Great atmosphere at the match

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
HitchinClaret
Been Liked: 65 times
Has Liked: 13 times

Re: Great atmosphere at the match

Post by HitchinClaret » Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:22 pm

All it takes is enough people to say shut the F up and it will die down. Didn't get the chance to go to Millwall (I love the visit usually) but I've no issue in telling a fellow Burnley fan that they are out of order, what is the worst that can happen? Hardly punch ups in the stand, we are beyond that now surely?

CombatClaret
Been Liked: 1825 times
Has Liked: 930 times

Post by CombatClaret » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:14 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:14 pm
I'm not wasting my time in life condemning things which are out of my control to me it's counter productive, I'd rather concentrate on my own affairs & be in control of my own choices, I can't stop the Russian Ukraine war so it's none of my business what haover there.
ppens
And yet you spend a lot of your time condemning things on here of which you have no control over, Shemema Begum being just the latest example.

Preach one thing, practice another.

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1183 times
Has Liked: 778 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:22 pm

CombatClaret wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:14 pm
And yet you spend a lot of your time condemning things on here of which you have no control over, Shemema Begum being just the latest example.

Preach one thing, practice another.
There's already a thread about her running I can see where this going I'll start discussing her & before you know it somebody will pipe up it's a thread about atmosphere, I'll discuss her on there & atmosphere on here if that makes any sense, the initial post was positive so it didn't need turning into something negative, you've managed to turn positivity into negativity that's not good in life.

CombatClaret
Been Liked: 1825 times
Has Liked: 930 times

Post by CombatClaret » Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:35 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:22 pm
I'll discuss her on there & atmosphere on here if that makes any sense
Not really, because you claimed you don't condemn things over which you have no control. But it turns out that's completely arbitrary and only when it suits you.

Positivity was turned into negative the minute fans started singing songs about child sexual abuse. I'm just the person reporting it happened.

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1183 times
Has Liked: 778 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:57 pm

CombatClaret wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:35 pm
Not really, because you claimed you don't condemn things over which you have no control. But it turns out that's completely arbitrary and only when it suits you.

Positivity was turned into negative the minute fans started singing songs about child sexual abuse. I'm just the person reporting it happened.
She condemned herself the day she jetted out of the country she didn't need any of my help in that department, please let's not let this spill out onto this thread it's a completely separate subject. Don't live your life full of hate & negativity it'll get you nowhere fast.

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6947 times
Has Liked: 1477 times

Post by Rileybobs » Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:25 pm

Were some of knuckledraggers singing racist songs towards one of our players again?