Tom Daley

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5518 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Re: Tom Daley

Post by TheFamilyCat » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:02 pm

Grandpa Claret wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:54 pm
I actually have a wide spectrum of personally researched information. Not some BBC made documentary that again drums up a false perception, just like it does with racism. Divide and conquer. It seems it is working with you young man.
I'm all for being enlightened, please can you provide some links to your research?
This user liked this post: Greenmile

Grandpa Claret
Been Liked: 12 times
Has Liked: 21 times

Post by Grandpa Claret » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:03 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:01 pm
Some people just want to be offended & will willingly succumb at the drop of a hat even at the most innocent of comments, you could give them a blank piece of paper & a problem would be there.
Otherwise known as idealogical Subversion. As first warned about by Besmenov in the 80s

timshorts
Been Liked: 410 times
Has Liked: 307 times

Post by timshorts » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:05 pm

MACCA wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:47 am
And there you have it, someone being genuine is accused of being homophobic, by the person that was actually having the homophobic thoughts/beliefs.

As people have pointed out previously, a lot of the time it's the people who are racist, homophobic etc are the ones that drum up these things to often cause tension that wouldn't normally be there.

They're the ones you need to be careful of... especially believing their supposed beliefs and intentions.
Thank you MACCA.

As you suggest, it was about diving. I'm not too sure how the previous poster dreamt that up as being homophobic. That said, I didn't watch the documentary.

The comment was actually aimed at man United more than Tom Daley, but all these subsequent comments are, to say the least, intriguing.

As I've said before more than once, it will only be when people don't register that a person is black or gay or whatever, because we don't care, that we have managed to move on.

If somebody mentions Tom Daley and your first thought is "he's gay" then you have not reached that stage yet. It will be a bit different on this thread where his sexuality was part of the reason for the thread being here. We should not need these threads, but unfortunately still do.

Similarly, if asked " how many burnley players that have started both games this season are not white" and you know the answer, then that is also worrying. You shouldn't know (unless having been asked already). You really shouldn't have noticed.
This user liked this post: Grandpa Claret

Grandpa Claret

Post by Grandpa Claret » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:06 pm

TheFamilyCat wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:02 pm
I'm all for being enlightened, please can you provide some links to your research?
You would honestly expect me to give you that? Really? If you cannot be bothered to look into all matters your self, then please do not ask me for any explanation of my own research. I suggest you look at every thing in fine detail and make your own mind up. If after your own research, you come to the same conclusion as a BBC documentary then fine. I assure you though, you won't. Believe nothing and question everything

TheFamilyCat

Post by TheFamilyCat » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:09 pm

Grandpa Claret wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:06 pm
You would honestly expect me to give you that? Really? If you cannot be bothered to look into all matters your self, then please do not ask me for any explanation of my own research. I suggest you look at every thing in fine detail and make your own mind up. If after your own research, you come to the same conclusion as a BBC documentary then fine. I assure you though, you won't. Believe nothing and question everything
Why wouldn't you? If you are so keen for others to be educated why wouldn't you help them on the way?

It'd be much quicker if you just posted them.

CoolClaret
Been Liked: 2159 times
Has Liked: 2046 times

Post by CoolClaret » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:10 pm

Don’t wanna get all political but I will say -

The ‘liberals’ have a bit of cognitive dissonance with regards to LGBT rights with phrases like ‘diversity is our strength’ and when they’re promoting Islamic tolerance for example…

Those sections of society are some of the worst when it comes to genuine homophobia.
This user liked this post: Grandpa Claret

Grandpa Claret

Post by Grandpa Claret » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:13 pm

TheFamilyCat wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:09 pm
Why wouldn't you? If you are so keen for others to be educated why wouldn't you help them on the way?

Life experience

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:14 pm

Grandpa Claret wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:55 pm
I suggest you do your own research, which is the basis of my comments in the first place.
I have done, which is why I asked which part you considered to be false.

Homophobia is a problem across the world and is worse in some countries than others.
It's well documented the feelings in strict Muslim countries and Christian ones aren't far behind.

Daley's show wasn't pushing a false narrative, it was well made, educational, thoughtful etc.

So again, which part was false...

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:16 pm

TheFamilyCat wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:09 pm

Then we'd see what they really are...

Grandpa Claret

Post by Grandpa Claret » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:18 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:14 pm
I have done, which is why I asked which part you considered to be false.

Homophobia is a problem across the world and is worse in some countries than others.
It's well documented the feelings in strict Muslim countries and Christian ones aren't far behind.

Daley's show wasn't pushing a false narrative, it was well made, educational, thoughtful etc.

So again, which part was false...
Those countries have their own beliefs. Who are we to dictate to those.

timshorts
Been Liked: 410 times
Has Liked: 307 times

Post by timshorts » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:20 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:56 am

That's why Gay people in the USA are getting nervous right now, because after the abortion rules being overturned, there's a wide spread belief that same sex marriages will be the next target because of what the Christians think the Bible says (ironic after what the Catholic church has been caught doing)
I'm not so sure about this bit.

The recent decision in the US is a direct result of their electing the Donald as president. He used the opportunity to replace senior judiciary with those with antiquated pro-christian right leaning tendencies, which mean only that the judicature is, for the time being, skewed and pretty intolerant.

Judging from the overwhelming rejection of roe v wade in kansas - generally a pretty Conservative state suggests that if the Democrats get this right, then the republicans are going to get a hard time in the mid-terms and a backlash against the noisy minority.

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:20 pm

Grandpa Claret wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:18 pm
Yes they do, it's a religious narrative that's been pushed for over a millennia all in the name of a god they cannot prove exists.

I think it was Nigeria that introduced the death penalty on the advice of an Evangelical yank that was over there for a period of time.

So which part of the programme was false?

The answer is none of it.

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:22 pm

timshorts wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:20 pm
I'm not so sure about this bit.

The recent decision in the US is a direct result of their electing the Donald as president. He used the opportunity to replace senior judiciary with those with antiquated pro-christian right leaning tendencies, which mean only that the judicature is, for the time being, skewed and pretty intolerant.

Judging from the overwhelming rejection of roe v wade in kansas - generally a pretty Conservative state suggests that if the Democrats get this right, then the republicans are going to get a hard time in the mid-terms and a backlash against the noisy minority.
They're still nervous though.

Interracial marriage will be safe because one of those Supreme Judges is in one himself, but he's against same sex marriages and so are a number of his colleagues.

Yes I agree Trump stacked the deck in favour of Christian ideology

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1179 times
Has Liked: 778 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:23 pm

Grandpa Claret wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:13 pm
Life experience
It’s very easy to fall into a trap where things are twisted & construed into something sinister & I think engaging with some of stronger minded posters will only go 1 way you will get bogged down by the size in numbers like an hyena pack. Some posters have a weird obsession that racism & homophobia is a massive problem when overwhelmingly people aren’t really bothered & just get on with their own life’s.

TheFamilyCat

Post by TheFamilyCat » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:26 pm

Grandpa Claret wrote:
A search for "myths about treatment of homosexuality in commonwealth countries"

Comes up with this.

Screenshot_2022-08-10-17-10-55-45_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpg
Screenshot_2022-08-10-17-10-55-45_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpg (148.82 KiB) Viewed 1062 times
Not a lot to go on, is it.

Sorry, is it "research" or "life experience"? If you don't know yourself, what chance do I have?

TheFamilyCat

Post by TheFamilyCat » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:29 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:23 pm
It’s very easy to fall into a trap where things are twisted & construed into something sinister & I think engaging with some of stronger minded posters will only go 1 way you will get bogged down by the size in numbers like an hyena pack. Some posters have a weird obsession that racism & homophobia is a massive problem when overwhelmingly people aren’t really bothered & just get on with their own life’s.
You mean turning a blind eye to the problem.

Grandpa Claret

Post by Grandpa Claret » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:31 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:23 pm
You seem to be correct thus far. I have now found there is a "foe" button, which I have called into action twice. I am sure if I keep using this in my time, then I will only correspond with non like troll figures, making the whole experience on this forum much more pleasant.
I do not mind a differing of opinion, that is healthy, however deliberate comments intended to create a storm in amongst their pack, I can afford to ignore.
This user liked this post: Jakubclaret

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:33 pm

TheFamilyCat wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:29 pm
You mean turning a blind eye to the problem.
By all means you can be a crusader to the cause but the problem you are perceiving isn’t really a problem. The majority of the population get on fine with each other & stand together on such issues.

TheFamilyCat

Post by TheFamilyCat » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:33 pm

Grandpa Claret wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:18 pm
So you've gone from believing it all being made up (following extensive research) to it being true but not our problem?

Big Vinny K
Been Liked: 1009 times
Has Liked: 275 times

Post by Big Vinny K » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:34 pm

timshorts wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:05 pm
Thank you MACCA.

As you suggest, it was about diving. I'm not too sure how the previous poster dreamt that up as being homophobic. That said, I didn't watch the documentary.

The comment was actually aimed at man United more than Tom Daley, but all these subsequent comments are, to say the least, intriguing.

As I've said before more than once, it will only be when people don't register that a person is black or gay or whatever, because we don't care, that we have managed to move on.

If somebody mentions Tom Daley and your first thought is "he's gay" then you have not reached that stage yet. It will be a bit different on this thread where his sexuality was part of the reason for the thread being here. We should not need these threads, but unfortunately still do.

Similarly, if asked " how many burnley players that have started both games this season are not white" and you know the answer, then that is also worrying. You shouldn't know (unless having been asked already). You really shouldn't have noticed.
Well I apologise then….genuinely.

When you say you are not sure how this was dreamt up then if you read what you actually posted it seems pretty obvious who this could be misconstrued - but again apologies.

In terms of the first thought being that Tom Daley is gay…..you are to a degree correct. And my first thought when I see him competing is that he is a top sportsman who has had an incredible career. But this thread was about a programme he made about his sexuality and not about his sport so in that context I guess that is most peoples first thought when discussing the programme he made.

TheFamilyCat

Post by TheFamilyCat » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:36 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:33 pm
By all means you can be a crusader to the cause but the problem you are perceiving isn’t really a problem. The majority of the population get on fine with each other & stand together on such issues.
The majority aren't the problem (although on some countries they may well be the majority). Within the minority there's some right, proper downright nasty *****. Should the just be allowed to get on with it?

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:37 pm

Big Vinny K wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:34 pm
Well I apologise then….genuinely.

When you say you are not sure how this was dreamt up then if you read what you actually posted it seems pretty obvious who this could be misconstrued - but again apologies.

In terms of the first thought being that Tom Daley is gay…..you are to a degree correct. And my first thought when I see him competing is that he is a top sportsman who has had an incredible career. But this thread was about a programme he made about his sexuality and not about his sport so in that context I guess that is most peoples first thought when discussing the programme he made.
Well it’s sensible to let things play out you basically jumped on to the poster without even hearing an explanation until other more sensible posters felt they had to explain & defend the comment, you was far too quick to judge instead of holding back.

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:44 pm

Grandpa Claret wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:31 pm
You seem to be correct thus far. I have now found there is a "foe" button, which I have called into action twice. I am sure if I keep using this in my time, then I will only correspond with non like troll figures, making the whole experience on this forum much more pleasant.
I do not mind a differing of opinion, that is healthy, however deliberate comments intended to create a storm in amongst their pack, I can afford to ignore.
Have a difference of opinion, by all means, but I'm still waiting to find out which part of the programme was false..

NRC
Been Liked: 908 times
Has Liked: 107 times

Post by NRC » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:45 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:01 pm
Some people just want to be offended & will willingly succumb at the drop of a hat even at the most innocent of comments, you could give them a blank piece of paper & a problem would be there.
It’s just outrageously generalistic and assumptive, and grandpa made it worse by declaring his out-of-touch comment was his own research.

Walk in LGTBQ shoes before declaring that most populations are anywhere near ambivalent towards those groups. Heck, as a poster above hints at the “community” even fights amongst itself as they each experience different pressures, experiences, and prejudices.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:02 pm

NRC wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:45 pm
It’s just outrageously generalistic and assumptive, and grandpa made it worse by declaring his out-of-touch comment was his own research.

Walk in LGTBQ shoes before declaring that most populations are anywhere near ambivalent towards those groups. Heck, as a poster above hints at the “community” even fights amongst itself as they each experience different pressures, experiences, and prejudices.
I just think a lot of things are exaggerated, people get on fine it’s the people that are making a big deal out of things that make things extremely difficult for LGTBQ communities, people just want to be left alone in peace.

Grandpa Claret

Post by Grandpa Claret » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:04 pm

NRC wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:45 pm

Made what worse exactly?

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:10 pm

Well I think we can clearly see who sits on what side in this debate.

Not much else to say really

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:13 pm

I know he's foed me, that's why he's avoiding answering a question that he can't...

TheFamilyCat

Post by TheFamilyCat » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:13 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:02 pm
I just think a lot of things are exaggerated, people get on fine it’s the people that are making a big deal out of things that make things extremely difficult for LGTBQ communities, people just want to be left alone in peace.
As much as I admire your confidence in taking up the role of spokesperson for the LGBTQ+ community, I think it's time for another sabbatical.

welsbyswife
Been Liked: 494 times
Has Liked: 280 times

Post by welsbyswife » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:14 pm

Two middle aged white men declare racism and homophobia isn't a problem in the UK based on life experience. Unbelievable.
These 5 users liked this post: GodIsADeeJay81 Bosscat fatboy47 Greenmile tiger76

NRC
Been Liked: 908 times
Has Liked: 107 times

Post by NRC » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:14 pm

Because, grandpa, you went from generalized and inaccurate statements in ignorance to one’s claimed to be informed, and then, to boot, your own conclusions, the evidence for which you have refused to provide any, never mind credible citations for.

If you are gay, bi, trans, queer, and have spent your “life experience” as such an identification, then I might start to listen to you, until then I’ll call it what it is….. head in the sand ill-informed garbage
This user liked this post: GodIsADeeJay81

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:17 pm

TheFamilyCat wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:13 pm
As much as I admire your confidence in taking up the role of spokesperson for the LGBTQ+ community, I think it's time for another sabbatical.
I honestly think it’s people like you that whip up a frenzy that make life hard for the people but I don’t think you do it intentionally you actually mean well but you don’t realise the damage that you do. Good evening anyway.

TheFamilyCat

Post by TheFamilyCat » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:27 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:17 pm
I honestly think it’s people like you that whip up a frenzy that make life hard for the people but I don’t think you do it intentionally you actually mean well but you don’t realise the damage that you do. Good evening anyway.
In the words of Arnold J Rimmer, "you are brimming over with wrongability"
These 3 users liked this post: welsbyswife GodIsADeeJay81 fatboy47

welsbyswife
Been Liked: 494 times
Has Liked: 280 times

Post by welsbyswife » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:33 pm

I imagine that Windrush scandal wasn't a real problem at all. Just people "whipping up a frenzy".

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1079 times
Has Liked: 4239 times

Post by Greenmile » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:17 pm

Grandpa Claret wrote:
How does one do any research whilst believing nothing. Not much point reading up about stuff, or even experiencing it in real life (and I would strongly doubt you have ever experienced homophobia or racism first hand), if you’re not going to believe what you read / see / experience?

Tbh, a lot of these posts about “doing your own research” make you sound like David Icke, or Matt Le Tissier

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:17 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:33 pm
Yep, it’s just those damned minorities that are the problem, experiencing racism and homophobia when they should just try being straight and white like you.
These 2 users liked this post: GodIsADeeJay81 tiger76

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:22 pm

Greenmile wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:17 pm
Yep, it’s just those damned minorities that are the problem, experiencing racism and homophobia when they should just try being straight and white like you.
You are perceiving problems that don’t exist, everybody generally speaking are fine with each other & live in harmony a small element of troublemakers exist making problems appear bigger than their really are.

elwaclaret
Been Liked: 1984 times
Has Liked: 2874 times

Post by elwaclaret » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:29 pm

Very interesting debate. As someone who has worked in everything from factory floor to academic circles I have met all sorts of people. Until the last five years not one of them ever wanted to defined by their sexuality, in any way.

Grandpa Claret

Post by Grandpa Claret » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:34 pm

I bet your one of those that masked up. #dontlookup
Greenmile wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:17 pm
How does one do any research whilst believing nothing. Not much point reading up about stuff, or even experiencing it in real life (and I would strongly doubt you have ever experienced homophobia or racism first hand), if you’re not going to believe what you read / see / experience?

Tbh, a lot of these posts about “doing your own research” make you sound like David Icke, or Matt Le Tissier

Top Claret
Been Liked: 1127 times
Has Liked: 1238 times

Post by Top Claret » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:35 pm

I see as normal some are getting their nickers in a twist by twisting and bending the talk of Mr Grandpa claret into being Mr homophobic, when he's nothing but a normal guy who expresses the option of the majority and not the few like the outspoken lefties who pollute this message board
This user liked this post: Jakubclaret

TheFamilyCat

Post by TheFamilyCat » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:37 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:22 pm
You are perceiving problems that don’t exist, everybody generally speaking are fine with each other & live in harmony a small element of troublemakers exist making problems appear bigger than their really are.
FYI saying it over and over doesn't make you any less wrong.

Spiral
Been Liked: 2518 times
Has Liked: 333 times

Post by Spiral » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:49 pm

My mate got his house burgled. I told him, "actually mate, burglaries are going down. It's only a small minority who burglarise these days, everyone else will give you peace." And even though he developed an obsessive compulsive disorder because of the fright the burglary game him where he now needs to lock and unlock then lock again his windows and doors three times in a row every single time he leaves the house, I reckon it brought him a massive amount of consolation when I told him that most people aren't burglars. Honestly, if anything I think it's those people who make a point of locking their doors and assume they're going to get burgled who create division where there is none. It's divide and rule. Do your own research.

fatboy47
Been Liked: 2309 times
Has Liked: 2691 times

Post by fatboy47 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:00 pm

Spiral wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:49 pm
My mate got his house burgled. I told him, "actually mate, burglaries are going down. It's only a small minority who burglarise these days, everyone else will give you peace." And even though he developed an obsessive compulsive disorder because of the fright the burglary game him where he now needs to lock and unlock then lock again his windows and doors three times in a row every single time he leaves the house, I reckon it brought him a massive amount of consolation when I told him that most people aren't burglars. Honestly, if anything I think it's those people who make a point of locking their doors and assume they're going to get burgled who create division where there is none. It's divide and rule. Do your own research.

Some of my best friends are burglars.
These 2 users liked this post: GodIsADeeJay81 Spiral

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:01 pm

Top Claret wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:35 pm
I see as normal some are getting their nickers in a twist by twisting and bending the talk of Mr Grandpa claret into being Mr homophobic, when he's nothing but a normal guy who expresses the option of the majority and not the few like the outspoken lefties who pollute this message board
I'm not a lefty but hey ho.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:01 pm

Grandpa Claret wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:34 pm
I bet your one of those that masked up. #dontlookup
I knew it.

“Do your own research” used unironically is probably about 90% accurate in identifying a certain type of person. Ive researched that myself :)

elwaclaret
Been Liked: 1984 times
Has Liked: 2874 times

Post by elwaclaret » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:06 pm

Greenmile wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:01 pm
I knew it.

“Do your own research” used unironically is probably about 90% accurate in identifying a certain type of person. Ive researched that myself :)
Have to admit, my first reaction when I read the post you refer to was, aw dear and Wow. The mere increase in cases alone amply demonstrates how effective masking up was.

Top Claret
Been Liked: 1127 times
Has Liked: 1238 times

Post by Top Claret » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:06 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:01 pm
I'm not a lefty but hey ho.

Sad to say even the Tory party is taken over by lefties these days that is why the country is on its knees

Swizzlestick
Been Liked: 1503 times
Has Liked: 577 times

Post by Swizzlestick » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:07 pm

It takes some effort to be the most ignorant on a thread featuring jakubclaret, so hats off to ‘grandpa claret’ I guess.
These 4 users liked this post: GodIsADeeJay81 fatboy47 Greenmile welsbyswife

Swizzlestick
Been Liked: 1503 times
Has Liked: 577 times

Post by Swizzlestick » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:08 pm

Top Claret wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:06 pm
Sad to say even the Tory party is taken over by lefties these days that is why the country is on its knees
Honestly don’t know if you’re joking or not.

fatboy47
Been Liked: 2309 times
Has Liked: 2691 times

Post by fatboy47 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:10 pm

Top Claret wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:06 pm
Yep, the Bullington Club and the dregs of Eton's multi-millionaire clientele base are renowned for their Trotsky-ite leanings.

Cock.