm

KRBFC wrote:
Yes we did, and our lack of poise and creativity in midfield is coming back to bite us, it can't be a coincidence that Norwich have picked up results once Gilmour has been getting regular action.

IDK what his wages are, but given he's still developing surely they wouldn't have been out of our reach, especially for only a season.

Newcastleclaret93
Been Liked: 1559 times
Has Liked: 359 times

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:32 pm

Woodleyclaret wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:14 pm
Chelsea previously loaned us dross unwanted players in Drinkwater Chalobah and Bamford
Gallagher is the player we should have gone all out for this year.He has a good attitude and gives his all to which ever club he's at.
Barkley is not what we need a cba player and content to be a bit part player on serious money at Chelsea.
You don’t need to have 11 players that run and give 100%. At some point we are going to need match winning quality. This is something we are dramatically short on.

Barkley would win us points so I think he would be great signing.
This user liked this post: Quickenthetempo

warksclaret
Been Liked: 1676 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by warksclaret » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:35 pm

elwaclaret wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:18 pm
There are few none Burnley fans who really think we have a problem this season, at least yet; Danny Murphy broke from the pack to say he thinks we might struggle, but generally we are regarded as the safest bet in the bottom half a dozen.
I have sensed this theory is quickly changing by pundits. As Burnley fans we can be influenced, however good pundits are taking a neutral and unbiased view

boatshed bill

Post by boatshed bill » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:48 pm

elwaclaret wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:18 pm
Danny Murphy has been very complimentary about us in the past.
I like him as a pundit and think he tells it like it is.
Anyone who doesn't think we are in sheep dip is delusional.

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:23 pm

boatshed bill wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:48 pm
Danny Murphy has been very complimentary about us in the past.
I like him as a pundit and think he tells it like it is.
Anyone who doesn't think we are in sheep dip is delusional.
I don’t think we are in deep ****. I think we have had a terrible start to the season, but recognise for the most part we deserved more than we got out of several matches. While there is a chance that will continue, obviously; there is no reason to suppose we cannot pull away. For example when Everton battered us on Boxing Day… if you’d asked me then, I did think at that point we looked nailed on, this time I don’t see us ‘battered’, so I still think we’ll pull away.

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1180 times
Has Liked: 778 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:28 pm

Any movement is likely to be slowly edging away I can’t see the team putting together any sustained run not even back to back wins, odd wins & draws & largely dependant on the others F**king up.

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:46 am

Woodleyclaret wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:14 pm
Bamford is not dross, very good player and didn't have an attitude problem, he was upset he wasn't given a chance.

boatshed bill

Post by boatshed bill » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:49 am

elwaclaret wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:23 pm
I don’t think we are in deep ****. I think we have had a terrible start to the season, but recognise for the most part we deserved more than we got out of several matches. While there is a chance that will continue, obviously; there is no reason to suppose we cannot pull away. For example when Everton battered us on Boxing Day… if you’d asked me then, I did think at that point we looked nailed on, this time I don’t see us ‘battered’, so I still think we’ll pull away.
Wasn't it after that game (Everton) that SD made changes to the line-up, including dropping Joe Hart?
And is there any liklihood of him being equally proactive this winter?

Newcastleclaret93
Been Liked: 1559 times
Has Liked: 359 times

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:51 am

boatshed bill wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:49 am
Wasn't it after that game (Everton) that SD made changes to the line-up, including dropping Joe Hart?
And is there any liklihood of him being equally proactive this winter?
I think the better question is who can he possibly drop/ bring in this time to make a difference?

Goobs
Been Liked: 1459 times
Has Liked: 992 times

Post by Goobs » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:54 am

KRBFC wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:46 am
Bamford is not dross, very good player and didn't have an attitude problem, he was upset he wasn't given a chance.
Even though Bmford himself has gone on record as saying his attitude wasn't right before joining Leeds?