The Catering Longside

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
TsarBomba
Been Liked: 1142 times
Has Liked: 292 times

Re: The Catering Longside

Post by TsarBomba » Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:11 pm

steve1264b wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:56 pm
Ive emailed doug metcalfe three times about a minor issue and he has never responded.

I sit in the JMU and i would say my fan experience for all our years in the premier league has not changed.

I hate the etihad but they have free wifi and ive always been served straight away.
How many years is it now in the PL? 8? Out of 10?

And how much money has come into the club in that time from TV revenue alone? £800/900M+?

We all appreciate the vast bulk of that goes on the playing side, and we can all largely agree that the strides we have made on and off the field are nothing short of remarkable. As a club, we get a lot more right than wrong.

But there is denying that for 95% of match going fans, the ‘experience’ just isn’t good enough. Not anywhere close.

And it has been going on for so many years that the only conclusion you can come to is that the club just doesn’t care.
These 3 users liked this post: Whitgord longsidepies Pickles

oswyclaret
Been Liked: 70 times
Has Liked: 386 times

Post by oswyclaret » Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:40 pm

NewClaret wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:28 pm
Well someone on here said they’d complained about the price hikes and the staff said they also disagreed and referred them
to complain to the club. Maybe the club weren’t too happy about that or there’s been some falling out.

Re: the half frozen pie, that’s terrible. Some absolutely shocking experiences being rolled out here tonight.
Yes that was me before the City game.The main girl serving, totally didn,t agree with the price hike,but their hands were tied it seems!

She did ask me to take it up with the club,but I didnt bother to do it, tbh.Seems like they have cut their costs and bailed out!!Fair play to them, if thats the case!

On that note though,with the crap that they are serving inside the ground and the ridiculous prices,maybe they would have cleaned up!!

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6395 times
Has Liked: 8755 times

Post by IanMcL » Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:51 pm

If you give the contract to the penny pinching shysters who wrecked school meals for kids, what can you expect? They are the absolute puts of an outfit.

Make one wonder how they got the contract? Funny money? Who sorted it? OUT?

Dressinggown
Been Liked: 553 times
Has Liked: 79 times

Post by Dressinggown » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:03 am

The kitchen staff left a trolley full of food unattended at the back of the Bob Lord during half time.

Such is the reputation of our catering that there was no rush for the free food on offer.

So, I took the opportunity but quickly realised that stuffing prawn Vol au vents into my coat pocket was not the brightest idea. However, I have recovered the mess from my pockets and stuck it under the grill for a couple of minutes. A splash of Worcester sauce and supper taken to a new level.
This user liked this post: bfcjg

Taffy on the wing
Been Liked: 1031 times
Has Liked: 3194 times

Post by Taffy on the wing » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:51 am

Dressinggown wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:03 am
The kitchen staff left a trolley full of food unattended at the back of the Bob Lord during half time.

Such is the reputation of our catering that there was no rush for the free food on offer.

So, I took the opportunity but quickly realised that stuffing prawn Vol au vents into my coat pocket was not the brightest idea. However, I have recovered the mess from my pockets and stuck it under the grill for a couple of minutes. A splash of Worcester sauce and supper taken to a new level.
Class act!

Taffy on the wing

Post by Taffy on the wing » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:59 am

It seems there's an opportunity for some budding entrepreneur here...........how hard can it be?
I worked in catering for several years, if everything is "mine en place" beforehand a robot could do it.
I'll bet they're paying peanuts, getting Monkeys & not enough of them.
Poor show & it doesn't reflect well.

Fretters
Been Liked: 1053 times
Has Liked: 557 times

Post by Fretters » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:18 am

After being fleeced for a lukewarm pie at the City game, I nipped into Lee's chippy at the bottom of Tod Road yesterday. £2.80 for chips and gravy and I could have got a pie for £1.80 as opposed to £4.20 on the ground. The quality was great too, but it was cash only.

SPC&G
Been Liked: 23 times
Has Liked: 5 times

Post by SPC&G » Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:35 am

City game. I got there early and ordered a coffee and bottle of water. No water or milk for the coffee. I hoped they’d be able to rectify this by half time. No chance.

Villa game. Early again. No water again. They had milk but in really small individual sachets. I needed three. It really is poor. I’m not bothering next match. It can’t be that difficult to sort out though surely. It’s basic stuff. Having some water ffs.

Another gripe was staff taking the tops off bottles? I like to enjoy. My bottle of water/whatever throughout the game. An open bottle of water/juice under my seat was not good and unnecessary in my opinion

ŽižkovClaret
Been Liked: 2177 times
Has Liked: 3110 times

Post by ŽižkovClaret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:38 am

Steddyman wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:13 pm
I'll miss it a lot. Hot dogs were a lot better and cheaper than the crap I got in JMU today.

I wonder if they have refused granting them a license to try and control what food choices are available to fans.

Something needs to change. It was shocking today. I also saw someone served an half frozen pie.
Could well be as simple as them working at Leeds Festival instead this weekend?

Nori1958
Been Liked: 1112 times
Has Liked: 347 times

Post by Nori1958 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:00 am

SPC&G wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:35 am
City game. I got there early and ordered a coffee and bottle of water. No water or milk for the coffee. I hoped they’d be able to rectify this by half time. No chance.

Villa game. Early again. No water again. They had milk but in really small individual sachets. I needed three. It really is poor. I’m not bothering next match. It can’t be that difficult to sort out though surely. It’s basic stuff. Having some water ffs.

Another gripe was staff taking the tops off bottles? I like to enjoy. My bottle of water/whatever throughout the game. An open bottle of water/juice under my seat was not good and unnecessary in my opinion
If they are taking tops off bottles to stop them being thrown, perhaps all lighters and coins should be taken off everyone before they enter the ground

Pickles
Been Liked: 1394 times
Has Liked: 1228 times

Post by Pickles » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:05 am

TsarBomba wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:11 pm
How many years is it now in the PL? 8? Out of 10?

And how much money has come into the club in that time from TV revenue alone? £800/900M+?
I remember thinking that first promotion to the Premier League would transform the club. I was pretty much a kid so a bit naive on that but after the best part of a decade in the Premier League, the club does sometimes still resemble what it was like in 2009.

bfcjg
Been Liked: 5094 times
Has Liked: 6919 times

Post by bfcjg » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:10 am

I'm voting with my wallet next time and not getting anything, even if it was efficient service with hot tasty food I'm not prepared to be ripped off.

NewClaret
Been Liked: 3118 times
Has Liked: 3841 times

Post by NewClaret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:16 am

Pickles wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:05 am
I remember thinking that first promotion to the Premier League would transform the club. I was pretty much a kid so a bit naive on that but after the best part of a decade in the Premier League, the club does sometimes still resemble what it was like in 2009.
Absolutely agree. Little or no progress in catering in 14 years and now going backwards which is frustrating.

Nonayforever
Been Liked: 702 times
Has Liked: 174 times

Post by Nonayforever » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:26 am

I was on the Turf yesterday, and for the first time ever that I can remember, I didn't buy anything.

GetIntoEm
Been Liked: 153 times
Has Liked: 49 times

Post by GetIntoEm » Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:32 am

for anyone on the JML i can provide bottle tops for 50p a go, 20p will be returned at the end of the game if you bring it me back

Claretnick
Been Liked: 217 times
Has Liked: 191 times

Post by Claretnick » Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am

Maybe the chairman with the fan experience director should make unannounced spot checks to the concourses on Saturday to witness the debacle first hand.

Hopefully the club has been deluged with customer complaint emails and will take some action with the new catering firm...
This user liked this post: NewClaret

burnmark
Been Liked: 605 times
Has Liked: 481 times

Post by burnmark » Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:36 am

Has anyone sampled hospitality his year? Just wondering if there has been a change in standard (better or worse) in comparison to the previous regime?

wilks_bfc
Been Liked: 3195 times
Has Liked: 1875 times

Post by wilks_bfc » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:00 pm

GetIntoEm wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:32 am
for anyone on the JML i can provide bottle tops for 50p a go, 20p will be returned at the end of the game if you bring it me back
Stewards will be patting down at the turnstiles for us smuggling bottle tops in
This user liked this post: Jellybean

AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1161 times
Has Liked: 182 times

Post by AlargeClaret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:12 pm

One slightly ironic thing will be ,as the queues lessen this will be partly because around 10/15% of previous buyers will just not bother anymore . The Bene n hot situation was a sight to behold and as for the staff who had clearly never ever poured a pint of bitter before ,you really had to feel sorry for them .

GetIntoEm
Been Liked: 153 times
Has Liked: 49 times

Post by GetIntoEm » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:22 pm

lets face it, the concourse staff have been shite since they built those stands

59claret
Been Liked: 16 times
Has Liked: 2 times

Post by 59claret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:35 pm

I was in hospitality yesterday in the Clearly Interiors lounge and have to say the food and service was first class !!!

Jamesy
Been Liked: 806 times
Has Liked: 531 times

Post by Jamesy » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:10 pm

burnmark wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:36 am
Has anyone sampled hospitality his year? Just wondering if there has been a change in standard (better or worse) in comparison to the previous regime?
I’m a member of the Trophy room hospitality in the BL. Because the club have franchised out the catering we have had a few issues on first two games with inexperienced staff. Food was good yesterday apart from Somosas instead of cakes at half time? Bar staff are still struggling although they are nice people trying to do their best but big queues form which isn’t good.
As with many departments at BFC the problem isn’t with the low paid staff, it is down to a lack of effective management.
This user liked this post: BillyHamilton9

Jakubs Tash
Been Liked: 674 times
Has Liked: 244 times

Post by Jakubs Tash » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:13 pm

We got coffee/tea yesterday from the JHU and we’re told to go to another kiosk as the “water wasn’t hot enough yet”. Why not? They don’t offer very much in the kiosk in the first place so hot drinks is a significant share of the menu. Very poor.

Where are the self service stations too? Didn’t see them v Man City (but wasn’t really looking) and couldn’t see them again yesterday.

I listened to Turfcast interview with Russel Ball (?) and I must say my overriding view of him was that he liked the sound of his own voice and he was trying his best to say all the right things….but there’s no point in saying all the right things if you can’t put it into practice.

The hospitality may well be improved (shock horror) but the basic offering for the average punter is still way off even ‘decent’ service/options. I don’t think they’re that bothered about the ‘average’ fan.

Jamesy

Post by Jamesy » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:18 pm

Jakubs Tash wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:13 pm
We got coffee/tea yesterday from the JHU and we’re told to go to another kiosk as the “water wasn’t hot enough yet”. Why not? They don’t offer very much in the kiosk in the first place so hot drinks is a significant share of the menu. Very poor.

Where are the self service stations too? Didn’t see them v Man City (but wasn’t really looking) and couldn’t see them again yesterday.

I listened to Turfcast interview with Russel Ball (?) and I must say my overriding view of him was that he liked the sound of his own voice and he was trying his best to say all the right things….but there’s no point in saying all the right things if you can’t put it into practice.

The hospitality may well be improved (shock horror) but the basic offering for the average punter is still way off even ‘decent’ service/options. I don’t think they’re that bothered about the ‘average’ fan.
Hospitality hasn’t improved though. It is light years behind hospitality offerings at other clubs.

deanothedino
Been Liked: 695 times
Has Liked: 297 times

Post by deanothedino » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:26 pm

Jakubs Tash wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:13 pm
Until he got involved in ALK and, ultimately, BFC he was an estate agent...

shulgin
Been Liked: 57 times
Has Liked: 38 times

Post by shulgin » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:29 pm

It's a dreadful experience. I thought it would have improved once contracted out. Over the last few months the payment system has collapsed, kiosks running out of hot food before a ball is kicked, queues at bars with generally one person serving and pouring. I don't normally eat at the ground but yesterday was grim indeed.

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3342 times
Has Liked: 1964 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:38 pm

Options wise has there been any improvements since the stands were built?

Service wise it’s never been good but they’ve somehow managed to make it far worse than it was.

beddie
Been Liked: 1408 times
Has Liked: 524 times

Post by beddie » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:46 pm

It needs a number of people to write into the club and ask those in charge to come out onto the concourse on match days and see first hand what’s happening.

Claretnick
Been Liked: 217 times
Has Liked: 191 times

Post by Claretnick » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:50 pm

beddie wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:46 pm
It needs a number of people to write into the club and ask those in charge to come out onto the concourse on match days and see first hand what’s happening.
Here is the email address for supporters services
slo@burnleyfc.com

BleedingClaret
Been Liked: 988 times
Has Liked: 1660 times

Post by BleedingClaret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:05 pm

Steddyman wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:13 pm
I'll miss it a lot. Hot dogs were a lot better and cheaper than the crap I got in JMU today.

I wonder if they have refused granting them a license to try and control what food choices are available to fans.

Something needs to change. It was shocking today. I also saw someone served an half frozen pie.
It’s been reported that it was a pie that someone threw at the Villa coach
Innocently thinking that it would just splat on the windscreen, but they’d failed to account for the frozen core of it, resulting in the windscreen shattering.
These 4 users liked this post: JoeAM89 Croydon Claret NewClaret Jellybean

BigChaCha
Been Liked: 253 times

Post by BigChaCha » Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:37 pm

On a side note, the food in hospitality was absolutely banging!...

Every dish was delicious, more staff than fans, little to no queue for drinks and there was even a singer on...

Overall, a credit to the board... Nice to feel looked after!
This user liked this post: NewClaret

Jamesy

Post by Jamesy » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:46 pm

BigChaCha wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:37 pm
On a side note, the food in hospitality was absolutely banging!...

Every dish was delicious, more staff than fans, little to no queue for drinks and there was even a singer on...

Overall, a credit to the board... Nice to feel looked after!
Where were you, Old Trafford?

NewClaret
Been Liked: 3118 times
Has Liked: 3841 times

Post by NewClaret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:15 pm

Claretnick wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am
Maybe the chairman with the fan experience director should make unannounced spot checks to the concourses on Saturday to witness the debacle first hand.

Hopefully the club has been deluged with customer complaint emails and will take some action with the new catering firm...
I agree that would be a good idea. Although in my experience the service frustrates people so much it’s like a baying mob at HT. They might need JJ with them for security ;)

Hopefully some have, but I can’t be bothered, I’m just going to have a few beers in a different pub that has decent beer/reasonable queues or stay at home and arrive later. Not holding my breath for any improvements - if a professional catering firm can’t bring about much needed changes then all hope is lost!

scouseclaret
Been Liked: 858 times
Has Liked: 265 times

Post by scouseclaret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:46 pm

bfccrazy wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:04 pm
Side note - how gourmet have Haffners got to charge £7 for a cheese pie in the fanzone - grew up around the corner from them and remember them being a lot cheaper than that haha
Is that for real??? Do yourself a favour and go to the Clarets Sandwich Bar (opposite the equally excellent Park View chippy) where you can get a range of Hafners pies for about £3 each.

Haven’t sampled the new catering arrangements yet this season, although I did note last time I was in the fanzone last season, where there had once been some quality offering from the Moorhouses and Bowland breweries at £3 a pint, there was now only the very bog-standard Thwaites Wainwright at £4.50.

Claretforever
Been Liked: 1035 times
Has Liked: 509 times

Post by Claretforever » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:09 pm

It’s a bit of a **** show this season for catering. I can’t believe we have actually gone so far backwards so quickly. The craving for more profits by reducing human resource is going to have the opposite effect as £ will drop, despite the fact that GP% will increase. Unfortunately for the club GP% doesn’t pay the bills, £‘s do.

If you’re going to put prices up so much (£4.20 for a f^*#%ing pie!!!! :x) then you had better make sure the experience is first class. The prices are extortionate and the service is sh*t! I spent £11 per match (last season and the season before) on the concourse plus 1-2 pints in the fanzone most games, but I won’t bother much this season as it’ll take a few months to sort this out. It’s frustrating as I know Alan and the board are trying to improve things. I’ll plan to eat pre-game and go to the pub beforehand like I used to do for a while.

Rouwens_Weapon
Been Liked: 101 times
Has Liked: 31 times

Post by Rouwens_Weapon » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:35 pm

The CFS is a shambles at half time and not fit for purpose. The people queuing for the bar (slow service) block the people wanting to go to the toilets or outside for a smoke / soft drinks which creates a huge bottleneck. Serve the beers from the outside counters would be my suggestion and allow people to move more freely to get to the loos!

Sproggy
Been Liked: 667 times
Has Liked: 143 times

Post by Sproggy » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:51 pm

Rouwens_Weapon wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:35 pm
The CFS is a shambles at half time and not fit for purpose. The people queuing for the bar (slow service) block the people wanting to go to the toilets or outside for a smoke / soft drinks which creates a huge bottleneck. Serve the beers from the outside counters would be my suggestion and allow people to move more freely to get to the loos!
Yeah, it's a mess but there's not a lot of room to work with. If you don't go down on about 35 minutes you won't get your beer before the 2nd half starts. They need to come up with something though.

bfccrazy
Been Liked: 2105 times
Has Liked: 416 times

Post by bfccrazy » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:01 pm

scouseclaret wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:46 pm
Is that for real??? Do yourself a favour and go to the Clarets Sandwich Bar (opposite the equally excellent Park View chippy) where you can get a range of Hafners pies for about £3 each.

Haven’t sampled the new catering arrangements yet this season, although I did note last time I was in the fanzone last season, where there had once been some quality offering from the Moorhouses and Bowland breweries at £3 a pint, there was now only the very bog-standard Thwaites Wainwright at £4.50.
Apologies. I rechecked my banking and it was £6 a pie but still mental - £25 for 2 pints and 2 pies ….. I remember laughing at Arsenal away a few years ago at a bloke carrying a big placard with “meal deal - pie and pint £10” saying .. ‘where’s the deal?’

Now I wish we’d have that deal on :lol:

ClaretSam92
Been Liked: 78 times
Has Liked: 2 times

Post by ClaretSam92 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:33 pm

Just had an email from the club:

We are aware that the level of service fans received on the concourses at the Aston Villa game fell well below your expectations and our required standards. We are extremely disappointed and recognise your disappointment as well. This is the second game that this has happened, and we acknowledge that it is unacceptable. We are committed to raising the experience to the required standards expected by us and by our supporters.

Listening to your feedback and based on our observations, wait times in queues were too long and food quality & quantities in specific areas were inadequate.

These issues are being addressed ahead of the Tottenham Hotspur game on Saturday and we want you to know what you can expect from your upcoming experience at Turf Moor:

We will have additional staff to manage queues and direct fans to the best locations for quickest service.
To speed up queues we will open additional kiosk windows.
We will have additional pouring units to minimise wait times.

We apologise for falling short of our standards and your expectations and we thank all fans for their continued patience.

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8540 times
Has Liked: 18294 times

Post by Bosscat » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:38 pm

ClaretSam92 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:33 pm
Just had an email from the club:

We are aware that the level of service fans received on the concourses at the Aston Villa game fell well below your expectations and our required standards. We are extremely disappointed and recognise your disappointment as well. This is the second game that this has happened, and we acknowledge that it is unacceptable. We are committed to raising the experience to the required standards expected by us and by our supporters.

Listening to your feedback and based on our observations, wait times in queues were too long and food quality & quantities in specific areas were inadequate.

These issues are being addressed ahead of the Tottenham Hotspur game on Saturday and we want you to know what you can expect from your upcoming experience at Turf Moor:

We will have additional staff to manage queues and direct fans to the best locations for quickest service.
To speed up queues we will open additional kiosk windows.
We will have additional pouring units to minimise wait times.

We apologise for falling short of our standards and your expectations and we thank all fans for their continued patience.
me too
Screenshot_20230830_213608_Outlook.jpg
Screenshot_20230830_213608_Outlook.jpg (240.65 KiB) Viewed 1662 times
Screenshot_20230830_213620_Outlook.jpg
Screenshot_20230830_213620_Outlook.jpg (316.87 KiB) Viewed 1662 times

Jamesy

Post by Jamesy » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:55 pm

Just hollow words. Let’s see on Saturday. Got a feeling this thread will just run and run though. :(

Steve-Harpers-perm
Been Liked: 1884 times
Has Liked: 841 times

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:57 pm

Let’s hope we see a huge improvement Saturday.

Taffy on the wing

Post by Taffy on the wing » Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:38 am

Popcorn at the ready :D ..........can't wait!

beddie

Post by beddie » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:37 am

I’d reply Boss saying, presumably then you’ll have people of authority actually on the concourse in order to monitor the situation on Saturday. In fairness to the clubs reply they do appear to want to address the problems but from only having read what’s gone on previously it will require some real organisation, however, good management hopefully will achieve the right outcome.

NottsClaret
Been Liked: 2625 times
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by NottsClaret » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:46 am

At least they've acknowledged it, let's wait and see. You really see how far behind we've fallen when you go away. We've barely moved on from the 80s. I don't mind Man City having better facilities, but it's a bit galling when Hull and Rotherham put us to shame.

SouthLondonexile
Been Liked: 84 times
Has Liked: 249 times

Post by SouthLondonexile » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:05 am

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
The catering has been outsourced to Compass, a massive conglomerate. Their subsidiary Chartwells has a dreadful record of feeding poor families.
That they haven’t thought things through to provide food quickly and of the right standard comes as no surprise to me. I will be writing to the club today about our catering problems . There is clear breach of contract to the club, and more importantly the fans.

jdrobbo
Been Liked: 4844 times
Has Liked: 947 times

Post by jdrobbo » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:08 am

And whilst a few things have been acknowledged yet again, will they be serving coffee with enough water, with milk added and with lids that are not flimsy and if not, will they be charging less than last season for an inferior product?

Burnley1989
Been Liked: 2329 times
Has Liked: 2176 times

Post by Burnley1989 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:26 am

NottsClaret wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:46 am
At least they've acknowledged it, let's wait and see. You really see how far behind we've fallen when you go away. We've barely moved on from the 80s. I don't mind Man City having better facilities, but it's a bit galling when Hull and Rotherham put us to shame.
Forest far worse than our offerings, I keep gipping at the thought of my hotdog last night, think I’ve got PTSD.

But I agree, ours are up there with the worst in the top two divisions

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4188 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:28 am

I can't remember the last time I bought a food item at a match but can't help think if we have outsourced to a company who are incapable perhaps we should change the menu and just serve chips, surely they get that wrong can they ?

Decent chips, bread and condiments.

beddie

Post by beddie » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:33 am

Anyway, I’m not bothering with any of that inside catering at over inflated prices, I’m looking forward to giving my custom to the new ‘ Koffee Kompany “ ;)