Manchester City v Burnley - Player Ratings

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Burnleyareback2
Been Liked: 772 times
Has Liked: 1426 times

Re: Manchester City v Burnley - Player Ratings

Post by Burnleyareback2 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:19 am

Let me just move on…

hoskinsgoalatswansea
Been Liked: 115 times
Has Liked: 228 times

Post by hoskinsgoalatswansea » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:07 am

Nori1958 wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:42 pm
BPF is our cup goalkeeper, a decision made by our manager

Try understanding it
That doesn’t even make sense you condescending fart. He’s under no obligation to continue playing a weaker side for all the cup games.

CoolClaret
Been Liked: 2159 times
Has Liked: 2046 times

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:20 am

BPF 4
Roberts 4
Al-Dakhil 4
Beyer 6
Maatsen 4
Cullen 5
JBG 5
Tella 6
Zaroury 6
Vitinho 5
Foster 5

Clive 1960
Been Liked: 140 times
Has Liked: 177 times

Post by Clive 1960 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:39 am

From TV
BPF 5
Roberts 5
Maatesen 5
Beyer 6
Al-Dakhil 5
Cullen 6
JBG 5
Tella 6
Zaroury 4
Foster 4
Vitihno 4

Outclassed after 30 minutes against a good team at least we only have to play them twice next season.

SalisburyClaret
Been Liked: 1104 times
Has Liked: 709 times

Post by SalisburyClaret » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:24 am

Peacock-Farrell 6
Roberts 7
Al-Dakhil 6
Beyer 6
Maatsen 4
Cullen 4
Guðmundsson 5
Vitinho 4
Tella 6
Zaroury 5
Foster 5

Barnes 6
Cork 6
Obafemi 6

Bastien- deserves a mention for his cameo at the end

hoskinsgoalatswansea

Post by hoskinsgoalatswansea » Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:05 am

Clive 1960 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:39 am
From TV
BPF 5
Roberts 5
Maatesen 5
Beyer 6
Al-Dakhil 5
Cullen 6
JBG 5
Tella 6
Zaroury 4
Foster 4
Vitihno 4

Outclassed after 30 minutes against a good team at least we only have to play them twice next season.
You’re forgetting about the cup tie at the Etihad we’ll have to play.

Nori1958
Been Liked: 1112 times
Has Liked: 347 times

Post by Nori1958 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:36 am

hoskinsgoalatswansea wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:07 am
That doesn’t even make sense you condescending fart. He’s under no obligation to continue playing a weaker side for all the cup games.
He's under an obligation if he's told a player he would play all Cup games.....what type of manager would that make him if he didn't keep to his word with the players.

I guess by your response you are of tender years, so may not have seen it many times, but lots of clubs do this very thing in cup games.

hoskinsgoalatswansea

Post by hoskinsgoalatswansea » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:09 am

Nori1958 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:36 am
He's under an obligation if he's told a player he would play all Cup games.....what type of manager would that make him if he didn't keep to his word with the players.

I guess by your response you are of tender years, so may not have seen it many times, but lots of clubs do this very thing in cup games.
Know this obligation thing for a fact do you? No, thought not. Therefore questioning the selection is perfectly valid.

Btw I’ve been supporting Burnley for over 40 years.

JohnMcGreal
Been Liked: 1344 times
Has Liked: 438 times

Post by JohnMcGreal » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:22 am

Peacock-Farrell 4
Roberts 5
Beyer 6
Al-Dakhil 5
Maatsen 4
Cullen 5
Gudmundsson 5
Tella 6
Zaroury 4
Vitinho 4
Foster 5

Cork 5
Barnes 5
Obafemi 6

Some low marks there but ultimately we were made to look poor by a sensational City team who mauled us, once again. There's no shame in it.

One thing we might take from today is that next season we will probably need to work on a plan B for when these sort of games start to get away from us. Learning how to limit these to a 2 or 3 nil defeat rather than a 6 or 7 could be important both for goal difference and player confidence.
Easier said than done when you're up against likes of Haaland, I know.

Nice break now then on to Sunderland at home and one step closer to being crowned Champions.

arise_sir_charge
Been Liked: 1768 times
Has Liked: 41 times

Post by arise_sir_charge » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:37 am

I felt the biggest mistake selection wise was BPF and not Muric in goal.

In a game where we aren’t going to have much of the ball, when we do have it we needed to be more incisive, BPF is a bit laboured. The amount of times had the ball facing our own goal was remarkable, the City press is remarkable.

Also someone mentioned Maatsen not being as direct as usual, this stood out to me.

There were two instances not long before each of their first half goals where Maatsen was on the attack but he didn’t go with the usual purpose. The first one space broke for him to run into but he slowed his run twice and ended up losing the ball. Back in the Champ he would have piled forward. The second ones he got the ball in space out wide and rather than try and find a years to cross he checked back and we ended up going. Right back in our own half.

No doubt the above were influenced by fear of losing the ball and City catching us. Sadly his decision making actually caused that anyway.
This user liked this post: hoskinsgoalatswansea

hoskinsgoalatswansea

Post by hoskinsgoalatswansea » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:39 am

Nori1958 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:27 am
And you use the term...condescending fart.....at your age...how utterly sad

I think the fact he's played all the cup games is pretty factual...
Well, sadly you are, as you’ve repeatedly shown.

BPF playing every game is a fact, but it does not make your claim that there’s an obligation to continue a fact.

ashtonlongsider
Been Liked: 493 times
Has Liked: 162 times

Post by ashtonlongsider » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:41 am

Peacock-Farrell 4 -Didn't instil confidence in me so I can only guess how it affected the back 4.
Roberts 5
Beyer 8*
Al-Dakhil 5
Maatsen 5
Cullen 6
Gudmundsson 5
Tella 6
Zaroury 4
Vitinho 4
Foster 4

Cork 5 Should have started alongside Cullen instead of Vitinho and played JBG out wide.
Barnes 6 Should have started instead of Foster
Obafemi
Bastien I know I can't mark him, but for me he showed more endeavour in his cameo than some others did for the duration of the match.

arise_sir_charge

Post by arise_sir_charge » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:55 am

ashtonlongsider wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:41 am
Peacock-Farrell 4 -Didn't instil confidence in me so I can only guess how it affected the back 4.
Roberts 5
Beyer 8*
Al-Dakhil 5
Maatsen 5
Cullen 6
Gudmundsson 5
Tella 6
Zaroury 4
Vitinho 4
Foster 4

Cork 5 Should have started alongside Cullen instead of Vitinho and played JBG out wide.
Barnes 6 Should have started instead of Foster
Obafemi
Bastien I know I can't mark him, but for me he showed more endeavour in his cameo than some others did for the duration of the match.
See I felt like we completely lost our way when Cork and Barnes came on.

Cork had us way too deep and Barnes offers no threat in behind which is where we’d done ok in the first half.: Barnes being on made the pitch smaller and they just played round us.
These 3 users liked this post: RVclaret hoskinsgoalatswansea burnleymik

Colburn_Claret
Been Liked: 3060 times
Has Liked: 5023 times

Post by Colburn_Claret » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:56 am

Peacock-Farrell 6
Roberts 5
Al-Dakhil 7
Beyer 7
Maatsen 6
Cullen 6
Guðmundsson 5
Vitinho 4
Tella 6
Zaroury 4
Foster 5

Barnes 6
Cork 6
Obafemi 6

Started off OK, but couldn't keep it up. I don't think we ever let our heads drop, more that once they had the confidence of the lead they moved up to a different level.
So much talk over the last couple of weeks about how we move the ball around in order to try and get our wingers 1 on 1 and they did it to us with ease second half.
Our wingers were the biggest problem. Didn’t show well for the ball. Didn’t do anything with the ball when they did get it. Didn’t do enough tracking back to help out the fullbacks. We might as well have played with 9 men.

Makes the next game important, we have to show that it isn't going to derail us, as they said on the radio, nobody wants to play City when they are in the form they've shown this week. They could have done the same to many teams.

Casper2
Been Liked: 215 times
Has Liked: 63 times

Post by Casper2 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:09 am

No scores from me , best forgotten about .
Although first time I’ve been disappointed with Kompany, who bought into the returning hero a bit too much for me .

Cirrus_Minor
Been Liked: 1156 times
Has Liked: 1282 times

Post by Cirrus_Minor » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:14 am

Peacock-Farnell 5
Roberts 5
Al Dakhil 6
Beyer 7
Maatsen 4
Cullen 6
Gudmundsson 5
Vitinho 4
Tella 6
Zaroury 4
Foster 5

Barnes 6
Cork 6
Obafemi 5

arise_sir_charge

Post by arise_sir_charge » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:18 am

Casper2 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:09 am
No scores from me , best forgotten about .
Although first time I’ve been disappointed with Kompany, who bought into the returning hero a bit too much for me .
Couldn’t disagree more. I thought he handled it brilliantly, it was impossible for him to avoid and pre game he acknowledged the Burnley fans before the City fans and that’s all you can really ask in that situation.
These 2 users liked this post: Casper2 Colburn_Claret

Hipper
Been Liked: 1175 times
Has Liked: 918 times

Post by Hipper » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:29 am

From TV.

A note on my markings. VK likes to say we are the 21st best team in England. When we thrashed the 42nd team (Huddersfield) points of 9 and 10 were awarded. We’ve just been thrashed by the 2nd best team…… My points are for player performance, not opposition.

It’s a difficult game to mark because we were reasonably good in the first half and that’s what separates my player markings. In the second half it’s difficult to find merit in any of our players.

Peacock-Farrell 6 - did all you could ask. It needed some spectacular saves to stop any of the goals and we didn’t get them.

Roberts 4 - struggled but stuck with it against Foden for most of the first half except the major error that led to the second goal.

Beyer 6 MoM - our one player who looked like he could play at this level. Held us together in the first half and even made forays forward.

Al-Dakhil 3 - awful. Looked lackadaisical and offered little.

Maatsen 4 - tried to defend and got us forward. Even had a shot at goal.

Cullen 3 - our key player but overrun in this game.

Gudmundsson 5 - did well with our forward press, defending and attacking. Mystified by his substitution.

Tella 4 - his main asset, pace, offered little against top defenders. His one shot was never going in and was probably not the right decision with Vitinho out right.

Zaroury 4 - tried but offered little except yet another awful shot.

Vitinho 4 - worked hard but looked limited.

Foster 5 - seemed to have clear instructions with our forward press and carried them out well as well as contributing to our attacks without being a threat himself. Like with JBG, mystified as to his substitution.

Cork 3 - I can only think he came on to get Cullen more into the game. It didn’t work.

Barnes 3 - had a chance at 6-0 but not much else.

Obafemi 5 - some good movement in a team destroyed.

I didn’t expect a result but was hoping for a performance of sorts and overall saw it as a test of individual players and our style of play. On individual players I’ve made comments above. What I’m disappointed with is not seeing Muric. Why? Barring injury, was it that P-F must play in the cup, that somehow for no reason I can think of P-F was thought better for this game, or, that Muric, who was playing at his best recently, has a fragile confidence and being on the end of a thrashing would do him untold harm?

I was surprised at seeing Foster in the line-up but as we changed things tactically I could see why.

It was of course a game of two halves. The first half, after an uncomfortable first few minutes, settled down with both teams adopting a forward press. City’s squeezed out our normal way of playing but we were OK as our press seem to confuse them too. Indeed we forced them into errors and actually had some OK attacks. A few uncharacteristic weak passes prevented more. Then Haaland arrived! At half time I was feeling OK. The score line not unexpected but the performance pleasing.

In the second half I was mystified that Foster and JBG, two key players in our good performance, were replaced by Barnes and Cork. Injuries, tactical? The latter I suspect. It was either that, or City now had us sussed and changed things, but that was the end of the contest. I liken it to a Lion playing with a baby antelope. In the first half he toyed with it, in the second he tore it to shreds as we knew he could.

What can we take from this. Well, all the hype before the match was just that. We are not in the same league as City even though we will be in the same division next season. Our tactics in the first half were interesting but not quite good enough. There were no tactics in the second half that had any effect. VK and his coaching team have a lot to learn.

Of the players only Beyer looked to have a place on that pitch but he still looked a bit lightweight. Roberts showed he is not a Premier League fullback, but we already knew that. Cullen was overwhelmed and couldn’t do his thing. Barnes and Cork are not needed next season. JBG still has something to offer at this level. All the younger players can hopefully get better. Most of all we lack physicality and pace which seem to be the key elements (skill being a given) for Premier League players.

All very harsh I know considering we have just played an inform top quality team. But the Premier League is a harsh reality.
This user liked this post: maidenover

Casper2
Been Liked: 215 times
Has Liked: 63 times

Post by Casper2 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:29 am

arise_sir_charge wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:18 am
Couldn’t disagree more. I thought he handled it brilliantly, it was impossible for him to avoid and pre game he acknowledged the Burnley fans before the City fans and that’s all you can really ask in that situation.
Good to see a different opinion without slagging the other poster off 👍
This user liked this post: arise_sir_charge

RVclaret
Been Liked: 3707 times
Has Liked: 2499 times

Post by RVclaret » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:53 am

Hipper wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:29 am
Of the players only Beyer looked to have a place on that pitch but he still looked a bit lightweight. Roberts showed he is not a Premier League fullback, but we already knew that. Cullen was overwhelmed and couldn’t do his thing. Barnes and Cork are not needed next season. JBG still has something to offer at this level. All the younger players can hopefully get better. Most of all we lack physicality and pace which seem to be the key elements (skill being a given) for Premier League players.

All very harsh I know considering we have just played an inform top quality team. But the Premier League is a harsh reality.
Just wondering, when we outplayed Premier League Bournemouth and won 4-2, was Roberts ‘not a Premier League full back’ then (he was excellent that game)? Or when he kept Garnacho quiet at Old Trafford in December?

Are RB Leipzig (lost 7-0 to arguably a weaker starting 11 the other night) nowhere near the Champions League, despite being third in the Bundesliga and making the last 16?

There was no harsh reality of the Premier League yesterday. You only face a team that good, away from home, 2/3 times in the season. It’s the reality of a (Championship) team facing Manchester City at the Etihad… and we more than matched them for 30 minutes.
This user liked this post: burnleymik

1914tyrone
Been Liked: 48 times
Has Liked: 8 times

Post by 1914tyrone » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:22 am

Many have given Beyer a good rating, yet if you watch the first two, he fails to track Haaland on both. Quite basic error for me. I think he's a fantastic centre half and gets better every week. A harsh but good lesson learned.

arise_sir_charge

Post by arise_sir_charge » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:30 am

Yesterday would be a harsh reality if our ambition next year was to win the premier league, it isn’t, it’s to stay in it.

There is a huge difference between City and the rest of the premier league barring a handful of elite sides.

RVclaret
Been Liked: 3707 times
Has Liked: 2499 times

Post by RVclaret » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:33 am

arise_sir_charge wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:30 am
Yesterday would be a harsh reality if our ambition next year was to win the premier league, it isn’t, it’s to stay in it.

There is a huge difference between City and the rest of the premier league barring a handful of elite sides.
Yup, Fulham, last years runaway Championship side, lost 4-1 in the same fixture but a few rounds earlier last season. That was a City without Haaland, Rodri or Foden in.

They are currently comfortably top half of the PL… and funnily enough, their PL summer signings have been their key men this season.

taio
Been Liked: 3220 times
Has Liked: 340 times

Post by taio » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:39 am

RVclaret wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:33 am
Yup, Fulham, last years runaway Championship side, lost 4-1 in the same fixture but a few rounds earlier last season. That was a City without Haaland, Rodri or Foden in.

They are currently comfortably top half of the PL… and funnily enough, their PL summer signings have been their key men this season.
Mitrovic has been most crucial to their success this season - having a forward who can score double figures goes a long way to a good season in the PL, but those players aren't easy to cone by.

Luppy
Been Liked: 54 times
Has Liked: 11 times

Post by Luppy » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:48 am

BPF - 6 - has he played three times against City now, conceding 16 goals? Not sure how many of them are down to him mind!

Roberts - 6
Al-Dakhil - 5
Beyer - 6
Maatsen - 4

Cullen - 6
JBG - 6* - a strange substitution
Vitinho - 4

Tella - 5
Foster - 4
Zaroury - 4

Cork - 5
Barnes - 4
Obafemi - 5

They were too good for us all over the pitch after the first half hour. Not the first team that has had a pasting off them, won't be the last. Haaland is something else, KDB as good as anyone in the world in his position

CJA
Been Liked: 4 times
Has Liked: 5 times

Post by CJA » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:53 am

BPF 6 Did all he could on 5 of the goals made some good saves .
Roberts 6 Thought he did well enough against tough opponents. Foden did him for one of the goals.
Beyer 6 Made some good forward runs did not look out of place at this level.
Al- Dakhil 5 Bullied by Haaland ,physical mis-match
Maatsen 3 No idea how to play full back, out of position and dragged all over the place usual good distribution was not up to usual standard.
Cullen 6 Worked hard but overwhelmed by numbers at times .
Gudmunndson 5 Never really in the game
Tella 7 Was the only real threat esp in first half, faded in second, but so did everyone else
Zaroury 5 Never given a sniff
Vitinho 4 Not in the game and looked completely dispirited in second half, he looked like the only one to have given up.
Foster 5 tried but looked out of his depth
Cork 5 Made no real impact after he came on
Barnes 5 Hardly got any ball to work with
Obefemi 5 not really in the game
Taylor 5 Not much time to effect anything
Bastien 5 Showed good touch a couple of time down the right.

Sproggy
Been Liked: 662 times
Has Liked: 141 times

Post by Sproggy » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:23 am

Difficult to rate players today and probably unfair to throw a load of low scores around.

On the optimistic side of things, it must be challenging for VK to keep telling the team that are miles better than anyone else in our division that "we need to be better". Yesterday will bring that message into sharp focus and I expect we'll come out firing on all cylinders after the break.

It also showed where we need to spend a bit of money in the summer - throw 23 year old Jack Cork and Ashley Barnes equivalents into that side (with Muric, Benson etc al) and we will be competitive next season against a lot of Prem teams.

A good day out despite the score and we'll be better for the experience.

Colburn_Claret
Been Liked: 3060 times
Has Liked: 5023 times

Post by Colburn_Claret » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:34 am

RVclaret wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:33 am

There are also 2 city's. The one that is excellent, and the one that IF on form is unplayable. I think the Leipzig result confirms we played the latter.
It was a disappointing result, but I can't feel deflated about it. I don't think it makes us any worse than we thought ourselves to be last Sunday morning. It was a terrific learning lesson, and I am sure that VK will go back to this game again, and again, to highlight what we didn't get right, what we did right, and how we need to improve. It may never be enough to stop City, but it will definitely benefit us against 90% of the Premier League.

ecc
Been Liked: 1394 times
Has Liked: 1272 times

Post by ecc » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:36 am

Worth remembering that in the third round we knocked out a PL team at the other end of the table.

AfloatinClaret
Been Liked: 559 times
Has Liked: 1393 times

Post by AfloatinClaret » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:47 am

Some harsh scores being given on here today for performances which were probably no better or worse than those lads performed against Hull and Wigan. City were bloody good, deserved their win and it's not fair or reasonable to look for scapegoats, so I'm with Quoonbeatz and will award everyone 6 for their best effort and let's be honest, everyone of them appeared to try his best.

NottsClaret
Been Liked: 2589 times
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by NottsClaret » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:05 pm

Peacock-Farrell 5 - Fair to pick him, but more highlighted Muric's strengths than his weaknesses
Roberts 6
Al-Dakhil 5 - like the rest, looked good for 30 minutes. Couldn't compete with that strange Viking thing.
Beyer 6 - still looks good at this level
Maatsen 6
Cullen 6
Guðmundsson 5 - still looked tired from the other night
Vitinho 6 - confident on the ball
Tella 6
Zaroury 5
Foster 6

Barnes 6
Cork 5
Obafemi 6

As above, we didn't play any worse than we did at Hull so scoring 3s or 4s feels churlish. But playing against a mid-level Championship side and an Oil state's global allstars team is like two different sports. Also, we've always struggled this season when we've played Wednesday / Saturday. Sheff Utd and Blackpool away were the same. Not that it would have made a difference here if we'd had a fortnight to prepare.

First 30 minutes I thought we were excellent - a couple of City fans said same, then just got absolutely destroyed. Noticeable also, as well as their attacking brilliance, the sheer size and physicality of top level defenders is going to be a challenge for us next season. Great players obviously there, but absolute units too.

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6340 times
Has Liked: 8651 times

Post by IanMcL » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:57 pm

A reminder that after playing us, this probably reflects all the other Championship message boards!

warksclaret
Been Liked: 1676 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by warksclaret » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:43 pm

One of the lessons for me yesterday was that you need more than Cullen as CM's to start. For the best part of the season its been Cullen, Cork, Brownhill. More recently its been Cullen/JBG and Vitinho. We have lacked the shape and composure .Rather surprised Jack & Ash did not start

Pecock Farrell 6
Roberts 7
Al Hakdil 8
Beyer 9
Maatsen 6
Vitinho 5
Cullen 8
JBG 5
Tella 7
Foster 5
Zarroury 5

Cork 7
Barnes 7

Boss Hogg
Been Liked: 846 times
Has Liked: 1090 times

Post by Boss Hogg » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:40 pm

Tella and Beyer 6

The rest 5. Not going to mark too down because that Man City team can turn anyone over as we saw in midweek. It wasn’t really a competition.

Hopefully the chairman will realise how much strengthening we will need ( especially in midfield) to compete against sone teams in the PL.

The fans 10/10

JohnMac
Been Liked: 2367 times
Has Liked: 3781 times

Post by JohnMac » Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:30 pm

Peacock-Farrell 5. His kicking made Pope's look World Class.
Roberts 6 No lack of effort
Beyer 6* He is a cracker this lad
Al-Dakhil 5 Won't have too many days marking that quality of opposition.
Maatsen 6 Tried to get going as often as he could.
Cullen 5 For once the game sort of bypassed him.
Gudmundsson 5 Not his best position
Tella 6 Almost gave us a chance of a goal
Zaroury 5 Almost dominated by someone stronger, faster and vastly more experienced.
Vitinho 5 Unable to orchestrate much
Foster 5 Some good work but never looks like scoring

Cork 5 Outplayed
Barnes 5 Reverted to the old Ash but was getting nowhere against that line up.
Obafemi 6 I like his commitment.

The effort was there but the gulf in class was huge in every position and I expected a defeat, just not as emphatic is it was. Well I probably did but hoped it wasn't!

Longtimeclaret
Been Liked: 48 times
Has Liked: 18 times

Post by Longtimeclaret » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:00 pm

Bordeauxclaret wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:55 pm
Thanks for your reflection on Corks performance.
My point was not relative .It was specific to the performance of JBG.
Carry on being pedantic though, you clearly enjoy it

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3327 times
Has Liked: 1942 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:39 pm

Longtimeclaret wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:00 pm
My point was not relative .It was specific to the performance of JBG.
Carry on being pedantic though, you clearly enjoy it
Cheers mate.