BFC and Me exhibition

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Leisure
Been Liked: 3811 times
Has Liked: 12498 times

BFC and Me exhibition

Post by Leisure » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:29 pm

Calling all Clarets fans! Do you have photos of going to or being at the match supporting Burnley - home, away, or even abroad? Would you be willing to share them?

If so Keith at Burnley Library would very much like to hear from you, and for your photos to form part of a new exhibition that is being put together for Clarets Collected to be called: "BFC and Me". You don't even have to part with your photos – if you are able to provide high resolution scans that would be great, or alternatively just bring them down to Burnley Library where scanned copies can be taken. And if you could provide some context as well – where, when, and even who – that would be really good too!

We are planning to launch "BFC and Me" on the day of the Brighton game on Saturday 13th April, so need the photos within the next two months.

Please contact Keith Burrows at keith.burrows@lancashire.gov.uk or by phone 01254 220606 if you have photos you'd like to be included in the exhibition.. Thank you.