Vincent’s Mood

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Carwin261
Been Liked: 277 times
Has Liked: 172 times

Vincent’s Mood

Post by Carwin261 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:12 pm

I wonder how our manager is feeling with all the talking of City Financially cheating,surely it puts a stain on any of their Premier League titles.

Vincent'sCap
Been Liked: 246 times

Re: Vincent’s Mood

Post by Vincent'sCap » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:40 pm

Can't see him being to bothered it will just speed up Pep walking away and Vincent becoming City's manager,it will come in handy with him knowing the Championship he will have them back in the Premier league in a jiffy.

Carwin261
Been Liked: 277 times
Has Liked: 172 times

Post by Carwin261 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:04 pm

That wouldn’t be very good for us,I reckon we need to keep him two more years minimum.

Chester Perry
Been Liked: 3154 times
Has Liked: 481 times

Post by Chester Perry » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:43 pm

Vincent'sCap wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:40 pm
Can't see him being to bothered it will just speed up Pep walking away and Vincent becoming City's manager,it will come in handy with him knowing the Championship he will have them back in the Premier league in a jiffy.
The EFL would be well within their rights to refuse City direct entry to its leagues if expulsion from the Premier League is a reality

In many ways it would be good for football if (and subject to the clear and obvious judgement - this bit is critical) they were made to start life in the National League - that way (like we saw with Rangers in Scotland) everyone has a moment to benefit from the attention and additional income generation of the journey back, while letting them know exactly what their inflation inducing approach has done to the game as a whole.
These 3 users liked this post: boatshed bill Quicknick claretjohn33505

Jimmymaccer
Been Liked: 597 times
Has Liked: 194 times

Post by Jimmymaccer » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:51 pm

And the EFL would go hmmmmmmmmmmmm go on then, stick em in div 3 and let them win promotion every year…………..full house every week at every ground……

Ta v much…………

Blind eye turned…….

Chester Perry
Been Liked: 3154 times
Has Liked: 481 times

Post by Chester Perry » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:59 pm

Jimmymaccer wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:51 pm
And the EFL would go hmmmmmmmmmmmm go on then, stick em in div 3 and let them win promotion every year…………..full house every week at every ground……

Ta v much…………

Blind eye turned…….
What I suggested is not blind eye turned - particularly given that much more stringent financial regulations are likely to be incoming - City will have to operate within them on the way back up - which will make the final two steps - promotion to the Premier League and then getting back into europe rather a challenge - this is where their prolific academy could help - (they operate outside the financial regulations)

One thought is that City may actually become more interested in a Super League if they lose and are subject to Premier League expulsion

Jimmymaccer
Been Liked: 597 times
Has Liked: 194 times

Post by Jimmymaccer » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:34 pm

Chester Perry wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:59 pm
What I suggested is not blind eye turned - particularly given that much more stringent financial regulations are likely to be incoming - City will have to operate within them on the way back up - which will make the final two steps - promotion to the Premier League and then getting back into europe rather a challenge - this is where their prolific academy could help - (they operate outside the financial regulations)

One thought is that City may actually become more interested in a Super League if they lose and are subject to Premier League expulsion
Not criticising you CP……..they could all use this as their reason to set up the SL……..get chucked out and off they go………they won’t give up on this SL objective…………..

Then we need a separate chat on if they “the top clubs” did form an SL then what………..I for one, would hope the FL would be cute enough to brand it as proper football, fans for football and enjoy it at accessible prices……I rarely watch MOTD, or European games, generally just the Sunday or Monday matches because otherwise I’m on the Turf……..if they did breakaway, I really Cba…………

Rowls
Been Liked: 5096 times
Has Liked: 5162 times

Post by Rowls » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:40 pm

I've been studying Vincent's body language very closely from the Bob Lord Stand. It's something I excel at and these are the "tells" he gives for certain emotions:

Moving Head ................... Jealousy
Moving Tail ..................... Indifference
Moving Head and Tail ......... In Love
Curling Sides ................... Fickle
Turns Over ...................... False
Motionless ...................... Dead One
Curls Up Entirely .............. Passionate
Talking to Craig Bellamy ..... Angry
These 2 users liked this post: CaymanClaret Stalbansclaret

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1183 times
Has Liked: 778 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:41 pm

Chester Perry wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:59 pm

City will just pay their way out of trouble, I know you are on the money where finances are concerned & rules but it's naive to suggest city won't find ways means to circumnavigate & overcome whatever obstacles come along, people will be payed off & watch & wait slowly slowly things will be become relaxed & people will just automatically forget people won't even care another big story will emerge as a distraction, nothing serious will happen to city despite the uproar & posturing money will ensure that.

TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5553 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Post by TheFamilyCat » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:57 pm

Chester Perry wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:43 pm
The EFL would be well within their rights to refuse City direct entry to its leagues if expulsion from the Premier League is a reality

In many ways it would be good for football if (and subject to the clear and obvious judgement - this bit is critical) they were made to start life in the National League - that way (like we saw with Rangers in Scotland) everyone has a moment to benefit from the attention and additional income generation of the journey back, while letting them know exactly what their inflation inducing approach has done to the game as a whole.
Means they'd probably take THB back.

Burnley1989
Been Liked: 2293 times
Has Liked: 2166 times

Post by Burnley1989 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:51 pm

You can take his medals but they will never take his memories or money, I’d certainly not loose too much sleep

CaymanClaret
Been Liked: 72 times
Has Liked: 3 times

Post by CaymanClaret » Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:13 pm

Rowls wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:40 pm
I've been studying Vincent's body language very closely from the Bob Lord Stand. It's something I excel at and these are the "tells" he gives for certain emotions:

Genius! I barely ever log in, but I did today to appreciate this post.

CnBtruntru
Been Liked: 698 times
Has Liked: 607 times

Post by CnBtruntru » Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:21 pm

Rowls wrote:

Shaking tother managers hand ............Another one bites the dust ;)

NRC
Been Liked: 908 times
Has Liked: 107 times

Post by NRC » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:36 pm

Isn't his mood already on record? He's alluded to it having the odor of the EPL speaking out of the side of its mouth, casting aspersions Citeh's way while it's not exactly innocent of this and that itself - kinda like a stink bug calling a cockroach ugly

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11035 times
Has Liked: 5648 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:54 am

it shouldn't even be a conversation until they are proven to be guilty which will take the best part of another 3-5 years at a guess. ZERO chance City accept any fault and they will drag it through every conceivable avenue of appeal

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:57 am

Vincent's mood will no doubt be lifted by winning MOTM award again.

Stalbansclaret
Been Liked: 1664 times
Has Liked: 2974 times

Post by Stalbansclaret » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:33 pm

Rowls wrote:

Love this....any chance you could turn it into something we can enjoy at home by getting some "Fortune Teller Miracle Vincent Kompany" film figures manufactured to go inside this year's Christmas crackers instead of the usual "Fortune Teller Miracle Fish" ?