Will name on Covid pass have to match season ticket name?

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Leisure
Been Liked: 3795 times
Has Liked: 12492 times

Re: Will name on Covid pass have to match season ticket name?

Post by Leisure » Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:19 pm

I haven't read all the above posts but I asked the question at the Ticket Office and was told that the name on the card won't matter as long has the person with the Covid pass has some form of identity on them to be able to show that the pass relates to them. Hope this helps.
This user liked this post: Lancasterclaret

Backofthenet
Been Liked: 44 times
Has Liked: 16 times

Post by Backofthenet » Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:41 pm

CrosspoolClarets wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm
I’m confused.

I thought tickets weren’t transferable and it was being cracked down on, and whilst we all do it no doubt, I am surprised that the ticket office would put something like this in writing if they are trying to discourage the practice.

(Irrelevant, but regardless of the T&C I disagree with the non-transferable stance, I view it that I buy a seat for a season, who sits in it should be up to me, just like if I buy a box for a season I can choose who sits in that).
I had a conversation with a former chairman, and received a written confirmation that tickets can be transferred to same, or lower price bracket

StuffyClaret
Been Liked: 144 times
Has Liked: 93 times

Post by StuffyClaret » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:41 am

Backofthenet wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:56 am
If you are going to be critical of another posters intelligence at least check your spelling whilst calling others thick as lard.
Apologies for the heinous spelling mistake. I was posting at a time following a close family bereavement and I guess my attention wasn't as sharp as usual. However, my 'thick as lard' comment stands.

Lowbankclaret
Been Liked: 1233 times
Has Liked: 56 times

Post by Lowbankclaret » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:01 pm

ICL wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:38 pm
My son and I both have season tickets. As he lives away, and if he knows he can’t make a game, he leaves me his season card and I take his mum on with me.
Last week he tested positive for Covid, so he can’t make the Watford match (obviously he missed the West Ham game as well), but he has the season card. I went down to the ticket office this morning to explain the situation and see if anything good be done, so I could take his mum on. The lady was very helpful and said she would need to see an image of the card with the details on, then she would issue a paper ticket. My son sent me the image and the office printed out a paper ticket. Took me 5 minutes to sort out. Very impressed with the service and it was obviously a situation they have dealt with previously.
They did that for me first game of the season, I was borrowing someone’s season tickets but they were still at the ticket office. They would not release the season tickets as they had to be picked up by the ticket holder, but they printed me two paper tickets for that days game.