Burnley v Hull match thread

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
elwaclaret
Been Liked: 2009 times
Has Liked: 2903 times

Re: Burnley v Hull match thread

Post by elwaclaret » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:55 pm

aidierobbo wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:44 pm
Why is this forum full of negative n..heads. I really don't get it. Time after time. Moan moan moan!!
Because we didn’t get a second goal and win the game. The more sensible hot heads wait until they slept on it to vent their frustration… others need someone to blame as a form of catharsis.

Personally, while disappointed with the points haul I think I see enough to think this side could be sensational with time and a few tweaks and a couple of signings. At the moment we look like one or two have been taken by surprise that everyone wants to niggle them. They need time to understand they now play for the ‘big shots Burnley from the Premier League, with their fancy famous manger.’ But also, because managers have clocked that they can knock us off our game. Given time we will learn to overcome it and use it, we will, if the players have the character VK thinks he’s brought in.

bfcjg
Been Liked: 5070 times
Has Liked: 6843 times

Post by bfcjg » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:56 pm

I thought we played really well at times and got forward well. They parked the bus, we haven't a divine right to win .

Leisure
Been Liked: 3786 times
Has Liked: 12473 times

Post by Leisure » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:58 pm

tarkys_ears wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:15 pm
Absolute dogshite again.

Talk about possession and passing... None of it amounts to anything other than giving the ball away.
Giving the ball away! We made 745 passes, of which 653 were completed, so didn't give it away much! We're you actually watching the game???

Goody1975
Been Liked: 987 times
Has Liked: 264 times

Post by Goody1975 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:59 pm

The only word I can use to describe tonight is frustrating.

Lots of positive signs, some issues defensively on the counter attack but generally in control.

The tactics employed by Hull tonight will be the norm at Turf Moor, we have to devise a formation, style and the personnel to counter this or we'll have many days/nights like this during the season.

We are a work in progress and the time to really start to judge is after we've played Bristol City at the end of this hectic schedule.

Belial
Been Liked: 381 times
Has Liked: 320 times

Post by Belial » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:00 pm

tiger76 wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:54 pm
Completely disagree Maatsen was a constant threat down the left, and got an assist, I'm not sure what more you expect from a full back.
He's our biggest attacking threat, and he was even getting us out of the crap defensively at one point tonight, on the right side of the penalty area. Looks like a star in the making

Spijed
Been Liked: 2895 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:01 pm

elwaclaret wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:55 pm
Because we didn’t get a second goal and win the game. The more sensible hot heads wait until they slept on it to vent their frustration… others need someone to blame as a form of catharsis.

Personally, while disappointed with the points haul I think I see enough to think this side could be sensational with time and a few tweaks and a couple of signings. At the moment we look like one or two have been taken by surprise that everyone wants to niggle them. They need time to understand they now play for the ‘big shots Burnley from the Premier League, with their fancy famous manger.’ But also, because managers have clocked that they can knock us off our game. Given time we will learn to overcome it and use it, we will, if the players have the character VK thinks he’s brought in.
Unfortunately I think teams like we've seen in the last couple of games will be the ones to get promoted. And there are plenty of those in this division. Teams with guile, mixed in with a bit of skill tend to do well in this league. Currently we have no guile and until that's sorted I can't see how we will get close to promotion.

Newcastleclaret93
Been Liked: 1571 times
Has Liked: 360 times

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:01 pm

Belial wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:00 pm
He's our biggest attacking threat, and he was even getting us out of the crap defensively at one point tonight, on the right side of the penalty area. Looks like a star in the making
I agree he’s been one of our shining stars this season

Newcastleclaret93

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:02 pm

Spijed wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:01 pm
Unfortunately I think teams like we've seen in the last couple of games will be the ones to get promoted. And there are plenty of those in this division. Teams with guile, mixed in with a bit of skill tend to do well in this league. Currently we have no guile and until that's sorted I can't see how we will get close to promotion.
I agree.

A player with Tufans quality in our side and we win tonight.

Stalbansclaret
Been Liked: 1664 times
Has Liked: 2972 times

Post by Stalbansclaret » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:03 pm

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:46 pm
What are you getting so upset for? People are just discussing the match
No they're not (well some of them anyway). They're crying like pathetic babies alleging they've been in some way scammed out of £10. As has been pointed out some of the same people who whinged about "Dycheball" (after 6 consecutive seasons in the PL on an uncompetitive budget) are now bleating about our attempts to play in a new style (after 4 games with a virtually completely new team). It must be hard to go through life with attitude and lack of basic ability to grasp reality like this.
Last edited by Stalbansclaret on Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Newcastleclaret93

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:04 pm

Stalbansclaret wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:03 pm
No they're not (well some of them anyway). They're crying like pathetic babies alleging they've been in some way scammed out of £10. As has been pointed out some of the same people who whinged about "Dycheball" (after 6 consecutive seasons in the PL on an uncompetitive budget) are now relating about our attempts to play in a new style (after 4 games with a virtually completely new team). It must be hard to go through life with attitude and lack of basic ability to grasp reality like this.
Everything you have just said is about you getting upset over fans discussing the match.
These 2 users liked this post: tarkys_ears Foshiznik

123EasyasBFC
Been Liked: 615 times
Has Liked: 180 times

Post by 123EasyasBFC » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:05 pm

One of the big keys this season is us getting the first goal in games so that teams have to try and play to get a result, if we concede first then teams are just going to sit back and try and catch us on the break
This user liked this post: Stalbansclaret

Stalbansclaret
Been Liked: 1664 times
Has Liked: 2972 times

Post by Stalbansclaret » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:05 pm

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:04 pm
Everything you have just said is about you getting upset over fans discussing the match.
They're not discussing the match. They're crying pathetically simply because we didn't win.

elwaclaret
Been Liked: 2009 times
Has Liked: 2903 times

Post by elwaclaret » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:14 pm

Spijed wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:01 pm
Don’t forget most of these players have been used to different tactics being used to put them off their stride, in a less competitive but more technical league - they are used to be manoeuvred on the pitch and playing their roles but now they are now coming against Italian tactics from the nineteen seventies… it must be a hell of a culture shock. As I say, I think if VK has bought the characters he thinks he as (and he’s a bright bunny)… not only do I think we will be near the top, but it will take a hell of a team to finish above us. We need another CF with pace and preferably height and muscle too, and a couple more would be nice, Ill grant you; but generally I’m really excited for the season going forward.
This user liked this post: GaryClaret

Sproggy
Been Liked: 667 times
Has Liked: 143 times

Post by Sproggy » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:16 pm

123EasyasBFC wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:05 pm
One of the big keys this season is us getting the first goal in games so that teams have to try and play to get a result, if we concede first then teams are just going to sit back and try and catch us on the break
This.

Plus, when we're playing this style of football 10% quicker in a couple of months, with all the players bedded in, someone is going to get a right tubbing.

scouseclaret
Been Liked: 858 times
Has Liked: 265 times

Post by scouseclaret » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:02 am

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:01 pm
Not sure if it’s just the tika taka style but I found large swaithes of the games was just passing for passings sake.

Found it very boring to watch for 5 mins sessions through out the game
Glad it wasn’t just me then!

The frustrating thing for me is that we seem to be taking all the risk at the wrong end of the pitch - happy enough to play really dangerous passes in our own box, but unwilling to risk losing the ball in the final third by attempting a killer pass. So much of the passing in the first half particularly was pointless- as you say, passing for passing’s sake.

That said, I thought the second half was the best we’ve played since Huddersfield, and you would think the team can only improve as the get more used to playing together.
This user liked this post: Foshiznik

Taffy on the wing
Been Liked: 1030 times
Has Liked: 3187 times

Post by Taffy on the wing » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:53 am

123EasyasBFC wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:44 pm
Anyone moaning about paying a tenner to watch the game, wow hahaha it’s simple don’t pay next time
It's paying the tenner & then not being able to watch it that's the problem!

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11027 times
Has Liked: 5642 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:46 am

elwaclaret wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:14 pm
As I say, I think if VK has bought the characters he thinks he as (and he’s a bright bunny)…
add to that if he's looking long term at managing City (which I would suspect he is) then he cannot fail with us. I expect him to do well with us, he's a smart guy, just needs time to figure it out

KRBFC
Been Liked: 3800 times
Has Liked: 1071 times

Post by KRBFC » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:33 am

forzagranata wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:15 pm
We have got so used to Dycheball in the Premier League that possession itself is seen as ‘good football’. But the problem is that the ball is moving so slowly and so predictably that the opposition can just sit deep and crowd the edge of the penalty area and we struggle to create. The problem would remain even with a better striker. We have to get faster with the passing and less predictable - maybe that will come with time.
Agree with this, I keep seeing people say we are dominating sides, I just don't see it that way at all. These sides are happy to just sit deep and let us have the ball and run the clock down. Too many people looking at the possession stat, when sides are allowing us to have the ball.

I like the football and trust VK fully but this side has no chance of getting promoted. Brownhill and Bastien don't offer enough in attacking midfield roles, square pegs in round holes. Rodriguez and Barnes aren't gonna score enough. Benson looks way off the required standard. Tella looks to have pace but has he beat a man yet?

It all comes down to reinvestment, 2 quality additions to the front 4 and we're a completely different team. The front 4 yesterday was Jrod, Brownhill, Bastien and Vitinho, that front 4 lacks so much in creativity, directness and goals. ALK will not reinvest properly to support VK, it's a shame too because everyone can see what VK's vision is and what a good side we could become.

Newcastleclaret93

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:17 am

KRBFC wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:33 am
Agree with this, I keep seeing people say we are dominating sides, I just don't see it that way at all. These sides are happy to just sit deep and let us have the ball and run the clock down. Too many people looking at the possession stat, when sides are allowing us to have the ball.

I like the football and trust VK fully but this side has no chance of getting promoted. Brownhill and Bastien don't offer enough in attacking midfield roles, square pegs in round holes. Rodriguez and Barnes aren't gonna score enough. Benson looks way off the required standard. Tella looks to have pace but has he beat a man yet?

It all comes down to reinvestment, 2 quality additions to the front 4 and we're a completely different team. The front 4 yesterday was Jrod, Brownhill, Bastien and Vitinho, that front 4 lacks so much in creativity, directness and goals. ALK will not reinvest properly to support VK, it's a shame too because everyone can see what VK's vision is and what a good side we could become.
Full agree, we need to spend big on two quality players in the forward line.

We need that extra quality

RVclaret
Been Liked: 3707 times
Has Liked: 2499 times

Post by RVclaret » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:24 am

KRBFC wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:33 am

Not too often I agree with you but I do here. As you say that front four yesterday lacks the penetration / guile to break teams down in this particular system. We are getting Man City level possession numbers but without the several magicians they have to unlock teams. Twine should help but the likes of Vitinho and Bastien just don’t have that skill set to play in tight areas.

The Tella loan, and I’ll give him a lot more chance than what I’ve seen so far, seems a bit odd to me, unless we find a way to utilise his pace. I’d have much preferred a James McAtee on loan who is used to playing in this type of system and has that ability to play in the half spaces.

Though Jay Rod I thought actually led the line well and had some clever link up play - the chest around the corner to set up Brownhill for example was top quality. He also works very hard which is a requirement for the counter press.

Woodleyclaret
Been Liked: 1485 times
Has Liked: 1846 times

Post by Woodleyclaret » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:26 am

We need to ban back and sideways passing it allows the opposition time to regroup and organise. The one time we played forward to feet quickly, Ian Maatsen created our goal .Charlie and Jack Cork dithered too often as we stalled in our attacks.Pace,play quick ball into feet, pass and move and we are sorted

ClaretAL
Been Liked: 1045 times
Has Liked: 819 times

Post by ClaretAL » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:59 am

Wow some serious over reaction on here for a team full of strangers, 4 games in playing a system they are alien to but still holding their own against teams who will be around the top 6. At least they are capable of playing the system and just need to gel, and once that happens then you can judge them.

Newcastleclaret93

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:05 am

ClaretAL wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:59 am
Wow some serious over reaction on here for a team full of strangers, 4 games in playing a system they are alien to but still holding their own against teams who will be around the top 6. At least they are capable of playing the system and just need to gel, and once that happens then you can judge them.
I literally haven’t seen one over reaction post.

Just numerous posters saying there’s an over reaction haha

Belgianclaret
Been Liked: 953 times
Has Liked: 167 times

Post by Belgianclaret » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:11 am

One central back, one CM and one striker and we're off

RVclaret

Post by RVclaret » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:13 am

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:05 am
I literally haven’t seen one over reaction post.

Just numerous posters saying there’s an over reaction haha
I know you had some concerns over Harwood-Bellis prior to the season but what have you made of him so far?

He’s actually been better than I expected and some of his passing is very good.

Burnley1989
Been Liked: 2293 times
Has Liked: 2166 times

Post by Burnley1989 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:18 am

RVclaret wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:24 am
Though Jay Rod I thought actually led the line well and had some clever link up play - the chest around the corner to set up Brownhill for example was top quality. He also works very hard which is a requirement for the counter press.
I thought Jay played very well, as Kompany said after the game, we need to look after him and ensure he gets as many minutes as possible. I think if we can keep him fit he will be very important for us this season, he was unlucky not to get two with the effort he was stretching at.

Top Claret
Been Liked: 1127 times
Has Liked: 1238 times

Post by Top Claret » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:19 am

Plenty of talk and the stats don't lie that we had an abundance of possession, although it doesn't add up to much when its just backwards and side wards.

We need to move the ball quicker and need to be more direct occasionally as we are very predictable at the minute, as the season progresses we will get found out and the better sides will exploit our poor possession

Our performances flatter to deceive, but for the excellent work of our on loan centre back we might well be sitting on just 3 points

If we don't up our game on the recruitment side this next 2 weeks, we are in for a winter of discontent

Burnley1989
Been Liked: 2293 times
Has Liked: 2166 times

Post by Burnley1989 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:22 am

someone's woke up on the wrong side of bed haha

Newcastleclaret93

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:25 am

RVclaret wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:13 am
I know you had some concerns over Harwood-Bellis prior to the season but what have you made of him so far?

He’s actually been better than I expected and some of his passing is very good.
He’s clearly very good on the ball. Not sure what I make of him defensively so far. He’s not as good as the three we have let go but at this level I suspect he will be in top 5 CBS.

RVclaret

Post by RVclaret » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:28 am

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:25 am
He’s clearly very good on the ball. Not sure what I make of him defensively so far. He’s not as good as the three we have let go but at this level I suspect he will be in top 5 CBS.
I think we should really push for Kouyate. A dominant cb with pace next to him and I think we’d be looking really strong there. Not sure what to do with Taylor as Maatsen is making the LB slot his own.

123EasyasBFC
Been Liked: 615 times
Has Liked: 180 times

Post by 123EasyasBFC » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:30 am

Wonder if there would be the same negativity if we had 5 points from opening 4 games under Dyche, I seem to remember we had the same record when we was last in the division after 4 games

quoonbeatz
Been Liked: 2594 times
Has Liked: 760 times

Post by quoonbeatz » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:32 am

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:17 pm
I personally found this game and the Watford game an incredibly difficult watch.
Football is really not the sport for you. Although that isn't exactly news.

forzagranata
Been Liked: 225 times
Has Liked: 439 times

Post by forzagranata » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:43 am

I'm not sure it is 'negativity' to discuss why we are struggling to create clear chances and score goals and as a result have five points from the opening 12 available.

You can be 100% sure this is exactly what VK is working on. He won't be telling the team how fantastic they have been - he'll be trying to make them better.

What is wrong with fans on a message board discussing how their team can get better?

Newcastleclaret93

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:48 am

quoonbeatz wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:32 am
Football is really not the sport for you. Although that isn't exactly news.
Our CBS and Keeper made more passes the entire Hull team.

I’m sorry but I just personally don’t find that exciting.

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4181 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:51 am

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:48 am

You spent the whole of last season moaning about our possession and passing accuracy stats, even when we had decent results
These 2 users liked this post: RVclaret tiger76

quoonbeatz

Post by quoonbeatz » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:53 am

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:48 am

Neither do I but stats never have done it for me.

Newcastleclaret93

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:54 am

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:51 am
You spent the whole of last season moaning about our possession and passing accuracy stats, even when we had decent results
Yes that’s fair enough but we have gone to the complete opposite extreme now. We are just passing for passing sake right now.

If we can become a bit more direct and more threatening im sure I will enjoy it. But right now I thought that was a pretty difficult watch.

Dingo
Been Liked: 30 times
Has Liked: 20 times

Post by Dingo » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:14 am

I'm really pleased with where we're at. I had not expected that at this stage of the season our performances would be so accomplished or that VK's philosophy would be so embedded in our style already. Yesterday evening we were excellent and only fine margins stopped us from getting the win.

claretonthecoast1882

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:15 am

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:54 am
Yes that’s fair enough but we have gone to the complete opposite extreme now. We are just passing for passing sake right now.

If we can become a bit more direct and more threatening im sure I will enjoy it. But right now I thought that was a pretty difficult watch.
You want some hoofball :D

Foshiznik
Been Liked: 722 times
Has Liked: 2025 times
Location: Computer matrix, IP not found- current code: 00101110100101001100100 1011101010100010101101010100100

Post by Foshiznik » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:30 am

It seems some of the overconfident posters complaining about “moaners” don’t understand or are confused that people are allowed to have concerns, not think the world is all fluffy clouds and rainbows and that the opinions might not match their own.

It’s ok not to think it’s going great, just as it’s fine to think it’s the best season we’ve ever had. It’s not hard to respect the other viewpoint even if you disagree though. What is it with society now that can’t quite grasp how different opinions and views work?!
Last edited by Foshiznik on Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:30 am

123EasyasBFC wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:30 am
Wonder if there would be the same negativity if we had 5 points from opening 4 games under Dyche, I seem to remember we had the same record when we was last in the division after 4 games
We did indeed, however it's worth noting we then shelled out a fair whack for Gray and Tarks.

The elements of a good side are there, we just need to recruit in the key areas, particularly a nippy forward to stretch defences.

Twine coming into the fold will help, but we are creating enough chances to be winning games, it's just applying some composure in front of goal we're lacking.

RVclaret

Post by RVclaret » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:32 am

Foshiznik wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:30 am
It seems some of the overconfident posters complaining about “moaners” don’t understand or are confused that people are allowed to have concerns, not think the world is all fluffy clouds and rainbows and that the opinions might not match their own.

It’s ok not to think it’s going great, just as it’s fine to think it’s the best season we’ve ever had. It’s not hard to respect the other viewpoint even if you disagree though. What is it with society now that can’t quite grasp how different opinions and views work?!
It’s more the fact the moans and groans in the stadium simply do not help the team AT ALL in what is a transitional / development phase for this team. That’s what gets people annoyed. And you can bet it’s the same people who are moaning here on this board.

forzagranata

Post by forzagranata » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:33 am

Twine is getting better and better with every game he misses isn't he?
This user liked this post: dandeclaret

RVclaret

Post by RVclaret » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:35 am

forzagranata wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:33 am
Twine is getting better and better with every game he misses isn't he?
Daft comment. It’s more looking at players strengths and weaknesses and identifying he’s the profile of player that will improve us in that particularly area of the pitch.

quoonbeatz

Post by quoonbeatz » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:35 am

Foshiznik wrote:
It’s ok not to think it’s going great, just as it’s fine to think it’s the best season we’ve ever had.
At this early stage, they are both equally daft positions to take.
These 2 users liked this post: RVclaret tiger76

claretonthecoast1882

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:36 am

Foshiznik wrote:

Bit daft some of your comparisons, is there no middle ground ? If you aren't that concerned after 4 games for a brand new team and manager doesn't mean you think the world is all fluffy clouds and rainbows. Equally nobody has mentioned it it the best season we have ever had.

When you take a level stance on one side but then have to go to such extremes for the opposite view, it weakens your point
This user liked this post: tiger76

Newcastleclaret93

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:37 am

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:15 am
You want some hoofball :D
Not exactly hoofball but a nice mixture.

I think we went long once and it resulted in Benson almost having an excellent goal scoring opportunity (if he could control it).

I think we need to mix up our play instead of just trying to pass through teams.

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:40 am

RVclaret wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:32 am
It’s more the fact the moans and groans in the stadium simply do not help the team AT ALL in what is a transitional / development phase for this team. That’s what gets people annoyed. And you can bet it’s the same people who are moaning here on this board.
Worrying if the grumbles are transmitting to the stadium already a mere 4 games in, and in the midst of building a new team and style of play with a lot of younger players.

Moan on the board if you wish, but when in the ground get behind what Kpmpany and the lads are trying to achieve, and be the all important 12th man.

Newcastleclaret93

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:44 am

tiger76 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:40 am
Worrying if the grumbles are transmitting to the stadium already a mere 4 games in, and in the midst of building a new team and style of play with a lot of younger players.

Moan on the board if you wish, but when in the ground get behind what Kpmpany and the lads are trying to achieve, and be the all important 12th man.
If you believe social media, numerous moans and groans at the match.

Some weird cheering thing went on when Taylor passed to Maatsen as well

forzagranata

Post by forzagranata » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:04 am

RVclaret wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:35 am
Daft comment. It’s more looking at players strengths and weaknesses and identifying he’s the profile of player that will improve us in that particularly area of the pitch.
He is a kid from League One. Let's not raise hopes too much.

Benson was better than Cornet ten days ago.....
This user liked this post: dandeclaret