Two Penneth

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
BenWickes
Been Liked: 645 times
Has Liked: 470 times

Two Penneth

Post by BenWickes » Mon May 23, 2022 12:39 pm

Been a while fellow Clarets.

Firstly, gutted as we all are at relegation.

Timing of Dyche's sacking was wrong IMO, Pace should have got rid a good two months earlier.
Don't get me wrong. Dyche has been a wonderful servant to the club and deserves credit but it had to be done but too late. We tried but ultimately failed,
Now. First off. Before being lambasted. I don't agree with CT being attacked for his opinions or anyone else for that matter. We're all Clarets.
We all have opinions and reasons. Some have sources, which we can't divulge. It's not a need to have a go because said person can't divulge.
It's easy to rebuke, attack others.
Now I am not here to offer anything but an olive branch. I've read some unnecessary posts towards me but that's in the past. What's important is we all pull together rather than tear each other apart.

We all want the same thing at the end of the day. We may all have opinions but there really is no need to be nasty towards anyone, let alone people who support the same club.
Let's all regroup and cheer the lads on next season. I am quite sure we'll be bounce back. I was just talking to an Everton neighbour who said 'you were unlucky to go down'. My retort. 'We weren't good enough over the whole season, we got what we deserved'. His response. 'Yeah but it could easily have been us, we're no better'.
It is what it is.

'We'll be back' was the wife's response and he said 'Yes you will'.

UTC!
These 2 users liked this post: Bosscat eastcoastclaret