Beehole's Monday night mini scrapbook quiz - 9pm Monday 25th March 2024

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
DingleDangle
Been Liked: 38 times
Has Liked: 113 times

Re: Beehole's Monday night mini scrapbook quiz - 9pm Monday 25th March 2024

Post by DingleDangle » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:07 pm

DingleDangle wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:47 pm
1e Howard Kend(h)all or Jim Smith
Hi Beehole, excellent quiz again. However, I know it's hard work and a long night keeping track of all the answers and it's just for fun, but do I not get points for Jim Smith, maybe? You already gave me points Kitchen and Brian Bromley? 🤔

beeholeclaret
Been Liked: 299 times
Has Liked: 441 times

Re: Beehole's Monday night mini scrapbook quiz - 9pm Monday 25th March 2024

Post by beeholeclaret » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:18 pm

DingleDangle wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:07 pm
Hi Beehole, excellent quiz again. However, I know it's hard work and a long night keeping track of all the answers and it's just for fun, but do I not get points for Jim Smith, maybe? You already gave me points Kitchen and Brian Bromley? 🤔
Thanks DD glad you enjoyed it. You’re right it’s a bit of a nightmare totting up all the answers and allocating them in real time. I type up the feedback on a word document and copy n paste into the thread periodically. For last 2 weeks the feedback did not submit so it’s messed me up a bit.

CT got Gym Iley which was correct so I awarded him
2 points. However as it wasn’t the answer I had on my sheet I offered 2 further points and you obliged with Gym Smith. 2 retrospective points to Dingle Dangle. Thanks for your support.
This user liked this post: DingleDangle