Just Stop Oil...

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Bosscat
Been Liked: 8517 times
Has Liked: 18259 times

Re: Just Stop Oil...

Post by Bosscat » Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:30 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:07 pm
That's good!

I mean, there's gonna be some maybe maintenance involved but long term yeah, location dependent it's a no brainer
We have had our solar panels for 9 years next month ... no problems or maintainance so far ...
This user liked this post: evensteadiereddie

ClaretDiver
Been Liked: 553 times
Has Liked: 131 times

Post by ClaretDiver » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:30 am

Spiral wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:51 pm
I don't know if that is a joke or if you're serious, but the irony is that if you started a protest group about shark finning and it gained a bit of traction, I'd actually be better informed about what shark finning is and why it's bad. At the moment I know nowt about it, and if it wasn't mentioned in this thread I'd still know nowt about it, so this kind of anecdotally demonstrates the effectiveness of public protest.
Hey Spiral, I am actually serious, no irony intended! There is a lot of traction regarding anti-shark finning around the world including in the UK but we are not ‘in your face’ as much of the general public in the UK are not ‘involved’ in the trade.

The sad fact is that studies have been done and it is widely understood in this community that should shark finning continue at the pace it is then these apex predators could become extinct in the near future. Should this happen then our oceans will become wastelands within a few decades leading to much of the inhabited world to follow….Organisations like Bite-Back are campaigning to ban the import of shark fin into the UK and make it illegal. They are very nearly there…..this would be a fantastic step forward…I am not going to get on a soap box about it but when you get your fish and chips on a Friday night, quite often the ‘fish’ you are getting is a species of shark…Also, hundreds of thousands of sharks are killed every year for their fins so some Chinese guy can get his hard on!...and you probably don’t even know it! So, protests are going on and action is being taken but we are not causing disruption to the general public and we also stand by our beliefs…I also dive with sharks and think they are awesome!
These 2 users liked this post: Bosscat Buxtonclaret

Lowbankclaret
Been Liked: 1233 times
Has Liked: 56 times

Post by Lowbankclaret » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:26 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:07 pm
That's good!

I mean, there's gonna be some maybe maintenance involved but long term yeah, location dependent it's a no brainer
My house is not in the best position as the roof is east west facing, my friend who saw the results of mine had solar fitted, his is south facing. It does 20-30% more than mine in similar conditions. Mine is generating 35 + kWh per day at the moment and his is doing 50 + on similar days. He has not drawn from the grid since the third week of February.
These 2 users liked this post: CoolClaret KateR

CoolClaret
Been Liked: 2248 times
Has Liked: 2159 times

Post by CoolClaret » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:30 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:26 pm
My house is not in the best position as the roof is east west facing, my friend who saw the results of mine had solar fitted, his is south facing. It does 20-30% more than mine in similar conditions. Mine is generating 35 + kWh per day at the moment and his is doing 50 + on similar days. He has not drawn from the grid since the third week of February.
Without doxxing yourself - do you mind saying where you live?

Very impressed if that’s North West, or England in general… didn’t think it would be that good!

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8517 times
Has Liked: 18259 times

Post by Bosscat » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:33 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Our 15 SW facing roof panels have been averaging over 35 a day for nearly 2 months now ... great for charging the Car 🙂 9 years and no drop in performance 👍

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:50 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:30 pm

Very impressed if that’s North West, or England in general… didn’t think it would be that good!
Low Bank , Burnley Bb126pp

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:54 pm

This is this months graphs. Green is generated, blue is battery, orange is usage, red exported to the grid.
IMG_1767.png
IMG_1767.png (335.73 KiB) Viewed 1881 times

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:07 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:30 pm

To be honest I didn’t think they would be this good, they have way out performed what I thought they would. Now it’s about changing the hob from gas to electric and getting some infra red panels. Still need gas for the winter months.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:22 pm

Monthly graph form January this year.
IMG_1768.png
IMG_1768.png (339.1 KiB) Viewed 1853 times

Taffy on the wing
Been Liked: 1031 times
Has Liked: 3190 times

Post by Taffy on the wing » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:20 pm

KateR wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:34 pm
It's cheap compared to the alternatives, everything is relative but coal is actually cheaper and we've moved on mostly from that in many places. Yet places like Vietnam, China/India still use a lot of coal, how we wean them off coal without providing a cheaper/cleaner alternative is an impossible question! You also have to take into account around 3 Billion people have no access to electricity, zero and they're still burning wood, etc. Sooner or later these people will want power, TV's, fridges, lights, etc. which will add a massive load to how do we power that??

It's easy to say JSO but it's a local issue really, yes places across the US & the EU agree, but still nothing is done, but the majority of people around the world want to be in the position most western countries are in, including everyone on here I believe, it's a massive problem but we have to start somewhere!

O&G will still be in use 2100, and it's in official reports!
How can it be considered cheap?
Trillions on Wars.......Billions in subsidies (per year, every year for decades) & its destroyed the only habitable Planet within light years.....cheap?

BennyD
Been Liked: 1338 times
Has Liked: 757 times

Post by BennyD » Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:16 am

This is all a bit depressing. I think I’ll go for a drive and turn some petrol into speed and noise. Bolloxcs to Greta.

pushpinpussy
Been Liked: 895 times
Has Liked: 134 times

Post by pushpinpussy » Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:15 pm

The Public Order Act 1986 (Serious Disruption to the Life of the Community) Regulations 2023 is coming into force tomorrow. Well this is going to make it more difficult for protesters to disrupt peoples day to day activities as the Regulations would appear to significantly lower the threshold for serious disruption to the community.

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3148 times
Has Liked: 10248 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:46 pm

It won't stop them thankfully but it will mean it will be viewed as a more serious offence.
The day we stop the right to protest, we're finished.
This user liked this post: Taffy on the wing

dsr
Been Liked: 4577 times
Has Liked: 2268 times

Post by dsr » Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:50 am

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:46 pm
It won't stop them thankfully but it will mean it will be viewed as a more serious offence.
The day we stop the right to protest, we're finished.
This new law won't stop the right to protest. They'll still be allowed to stand at the end of your street and protest as you drive by. What they won't be legally able to do is to stand in the road and stop you from driving at all.
This user liked this post: Quicknick

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:43 am

Hope that's true.

pushpinpussy
Been Liked: 895 times
Has Liked: 134 times

Post by pushpinpussy » Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:08 am

dsr wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:50 am
This new law won't stop the right to protest. They'll still be allowed to stand at the end of your street and protest as you drive by. What they won't be legally able to do is to stand in the road and stop you from driving at all.
This is true as everyone has a right to protest as per Articles 10 and 11 of the HRA. However, it appears that this lower threshold would have some serious implications for the right to protest. My view on reading the Regs is because the threshold is so low it could lead to police imposing conditions on protests which would breach the rights of protesters. Further, the lower threshold would also likely effect people who want to attend protests. This is because people who are deciding whether to organise or attend a protest would not be able to predict with sufficient certainty whether the police are likely to impose conditions, and whether they may be prosecuted for breaching conditions.

Newcastleclaret93
Been Liked: 1573 times
Has Liked: 360 times

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:11 am

dsr wrote:
This movement will die now. No press, no social media interactions.

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:29 am

Unlikely. They've been so effective the law's had to be changed to combat them so why stop now?

Newcastleclaret93

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:39 am

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:29 am
Unlikely. They've been so effective the law's had to be changed to combat them so why stop now?
So effective at what? They have achieved nothing other than ******* off the working class.

Now they won’t get the media attention it will die off.
This user liked this post: Quicknick

dsr
Been Liked: 4577 times
Has Liked: 2268 times

Post by dsr » Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:42 am

pushpinpussy wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:08 am
This is true as everyone has a right to protest as per Articles 10 and 11 of the HRA. However, it appears that this lower threshold would have some serious implications for the right to protest. My view on reading the Regs is because the threshold is so low it could lead to police imposing conditions on protests which would breach the rights of protesters. Further, the lower threshold would also likely effect people who want to attend protests. This is because people who are deciding whether to organise or attend a protest would not be able to predict with sufficient certainty whether the police are likely to impose conditions, and whether they may be prosecuted for breaching conditions.
We'll have to wait and see how it pans out. Hopefully if the police do overreact, the courts will be used to put them right.

Something had to be done. Freedom to protest isn't the only freedom that matters. Freedom of movement is another. These protesters were and are quite happy to deny other people that particular freedom.

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3340 times
Has Liked: 1959 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:10 am

dsr wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:42 am
Freedom of movement is another. These protesters were and are quite happy to deny other people that particular freedom.
Irony.
This user liked this post: Lancasterclaret

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:28 am

If its used according to the letter of the law, then the police can stop you before you even protest

As I said to our other VRWBTHITC poster, it amazing what people will accept if they are told its in their interests by people they really shouldn't be listening to

PaintYorkClaretnBlue
Been Liked: 662 times
Has Liked: 1220 times

Post by PaintYorkClaretnBlue » Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:53 am

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:52 pm
So here is a cost zero option.
I was paying £300 a month for electric and gas.
Fitted solar at a cost of £11,000.
I borrowed the money at £200 a month.
I now pay £100 a month for energy and the £200 a month for the solar.

But in 4 years time I pay £100 and the rest is free.

No brainer.
I find it hard to believe that your energy costs can drop from £300 to £100 just by having solar panels, you must have a massive system. I’ve had panels since December 2011 and at no point have my energy bills dropped by 2/3rds or remotely close to it. You mustn’t use anything overnight or in winter to achieve such a drop. If you include FIT payments I could see how you would get that drop, including my FIT payments my average monthly G&E bill is about £30.

PaintYorkClaretnBlue

Post by PaintYorkClaretnBlue » Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:57 am

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Out of interest how big is your system? Mine is 3.14KWH and is south facing, they produce roughly 3000kwh per year. My system is obviously 12 years old so won’t be as efficient as newer ones but my FIT rate is about 66p/kwh

PaintYorkClaretnBlue

Post by PaintYorkClaretnBlue » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:00 am

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:22 pm
Monthly graph form January this year.

IMG_1768.png
Thanks for posting this, it’s interesting stuff.

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:16 am

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:39 am
So effective at what? They have achieved nothing other than ******* off the working class.

Now they won’t get the media attention it will die off.
So what they've upset a few people not wanting to lose a few minutes travel time.
No doubt the black bus protesters in the USA upset other white passengers.
No doubt anti apartheid campaigners upset the white minority in SA.
No doubt a few race goers were upset when a protester ran in front of the King's horse.
No doubt the Suffragettes upset plenty of people...

What they have done, remarkably well, is to raise awareness of the current difficulties we face and those yet to come.

I think the "working class" have far bigger issues than being late for work to worry about.
Funny how there's no speedy legislation to prevent those same working people from being fleeced by their banks or energy companies...
Still, priorities eh?
This user liked this post: Taffy on the wing

Newcastleclaret93

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:29 am

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:16 am
So what they've upset a few people not wanting to lose a few minutes travel time.
No doubt a few race goers were upset when a protester ran in front of the King's horse.

What they have done, remarkably well, is to raise awareness of the current difficulties we face and those yet to come.

I think the "working class" have far bigger issues than being late for work to worry about.
Funny how there's no speedy legislation to prevent those same working people from being fleeced by their banks or energy companies...
Still, priorities eh?
I think they have actually turned people away from it not gained support or awareness.

ClaretDiver

Post by ClaretDiver » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:30 am

evensteadiereddie wrote:

Still, priorities eh?
What about the ambulances prevented from getting to hospitals with patients on board?
What about the lady who had had a stroke and died as the family member could not get through the protests?
What about the many people that could have been on warnings for being late for work due to these protests and lose their jobs?
These 2 users liked this post: Bosscat Quicknick

groove
Been Liked: 321 times
Has Liked: 544 times

Post by groove » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:42 am

pushpinpussy wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:15 pm
The Public Order Act 1986 (Serious Disruption to the Life of the Community) Regulations 2023 is coming into force tomorrow. Well this is going to make it more difficult for protesters to disrupt peoples day to day activities as the Regulations would appear to significantly lower the threshold for serious disruption to the community.
And there we have it. I wondered why JSO were getting so much coverage. A new law comes in, everyone is happy with it, and now when it comes to future dystopian schemes like climate lockdowns, 15 minute cities and fake pandemics, protest is stifled. Its actually quite clever.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:20 am

ClaretDiver wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:30 am
What about the ambulances prevented from getting to hospitals with patients on board?
What about the lady who had had a stroke and died as the family member could not get through the protests?
What about the many people that could have been on warnings for being late for work due to these protests and lose their jobs?
You do know that they publish where they are going to protest on their website the day before I take it?

And I know this is going to be hard to take, but you do realise all of the above happen every single day because of bad weather, road works, accidents etc etc etc

Newcastleclaret93

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:22 am

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:20 am
You do know that they publish where they are going to protest on their website the day before I take it?

And I know this is going to be hard to take, but you do realise all of the above happen every single day because of bad weather, road works, accidents etc etc etc
Bad weather and accident arnt purposely blocking the road. Surely you can see that what they have done is bad and incredibly selfish.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:24 am

PaintYorkClaretnBlue wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:53 am
I find it hard to believe that your energy costs can drop from £300 to £100 just by having solar panels, you must have a massive system. I’ve had panels since December 2011 and at no point have my energy bills dropped by 2/3rds or remotely close to it. You mustn’t use anything overnight or in winter to achieve such a drop. If you include FIT payments I could see how you would get that drop, including my FIT payments my average monthly G&E bill is about £30.
System is 17 panels. East west facing roof. I have 8 on the back and 9 on the front. So it’s 6.8 kw in total. 4.8 kw of batteries.
So batteries keep the house running all night.
water is heated by immersion this time of year instead of gas. We stopped using the electric shower and use the mixer shower which uses water from the hot water tank.
I draw virtually no electric from the grid for 8 months of the year. Plus get paid for export at 15p per kWh. Easy to calculate from the graph I posted above to see how much I would get. I would say for 6-7 months I am in profit which then subsidises my winter use.
As long as we don’t do turn on loads of things the solar and batteries cope with all the load. For example if we turned on the dishwasher, the washing machine and the oven on, we would then be drawing from the grid no matter how sunny or how charged the batteries are. So we just don’t do that.
I plan to change my gas hob soon and use electric instead, reducing gas further in the summer months
Today the batteries were back to about full by 8,50am but the dishwasher is drawing more than the solar is producing, so the battery tops that up.
As you can see in the graph.
IMG_1773.png
IMG_1773.png (422.53 KiB) Viewed 1189 times
This user liked this post: PaintYorkClaretnBlue

groove
Been Liked: 321 times
Has Liked: 544 times

Post by groove » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:30 am

evensteadiereddie wrote:

Still, priorities eh?
Great post👍

aggi
Been Liked: 2119 times

Post by aggi » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:02 am

dsr wrote:
Well the new law is pretty vague on that. We saw from the coronation that plenty of people weren't allowed to protest at all for the most spurious of reasons.

aggi

Post by aggi » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:03 am

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:29 am
I think they have actually turned people away from it not gained support or awareness.
And yet there are 150 posts on here discussing Just Stop Oil and are often in the press. It's pretty difficult to argue that they haven't raised awareness.
This user liked this post: evensteadiereddie

ClaretDiver

Post by ClaretDiver » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:04 am

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:20 am

And I am sure the first thing on your mind when a loved one is sick is to check the previous days papers etc to check this??

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:09 am

I refer you to the second part of my post (which I think you might have missed)

taio
Been Liked: 3244 times
Has Liked: 346 times

Post by taio » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:13 am

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:09 am
I refer you to the second part of my post (which I think you might have missed)

Obviously a difference being delayed by bad weather or an accident and a just stop oil protest

aggi

Post by aggi » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:14 am

ClaretDiver wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:30 am
If you're worried about the amount of time that ambulances are taking I'd focus on the bigger picture rather than Just Stop Oil. I was reading the statement from Martin Duffy's (primal scream keyboard player) son on his death and one of the things in there was how they waited about five hours for an ambulance to turn up as he died on the floor. There were no protests causing that.
These 3 users liked this post: Lancasterclaret evensteadiereddie Taffy on the wing

PaintYorkClaretnBlue

Post by PaintYorkClaretnBlue » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:17 am

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:24 am
System is 17 panels. East west facing roof. I have 8 on the back and 9 on the front. So it’s 6.8 kw in total. 4.8 kw of batteries.
water is heated by immersion this time of year instead of gas. We stopped using the electric shower and use the mixer shower which uses water from the hot water tank.
I draw virtually no electric from the grid for 8 months of the year. Plus get paid for export at 15p per kWh. Easy to calculate from the graph I posted above to see how much I would get. I would say for 6-7 months I am in profit which then subsidises my winter use.
As long as we don’t do turn on loads of things the solar and batteries cope with all the load. For example if we turned on the dishwasher, the washing machine and the oven on, we would then be drawing from the grid no matter how sunny or how charged the batteries are. So we just don’t do that.
I plan to change my gas hob soon and use electric instead, reducing gas further in the summer months
Today the batteries were back to about full by 8,50am but the dishwasher is drawing more than the solar is producing, so the battery tops that up.

IMG_1773.png
Apologies, when I posted that I find it hard to believe I hadn’t read your other posts. All that including the battery was only £11k? I paid £9k for mine back in 2011 and there is no battery included, things have clearly moved on since then. I wonder if using the immersion at this time of year would be better for me too? My system is only about half of yours though. I have considered adding a battery but they don’t appear to be cheap and may not fill up quickly enough on my system.

Do you get any FIT payments?

PaintYorkClaretnBlue

Post by PaintYorkClaretnBlue » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:21 am

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:24 am

IMG_1773.png
It is currently sunny here so I have just turned my immersion on and it is taking 38p/hr, I’m not totally sure how much the boiler takes per hour when heating the water.

Hapag Lloyd
Been Liked: 286 times
Has Liked: 427 times

Post by Hapag Lloyd » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:18 pm

aggi wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:14 am
If you're worried about the amount of time that ambulances are taking I'd focus on the bigger picture rather than Just Stop Oil. I was reading the statement from Martin Duffy's (primal scream keyboard player) son on his death and one of the things in there was how they waited about five hours for an ambulance to turn up as he died on the floor. There were no protests causing that.
Can’t get my head around this, so because the NHS is in a mess Just Stop Oil have never ever caused any inconvenience to anyone?

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:19 pm

Stick at it, you'll understand eventually...

Newcastleclaret93

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:32 pm

Hapag Lloyd wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:18 pm
Can’t get my head around this, so because the NHS is in a mess Just Stop Oil have never ever caused any inconvenience to anyone?
The rule is, if you virtue signal it doesn’t matter who you cause issues for. As there opinion is more important than anyone else’s 😛
This user liked this post: Hapag Lloyd

Spiral
Been Liked: 2522 times
Has Liked: 335 times

Post by Spiral » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:44 pm

Hapag Lloyd wrote:
The point being made is that as it pertains to ambulance callouts a barely-functioning NHS causes far more 'inconvenience' (to put it euphemistically) to life than the odd protest, and as such it feels as though people are taking up this concern for ambulance callout times without complete sincerity, to attack JSO for being JSO, not necessarily because they bother about ambulance waiting times beyond its utility in attacking JSO, otherwise more fuss would be made of ambulance waiting times outside the context of JSO protests.

Big Vinny K
Been Liked: 1028 times
Has Liked: 280 times

Post by Big Vinny K » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:58 pm

Spiral wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:44 pm
The point being made is that as it pertains to ambulance callouts a barely-functioning NHS causes far more 'inconvenience' (to put it euphemistically) to life than the odd protest, and as such it feels as though people are taking up this concern for ambulance callout times without complete sincerity, to attack JSO for being JSO, not necessarily because they bother about ambulance waiting times beyond its utility in attacking JSO, otherwise more fuss would be made of ambulance waiting times outside the context of JSO protests.
Exactly this
It’s embarrassing
They also bring out the same incident that was caused by JSO - as tragic as it was it has got more airtime than any of hundreds of cases that happen every week across the country because the ambulance service is on its knees like the rest of the NHS.

aggi

Post by aggi » Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:20 pm

Hapag Lloyd wrote:
No. You can get het up about the possibility of Just Stop Oil delaying a theoretical ambulance if you want but if it's something you really care about it is worth considering the things which are delaying hundreds of thousands of ambulances instead otherwise people may just think that you are virtue signalling.

Taffy on the wing
Been Liked: 1031 times
Has Liked: 3190 times

Post by Taffy on the wing » Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:59 pm

evensteadiereddie wrote:

Still, priorities eh?
Very well put.......it's almost like people don't know anything about the past & don't seem to care about their rights being constantly eroded.
As long as they're ok ...screw everyone else.
The French always get a bad rap...but at least they stick together & fight for their hard -earned rights!
Corporations

ClaretDiver

Post by ClaretDiver » Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:30 pm

aggi wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:14 am
I am fully aware of the bigger picture....I work for the ambulance service....the issues re ambulance times start at the bottom with bed blocking and waiting times at A&E

Benson
Been Liked: 55 times
Has Liked: 86 times

Post by Benson » Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:30 pm

Taffy on the wing wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:59 pm
Very well put.......it's almost like people don't know anything about the past & don't seem to care about their rights being constantly eroded.
As long as they're ok ...screw everyone else.
The French always get a bad rap...but at least they stick together & fight for their hard -earned rights!
Corporations
………….ALL IS DROSS!!!……….