Bank of Dave.

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
LoveCurryPies
Been Liked: 1600 times
Has Liked: 679 times

Re: Bank of Dave.

Post by LoveCurryPies » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:38 am

claptrappers_union wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:23 am
Yeah, I would rather it had been about Blackburn...
Can you tell me is there a better film about Burnley?

Dano1bfc
Been Liked: 79 times
Has Liked: 5 times

Post by Dano1bfc » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:08 am

Find that comment about Blackburn ridiculous.

The guy tried his best to do good, I haven’t watched the Netflix film but it’s blatant from the projects he’s been involved with over the years.

Claptrappers Union how many charitable projects have u funded? I’m wondering how u can post such a lofty opinion?

Brfcs forum might welcome new members including yourself Clap trappers union if u are looking to promote the town like David Fishwick has with Burnley if that’s what ur alluding to? Although I feel I maybe missing your point.

Anotherclaret
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by Anotherclaret » Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:06 am

This is going all over the globe, from airplane movies to homes in the far east, and all as I can see, in the movie is good people helping out and this surely is what we want the world talking favourable about the people of Burnley and our football club, instead of the the usual media picking the worst of our community, which they do! That's a fact!
These 2 users liked this post: IanMcL HunterST_BFC

martin_p
Been Liked: 3767 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Post by martin_p » Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:41 am

Dano1bfc wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:08 am

The guy tried his best to do good, I haven’t watched the Netflix film but it’s blatant from the projects he’s been involved with over the years.

Claptrappers Union how many charitable projects have u funded? I’m wondering how u can post such a lofty opinion?

Brfcs forum might welcome new members including yourself Clap trappers union if u are looking to promote the town like David Fishwick has with Burnley if that’s what ur alluding to? Although I feel I maybe missing your point.
You are missing his point. The film wasn’t really up his street, someone asked a ridiculous question because of his opinion and he gave a ridiculous answer.
This user liked this post: claptrappers_union

beeholeclaret
Been Liked: 301 times
Has Liked: 441 times

Post by beeholeclaret » Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:04 am

I think he’s great. He’s done a good job in promoting Burnley and the positive publicity for the town is most welcome.

In my mind every time I see him I think of Leonard Rossier (I know it’s just me with warped thinking).

“Ooh Miss Jones” 😉
This user liked this post: SouthLondonexile

LoveCurryPies

Post by LoveCurryPies » Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:06 am

Over the next few months people all over the world are going to see this feel good film that presents Burnley people as warm and caring…..and then hopefully hear about Burnley FC getting promoted to the Premier League in real life.

How good is that!!
These 3 users liked this post: IanMcL SouthLondonexile Bosscat

claptrappers_union
Been Liked: 1773 times
Has Liked: 360 times

Post by claptrappers_union » Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:47 am

I admire the Dave Fishwick story, don't get me wrong, and it's lovely that it shows Burnley as a friendly place. There was a nice touch when the lawyer dropped his files outside the train station, and a stranger picked them up for him. That's a simple observation that Londoners won't appreciate about the north.

But the film isn’t perfect. The documentary is a much more feel-good story.

My IMDb rating is 5/10

durhamclaret
Been Liked: 254 times
Has Liked: 319 times

Post by durhamclaret » Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:10 am

Watched it last night and thoroughly enjoyed it, obviously the Burnley interest was a big attraction I may be old fashioned but it was nice to watch a film that wasn’t strewn with F words!
Hats off to Dave Fishwick, a true ambassador for the town.
These 2 users liked this post: IanMcL ClaretTricks

Chobulous
Been Liked: 955 times
Has Liked: 11 times

Post by Chobulous » Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:14 am

Dano1bfc wrote:

If you are going to contribute to this forum, please be kind enough to do it in English.

AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1160 times
Has Liked: 182 times

Post by AlargeClaret » Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:20 am

It’s one of those cosy ,harmless ,fun yet instantly forgettable films . It paints Burnley a bit “ twee” ( as you’d expect ) and though much of the story is no doubt dramatised it’s still a decent story of a local lad done well . A solid 6/10

LoveCurryPies

Post by LoveCurryPies » Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:26 am

AlargeClaret wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:20 am
It’s one of those cosy ,harmless ,fun yet instantly forgettable films . It paints Burnley a bit “ twee” ( as you’d expect ) and though much of the story is no doubt dramatised it’s still a decent story of a local lad done well . A solid 6/10
It will no doubt be on BBC1 on Christmas Day afternoon. :lol:

claret2018
Been Liked: 819 times
Has Liked: 26 times

Post by claret2018 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:32 am

AlargeClaret wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:20 am
Pretty much agree. Although the ‘simple, kind Northern folk’ trope is pretty tired. There’s as many arseholes in Lancashire as anywhere else.

Casper2
Been Liked: 223 times
Has Liked: 67 times

Post by Casper2 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:37 am

claret2018 wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:32 am
Pretty much agree. Although the ‘simple, kind Northern folk’ trope is pretty tired. There’s as many arseholes in Lancashire as anywhere else.
And apparently all on this thread :lol:
These 2 users liked this post: claret2018 chorleyhere

Clovius Boofus
Been Liked: 577 times
Has Liked: 171 times

Post by Clovius Boofus » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:38 am

Dano1bfc wrote:

That's quite an overreaction to someone for simply for having an opinion about a Netflix film. I don't mind Dave in small doses, and even Dave agrees that he's not everyone cup of tea, but if we're going to anoint sainthood upon him and forbid any criticism, then you can count me out of this particular love-in.
This user liked this post: bpgburn

longhair
Been Liked: 27 times
Has Liked: 231 times

Post by longhair » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:50 am

Just watched very good watch just a shame the duck and drake pub used is in leeds
This user liked this post: ClaretTricks

AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1160 times

Post by AlargeClaret » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:54 am

claret2018 wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:32 am
Indeed , though for the “ feelgood” category it’s almost a prerequisite to have “ friendly locals/salt of the earth northerners “ etc .

Inchy
Been Liked: 1340 times
Has Liked: 98 times

Post by Inchy » Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:59 pm

Just watched it. It’s bloody dreadful :lol:

Glad it shows the town in a good light.

Also shows Leeds as London and Burnley but not as Leeds.

Duck and drake used to be rough as arseholes.

4/10

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8538 times
Has Liked: 18286 times

Post by Bosscat » Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:04 pm

Just started it will give my verdict in a couple of hours

Big Vinny K
Been Liked: 1032 times
Has Liked: 280 times

Post by Big Vinny K » Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:23 pm

Inchy wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:59 pm
Just watched it. It’s bloody dreadful :lol:

Glad it shows the town in a good light.

Also shows Leeds as London and Burnley but not as Leeds.

Duck and drake used to be rough as arseholes.

4/10
Spot on.
As for the film being “trueish” I’d put it on a par with ET for factual content !

Agree about showing Burnley in a decent light though.

wilks_bfc
Been Liked: 3194 times
Has Liked: 1875 times

Post by wilks_bfc » Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:53 pm

Just watched it

Was quite enjoyable, apart from “noticing the imposibles” ie getting from Walsden Grove Burnley to David Fishwicks Colne by driving along Leeds Road Nelson in the wrong direction :lol:

Bosscat

Post by Bosscat » Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:55 pm

Just finished it ... Yes it uses a hell of a lot of poetic licence and as everyone knows Def Leppard never performed at The Turf (Its Dave Fishwicks fantasy that happened his favourite band) but it was well acted ... quite amusing and shows Burnley and the people in a great light ... Well done and its a Yes from me
These 2 users liked this post: ClaretTricks longsidepies

Goodclaret
Been Liked: 543 times
Has Liked: 1514 times

Post by Goodclaret » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:02 pm

Big Vinny K wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:31 am
What has Bank of Dave actually done ?
He offered 5% on deposits when base rates was virtually nothing. That was a very basic mistake and within days he had to withdraw the offer due to demand. I don’t know of one person who managed to get this 5% and anybody who did was running a massive risk anyway as there was no deposit protection and they would lose their money with the very real risk the business would go bust.

He failed in his application to get a banking license. I doubt he was ever actually serious. It was being done for TV. At this time there were a number of banking licences being granted to several new start up banks that had institutional investment and were putting several millions into developing technology (Atom, Starling, Monza, Tide and many more). Compare that to Dave - he rented a shop on Keirby Walk, spent ten Bob on a computer and employed that daft old accountant you saw on the TV programme !!

What I will give credit to him for is that he is build up a successful van business in Colne and he has also managed to make a lot of money out of being on TV and now got a film made about him….all very impressive…..in a Joey Essex type way !
He also does talk about Burnley well and the best thing about his TV programme was when it was showing those stunning views of him driving over Pendle Hill - all fantastic publicity for Burnley and our surrounding countryside.
Hi BVK. I have read your contributions to this thread and acknowledge your expertise but I can 100% confirm the organisation I am involved with received 5% per annum on our investment for three years on the bounce until we were told he could no longer be a bank. We received our full capital back, together with our interest.

I don't know all the technicalities of running a bank but Dave's model should be viable but, probably, only on a small-ish scale. It clearly worked for local businesses who could borrow and, as mentioned, worked great for our investment at the time.

As for the film, I've just started watching it now and, so far, enjoying it. Just lovely to see our area portrayed in such a positive way :)

basil6345789
Been Liked: 482 times
Has Liked: 2292 times

Post by basil6345789 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:15 pm

Where was Dave born?

NewClaret
Been Liked: 3115 times
Has Liked: 3837 times

Post by NewClaret » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:24 pm

I’ve just watched it, really good I thought. “Full Monty” feel good film. Have watched plenty of blockbusters recently that I enjoyed far less, well worth a watch.

johnnyjones
Been Liked: 21 times
Has Liked: 3 times

Post by johnnyjones » Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:51 am

Its a feel good film about a local bloke made good who did something that helped his community, nothing in the film shows Burnley in anything but a good light.

Just enjoy it for what it is (trueish), its not a documentary

FCBurnley
Been Liked: 2003 times
Has Liked: 1149 times

Post by FCBurnley » Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:38 am

Just watched it. Great movie and a great ad for the town and the Clarets. He should open a branch in Orlando ! Well done Dave

Steve-Harpers-perm
Been Liked: 1884 times
Has Liked: 841 times

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:22 am

Watched it last night and enjoyed it. As above great to see Burnley portrayed in a positive light.

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3875 times
Has Liked: 2073 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:49 am

It was a bit hit and miss for me with how far they stretched the story, but my 16yr old watched it last night knowing nothing about Dave and probably just because I told him Sean Dyche was in the film.

He absolutely loved it.

miele-man
Been Liked: 56 times
Has Liked: 4 times

Post by miele-man » Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:04 am

Watched it last night , brilliant

Healeywoodclaret
Been Liked: 259 times
Has Liked: 779 times

Post by Healeywoodclaret » Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:37 am

Looking forward to watching this at the weekend. When I saw it was on Netflix I thought it'd be like all the photos of the back streets of Burnley and boarded up terraced houses in Burnley Wood. Glad to hear the comments about the beautiful countryside and down to earth, warm locals!

wilks_bfc
Been Liked: 3194 times
Has Liked: 1875 times

Post by wilks_bfc » Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:45 am

Healeywoodclaret wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:37 am
Looking forward to watching this at the weekend. When I saw it was on Netflix I thought it'd be like all the photos of the back streets of Burnley and boarded up terraced houses in Burnley Wood. Glad to hear the comments about the beautiful countryside and down to earth, warm locals!
I’ll just say that those in the south may think the small scenes in the car park & outside the railway station is complete fantasy :D

Hbclaret007
Been Liked: 181 times
Has Liked: 33 times

Post by Hbclaret007 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:39 am

Also watched it last night. A really good positive film for Burnley and our area.
A welcome change from the gloom & doom depressive reporting which the media usually delight in.

Big Vinny K

Post by Big Vinny K » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:52 am

Goodclaret wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:02 pm
Hi BVK. I have read your contributions to this thread and acknowledge your expertise but I can 100% confirm the organisation I am involved with received 5% per annum on our investment for three years on the bounce until we were told he could no longer be a bank. We received our full capital back, together with our interest.

I don't know all the technicalities of running a bank but Dave's model should be viable but, probably, only on a small-ish scale. It clearly worked for local businesses who could borrow and, as mentioned, worked great for our investment at the time.

As for the film, I've just started watching it now and, so far, enjoying it. Just lovely to see our area portrayed in such a positive way :)
Hi GC.
That’s really good for you. 5% was a great rate when all the other banks were paying less than 1% I guess at that time.
However I do remember that after a few days or weeks they stopped taking applications for that as presumably they could not cope with the demand. The main issue though was that you were not protected and could have lost everything. I know you didn’t but if you put money with a bank or a credit union you are protected up to £85k per individual in each bank. So that was a massive risk and not one many people would take with any decent amount of money.

The reasons why he wasn’t successful in his application were touched on in the film. That bit was kind of true. You need investment, technology and most important a minimum level of capital reserves to start a bank. And the reason for this is so that you are viable and that you can for example be part of the deposit protection scheme so your customer deposits are protected. Presumably Dave chose not to or could not raise these funds.
It’s a lot more complex than I am describing but it’s not done as described in the film as some kind of cartel - it’s done to stop banks going bust and prevent what happened with the likes of Northern Rock happening again. As said there have been plenty of new banks open recently and the credit union sector has grown massively - all agreed by the financial authorities.

His “idea” of community banking was a good one. But it already existed in the form of credit unions. Our local one was founded in Colne on his doorstep 50 years ago and now serves a very wide community and is growing massively helping lots of people every day to save and borrow money. Profits go back to its members and to making the credit union sustainable. The story of the credit unions is very unlikely to be dramatised into a movie but it’s factual and it exists….and I’m not sure how it’s any different to what Dave wanted for the community.

Completely agree that the film is great for Burnley though.
To see a film open up with Burnley UK in big letters with a night time view of Burnley and the Turf was brilliant !
These 3 users liked this post: Paul Waine Goodclaret Stalbansclaret

Quickenthetempo

Post by Quickenthetempo » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:58 am

Big Vinny K wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:52 am
Hi GC.
That’s really good for you. 5% was a great rate when all the other banks were paying less than 1% I guess at that time.
However I do remember that after a few days or weeks they stopped taking applications for that as presumably they could not cope with the demand. The main issue though was that you were not protected and could have lost everything. I know you didn’t but if you put money with a bank or a credit union you are protected up to £85k per individual in each bank. So that was a massive risk and not one many people would take with any decent amount of money.

The reasons why he wasn’t successful in his application were touched on in the film. That bit was kind of true. You need investment, technology and most important a minimum level of capital reserves to start a bank. And the reason for this is so that you are viable and that you can for example be part of the deposit protection scheme so your customer deposits are protected. Presumably Dave chose not to or could not raise these funds.
It’s a lot more complex than I am describing but it’s not done as described in the film as some kind of cartel - it’s done to stop banks going bust and prevent what happened with the likes of Northern Rock happening again. As said there have been plenty of new banks open recently and the credit union sector has grown massively - all agreed by the financial authorities.

His “idea” of community banking was a good one. But it already existed in the form of credit unions. Our local one was founded in Colne on his doorstep 50 years ago and now serves a very wide community and is growing massively helping lots of people every day to save and borrow money. Profits go back to its members and to making the credit union sustainable. The story of the credit unions is very unlikely to be dramatised into a movie but it’s factual and it exists….and I’m not sure how it’s any different to what Dave wanted for the community.

Completely agree that the film is great for Burnley though.
To see a film open up with Burnley UK in big letters with a night time view of Burnley and the Turf was brilliant !
Didn't he take the Building society/credit union route and had a limit of how much money he could bring in or lend out?
It was so popular he couldn't do any more.

Big Vinny K

Post by Big Vinny K » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:12 am

Quickenthetempo wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:58 am
Didn't he take the Building society/credit union route and had a limit of how much money he could bring in or lend out?
It was so popular he couldn't do any more.
Not my understanding of what happened no.
You need a license and agreement by regulator to start and continue any building society or credit union. There are many many ratios around liquidity, capital reserves, risk and lots more you need to adhere to be able to take money in or lend it out.
I do not believe at all the figures it quoted in the film about how much he lent out. That would have required him to have taken more in deposits than many of the local bank branches in burnley took several years to accumulate. I think that number they quoted (and it was probably still inflated) was mostly what he lent to the people buying his vans over the last few decades which he was allowed to do of course via his main business. Or the figure was completely fabricated.
This user liked this post: Paul Waine

Lubanski
Been Liked: 42 times
Has Liked: 37 times

Post by Lubanski » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:19 am

We were able to get the 5% at that time, I remember asking how safe it was, the older accountant chap said rather dismissively oh Mr Fishwick is personally guaranteeing your savings, I didn't put a fortune in but had reservations, took a chance, I guess had it gone wrong that would have been the end of Bank of Dave and probably all his businesses. A man's word etc. Meanwhile locally 4% interest available if tied up for a year, could be worth a shot.

Quickenthetempo

Post by Quickenthetempo » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:19 am

Big Vinny K wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:12 am
Not my understanding of what happened no.
You need a license and agreement by regulator to start and continue any building society or credit union. There are many many ratios around liquidity, capital reserves, risk and lots more you need to adhere to be able to take money in or lend it out.
I do not believe at all the figures it quoted in the film about how much he lent out. That would have required him to have taken more in deposits than many of the local bank branches in burnley took several years to accumulate. I think that number they quoted (and it was probably still inflated) was mostly what he lent to the people buying his vans over the last few decades which he was allowed to do of course via his main business. Or the figure was completely fabricated.
I was thinking back to his TV shows but I haven't the best memory.

FigSlice
Been Liked: 15 times
Has Liked: 12 times

Post by FigSlice » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:31 am

When it was set up back in 2012, I thought Bank on Dave was a local peer to peer lending network, where the "Bank" linked lenders with borrowers in the same way that larger internet p2p providers did via the internet like Zopa or Lending Works. No guarantees about safety of investment, but if one was happy to invest what you could afford to lose if loans defaulted, the investment interest rate was higher and hopefully the borrowers paid less interest on their loan than if they'd borrowed from a regular bank. See this article from 2013 https://www.icmacentre.ac.uk/news/2013/ ... any-others
This user liked this post: Loyalclaret

helmclaret
Been Liked: 325 times
Has Liked: 189 times

Post by helmclaret » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:28 am

Haven't seen it yet, but it's getting a lot of positive media coverage both home and abroad.

2 Bee Holed
Been Liked: 548 times
Has Liked: 31 times

Post by 2 Bee Holed » Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:04 pm

Lubanski wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:19 am
I guess had it gone wrong that would have been the end of Bank of Dave and probably all his businesses. A man's word etc. Meanwhile locally 4% interest available if tied up for a year, could be worth a shot.
Pretty sure you can get 4% with one of the big building societies, Nationwide if tied up for a year.

ebby
Been Liked: 60 times
Has Liked: 259 times

Post by ebby » Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:43 pm

Unfortunately unable to view it here in Australia as our Netflix products are different from UK.

Paul Waine
Been Liked: 2352 times
Has Liked: 3183 times

Post by Paul Waine » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:14 pm

FigSlice wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:31 am
When it was set up back in 2012, I thought Bank on Dave was a local peer to peer lending network, where the "Bank" linked lenders with borrowers in the same way that larger internet p2p providers did via the internet like Zopa or Lending Works. No guarantees about safety of investment, but if one was happy to invest what you could afford to lose if loans defaulted, the investment interest rate was higher and hopefully the borrowers paid less interest on their loan than if they'd borrowed from a regular bank. See this article from 2013 https://www.icmacentre.ac.uk/news/2013/ ... any-others
Interesting to read the 2013 view of peer-to-peer lending. Zopa shutdown it's retail p2p activities in 2021. I'm sure if we looked up some of the other p2p names mentioned in the article we learn that they went out of business some time ago and their lenders lost money.

Good to read some facts around "Bank on Dave."

I enjoyed watching "Bank of Dave" the other night. A nice story. Always good to see north east Lancs in a good programme. However, I cringed at the portrayal of both lawyers and bankers in London. Yes, we might find a lawyer in an old wood panelled office, but not many of them. Most legal offices are some of the smartest modern offices you will come across. Similarly, we will all find many from 'north of Watford gap' in the banking community. I hope the Netflix fiction doesn't put off anyone from north east Lancs from pursuing a career in and around the city of London.

DukeOfBar
Been Liked: 63 times
Has Liked: 35 times

Post by DukeOfBar » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:22 pm

a decent enjoyable film, so a thumbs up for me. Obviously as 'locals' we know a little more about the story than most - just goes to show how much 'creativity' is added to these true(ish) stories that we often see made into tv/films etc.

Cirrus_Minor
Been Liked: 1165 times
Has Liked: 1303 times

Post by Cirrus_Minor » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:28 pm

Just watched it today. Ridiculous, sugarly sickly sweet, completely bonkers but enjoyable all the same. Lots of filming around the town with claret and blue, Burnley badges, all over the shop. The Def Leppard concert at Turf Moor makes the stadium look like Wembley. Even has a Sean Dyche for a split second.

Bosscat

Post by Bosscat » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:38 pm

Cirrus_Minor wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:28 pm
Just watched it today. Ridiculous, sugarly sickly sweet, completely bonkers but enjoyable all the same. Lots of filming around the town with claret and blue, Burnley badges, all over the shop. The Def Leppard concert at Turf Moor makes the stadium look like Wembley. Even has a Sean Dyche for a split second.
Better not tell Shaggy that ... he will throw himself into the Canal with news like that
This user liked this post: Goodclaret

Muric Leggings
Been Liked: 28 times
Has Liked: 4 times

Post by Muric Leggings » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:15 pm

Feel good movie painted Burnley and its people in a good light I enjoyed it immensely

4midable
Been Liked: 390 times

Post by 4midable » Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:11 am

Brilliant film and the romantic bit was a great touch between the lass and the lawyer
Fantastic to see burnley like that on the big screen. Proud

longsidepies
Been Liked: 109 times
Has Liked: 8803 times

Post by longsidepies » Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:46 am

We watched it last night and throughly enjoyed it as a "feel good" movie.

ChrisG
Been Liked: 334 times
Has Liked: 346 times

Post by ChrisG » Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:42 am

I thought it was great little film if you take it for what it i. Loved all the Burnley flags knocking about and the Dyche cameo. It was slightly sullied by the inappropriate appearance of the gavel in the courtroom scene.

LONDONCLARET23
Been Liked: 23 times

Post by LONDONCLARET23 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:52 pm

Loved the film.

11/ 10.

Showed Burnley in a really good light