Transfer Rumours Thread - NO FINANCIAL DISCUSSION

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
welsbyswife
Been Liked: 494 times
Has Liked: 280 times

Re: Transfer Rumours Thread - NO FINANCIAL DISCUSSION

Post by welsbyswife » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:46 am

KRBFC wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:26 pm
O'Hare transforms this team, VK knows it. What's the reason Pace walked away from the deal?
I've noticed this tendency to use the present tense relating to matters that might occur in the future. This is just one example but the board is littered with it. Is it just me who finds it annoying? "O'Hare would transform this team"......
These 5 users liked this post: dsr Rileybobs Greenmile Juan Tanamera whiffa

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1180 times
Has Liked: 778 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:05 am

dsr wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:51 pm
We've signed 11 players. Lots of baskets there, in the nicest possible way!
I guess we didn't have to replace the 1s that left that would have been an unconventional novel approach as an epic understatement!

Big Vinny K
Been Liked: 1009 times
Has Liked: 275 times

Post by Big Vinny K » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:35 am

KRBFC wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:19 pm
Absolutely.

O'Hare as an example, we dilly dallied over £2m, money that should be available with all the outgoings and he'd make a huge difference. Promotion is much more likely with O'Hare than without (unless we sign an alternative not some cheap gamble).

£1m-2m faffing around for VK's number 1 target. Not good signs.

It's absolute peanuts when you consider how much he could be worth in 1-2 years, how much he'd contribute towards the club making with promotion.

Imagine if Garlick faffed around over peanuts when it came to signing Andre Gray, we absolutely wouldn't have gone up without him and earnt god knows how much TV income. We even sold Gray for double 2-3 years later.
Stop speaking about things like they are fact. You have absolutely zero idea why we pulled out of the deal, how much Coventry were asking for him or how far away we were with price.

And then incredibly you use Garlick as an example of somebody who doesn’t faff around on transfers - if you look under the dictionary definition of the word faff it actually references Mr M Garlick and his time at Burnley football club.

As for your subsequent daft comments that O Hare “transforms the team” do you mean like he “transformed” Coventry when they finished 12th last season ?
Yep he looks decent and I would also like him in but his scoring and assist stats don’t exactly suggest he will be the guaranteed transformation that you are banging on about.

And everybody on this forum knows that even if O Hare did sign for us within between 5 and 10 minutes of him putting pen to paper you would be posting on here complaining about something else, taking credit for the signing and saying we need to sign somebody else to “transform the team”……

Is it not tiresome for you being so unhappy supporting Burnley ?
These 10 users liked this post: SussexDon1inIreland Colburn_Claret evensteadiereddie cblantfanclub tiger76 Greenmile louieollie Silkyskills1 whiffa CatonClaret

FeedTheArf
Been Liked: 343 times
Has Liked: 149 times

Post by FeedTheArf » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:47 am

KRBFC wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:26 pm
O'Hare transforms this team, VK knows it. What's the reason Pace walked away from the deal?
Probably the hamstring injury that keeps him out for a while.

We’ve been burned signing injured players in the past. Nakhi Wells anyone?

Duffer_
Been Liked: 792 times
Has Liked: 1353 times

Post by Duffer_ » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:50 am

FeedTheArf wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:47 am
We’ve been burned signing injured players in the past. Nakhi Wells anyone?
We've been burned in the past signing players who weren't good enough for the division we were in. Nahki Wells anyone?
This user liked this post: fatboy47

RVclaret
Been Liked: 3707 times
Has Liked: 2499 times

Post by RVclaret » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:25 am

Churlinov medical today so I guess could be announced later on tonight.
These 3 users liked this post: Stayingup Quicknick mkmel

Big Vinny K
Been Liked: 1009 times

Post by Big Vinny K » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:55 am

KRBFC wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:21 pm
I have no idea who you are, I was done with you first.
“What do you mean your breaking up with me ?…..,you can’t do that…..I broke up with you last night in my head’

KRBFC
Been Liked: 3784 times
Has Liked: 1071 times

Post by KRBFC » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:58 am

Big Vinny K wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:35 am
Stop speaking about things like they are fact. You have absolutely zero idea why we pulled out of the deal, how much Coventry were asking for him or how far away we were with price.

And then incredibly you use Garlick as an example of somebody who doesn’t faff around on transfers - if you look under the dictionary definition of the word faff it actually references Mr M Garlick and his time at Burnley football club.

As for your subsequent daft comments that O Hare “transforms the team” do you mean like he “transformed” Coventry when they finished 12th last season ?
Yep he looks decent and I would also like him in but his scoring and assist stats don’t exactly suggest he will be the guaranteed transformation that you are banging on about.

And everybody on this forum knows that even if O Hare did sign for us within between 5 and 10 minutes of him putting pen to paper you would be posting on here complaining about something else, taking credit for the signing and saying we need to sign somebody else to “transform the team”……

Is it not tiresome for you being so unhappy supporting Burnley ?
I'm simply going off what was reported from the Coventry end.

When I say ''O'Hare will transform this team'' that's my opinion, you're fine to disagree. I think we're a proper ball carrying 10 from being a really good side at this level, again you can disagree, I have no intention of really arguing my opinion on this.

I don't know why you get the impression I'm unhappy supporting Burnley, I like what I see currently, 1-2 proper incomings and we'll paste teams. (Again, when I say we'll paste teams, that is my opinion and my opinion only)

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4241 times

Post by Greenmile » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:04 am

KRBFC wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:21 pm
I have no idea who you are, I was done with you first.

Alan Pace would stand absolutely no chance against the resident expert in football trivia, I don't care how many times he visited Barcelona.
Sounds about right -

“Trivia is unimportant facts or details that are considered to be amusing rather than serious or useful”

(From Collins dictionary)
These 3 users liked this post: RVclaret GodIsADeeJay81 louieollie

RVclaret

Post by RVclaret » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:09 am

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2 ... for-match/

Kouyate suspended by Metz for missing their game the other day

Sounds like there’s a fair bit of interest in him so I’m not sure we’ll manage to pull this one off

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32242 times
Has Liked: 5255 times

Post by ClaretTony » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:10 am

KRBFC wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:58 am

When I say ''O'Hare will transform this team'' that's my opinion, you're fine to disagree.
I don't see O'Hare transforming our team any time soon if ever. Just keep a check on him and see when he's available to play for Coventry again (mind you, they only play their away games now). I suspect the injury is worse than has been suggested.

RVclaret

Post by RVclaret » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:13 am

ClaretTony wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:10 am
I don't see O'Hare transforming our team any time soon if ever. Just keep a check on him and see when he's available to play for Coventry again (mind you, they only play their away games now). I suspect the injury is worse than has been suggested.
I do wonder how close we got to meeting their valuation.

He must be gutted really, missed the chance to double / triple his salary and now facing months out anyway.

You look at Kouyate who’s fuming at Metz for pricing him out of a move, wonder if O’Hare feels similar.

alwaysaclaret
Been Liked: 234 times
Has Liked: 420 times

Post by alwaysaclaret » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:14 am

KRBFC wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:07 pm
Bang on mate, it's my gripe this window. Just re-invest the extra bit on the 1-2 we need and we'll be a proper force. It's pretty simple, O'Hare transforms this team. The current front 4 Jrod, Brownhill, Vitinho, Bastien just is not good enough in many key areas (goals, directness, assists, dribbling).

A front 4 of Twine, O'Hare, Dobvyk, Churlinov looks incredibly more mobile, direct, bigger goal threat. Fluid, interchangeable.
The current 4 you mention are all good enough in their own right imo, but not all played together, they all offer something in terms of flexibility, however with the addition of Dobvyk and Churlinov we pose a much greater threat, and especially when twine is fit and included. Signing O'Hare is not anywhere near as important now we have Benson and Tella, so to summarise, sign Dobvyk and Churlinov and we likely finish in the top 2 if we keep the majority of the squad fit.
But also vk needs to learn to play player's in their rightful positions rather than play 2/3rds out of position. It seems at times their up and down like headless chickens because of this. And he also needs to understand we need a striker just like every other club, we can't rely on am's etc to share the goals between them without having the threat of an out and out no9. And as we all know we need the commander at the back instead of asking Charlie Taylor to do a job he's not comfortable doing.

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32242 times
Has Liked: 5255 times

Post by ClaretTony » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:19 am

RVclaret wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:13 am
I do wonder how close we got to meeting their valuation.

He must be gutted really, missed the chance to double / triple his salary and now facing months out anyway.

You look at Kouyate who’s fuming at Metz for pricing him out of a move, wonder if O’Hare feels similar.
But for the injury, I'm certain we'd have got him, or definitely certain he'd have left Coventry.

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:20 am

ClaretTony wrote:
Shame really, think he'd have been an excellent addition.

boatshed bill
Been Liked: 3139 times
Has Liked: 6682 times

Post by boatshed bill » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:21 am

ClaretTony wrote:
:D :D at Away games only.
This user liked this post: Zlatan

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:23 am

ClaretTony wrote:
They reckoned he would be out for two months from the beginning of August, do you think it's possible he could be out for longer than that?

NewClaret
Been Liked: 3037 times
Has Liked: 3759 times

Post by NewClaret » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:29 am

RVclaret wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:09 am
https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2 ... for-match/

Kouyate suspended by Metz for missing their game the other day

Sounds like there’s a fair bit of interest in him so I’m not sure we’ll manage to pull this one off
Yeah, looks like a very difficult one to pull off. Shame because he looks very good.

Goody1975
Been Liked: 979 times
Has Liked: 264 times

Post by Goody1975 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:37 am

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:23 am
They reckoned he would be out for two months from the beginning of August, do you think it's possible he could be out for longer than that?
The day he was injured it was on social media saying he's out for two to three months.

I said straight away that once a player has a hamstring injury (of any significance) they'll always have a hamstring and to stay well away.
These 2 users liked this post: GodIsADeeJay81 tiger76

dsr
Been Liked: 4549 times
Has Liked: 2241 times

Post by dsr » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:47 am

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:23 am
I was looking for reports on his injury the other day, and I found nothing from the club giving a date at all. Even three weeks after the event, they still say it's too early to suggest when he might be back.
This user liked this post: GodIsADeeJay81

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:57 am

Goody1975 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:37 am
The day he was injured it was on social media saying he's out for two to three months.

I said straight away that once a player has a hamstring injury (of any significance) they'll always have a hamstring and to stay well away.
It sounds like by luck or judgement we've evaded an expensive bullet in O'Hare, just imagine the furore on this forum if we'd splashed out £8-10m on him, then a couple of weeks after he was out for a lengthy spell.

And yes before the smarty-pants chime in I'm well aware all players can suffer long term injuries therefore all signings are a potential risk.

But in hindsight we've been fortunate regarding O'Hare who could have cost us a pretty penny, and then likely not been available for much if not all the remainder of the season.
This user liked this post: GodIsADeeJay81

Tribesmen
Been Liked: 1176 times
Has Liked: 635 times

Post by Tribesmen » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:58 am

So it's Thursday and do we have a striker one wonders ???????

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:04 am

Goody1975 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:37 am

I heard it was a big injury.

Like you, I would not fancy a player who has been out for any period of time with a hamstring or cruciate injury. They always take a while to recover form & sometimes never do.

As a minimum I’d want half a season under his belt and a return to form before considering it.

Top Claret
Been Liked: 1127 times
Has Liked: 1238 times

Post by Top Claret » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:07 am

Question for KRBFC. If O'Hare is so good why were no Premier League clubs chasing him?

CaptainKirk
Been Liked: 385 times
Has Liked: 16 times

Post by CaptainKirk » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:14 am

Like most people I guess, I look on here every now and then and go straight to the bottom of the thread to see if we have signed anyone yet without trawling through all the guff. Sometimes I read one or two and they do make me chuckle though.
"What VK needs to learn"
"What VK needs to understand"
"Can he not see we need a striker"
"We need a deep lying No10 who can pivot with a No8 whilst alternating with a left sided No2 and complement our 433, 541, 442, 2332, etc"
There must be some professional coaches on here under user names - or some 55 year old, real ale drinkers who live with their mum and need to get out more!
Just having a laugh!
These 3 users liked this post: lrac Quicknick Juan Tanamera

Goody1975

Post by Goody1975 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:27 am

NewClaret wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:04 am
I heard it was a big injury.

Like you, I would not fancy a player who has been out for any period of time with a hamstring or cruciate injury. They always take a while to recover form & sometimes never do.

As a minimum I’d want half a season under his belt and a return to form before considering it.
In my opinion cruciate injuries are less of an issue as long as a player has had successful surgery, but hamstring injuries tend to be a recurring injury, especially as players age.

* I apologise if I'm allowing this thread to go slightly off topic.

Firthy
Been Liked: 1607 times

Post by Firthy » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:31 am

KRBFC wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:07 pm
A front 4 of Twine, O'Hare, Dobvyk, Churlinov looks incredibly more mobile, direct, bigger goal threat. Fluid, interchangeable.
Mmmm, It would if we had those 4 players but Twine (injured and attacking midfielder) O'Hare (injured and not coming) Dobvyk (pie in the sky and tenuous runmour) Churlinov (hasn't even past his medical yet and is more of a winger) So we still don't have any strikers apart apart from Barnes and JRod which will be a problem if we want a top 6 finish, they just don't have enough goals in them IMO.

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:32 am

Top Claret wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:07 am
Question for KRBFC. If O'Hare is so good why were no Premier League clubs chasing him?
You could say the same thing about every player we've signed this transfer window. Not that I would because it's a stupid point to make.

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:34 am

Firthy wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:31 am
Mmmm, It would if we had those 4 players but Twine (injured and attacking midfielder) O'Hare (injured and not coming) Dobvyk (pie in the sky and tenuous runmour) Churlinov (hasn't even past his medical yet and is more of a winger) So we still don't have any strikers apart apart from Barnes and JRod which will be a problem if we want a top 6 finish, they just don't have enough goals in them IMO.
I think we need more directness and running to open more teams up than just a goalscorer. Someone to travel with the ball, not scared to attack space and pick a pass.
These 3 users liked this post: Silkyskills1 alwaysaclaret Top Claret

Firthy

Post by Firthy » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:35 am

Why are we even discussing O'Hare any more. He's injured and not signing for us so we'll never know how good he would be for us or if he would fit into VK's system. Let's just move on and forget all the hypotheticals.
These 3 users liked this post: Goody1975 tiger76 Quicknick

Firthy

Post by Firthy » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:38 am

KRBFC wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:34 am
I think we need more directness and running to open more teams up than just a goalscorer. Someone to travel with the ball, not scared to attack space and pick a pass.
Twine and Churlinov could provide that but we still need a striker to put the ball in the net. An Andre Gray or Charlie Austin type of goal scorer.
This user liked this post: gawthorpe_view

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:41 am

Firthy wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:38 am
Twine and Churlinov could provide that but we still need a striker to put the ball in the net. An Andre Gray or Charlie Austin type of goal scorer.
Agree with Churlinov, actually looks to be exactly what we need from Youtube clips. Really direct. Excited to see Twine back (hopefully soon). 2 names that massively upgrade the current front 4 of Brownhill Bastien Vitinho Jrod

RVclaret

Post by RVclaret » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:46 am

Firthy wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:38 am
Jay Rod will score more than 15 goals this season in this system should he not have too many injury issues. He’ll be on penalty duties too. Obviously the injury issues is the deal breaker, but I’m personally happy with him as the main striker and also hoping Richardson makes a breakthrough. It does look like we’ll be playing with 1 striker only which is interesting, given VK played with 2 at Anderlecht. I’m thinking he sees Twine playing the Zirkzee role of dropping off the front line and operating almost as a second striker.
This user liked this post: Falcon

Jakubs Tash
Been Liked: 672 times
Has Liked: 244 times

Post by Jakubs Tash » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:50 am

Firthy wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:35 am
Why are we even discussing O'Hare any more. He's injured and not signing for us so we'll never know how good he would be for us or if he would fit into VK's system. Let's just move on and forget all the hypotheticals.
Because he is EXACTLY the type of player we require and the only one of that type that has really been linked throughout the summer.

Steve-Harpers-perm
Been Liked: 1868 times
Has Liked: 835 times

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:11 pm

KRBFC wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:34 am
Agree with this the run by Taylor Belis in the 2nd half is exactly what we need one of our midfielders/forward to be doing regularly. I’d also add another centre half and striker and it will represent a very good window.
This user liked this post: alwaysaclaret

BigChaCha
Been Liked: 253 times

Post by BigChaCha » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:12 pm

RVclaret: It does look like we’ll be playing with 1 striker only which is interesting, given VK played with 2 at Anderlecht.
Do you know what the quality of his Anderlecht strikers was?... I just had a quick look and the strikers on the books hardly scored any last season which is a worry, unless I'm looking at the wrong players and they've since sold their best strikers!

Dougall
Been Liked: 161 times
Has Liked: 222 times

Post by Dougall » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:13 pm

...but Twine isn't available.

dsr
Been Liked: 4549 times
Has Liked: 2241 times

Post by dsr » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:14 pm

Jakubs Tash wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:50 am
Because he is EXACTLY the type of player we require and the only one of that type that has really been linked throughout the summer.
I suspect that JBG is exactly that sort of player, for this season at least, and can fulfil the role of "injured player unable to play" just as well as O'Hare.

BigChaCha
Been Liked: 253 times

Post by BigChaCha » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:14 pm

Agree with this the run by Taylor Belis in the 2nd half is exactly what we need one of our midfielders/forward to be doing regularly.
That has been a problem for a very long time, not just a VK prerogative.

alwaysaclaret
Been Liked: 234 times
Has Liked: 420 times

Post by alwaysaclaret » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:17 pm

CaptainKirk wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:14 am
Like most people I guess, I look on here every now and then and go straight to the bottom of the thread to see if we have signed anyone yet without trawling through all the guff. Sometimes I read one or two and they do make me chuckle though.
"What VK needs to learn"
"What VK needs to understand"
"Can he not see we need a striker"
"We need a deep lying No10 who can pivot with a No8 whilst alternating with a left sided No2 and complement our 433, 541, 442, 2332, etc"
There must be some professional coaches on here under user names - or some 55 year old, real ale drinkers who live with their mum and need to get out more!
Just having a laugh!
Yes all hypothetical, because none of us can read vk's mind or know what's going through it, but I dare say there was quite a few thousand on the Turf on Tuesday that were all thinking "we need a striker" and imo unless he acquires one and of some quality that knows a bit about this league we're going nowhere this season. But as has been pointed out on lots of occasions this site is about fans having discussions about our football club. Just for the record though I'm an avid Burnley fan, I'm 64, married, drink lager sensibly, can't stand real ale😂and get out quite regularly🤔. And just like lots of others putting my thoughts out there.

Selby Claret
Been Liked: 402 times
Has Liked: 81 times

Post by Selby Claret » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:20 pm

Delap season long loan at Stoke confirmed by MC official Twitter account

Jakubs Tash
Been Liked: 672 times
Has Liked: 244 times

Post by Jakubs Tash » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:22 pm

dsr wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:14 pm
I suspect that JBG is exactly that sort of player, for this season at least, and can fulfil the role of "injured player unable to play" just as well as O'Hare.
JBG is a good player but doesn't have the pace or ability required to play the no 10 role we need right now in this set up. And, whilst currently sidelined with a muscle injury, O'Hare doesn't quite have the injury history that JBG has.....

RVclaret

Post by RVclaret » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:22 pm

BigChaCha wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:12 pm
Do you know what the quality of his Anderlecht strikers was?... I just had a quick look and the strikers on the books hardly scored any last season which is a worry, unless I'm looking at the wrong players and they've since sold their best strikers!
They used loans. Both strikers have gone back to their parent clubs (Kouame and Zirkzee). Zirkzee got something like 15 league goals and 8 assists, Kouame 8 goals 5 assists.

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:23 pm

Steve-Harpers-perm wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:11 pm
Agree with this the run by Taylor Belis in the 2nd half is exactly what we need one of our midfielders/forward to be doing regularly. I’d also add another centre half and striker and it will represent a very good window.
Yeah THB caused chaos with that run, ended with great skill from Roberts to tee up Vitinho with a really good chance. we haven't really got that fearless player yet who's first instinct is to drive forward into space with the ball/beat a man. I actually quite like Taylor at CB.

If selling Brownhill is an option to fund bigger purchases for a striker and a 10, I'd be open to that. Brownhill's a bit of a problem, he's too good at this level to not play but he's not an attacking midfielder (where he's currently playing) so where does he fit? The obvious is to drop him deeper next to Cullen, but is his passing/composure/defensive positioning better than Cork? I'm not convinced.

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:25 pm

Selby Claret wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:20 pm
Delap season long loan at Stoke confirmed by MC official Twitter account
The one thing that makes me think we’ll still sign a striker is us not going for Delap. It was a no brainer if we couldn’t afford one.

That and the fact they attract the biggest premium at resale, so I think Pace will want a young one for our model to work.

Goody1975

Post by Goody1975 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:14 pm

https://youtu.be/YzFq76bEdmU

Heads up that today's press conference is scheduled for 2.30pm (although it is usually a bit late)

Screened live on youtube

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6340 times
Has Liked: 8654 times

Post by IanMcL » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:15 pm

KRBFC wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:23 pm
If selling Brownhill is an option to fund bigger purchases for a striker and a 10, I'd be open to that.
With the total clear out of a Premier league squad, already, I think we can afford to hang on to one or two actually capable players, who know the league.
These 2 users liked this post: summitclaret Quicknick

RVclaret

Post by RVclaret » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:16 pm

Not a rumour for us but just seen Forest have agreed a £44.5m fee with Wolves for Morgan Gibbs White!

DCWat
Been Liked: 4131 times
Has Liked: 3599 times

Post by DCWat » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:22 pm

How much have Forest spent now?

RVclaret

Post by RVclaret » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:23 pm

DCWat wrote: