Russia Invades

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Hipper
Been Liked: 1175 times
Has Liked: 918 times

Re: Russia Invades

Post by Hipper » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:22 pm

Top Claret wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:21 pm
I would love China to put the cat among the Pigeons and attack the Eastern Siberian oil fields to the North West I wonder what the reaction would be from the US.

This would be the ultimate embarrassment for Putin and Russia and the end of Russia as a serious global threat
I hope you are not serious. Both have nuclear weapons.

NewClaret
Been Liked: 3037 times
Has Liked: 3759 times

Post by NewClaret » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:34 pm

Can’t really understand why there would be such a to do about a visit by a politician anyway? It’s not exactly Biden.

elwaclaret
Been Liked: 1983 times
Has Liked: 2872 times

Post by elwaclaret » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:39 pm

NewClaret wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:34 pm
Can’t really understand why there would be such a to do about a visit by a politician anyway? It’s not exactly Biden.
Because Taiwan has a long history with the US and China going back to Truman’s time… China have always maintained Taiwan, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam should be inside their zone of control.

Taffy on the wing
Been Liked: 1019 times
Has Liked: 3162 times

Post by Taffy on the wing » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:42 pm

NewClaret wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:16 pm
Has it really said it would shoot it down?!
NOPE!
This user liked this post: Colburn_Claret

Colburn_Claret
Been Liked: 3060 times
Has Liked: 5023 times

Post by Colburn_Claret » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:51 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:08 pm
I disagree.

I see many parallels between the two.

Russia annexed Chrimea and we the west did nothing which empowered Putin to invade Ukraine again.

China effectively annexed Hong Kong going against the written agreement with the UK. We the west did nothing, that’s why they feel empowered to take back Taiwan.
HK had a land border, and not a lot for any armed forces.
Taiwan is a rich country island, with a large well prepared armed force. There's no comparison.

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:59 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:08 pm
I disagree.

I see many parallels between the two.

Russia annexed Chrimea and we the west did nothing which empowered Putin to invade Ukraine again.

China effectively annexed Hong Kong going against the written agreement with the UK. We the west did nothing, that’s why they feel empowered to take back Taiwan.
There was not a lot the UK could do. The Hong Kong lease was for 100 years… we had no say in Hong Kong after that. If there had been any option Britain would never of left. The reason it was SO important was that it controlled the South China sea and therefore trade in/out of mainland China.

Hipper
Been Liked: 1175 times
Has Liked: 918 times

Post by Hipper » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:59 pm

NewClaret wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:34 pm
It goes back to the Chinese civil war, 1927-1950s and all sorts of other complications including the Japanese invasion and surrender and finally victory for Mao with the defeated Chaing Kai-shek government going to Taiwan and becoming a tool in the Cold War. You can see China's point of view.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan

Lowbankclaret
Been Liked: 1233 times
Has Liked: 56 times

Post by Lowbankclaret » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:02 pm

Taffy on the wing wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:42 pm
NOPE!
So all the news channels saying that’s what they said are lying.
The White House apparently responded saying that was not helpful rhetoric.

https://youtu.be/V33nWxeltao

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:05 pm

Hipper wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:59 pm
It goes back to the Chinese civil war, 1927-1950s and all sorts of other complications including the Japanese invasion and surrender and finally victory for Mao with the defeated Chaing Kai-shek government going to Taiwan and becoming a tool in the Cold War. You can see China's point of view.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan
If you study the area during the 50’s - 80’s not only can you see China’s point of View, it is hard not to sympathise with their position and complete lack of trust in an American puppet regime so close to their border… not least America discussions to Nuke Beijing prior to Vietnam. The full invasion of Laos was called off, with troops sat in position to swarm over the border from Taiwan… only because word came of the Bay of Pigs disaster in Cuba. It gave the US pause for thought to say the least.

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:14 pm

NEXTA: Russian army blows up its echelon with ammunition
Ukraine's intelligence reports that the occupiers while unloading a train with ammunition made a smokescreen in order to hide it.

Later, a powerful explosion was heard at this place. After that, the occupiers ran away in panic.

https://twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/155 ... VhGpkVjyEA

tarkys_ears
Been Liked: 1016 times
Has Liked: 1484 times

Post by tarkys_ears » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:20 pm

Top Claret wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:21 pm
I would love China to put the cat among the Pigeons and attack the Eastern Siberian oil fields to the North West I wonder what the reaction would be from the US.

This would be the ultimate embarrassment for Putin and Russia and the end of Russia as a serious global threat
Why would they do that when they can just buy it for 10 cents on the dollar in a few months time.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:47 pm

Colburn_Claret wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:51 pm
HK had a land border, and not a lot for any armed forces.
Taiwan is a rich country island, with a large well prepared armed force. There's no comparison.
26 million in Taiwan, 1.6 billion Chinese. Common wisdom is a 5-1 ratio wins a war. China could easily do those numbers. Taiwan is not that big militarily to be fair.

Colburn_Claret

Post by Colburn_Claret » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:55 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:47 pm
26 million in Taiwan, 1.6 billion Chinese. Common wisdom is a 5-1 ratio wins a war. China could easily do those numbers. Taiwan is not that big militarily to be fair.
It's not just about numbers, unless you can land 1.6billion on a beach in a day.
As I said the Taiwanese have been preparing for the day for a long time. They are a rich country, and can afford all the nice toys the Americans would be more than happy to supply them.

I do think it's all irrelevant, I just don't see the day when China decide to do anything militarily, about it. Too much to lose on an international front, and as Russia found, it won't be a walkover. As long as the losses far outweigh the gain, it's rhetoric.
Russia were a completely different beast, mainly because they are run by a fool with little man syndrome, Putin just isn't stable.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:57 pm

Colburn_Claret wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:55 pm
It's not just about numbers, unless you can land 1.6billion on a beach in a day.
As I said the Taiwanese have been preparing for the day for a long time. They are a rich country, and can afford all the nice toys the Americans would be more than happy to supply them.

I do think it's all irrelevant, I just don't see the day when China decide to do anything militarily, about it. Too much to lose on an international front, and as Russia found, it won't be a walkover. As long as the losses far outweigh the gain, it's rhetoric.
Russia were a completely different beast, mainly because they are run by a fool with little man syndrome, Putin just isn't stable.
Whilst I agree with 90% of your post.

Xx Jinping is acting like Putins identical brother.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:59 pm

Spell check strikes again
Xi

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:04 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:02 pm
So all the news channels saying that’s what they said are lying.
The White House apparently responded saying that was not helpful rhetoric.

https://youtu.be/V33nWxeltao
Either way, they didn’t. Which is sensible of them.

But West/East relations are clearly deteriorating and I imagine that will have some fairly drastic consequences for trade.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:14 pm

What you need to grasp is it’s all about world domination for these people.

Many have tried it but not succeeded.there are many examples through history.

Armed powers join together looking to over power small nations.

Biggest example, Germany, Italy and Japan in WW2.

Currently Russia and China want to expand and take territory and Putin will want China to take the heat off him in Ukraine.
Russias aim is to take the west including the UK, not going to happen though.
China wants Asia.

So Russia didn’t think the west would react and give Ukraine so much weapons.
China is thinking great, they will have nothing left to give Taiwan .

But make no mistake thinking neither power will stop ever.

History tells us just that.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:20 pm

NewClaret wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:04 pm
Either way, they didn’t. Which is sensible of them.

But West/East relations are clearly deteriorating and I imagine that will have some fairly drastic consequences for trade.
That was kinda why I had solar fitted last month.

All solar panels are now made in China as are the batteries.
Whilst I feel a bit of a hypocrite havnt chinese panels and batteries.
If this kicks off,we are 3-4 years away from making solar panels again in the west.

Stupid decision by our companies.
To be fair my old company RR will be f*cked, they have so many single source parts in China because it’s cheap.

If sanctions are put on China RR will not make an engine for two years.

bfcjg
Been Liked: 5000 times
Has Liked: 6715 times

Post by bfcjg » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:15 pm

bfcjg
Been Liked: 5000 times
Has Liked: 6715 times

Post by bfcjg » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:27 pm

I think this cranks it up a notch. If America really wanted to get involved I doubt the Russians would be in Ukraine very long.
BBC News - Ukraine war: Russia accuses US of direct role in Ukraine war
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-62389537

Top Claret
Been Liked: 1127 times
Has Liked: 1238 times

Post by Top Claret » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:33 am

bfcjg wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:27 pm
I think this cranks it up a notch. If America really wanted to get involved I doubt the Russians would be in Ukraine very long.

This war needs ending and the only way it's going to end is if the Americans get involved.

Russia and Putin need to be taught a lesson and now is the time. Forget about the nuclear threat the risk is worth taking.

Russia should be kicked out of the Ukrainian and the Crimea for the good of world peace and for the world's economy, they have gone to far to long and need stopping, if we don't do it now we will have to in future

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:39 am

bfcjg wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:27 pm
All for the domestic audience in Russia, and for those in the West who still think that Russia is somehow not the aggressor

Its also a very clear sign that Russia is really worried that it might lose as well
These 2 users liked this post: Colburn_Claret bfcjg

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:11 am

Top Claret wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:33 am
This war needs ending and the only way it's going to end is if the Americans get involved.

Russia and Putin need to be taught a lesson and now is the time. Forget about the nuclear threat the risk is worth taking.

Russia should be kicked out of the Ukrainian and the Crimea for the good of world peace and for the world's economy, they have gone to far to long and need stopping, if we don't do it now we will have to in future
I must have swapped sides on this issue many times in the 151 days of this. So not going to try to argue, because there is likelY a post of me saying something similar.

What I would say is this.
The world leaders appear to have decided to provide arms to Ukraine hoping it literally fights itself out of men and equipment.

I think that’s exactly what’s happening. If you have time to watch the speak the truth and Davys videos regularly you can see that Russia is having to move troops to different parts of the front to try to prevent Ukraine taking back some of its land.

It attacks to take ground are getting smaller and less effective over time.

As winter comes along and more and more night vision stuff gets in the hands of the Ukrainians. Russian soldiers I believe will truly start to fear the dark. Very limited amounts of Russian Soldiers have NVG.

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:04 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:39 am
All for the domestic audience in Russia, and for those in the West who still think that Russia is somehow not the aggressor

Its also a very clear sign that Russia is really worried that it might lose as well
I’m not sure this says anything I didn’t expect to be happening anyway. I fully expected the US to have hundreds if not thousands of resources dedicated to providing Ukraine intelligence. And also retain some level of approval/influence on what their weapons systems are being used to strike, given a) the risks to their own security if missused, and b) the cost to the US taxpayer.

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:14 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:11 am
I must have swapped sides on this issue many times in the 151 days of this. So not going to try to argue, because there is likelY a post of me saying something similar.

What I would say is this.
The world leaders appear to have decided to provide arms to Ukraine hoping it literally fights itself out of men and equipment.

I think that’s exactly what’s happening. If you have time to watch the speak the truth and Davys videos regularly you can see that Russia is having to move troops to different parts of the front to try to prevent Ukraine taking back some of its land.

It attacks to take ground are getting smaller and less effective over time.

As winter comes along and more and more night vision stuff gets in the hands of the Ukrainians. Russian soldiers I believe will truly start to fear the dark. Very limited amounts of Russian Soldiers have NVG.
I actually think they’re deploying the perfect strategy. I’d have thought a long, drawn out war where their equipment is slowly destroyed and therefore their army’s strength dissipated gradually is far worse for Russia than a short, swift loss.

Let them keep sending more equipment and commuting more resources without really having any moral high ground over the US since they’re not technically fighting them.

The US could probably save lives by stepping in and ending it sooner. But I don’t think they care & would rather see Russia bleed to death slowly.

If China had any sense they’d break BRICS ranks, back the West. The West is a far better partner for China than Russia. But that’s not going to be on the cards after yesterday’s little stunt!

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:20 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:20 pm
That was kinda why I had solar fitted last month.

All solar panels are now made in China as are the batteries.
Whilst I feel a bit of a hypocrite havnt chinese panels and batteries.
If this kicks off,we are 3-4 years away from making solar panels again in the west.

Stupid decision by our companies.
To be fair my old company RR will be f*cked, they have so many single source parts in China because it’s cheap.

Think that could prove to be a very wise move, both because you might not be able to buy them soon & I imagine they’ll pay back quickly given the likely further rises in energy costs.

Hopefully we start to properly consider bringing manufacturing back to the UK!

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:45 pm

Russian ammo train hit by HIMARS going up

https://twitter.com/JayinKyiv/status/15 ... 1062733824

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:47 pm

https://twitter.com/TrentTelenko/status ... 1672545280

Thread on why Russia has no choice but to load its ammo on to trains to get it to the front line and how that is absolutely going to result in what happened in the post above

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:48 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:45 pm

Oh my word. Is that recent?

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:01 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:47 pm
https://twitter.com/TrentTelenko/status ... 1672545280

Thread on why Russia has no choice but to load its ammo on to trains to get it to the front line and how that is absolutely going to result in what happened in the post above
There’s a question in one of those threads: why not just destroy all tracks in remote locations so they can’t be easily fixed? If they’re reliant on trains that would presumably dismantle the logistics completely?

Only reason I can think of is that they want to hit them with trains of ammo to deplete stocks and presumably this destroys a longer part of the track.

LeadBelly
Been Liked: 998 times
Has Liked: 2044 times

Post by LeadBelly » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:13 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:45 pm

Ive seen reports last day or two that a big ammo train (left overnight to be unloaded in the morning) was hit but, blimey, this is really a massive firework display. Amazing to see all those rockets (meant to inflict harm on Ukraine) just shooting aimlessly into the air.

Difficult for the Russians to get round this due to their primitive logistics, all they can do is keep pouring more ordnance forward into piles and hope for the best but that seems forlorn given Ukraine's good intel and accurate/ far-reaching strike power.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:38 am

NewClaret wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:01 pm
There’s a question in one of those threads: why not just destroy all tracks in remote locations so they can’t be easily fixed? If they’re reliant on trains that would presumably dismantle the logistics completely?

Only reason I can think of is that they want to hit them with trains of ammo to deplete stocks and presumably this destroys a longer part of the track.
Hard to hit and damage for a long time I suspect

Thats why both sides are targeting the railway bridges, but Russia in particular lacks the munitions with the required accuracy to take them out, and both sides will want them for themselves

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:54 pm

ROB LEE: It looks like Tajikistan has received TOS-1A thermobaric MLRS for the first time from Russia.

https://twitter.com/ralee85/status/1555 ... SFXhg7VAzA

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:19 pm

Tremendous thread on the transport infrastructure crash projects going on in Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria to expedite Ukrainian grain exporting

https://twitter.com/Arnold_Platon/statu ... 4228175874

The amount of detail you can find out about stuff to do with this conflict continues to amaze
This user liked this post: Hipper

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:18 am

Kyiv Independent: Ukraine’s military destroys 3 ammunition depots in southern Ukraine.

Operational Command “South” said it killed 39 Russian troops and destroyed four S-300 missile systems, a radar station, a mortar, and 9 armored and military vehicles on Aug. 4.

https://twitter.com/kyivindependent/sta ... NHgTWNSq8A

jos
Been Liked: 227 times
Has Liked: 294 times

Post by jos » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:45 am

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:20 pm

Are you meaning civil or military? Or both?

And don’t feel the need to answer this if you don’t want but, which site did you work at?

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:23 pm

jos wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:45 am
Are you meaning civil or military? Or both?

And don’t feel the need to answer this if you don’t want but, which site did you work at?
Both civil and military.
They bought a lot of Titanium from Russia. Company called VSMPO.

China, they moved a lot of work to China. They used to make approx half the turbine and compressor blades in Scotland and the other half Israel. They stopped making turbine and compressor blades in the Inchinnan factory in Scotland and moved it to Wuxi in China. So its effectively 50% Israel and 50% China. There are some made elsewhere.

I did 4 years at Hucknall, worked on the first 3 prototype rotating exhaust for the new US VTOL fighter.
13 years on Fan blade at Barlick.
7 years in purchase, mainly working with UK companies, but did go to Thailand and China (Wuxi)
This user liked this post: jos

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:35 pm

https://twitter.com/amnesty/status/1555 ... iaNkA&s=19

Amnesty international are unhappy with Ukraine.

box_of_frogs
Been Liked: 1087 times
Has Liked: 996 times

Post by box_of_frogs » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:19 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:35 pm

Without even reading that, I’d have said Amnesty are a bunch of muppets. Mrs BoF used to like much of their propaganda but has fallen out of love with them over the past 5 or so years. Even she doesn’t believe what they say, and she was a convert.

JarrowClaret
Been Liked: 341 times
Has Liked: 194 times

Post by JarrowClaret » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:36 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:35 pm

To be honest Amnesty aren’t wrong, but they forget the reason they are doing that is because the Russians are attacking and what else could they do. If the Russians stopped firing missiles etc then it wouldn’t matter where they were.

Colburn_Claret

Post by Colburn_Claret » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:05 pm

JarrowClaret wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:36 pm
To be honest Amnesty aren’t wrong, but they forget the reason they are doing that is because the Russians are attacking and what else could they do. If the Russians stopped firing missiles etc then it wouldn’t matter where they were.
With the accuracy of Russian missiles its probably safer for the civilian population if Ukraine set up camp in the middle of them.

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:36 pm

elwaclaret wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:18 am
Kyiv Independent: Ukraine’s military destroys 3 ammunition depots in southern Ukraine.

Operational Command “South” said it killed 39 Russian troops and destroyed four S-300 missile systems, a radar station, a mortar, and 9 armored and military vehicles on Aug. 4.

https://twitter.com/kyivindependent/sta ... NHgTWNSq8A
That’s a good effort. Missile systems and radar stations don’t grow on trees!

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:17 am

jos
Been Liked: 227 times
Has Liked: 294 times

Post by jos » Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:10 am

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:23 pm
Both civil and military.
They bought a lot of Titanium from Russia. Company called VSMPO.

China, they moved a lot of work to China. They used to make approx half the turbine and compressor blades in Scotland and the other half Israel. They stopped making turbine and compressor blades in the Inchinnan factory in Scotland and moved it to Wuxi in China. So its effectively 50% Israel and 50% China. There are some made elsewhere.

I did 4 years at Hucknall, worked on the first 3 prototype rotating exhaust for the new US VTOL fighter.
13 years on Fan blade at Barlick.
7 years in purchase, mainly working with UK companies, but did go to Thailand and China (Wuxi)
Very interesting, My Grandad who lived in Burnley all his life told me he worked on the first jet engine fan blades, I can’t recall the company he worked for, could that have been Lucas? I’m guessing that would be to supply what was then called BAC in Warton/Samlesbury.

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:13 pm

jos wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:10 am
Very interesting, My Grandad who lived in Burnley all his life told me he worked on the first jet engine fan blades, I can’t recall the company he worked for, could that have been Lucas? I’m guessing that would be to supply what was then called BAC in Warton/Samlesbury.
Not necessarily, there were plants scattered all around Lancashire during the war. RoF was massive (Chorley and Leland), there were manufactories set up hidden in Clitheroe during and just post war - these were TOP secret, although the top brass was later astounded when shown photographs of German spies eating lunch in the works canteen, that only came to light post war.

BigAlClaret
Been Liked: 50 times
Has Liked: 7 times

Post by BigAlClaret » Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:28 pm

My father grew up during the war in Clitheroe and lived in a house backing on to buildings where they heard jet engines frequently tested.Of course at that time no-one knew what was going on and no-one would ever ask...

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 10916 times
Has Liked: 5594 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:02 pm

I wonder if the US is about to deliver another batch of drones, we've had 4 C17's into Creech AFB in the last 3 days - Creech is a drone base

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:18 pm

elwaclaret wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:13 pm
Not necessarily, there were plants scattered all around Lancashire during the war. RoF was massive (Chorley and Leland), there were manufactories set up hidden in Clitheroe during and just post war - these were TOP secret, although the top brass was later astounded when shown photographs of German spies eating lunch in the works canteen, that only came to light post war.
I don’t suppose you know this, but how exactly did germs. spies infiltrate a factory like that? I always imagine them sounding very German? Or were spies during the war just betraying their country?

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:18 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:02 pm
I wonder if the US is about to deliver another batch of drones, we've had 4 C17's into Creech AFB in the last 3 days - Creech is a drone base
Hope so Vegas!

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 10916 times
Has Liked: 5594 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:18 am

NewClaret wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:18 pm
Hope so Vegas!
I suspect so, we had similar movements at the beginning of the war and nothing since