Game postponed

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
2 Bee Holed
Been Liked: 548 times
Has Liked: 31 times

Re: Game postponed

Post by 2 Bee Holed » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:02 pm

Finally, when people say moaning....do they mean mourning?

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:05 pm

roperclaret wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:00 pm
Fixed that for you
It was slightly tongue in cheek!

I get that this weekends games might be cancelled, and I understand it, but don't agree with it

I will miss the Queen, and quite understand what an momentous world event it is, but anything being affected after this weekend is a step too far for me (apart from the state funeral day)
This user liked this post: Dazzler

CombatClaret
Been Liked: 1826 times
Has Liked: 930 times

Post by CombatClaret » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:05 pm

quoonbeatz wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:58 pm
It's a global event but the event itself is done with now until the funeral. The TV will have already repeated itself a thousand times already today, there's not really anything else to say. Sure, have a period of mourning for those who want to mourn for however long but there's no need to stop everything else. It's huge, very sad news, but it's done with now until the funeral. If we're really going down the 'enforced' national mourning route, we should all be getting the day off tomorrow.
Agree but it's too late now.
These sorts of media & public entertainment plans/etiquette will have been drawn up decades & decades ago and who over the years is going to have the nerve to suggest we review them?
Imagine being the public figure who suggests we should maybe be a little more casual and 21st century about the death of the queen.
It's also exactly what they Royals want and probably the media too with the exception of a few sectors such as sport.

nil_desperandum
Been Liked: 1827 times
Has Liked: 3965 times

Post by nil_desperandum » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:08 pm

roperclaret wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:51 pm
Oh, I’m fine. It’s the people so distraught over the fact their Friday night has now been ruined I’m worried about
Not ruined at all. It's more the principle, the virtue signalling and the irony that people are highlighting.
We have already rearranged our evening, and are now taking the grandchildren to the illuminations instead.
That's the irony of it since if we had gone on the match we would have marked the death appropriately as a community, whereas this will now be an evening of frivolous fun.
Others will go to the pub, cinema or other forms of entertainment instead.
This user liked this post: evensteadiereddie

grapidianclaret
Been Liked: 317 times
Has Liked: 225 times

Post by grapidianclaret » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:10 pm

Most civilizations had additional games to honour the death of a ruler.
These 2 users liked this post: CoolClaret Lancasterclaret

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6966 times
Has Liked: 1484 times

Post by Rileybobs » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:12 pm

nil_desperandum wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:08 pm
Not ruined at all. It's more the principle, the virtue signalling and the irony that people are highlighting.
We have already rearranged our evening, and are now taking the grandchildren to the illuminations instead.
That's the irony of it since if we had gone on the match we would have marked the death appropriately as a community, whereas this will now be an evening of frivolous fun.
Absolutely. I was going to take my young lad to his first night game, being a Friday. I would have had the opportunity to share a poignant minute or two’s silence with him before the match - I bet that would be a memory for him! As it is I’ll just put a film on and drink a bottle of wine!

CoolClaret
Been Liked: 2258 times
Has Liked: 2174 times

Post by CoolClaret » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:13 pm

nil_desperandum wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:08 pm
Exactly that - it makes zero sense. Utterly bonkers.

The frigging pub opposite the ground will have folk drinking inside tomorrow night when the game would be on. What difference does cancelling a game opposite have?!?!

Spiral
Been Liked: 2522 times
Has Liked: 335 times

Post by Spiral » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:15 pm

It's just state-worship. No pleb is actually in mourning, at least not to the extent they can't carry on with their lives. At that point you begin to ponder the ideological usefulness of yoking a nation of people to the ceremonial elevation of a political institution to the status of the lynchpin holding the wheel together. I say without exaggeration, state-worship (which is what this is at its core) is the tactic of fascist states. The residue of this state-worship drips over everyone. Some wash it out and are ridiculed, labelled unpatriotic; those who bathe in it gleefully, without critique, fully convinced of their own grief, the grief they believe is expected of them, they will be those most exploited by the very people whose fealty, whose obeisance, whose sophistical veneration of the institution of the monarchy is determined only by its usefulness to their own ambition.

Why on earth as a supposedly free-willed human being must I be deprived of my indulgences for the sake of reifying the constitutional value of a constitution I find on principle to be ridiculous? I'm being bound by other people's daft ideas. But such is life.
These 3 users liked this post: Joe Buck Dazzler groove

quoonbeatz
Been Liked: 2603 times
Has Liked: 763 times

Post by quoonbeatz » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:15 pm

CombatClaret wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:05 pm
Imagine being the public figure who suggests we should maybe be a little more casual and 21st century about the death of the queen.
The thing is that most people will be exactly that. The people who want to wallow will be glued to endless related news for the next few days or they'll go to the Palace or castle or whatever, as is absolutely their right. And everyone else will just crack on with things, whilst being respectful. Things will rightly stop for the funeral but there's no need to be so prescriptive about things. Let people choose.
This user liked this post: Enola Gay

grapidianclaret
Been Liked: 317 times
Has Liked: 225 times

Post by grapidianclaret » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:17 pm

We just had 2 years of shutting sports down and re-arranging to try to prevent people from dying. IThe last 2 and a half years have shown me that life goes on.

cricketfield73
Been Liked: 424 times
Has Liked: 441 times

Post by cricketfield73 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:39 pm

The Queen has rightly been long lauded as a strong woman, hewn from granite and who just gritted her teeth in the face adversity and stoically got on with things.
I'm sure that she would say that any decision to postpone any event was unnecessary and that we too should show that same spirit and just get on with it.
Personally, I feel that an impeccably observed minute's silence before all the weekend games, maybe, if you really wanted to push the boat out, even the playing of the national anthem with the players assembled round the centre circle would be a way more respectful way to mark her passing than calling games off - I just cannot see any purpose in it.
After getting fully up to speed earlier on the news channels with what is doubtless an enormous world event, I thought I'd listen to some music, so turned on 6Music only to be greeted with a 'special' programme being broadcast across every single BBC channel with contributors regaling us with tales of how the Queen had 'a great sense of humour'. I mean, who knew that? Totally unnecessary to suspend regular programmes - yes, keep certain songs by The Smiths or the Sex Pistols in the record box for a little while - but how wheeling out plonkers like Giles Brandreth on 6Music is in any way showing respect for the Queen is lost on me, just like postponing events of any kind.
This user liked this post: Dazzler

CombatClaret
Been Liked: 1826 times
Has Liked: 930 times

Post by CombatClaret » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:49 pm

cricketfield73 wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:39 pm
I'm sure that she would say that any decision to postpone any event was unnecessary and that we too should show that same spirit and just get on with it.
This take has been repeated a few times and I've a strong feeling it's the opposite.
The queen knew better than anyone that the Monarchy survives only through it's observation of tradition, pageantry, ritual etc.
Take that away and people see the hollow core. She may have thought it unnecessary on a personal level but for the crown of which she was custodian it's essential as big a deal as possible is made of it all.
These 2 users liked this post: Spiral Dazzler

dsr
Been Liked: 4579 times
Has Liked: 2270 times

Post by dsr » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:51 pm

Spiral wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:15 pm
It's just state-worship. No pleb is actually in mourning, at least not to the extent they can't carry on with their lives. At that point you begin to ponder the ideological usefulness of yoking a nation of people to the ceremonial elevation of a political institution to the status of the lynchpin holding the wheel together. I say without exaggeration, state-worship (which is what this is at its core) is the tactic of fascist states. The residue of this state-worship drips over everyone. Some wash it out and are ridiculed, labelled unpatriotic; those who bathe in it gleefully, without critique, fully convinced of their own grief, the grief they believe is expected of them, they will be those most exploited by the very people whose fealty, whose obeisance, whose sophistical veneration of the institution of the monarchy is determined only by its usefulness to their own ambition.

Why on earth as a supposedly free-willed human being must I be deprived of my indulgences for the sake of reifying the constitutional value of a constitution I find on principle to be ridiculous? I'm being bound by other people's daft ideas. But such is life.
You mean, if spiral doesn't want to mourn, all the players, the stewards, the catering staff, the police, the entire Turf moor workforce, must not mourn either?
This user liked this post: jen1066

Taffy on the wing
Been Liked: 1031 times
Has Liked: 3192 times

Post by Taffy on the wing » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:53 pm

......I think i'm going to be sick!

aggi
Been Liked: 2124 times

Post by aggi » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:55 pm

dsr wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:51 pm
You mean, if spiral doesn't want to mourn, all the players, the stewards, the catering staff, the police, the entire Turf moor workforce, must not mourn either?
I guess the question is how do they want to mourn? At home by themselves or together with 20,000 people?

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:01 am

dsr wrote:
The game hasn’t been postponed to allow employees of BFC to mourn.

dsr

Post by dsr » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:04 am

Rileybobs wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:01 am
The game hasn’t been postponed to allow employees of BFC to mourn.
The game has been postponed as a mark of respect for the Queen. It's impossible to please both those who wish to show their respect in a major or minor way, and those who want the match to be played tomorrow and no other day will do. Someone will be disappointed.

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:12 am

dsr wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:04 am
The game has been postponed as a mark of respect for the Queen. It's impossible to please both those who wish to show their respect in a major or minor way, and those who want the match to be played tomorrow and no other day will do. Someone will be disappointed.
Completely agree. But I guess people could have chosen whether to attend or not, and I suspect almost everyone would have done.
These 2 users liked this post: dsr Dazzler

martin_p
Been Liked: 3767 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Post by martin_p » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:18 am

The rest of sport have cancelled tomorrow, it wouldn’t have been a good look for football to continue. I’m fairly certain the weekend games will go ahead as well as other sporting events and we’ve just been unlucky with the timing.
This user liked this post: dsr

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:27 am

martin_p wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:18 am
The rest of sport have cancelled tomorrow, it wouldn’t have been a good look for football to continue. I’m fairly certain the weekend games will go ahead as well as other sporting events and we’ve just been unlucky with the timing.
If Saturday’s EFL games go ahead then the decision will seem even more ridiculous.
This user liked this post: nil_desperandum

Spiral

Post by Spiral » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:52 am

dsr wrote:
Nobody outside her family, friends and hangers-on is in mourning. Plebs may be a bit sad about this news, but as individual human beings they might also be sad about a personal bereavement of their own, or a medical diagnosis, or a break-up, or an incident at work. There's enough sadness to go around, but only one form of grief, pain, loss or sadness gets the national treatment. The reason for this is that this death is of constitutional significance, I imagine you'd say, and my argument is that, yes, this is only due to its constitutional significance. But what if one finds the constitution to be ludicrous on a point of principle? I won't question the honestly and depth of feeling of any person's grief over this news, I only protest the fact that a mood is imposed on a nation. This thing which is presented as an unimpeachable reality — "a country in mourning" — it is a fiction. I'm not in mourning, I'm of this country, therefore the whole country is not in mourning, only some people in it. It is a narrative, the utility of which lies in how it legitimises a state institution. From this perspective, a week and a half of national mourning, imposed by the very power (and its enablers in government) whose constitutional importance is signified and reified by this imposition on the rest of the country, is little more than political theatre designed to maintain a status quo. I'm not advocating revolutionary politics; I just want to carry on with my life uninterrupted by the death of a monarch foisted on me by accident of birth. I'm unapologetically petty in all this, because I have dignity.
These 2 users liked this post: Dazzler groove

dsr

Post by dsr » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:10 am

Spiral wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:52 am
because I have dignity.
:lol:
These 2 users liked this post: Damo jen1066

ClaretPete001
Been Liked: 337 times
Has Liked: 163 times

Post by ClaretPete001 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:16 am

Spiral wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:52 am
Nobody outside her family, friends and hangers-on is in mourning. Plebs may be a bit sad about this news, but as individual human beings they might also be sad about a personal bereavement of their own, or a medical diagnosis, or a break-up, or an incident at work. There's enough sadness to go around, but only one form of grief, pain, loss or sadness gets the national treatment. The reason for this is that this death is of constitutional significance, I imagine you'd say, and my argument is that, yes, this is only due to its constitutional significance. But what if one finds the constitution to be ludicrous on a point of principle? I won't question the honestly and depth of feeling of any person's grief over this news, I only protest the fact that a mood is imposed on a nation. This thing which is presented as an unimpeachable reality — "a country in mourning" — it is a fiction. I'm not in mourning, I'm of this country, therefore the whole country is not in mourning, only some people in it. It is a narrative, the utility of which lies in how it legitimises a state institution. From this perspective, a week and a half of national mourning, imposed by the very power (and its enablers in government) whose constitutional importance is signified and reified by this imposition on the rest of the country, is little more than political theatre designed to maintain a status quo. I'm not advocating revolutionary politics; I just want to carry on with my life uninterrupted by the death of a monarch foisted on me by accident of birth. I'm unapologetically petty in all this, because I have dignity.
One finds ones constitution so ridiculous that one feels utterly deprived of the opportunity to watch 11 men in the same coloured shirt kicking a ball into a net while sitting next to others in the same coloured shirt singing communally about tits and fannies?
This user liked this post: Damo

Spiral

Post by Spiral » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:32 am

ClaretPete001 wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:16 am
One finds ones constitution so ridiculous that one feels utterly deprived of the opportunity to watch 11 men in the same coloured shirt kicking a ball into a net while sitting next to others in the same coloured shirt singing communally about tits and fannies?
Let's talk about privations. Would you accede to have, say, dental work postponed for ten days? Would you accept a proscription on holding, say, birthday parties, even those of your own children, for these days of national mourning? Would you find it justified if, say, in the spirit of national mourning, laughing at a joke were punishable by a fixed penalty notice?

If your answer to any of these questions is, 'of course not', then you agree with me in principle that you are due certain rights to do certain activities, however petty, in spite of this state of national mourning. And at this point, all we're negotiating is what precisely it is that ought to be allowed and not allowed. So, while you're focussed on reducing football to a triviality (despite, I suspect, elevating it to a matter of cultural and economic importance whenever it suits other arguments), I'm focussed on the ways in which a power structure I find to be ridiculous, which presents itself as utterly benign, in fact imposes itself on everyone whether they like it or not in service of nothing more than its own preservation.
These 3 users liked this post: Dazzler CoolClaret groove

ClaretinJapan
Been Liked: 46 times
Has Liked: 23 times

Post by ClaretinJapan » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:47 am

Save me getting up at 4am tomorrow to watch it. I can have an extra pint or two tonight and have a lie in.

claret59
Been Liked: 138 times

Post by claret59 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:09 am

I may have missed it but just whose decision was it to postpone this game and why? The given response to 'why' is to show the postponement as a 'mark of respect.' I can go along with that. Like it or not we are Monarchy and the reigning monarch of this country (and several others) has just died after many years of being the Monarch. The marks of respect include many examples and are all around us and vary in intensity, but we are talking here of the Head of the State, and Head of the Established Church.

Quicknick
Been Liked: 1217 times
Has Liked: 7199 times

Post by Quicknick » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:14 am

Why aren't Saturday's games all of, as well?

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:21 am

Spiral wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:32 am
Let's talk about privations. Would you accede to have, say, dental work postponed for ten days? Would you accept a proscription on holding, say, birthday parties, even those of your own children, for these days of national mourning? Would you find it justified if, say, in the spirit of national mourning, laughing at a joke were punishable by a fixed penalty notice?

If your answer to any of these questions is, 'of course not', then you agree with me in principle that you are due certain rights to do certain activities, however petty, in spite of this state of national mourning. And at this point, all we're negotiating is what precisely it is that ought to be allowed and not allowed. So, while you're focussed on reducing football to a triviality (despite, I suspect, elevating it to a matter of cultural and economic importance whenever it suits other arguments), I'm focussed on the ways in which a power structure I find to be ridiculous, which presents itself as utterly benign, in fact imposes itself on everyone whether they like it or not in service of nothing more than its own preservation.
Jesus wept

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:23 am

As daft as Spiral comes across on this thread, at least he is honest enough to admit his little tantrum about a football match being played on a different day is due to his dislike of the monarchy and the plebs.

Some of you need to take a leaf out of his book

dermotdermot
Been Liked: 660 times
Has Liked: 205 times

Post by dermotdermot » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:30 am

Rileybobs wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:27 am
If Saturday’s EFL games go ahead then the decision will seem even more ridiculous.
Totally agree

No Ney Never
Been Liked: 895 times
Has Liked: 328 times

Post by No Ney Never » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:51 am

If Saturday games go ahead, why can't this game be moved to Saturday?

BillyIngham'sShorts
Been Liked: 38 times

Post by BillyIngham'sShorts » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:00 am

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footb ... 946146.amp

It had to be, King Charles couldn’t make the game

Burnley1989
Been Liked: 2319 times

Post by Burnley1989 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:55 am

Damo wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:23 am
As daft as Spiral comes across on this thread, at least he is honest enough to admit his little tantrum about a football match being played on a different day is due to his dislike of the monarchy and the plebs.

Some of you need to take a leaf out of his book
:lol: Was literally my thoughts, it doesn’t take long for folks masks to slip, particularly after a beer
This user liked this post: Damo

bumba
Been Liked: 691 times
Has Liked: 200 times

Post by bumba » Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:14 am

Surely more respect would of been shown with both sets of fans coming together singing the national anthem with the queen used for the last time then a minutes clap to honour her than just postponing all matches and people sitting at home.
20k singing the anthem followed by a clap would of been something special

superdimitri
Been Liked: 1009 times
Has Liked: 726 times

Post by superdimitri » Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:16 am

I'm happy because I feel it's the right decision but also because I have to work anyway.

Inchy
Been Liked: 1340 times
Has Liked: 98 times

Post by Inchy » Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:19 am

Trevor Sinclair has deleted his twitter and talkSPORT have issued a statement condemning his comments and “they are trying to contact him”

What an idiot

RVclaret
Been Liked: 3707 times
Has Liked: 2499 times

Post by RVclaret » Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:23 am

Inchy wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:19 am
Trevor Sinclair has deleted his twitter and talkSPORT have issued a statement condemning his comments and “they are trying to contact him”

What an idiot
Embarrassing comment from him yesterday.

Bin Ont Turf
Been Liked: 5188 times
Has Liked: 804 times
Location: On top of a pink elephant riding to the Democratic Republic of Congo

Post by Bin Ont Turf » Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:47 am

Just imagine how the King feels about this.

His beloved Clarets are not playing because his Mum died.

pushpinpussy
Been Liked: 895 times
Has Liked: 134 times

Post by pushpinpussy » Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:53 am

I have come on this board this morning and to say I am disgusted at some of the comment and lack of respect from some people is an understatement. Some of you need to take a good hard look at your lives because you are an embarrassment to you yourselves, your family and the nation in general. You make me sick.
This user liked this post: Sheedyclaret

AGENT_CLARET
Been Liked: 1157 times
Has Liked: 1076 times

Post by AGENT_CLARET » Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:55 am

It'll make me laugh when all the moaners on here complaining about why should the game not go ahead, they will all be back on here when they miss out on not having a day off work because I'm pretty sure with the timing of all this her state funeral will be on Sunday the 18th, a day a lot of them don't normally work

Culmclaret
Been Liked: 473 times
Has Liked: 52 times

Post by Culmclaret » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:00 am

She was the most privileged woman in the world, but she performed her role well. I have been fortunate enough to meet most of the royal family. She was the most impressive and with the exception of the Earl of Wessex, the most engaging. The tsunami of mawkishness is something we can avoid if we want to. I would rather the game had gone ahead but so be it. Worse things happen at sea as they used to say.

ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2819 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Post by ClaretAndJew » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:01 am

AGENT_CLARET wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:55 am
It'll make me laugh when all the moaners on here complaining about why should the game not go ahead, they will all be back on here when they miss out on not having a day off work because I'm pretty sure with the timing of all this her state funeral will be on Sunday the 18th, a day a lot of them don't normally work
Funeral on the 19th and a bank holiday according to the Independent.

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:16 am

pushpinpussy wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:53 am
I have come on this board this morning and to say I am disgusted at some of the comment and lack of respect from some people is an understatement. Some of you need to take a good hard look at your lives because you are an embarrassment to you yourselves, your family and the nation in general. You make me sick.
Go on, please enlighten us all.

How does thinking that cancelling leisure doesn’t achieve anything somehow = not showing respect.

AGENT_CLARET
Been Liked: 1157 times
Has Liked: 1076 times

Post by AGENT_CLARET » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:23 am

ClaretAndJew wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:01 am
Funeral on the 19th and a bank holiday according to the Independent.
Not confirmed yet, and it'll be Buckingham Palace that do this not the Independent

RVclaret
Been Liked: 3707 times
Has Liked: 2499 times

Post by RVclaret » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:23 am

CoolClaret wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:16 am
Go on, please enlighten us all.

How does thinking that cancelling leisure doesn’t achieve anything somehow = not showing respect.
For a start it’s postponing, not cancelling, big difference

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:23 am

dsr wrote:
You at work today DSR?

I am, and that is how it should be

Celebrate her amazing and frankly never to be repeated again life, rather than mourn her death by the standards of the 1950s

wilks_bfc
Been Liked: 3193 times
Has Liked: 1873 times

Post by wilks_bfc » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:32 am

It may have been posted but the reason large events are being postponed is because police officers can get redeployed to the Met to help cover events like this

Nori1958
Been Liked: 1112 times
Has Liked: 347 times

Post by Nori1958 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:37 am

wilks_bfc wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:32 am
It may have been posted but the reason large events are being postponed is because police officers can get redeployed to the Met to help cover events like this
I think you might need to check up on that

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:50 am

wilks_bfc wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:32 am
Got some cheap beachside property for sale in Nelson if you’re interested?

mikeS
Been Liked: 654 times
Has Liked: 25 times

Post by mikeS » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:52 am

If it's been postponed Just extend the season by a week.