Swapping Kids Ticket To OAP

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
alancal1973
Been Liked: 5 times
Has Liked: 14 times

Swapping Kids Ticket To OAP

Post by alancal1973 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:20 pm

Good Afternoon Fellow Clarets,

When we play Utd at 'Turf I want to swap one of my kids ST tickets for an OAP (Taking the F In-law)
My lads are coming as its a 2 hr drive home & mum wont let them stay up that late!

Is it easy enough to do? Can I do this on the website? Or do I need to contact the Ticket Office?

TIA Cal

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32240 times
Has Liked: 5255 times

Re: Swapping Kids Ticket To OAP

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:32 pm

alancal1973 wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:20 pm
Good Afternoon Fellow Clarets,

When we play Utd at 'Turf I want to swap one of my kids ST tickets for an OAP (Taking the F In-law)
My lads are coming as its a 2 hr drive home & mum wont let them stay up that late!

Is it easy enough to do? Can I do this on the website? Or do I need to contact the Ticket Office?

TIA Cal
Can’t be done online, has to be at the ticket office and there’s a cut off time but I’m not sure when.

Funkydrummer
Been Liked: 2949 times
Has Liked: 2063 times

Post by Funkydrummer » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:37 pm

I don't think it can be done online - I converted an OAP season ticket to an adult paper
ticket in the ticket office for the Everton game (which,as we all know, was postponed.)

The extra cost was £15 but, according to the office, it should have been more but the
system wasn't working properly (surprise surprise). It wouldn't charge the admin fee for
some reason.

Zlatan
Been Liked: 2229 times
Has Liked: 5739 times

Post by Zlatan » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:46 pm

Funkydrummer wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:37 pm
I don't think it can be done online - I converted an OAP season ticket to an adult paper
ticket in the ticket office for the Everton game (which,as we all know, was postponed.)

The extra cost was £15 but, according to the office, it should have been more but the
system wasn't working properly (surprise surprise). It wouldn't charge the admin fee for
some reason.
Also, to add, I dont believe any changes are possible in the CFS at all as a result of the crowd issues we have experienced this season. I have been told by the ticket office cannot change an U22 to a full Adult ticket for 1 game so I can take my brother in lieu of my son (Man Utd)